It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there everyone,

I'm going to be trying to work through as many cards as I can over this weekend (inc today) in an effort to keep myself busy because yesterday I had to have my lovely dog (Holly) put down (that is why I only got one card request covered yesterday ... sorry
) ... as any of you with pet animals will understand, this is a sad day for me.

If any of you feel like sending happy / smiley thoughts my way it will be most appreciated and I will remind myself that the cycle of nature for all living things is 'birth / death / rebirth' ... the Pagan part of me accepts that unwaveringly ... but it's human nature to grieve for our losses ... whatever form they take.

Ok, let's get to it.

Woody

edit on 1-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

sorry to hear about holly. im sure she still guards over you from afar, happily and freely. souls are immortal, bodies are not.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you so much for the reading Woody.

I think an accurate card and reading. I do try to do that, but its hard to do that when you're down yourself and I'll admit to being kind of blue as of late. I guess I need to work on that..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi Woody,

I can see you have enough to keep you busy for quite a while, if you get chance i would love a card.

Thank-you

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hmmmm, well I always try to tell the truth on here...and this case...The card couldn't be more dead on correct. Of course I might be the one statistical 'hit' out of a lot of 'misses', but I haven't looked at any other replies yet. All I can say, though is the card was oddly appropriate for me! Well Done

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Hey bhornbuckle75,

Note that we both have drawn the Same Card.

Note also the the two seemingly very different interpretations of that same card.
Further down the page, you'll see by my response that she pretty well nailed it with mine, as well.

I don't know, maybe mine came out upside down or something; but I "liked" yours better than mine...

I can't wait until she gets up to page 19!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaolinMilk
I replied to topics like this in the past, but never actually had a tarot card drawn for me. Here I am hoping that this will be the first!

Hey there ShaolinMilk ... sorry to be late starting but here we go (better late than never)

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2375c188c4.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel you need to lower your defences a little and open up to some deeply buried feelings ... there seems to be an element of dissatisfaction or a sense of exhaustion (physical / emotional). In order to overcome this you first need to get rid of any unnecessary clutter (physical / emotional) so that new things can come into your life.

Then you will be able to take a break and enjoy the results of your hard work as something you have been nurturing is ready to grow on it's own.

Woody

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Aftr 13 years of walking on water with my feet on fire and all I've been through hopefully you can draw me a card that doesn't have me in more trouble than Flash Gordon.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Could you draw a card for me, please.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aCurious1
Thank you for your offer to all of us, Woody. Very kind of you!

I'd appreciate your insights into what a card may say for me at this moment in my life.

Hey there aCurious1 ... let's see if aia can draw a card to help you gain direction,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbb4296fb30f.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel you are finding it difficult to heal emotionally and because of this you can't seem to maintain happiness ... alternatively you may have a difficult friend or companion who seems impossible to help.

However, the keywords for this card are studious / self-reliant / good-natured and you should try meditating on the seeds of a creative idea to see how it could be fulfilled. This card also crops up when there is soon to be happy news about a family member or close friend ... and/or ... good news about money / property / work.

It really is time to turn away from any past hurts that have been holding you back ... the future beckons and looks pretty good too.

Woody

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Oh! hey op though I don't know what tarot cards are other then there supposed to predict something about the future, or your personal self. Well draw one for me, and do your thing, I am curious on what will come out.

Hey there galadofwarthethird ... I love your avatar pic

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f692a0cd7bd5.jpg[/atsimg]

You may be keen to move on to a new chapter in your life but fear losing the element of security and familiarity.

The main problem that seems to be relevent is that you are probably the type of person who frequently blurs the edges between fantasy and reality (a dreamer) ... or have difficulty choosing between ideas and possibilities. Either way you might find yourself presented with a number of opportunities but be cautious ... some of them may not be all they seem to be. The best option may be staring you in the face.

Woody

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
Hi old friend,
How are you?

Could you please pick a card for me?

If you like I can pick a card for you too.

Thanks

Hey there Rainbow ... I would absolutely love you to pick a card for me (thank-you for the offer) and in the meantime here is a card for you

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2e63b7abbec.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok I'm going to begin by saying that in spite of your bright and beautiful username your real life senario has not been quite so bright. In fact I'll go as far as to say that you probaly feellike you've been through a bit of a battle or war-zone (metaphorically speaking) ... as such you have used an element of detachment as your survival mechanism.

Well if you have not already come out of the other side of that particular tunnel rest assure that it really is nearly over and you are about to re-emerge into the light. I'm quite confident twhen I say that this turn around (for the better) will be quite significant and you will find yourself succeeding both physically and spiritually ... and in a position to finally affirm your values.

Enjoy. Woody

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Can I have one please!?

Thank you for putting your time into this

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydoesez
How have i missed this 2 days running!?
Yes please .... I'm joining the back of the queue.
Thanks

Hey there daydoesez ... well you've finally gone from the back of the queue to the front

The Card Drawn For You Is - HANGED MAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ee9a3d3c5a1.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm guessing that you have a tendancy to survey life from a distance ... almost seeing life as a curiosity to be observed rather than an activity to take part in. At present you could have some deep feelings that seem to have little to do with your everyday circumstances but your inner awareness and sensitivities are developing.

Find your answers and solutions by looking at them with a different perspective.

Woody

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
interesting...draw a card for me too?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I'll be very interested in a "reading" of sorts, count me in

2nd

Hey there curious7 ... I'll be back tomorrow with a card for you.

Woody

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by daydoesez
How have i missed this 2 days running!?
Yes please .... I'm joining the back of the queue.
Thanks

Hey there daydoesez ... well you've finally gone from the back of the queue to the front

The Card Drawn For You Is - HANGED MAN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ee9a3d3c5a1.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm guessing that you have a tendancy to survey life from a distance ... almost seeing life as a curiosity to be observed rather than an activity to take part in. At present you could have some deep feelings that seem to have little to do with your everyday circumstances but your inner awareness and sensitivities are developing.

Find your answers and solutions by looking at them with a different perspective.

Woody

Hi Woody

Believe it or not I just knew I would get this one, just from reading the 1st couple of pages of readings in the start of the thread.
It is obviously bang on as well. As you said, (for me at least) as my spirtual awareness grows I am finding it almost imposible to care or feel any attachment to the Rat race/Material world.
Hmmn..... might go and do a handstand for a bit , see if that elusive 'alternate perspective' shows its face

Great thread. Thanks so much

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You may be keen to move on to a new chapter in your life but fear losing the element of security and familiarity.

The main problem that seems to be relevent is that you are probably the type of person who frequently blurs the edges between fantasy and reality (a dreamer) ... or have difficulty choosing between ideas and possibilities. Either way you might find yourself presented with a number of opportunities but be cautious ... some of them may not be all they seem to be. The best option may be staring you in the face.

7 of cups eh...I suppose the more cups the better, at least I will always have something to drink from, if I happen to lose one of them cups.

I really don't know what to say it kind of sounds like it might fit in somewhere but cant place my finger on it, but then again nah not really. So who knows, we will see.

I guess I will try to keep a look out for things that are staring me right in the face, though I wont make any promises, since the things that are right in front of your face. Are always the things we don't see, or see last and usually to late.

Thanx and peace out.

edit on 2-7-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Thank you so much for the card reading Woody. I haven't been going through any hard times that I recall lately (My friends have always considered me a lucky person), but I did get a promotion (That I didn't really want), that seems to be sucking the life out of me, and I have a lot more work, a lot more responsibilities, but I think after reading your read for me, I'm glad to know that all the hard work will be worth it in the end. Right know all I see is I got a ton more work to do, and am feeling tired all the time, but I guess I'll just have to get the hang of it. When I read your post, my hard time at work was the first thing that jumped into my head.Your reading gave me hope.

I picked a card for you:

The Ten of Wands:
My, you are being a busy bee lately, and I'm not talking about reading cards here on ATS, but in the real world.
The clear meaning of this card usually depends on the cards before and after it, but since I'm only doing a 1 card reading, I would have to tell you that in your case it has to do with work, succeeding in your current task, and doing so without having to break your back over it. My advice is: Slow down a little. The card does also mean succeeding after hard work, so you will eventually get there. Ok, I couldn't help myself, I pulled another card for you: the page of pentacles. You will for sure reap the fruits of your hard work. Good luck, take care, and hope to bump into you soon here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

Thank you so much for the reading Woody.

I think an accurate card and reading. I do try to do that, but its hard to do that when you're down yourself and I'll admit to being kind of blue as of late. I guess I need to work on that..

If you've been a little blue that is quite often the time we retreat to our cave ... what the card indicates is that this may soon change and you will come back out with some clearer thinking ... in your own time.

Woody

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Hmmmm, well I always try to tell the truth on here...and this case...The card couldn't be more dead on correct. Of course I might be the one statistical 'hit' out of a lot of 'misses', but I haven't looked at any other replies yet. All I can say, though is the card was oddly appropriate for me! Well Done

I really appreciate it when those who have had doubts about the validity of the cards take the time to express their surprise at the accuracy of a reading ... many would say nothing.

So thank-you. Woody

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join