It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Not mean to me, but sure is mean to a man that donated sperm, so that someone who has in impotent husband can have children. I don't donate sperm, means nothing to me. It is insane to me you can think it is right that a woman chooses to get sperm from a donor, and then go after the donor for child support later.

Perhaps she shouldn't have went to get donor sperm and have kids, if she couldn't afford them? How is it right a donor should be held liable for that?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Shows what you know little miss legal expert. Under some circumstances it was legal to beat your wife to death in the US in many states up through the 1970's.

Edit to add:

And despit it being legal to do so, it was more rare than lynchings of yesteryear.
edit on 3-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Aeons

Naw,I would rather BE the statistic,and BE the father you HATE to see get their children. Maybe its YOU who should come with FACTS,and less feminist agenda, opinionated rants . You give women a bad reputation.
Just like a dead beat dad..........

Really...because, my Dad is the one who had custody of us. I think he's simply fantastic.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by CobraCommander

So what sort of agenda is it where you try to make agreements that say you'll never support your children?

No man should have to support a child he does not want.

Ah. So your answer is to not answer.

The law, enshrined by men, most of the reps voting on it are men, most of the justices are men, most of the supremes are men....and they overwhelmingly disagree with you.

If women want to retain the sole authority to make a decision to abort the child or give it up for adoption, then they also should bear the sole responsibility of caring for the child.

A man that has been given 0% authority as to the disposition of the child, should not then be required to maintain 50% responsibility.

It seems that women want to have their cake and eat it too. They attempt to deny the man the right to make the same choice regarding his own child that the woman claims rights to, then act abused when the man takes thhe same right by force that they attempted to deny him. Hypocrisy in its finest form.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Aeons

Not mean to me, but sure is mean to a man that donated sperm, so that someone who has in impotent husband can have children. I don't donate sperm, means nothing to me. It is insane to me you can think it is right that a woman chooses to get sperm from a donor, and then go after the donor for child support later.

Perhaps she shouldn't have went to get donor sperm and have kids, if she couldn't afford them? How is it right a donor should be held liable for that?

Again, the woman he contracted with did NOT go.

The children born of the contract did. Who are their very own people.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Ok that really says it all. You are really just a man hater....
Men out there, don't donate sperm, you might get a call demanding that you pay support to a woman that took your donation, used it, and is a deadbeat that can't afford to take care of the kid. Unreal!
edit on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 01:47:00 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I'm a manhater because children who have their own minds decide that they want to go to court and pursue their biological father. These children did not sign those contracts. They are not contractually bound by them.

That's the law. A idea that apparently never occurred to the women, men or agencies who provide these services.

What part don't you get that it has been the children who have pursued this? You can actually find some tapes of these children sitting in the court rooms, at the table by themselves with their lawyers.
edit on 2011/6/3 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

In the article I linked you can also see cases of children who killed themselves because their mothers were narcissists.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Naw,I would rather BE the statistic,and BE the father you HATE to see get their children. Maybe its YOU who should come with FACTS,and less feminist agenda, opinionated rants . You give women a bad reputation.

Really...because, my Dad is the one who had custody of us. I think he's simply fantastic.

Frankly, I think you are a liar.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Ok that really says it all. You are really just a man hater....
Men out there, don't donate sperm, you might get a call demanding that you pay support to a woman that took your donation, used it, and is a deadbeat that can't afford to take care of the kid. Unreal!
edit on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 01:47:00 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I'm a manhater because children who have their own minds decide that they want to go to court and pursue their biological father. These children did not sign those contracts. They are not contractually bound by them.

That's the law. A idea that apparently never occurred to the women, men or agencies who provide these services.

What part don't you get that it has been the children who have pursued this? You can actually find some tapes of these children sitting in the court rooms, at the table by themselves with their lawyers.

In the article I linked you can also see cases of children who killed themselves because their mothers were narcissists.

Which still has nothing to do with my answer to your question about the consistency of the law on the point that you and your child's mother cannot contract on your child's rights.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Frankly, I think you are a liar.

Yep. I was even in foster care for a bit. Which is why I know what a good fosterer looks like - and you ain't it.

He's a great guy. Did a good job. Thinks guys like you are damn idiots. I've got a bit of hero worship for him.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Again, the woman he contracted with did NOT go.

The children born of the contract did. Who are their very own people.

No contract, not rights either. If they want to sue for damages they can sue their mother.

A sperm-clinic donor has no obligation or culpability any more than you can sue the state for being late to work becasue the speed limit was too slow.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

Sorry. These cases went to the Supremes. They just didn't agree with you.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Which still has nothing to do with my answer to your question about the consistency of the law on the point that you and your child's mother cannot contract on your child's rights.

The donor did not contract with the child, the child has not rights. Can you sue a corn farmer because you are unhappy about the price of corn pops?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

More lies.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The donor did not contract with the child, the child has not rights. Can you sue a corn farmer because you are unhappy about the price of corn pops?

Children aren't corn. Children aren't cars. Children are PEOPLE. Actual real, legal, human beings. All over the whole world even. Its an amazing idea.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I have yet to see ONE properly cited reference from you.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Good for you. I am glad your father stepped up and did what a real parent should do. Did he go through hoops to get his kids? Did he fight tooth and nail? Commendable if its the "real" truth.

That doesnt change the fact that you come here with an agenda. Hate filled,and dishonest. At least I know if I want a poor mans version of Gloria Allred,someone that doesnt come with facts,but ONLY opinion,I know who to turn to.
Thank you for your version of "Men and Child Support".

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Children aren't corn. Children aren't cars. Children are PEOPLE. Actual real, legal, human beings. All over the whole world even. Its an amazing idea.

People with no more legal right over an anonymous sperm donor than you have over Pablo from Mexico City.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I have yet to see ONE properly cited reference from you.

Go look for them then. You "agreed" with me about this exact topic just a few posts ago saying that you knew this to be true.

Youtube even has a few of the trials of these cases. Then no one has to try and bend their head around the legal talk that apparently is REALLY hard to get here.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Good for you. I am glad your father stepped up and did what a real parent should do. Did he go through hoops to get his kids? Did he fight tooth and nail? Commendable if its the "real" truth.

That doesnt change the fact that you come here with an agenda. Hate filled,and dishonest. At least I know if I want a poor mans version of Gloria Allred,someone that doesnt come with facts,but ONLY opinion,I know who to turn to.
Thank you for your version of "Men and Child Support".

You realize that you are siding with people who want to throw their children away, or make children go work fulltime to support themselves, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If that is true, which I have a hard time wrapping my head around... Then it goes to show you not to donate sperm, because it might come back to hurt you...

Can't have kids on your own? Not our problem, I know I certainly wouldn't donate knowing that kind of garbage goes on.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join