It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander

It's 2011 now, not ancient times!

Even in the 1970's you killed your wife....you see alot of jail time, ALOT!

Lol, I dont care when it was, no one should kill their wife... well, I can think of one example maybe.

Too bad for you I'm probably the only person on this thread with an actual working marriage the first time, and my husband is an actual real man who acts like a real man, and he actually really likes me.

Tough stuff that. That I actually have all that "conservative" "real family" stuff, and my man's actually a happy guy. Killer.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Aeons

Their feelings on the matter are not relevant. The woman made the decision.... How is that so hard to understand? I mean jeez, I donate lots of things, my old cell phones, my old computers. Should I now worry that if some assclown uses them in a crime that I would be held liable for it?

Children aren't a cell phone or a car or a computer.

Children are ACTUAL REAL PEOPLE. With legal rights. Rights that no one else can sign away on their behalf.

Even if that's inconvenient.
edit on 2011/6/3 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Wrong. CHildren have no rights.

And there it is. Children have no rights in this man's view.

A man who complains about slavery, believes that children haven't any rights. Which totally explains why they don't matter.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

So they are people, so what? How does that mean that a donor should be responsible for them? Seriously, it is a stupid stance. Don't donate guys, there are insane people out there that might hold you responsible for what the recipient makes out of your donation.
edit on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 02:25:05 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Child support has nothing to do with whether a woman is a feminist or not. It's about fighting for the right of the child to be cared for properly.......and that costs MONEY my friend!

Every child has the right to a roof over his/her head, decent food in it's mouth, clean clothes on it's back, electricity/gas for heating and lighting, dental/medical, haircuts, an education, phone (you do want contact don't you?)........

some of the responses on this board makes me wonder how the hell you were given the God given right to have kids because some of you here sure don't deserve to have children in any shape or form.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

So they are people, so what? How does that mean that a donor should be responsible? Seriously, it is a stupid stance. Don't donate guys, there are insane people out there that might hold you responsible for what the recipient makes out of your donation.

They are people, so their parents cannot contract away their rights.

You think that their children are insane?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Thats probably why you are one of the few level headed people on this thread.....

I have been reading all your posts!

link   

There you go sonny. Am I really arguing against you? Are you sure you want to side with people whose ideas of "Fixing" the system mean that you have no legal rights so that you can't be held financial responsible? Or to make the children of the poor work instead of go to school so that the non-custodial parent doesn't have to pay support? Or people who think that children's rights are "garbage."

Are you really SURE that's your fraternity there?

Wow!!! You think Cobra and me are in a fraternity? Because were "men" we will stick together? Thats feminism 101! He has his opinion,right or wrong,and has made good points and bad.Just as you have.The difference is YOU stated most of your opinions as facts.He hasnt. And if HE was called out on it,he would either state it as such,and not dance around it,like you have.I have already stated to him on a post,I didnt like what he said.Trust me Im not some blind,dumb beer drinking,man beater,child hater,you have made most men out to be.His ideas are based off the ridiculous GENDER BIASED system,men face. Its too bad that YOU have been played by his responses,and have stooped to HIS level. Thats not my fault.Thats the feminism in you.Peace........

link   
reply to post by Aeons

If they think a donor should be responsible for them, then yes, I do....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Thats probably why you are one of the few level headed people on this thread.....

I have been reading all your posts!

Well thank you. I have to tag off the wrestling mat now though. Trouncing some bad irresponsible boys is cutting into my beauty sleep.

Have a great night.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

If they think a donor should be responsible for them, then yes, I do....

I think you should put yourself in their shoes for a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I haven't made any men out to be ANY of those things even once in this entire thread. Not ONCE.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Children can not legally be subjected to contracts under the age of 18 or 21, whatever the legal age.

You men just don't get it do you! When you see a child well fed, clean and in good health......is'nt it obvious the mother is doing a good job? That means she is using the child support in a proper manner!

GOT IT??????????????????????????????????????

Way to mix up the issues.

If the child is not on the contract, the child can seek no relief from that contract.

If I make a contract with someone to sell my house. The child can't come back years later and claim they own that house.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Child support has nothing to do with whether a woman is a feminist or not. It's about fighting for the right of the child to be cared for properly.......and that costs MONEY my friend!

Every child has the right to a roof over his/her head, decent food in it's mouth, clean clothes on it's back, electricity/gas for heating and lighting, dental/medical, haircuts, an education, phone (you do want contact don't you?)........

some of the responses on this board makes me wonder how the hell you were given the God given right to have kids because some of you here sure don't deserve to have children in any shape or form.

Sorry,but you have to read through the thread.The system is BIASED,hence the name of the post. I know what it takes to be a parent.I dont need YOU to tell me.Your Judgment of ANYONE here is moot also. Responses like yours dosnt help the problem the OP posted. I dont know why some people need to even post,when they clearly have never went through OPs situation.And if someone is going to make ridiculous claims as fact,they better come up with proof.

link   

It's 2011 now, not ancient times!

Even in the 1970's you killed your wife....you see alot of jail time, ALOT!

Lol, I dont care when it was, no one should kill their wife... well, I can think of one example maybe.

Too bad for you I'm probably the only person on this thread with an actual working marriage the first time, and my husband is an actual real man who acts like a real man, and he actually really likes me.

Tough stuff that. That I actually have all that "conservative" "real family" stuff, and my man's actually a happy guy. Killer.

I really have no interest in your personal life. But I do feel sorry for your man.

link   
reply to post by Aeons

Ok then let's give it a try....

Mommy goes to a sperm bank and gets inseminated. She can't afford to take care of me. Do I blame the donor and think he owes me something because mommy took a donation she could not handle? No.

I am still curious about those cases if they exist.... When you say children, you mean kids, under 18? Or kids that are grown? If they are kids under 18, then they went out, got a job to pay for a liar to sue the donor? Sounds dubious to me, like the one who took the donation twisted their minds, so they could extort an innocent guy....
edit on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 02:37:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Their feelings on the matter are not relevant. The woman made the decision.... How is that so hard to understand? I mean jeez, I donate lots of things, my old cell phones, my old computers. Should I now worry that if some assclown uses them in a crime that I would be held liable for it?

Children aren't a cell phone or a car or a computer.

Children are ACTUAL REAL PEOPLE. With legal rights. Rights that no one else can sign away on their behalf.

Even if that's inconvenient.

Wrong. CHildren have no rights.

And there it is. Children have no rights in this man's view.

A man who complains about slavery, believes that children haven't any rights. Which totally explains why they don't matter.

Hey, you talk about the law, that's the law honey baby.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

When men wake up to the fact that their wives are not only their housemaid and cook, she is their best friend and "business" partner; we'll see alot less divorces. Working at a marriage is like working at your place of employment.....the harder you work the more bonus's and promotions you get. You treat a woman with respect, she's going to return that 10 fold. Children are unconditional. They don't survive just on love alone.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Yet women. and women alone have the right to deny the child EVERYTHING, by aborting that child, or abandoning that child to the state.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Show me what rediculous claims I've made?????????

I can outshine any father on this thread, the whole bloody lot of them!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I haven't made any men out to be ANY of those things even once in this entire thread. Not ONCE.

"Unlike male Family Annihilators, who kill their spouse and children and do it over money very often."

Maybe once?????

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join