It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 9
125
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne
 


If they have a "strangle hold" on govt, why is Obama selling out Israel?




posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne
 


And do tell, if religion is man made, then why has God pretty much done exactly what he said? I find it hard to believe that thins written thousands of years ago have come to pass exactly as they said it would if it was man made. Hell, I'm willing to accept that aliens with time traveling technology are more likely to have written some of this stuff then mere men. God is true through it all. And it is primarily that reason that I don't care that Jews own the media. God's man BFF with me so why should I be against it?



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline
 


Why is that bad?



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by plube
 


I'm still not convinced it matters whose Zionist and who's not. Am I wrong as an American to favor Americans owning the land over Natives? I think it's sad what happened to them, but what's done is done. Suck it up. You lost.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovepeace20
 


Yes you are correct in what you say. Perhaps we should begin by helping those poor palistinians who have had a warsaw ghetto built arround them. They are being targeted by the survivors of the holocaust who learned the lesson well, as they are now employing the same tactics on them.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ok, I'll try to contribute to this thread, by adding something that 99,9% of you dont know..w..

its not all about USA bla bla..

lets take a look at Russia.. I dont know how informed are you about russian oligarchs.. very famous, powerful, rich people.. lets take a look about which of them are jewish


fasten your seatbelts, here we go:

name - fortune in billions - company

1 Mikhail Khodorkovsky 15.2 Yukos
2 Roman Abramovich 12.5 Sibneft
3 Viktor Vekselberg 5.9 TNK-BP, Sual
4 Mikhail Prokhorov 5.4 Norilsk Nickel
5 Vladimir Potanin 5.4 Norilsk Nickel
6 Mikhail Fridman 5.2 Alfa Group
7 Vladimir Lisin 4.8 Novolipetsk Steel
8 Oleg Deripaska 4.5 Rusal, Ruspromavto
9 Alexei Mordashov 4.5 Severstal
10 Vagit Alekperov 3.9 Lukoil
11 German Khan 2.9 Alfa Group
12 Alexander Abramov 2.4 Evrazholding
13 Vladimir Bogdanov 2.2 Surgutneftegaz
14 Vladimir Yevtushenkov 2.1 Sistema
15 Iskander Makhmudov 2.1 Uralsky GMK
16 Pyotr Aven 2.1 Alfa Group
17 Nikolai Tsvetkov 2.0 Nikoil
18 Leonid Nevzlin 2.0 Yukos
19 Alexei Kuzmitchev 1.9 Alfa Group
20 Mikhail Brudno 1.8 Yukos
21 Vladimir Dubov 1.8 Yukos
22 Platon Lebedev 1.8 Yukos
23 Vasily Shakhnovsky 1.8 Yukos
24 Leonid Fedun 1.7 Lukoil
25 Alexander Lebedev 1.4 National Reserve Corp.
26 Viktor Rashnikov 1.3 Magnitogorsk Steel
27 David Davidovich 1.3 Sibneft
28 Rem Vyakhirev 1.3 Gazprom
29 Vyacheslav Sheremet 1.2 Gazprom
30 Andrei Melnichenko 1.2 MDM Bank
31 Sergei Popov 1.2 MDM Bank
32 Igor Zyuzin 1.1 Mechel Steel
33 Andrei Gorodilov 1.1 Sibneft
34 Valery Oif 1.1 Sibneft
35 Yelena Baturina 1.1 Inteko
36 Alisher Usmanov 1.0 Gazprominvestholding

its like.. all


and there are some even more like Boris Berezovsky, Arcadi Gaydamak or Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor; I know, list needs some editing since numbers could be old but I pasted it only so you can make an impression of what I'm talking about here. You should take a look at this article which shows some extraordinary difference in relation of Vladimir Putin (who is, by the way, not a Jew) with Jews in Russia:

Putin's Jewish Anomaly
I think that Jews learned couple of lessions from the past and they will make sure they dont make mistakes again. They are well tied into the World's Society and wont risk having some Hitler/Stalin take their precious capital from their banks.

P.S. if you are interested in which of the famous people through history and today are Jews, take a look at this Jewish website (on English ofc) - It's actually pretty interesting:
Jew or Not Jew
edit on 31-5-2011 by animalz because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars
 




...since the dawn of man there have always been people who engender cabals of power, compartmentalized duplicity, and an overarching need to dominate. This is not a failing of any particular people. It's a human failing. We try to govern ourselves to resist the abuses that accompany this failing.


Good post Maxmars. I like the fact that some people are attempting to find a bigger picture when it comes to this issue.

Jews get a lot of attention, that's for sure, and logically, some of us at least should be asking why that is.

Is it mere "jealousy"? Is it because they really are up to something? Could Jews just be nasty people? Perhaps people have hated Jews so long, it's a "tradition" that is hard to overcome.

Or maybe it's not "Jews", but only "Zionists". But then again, few seem to agree on what "Jew" even means!

Of course, could be a LOT of things, and one thing I usually notice about threads like this is that people are often rather one-dimensional. They are on this side, or that. Occasionally they state a reason, sometimes they can be convincing, other times, not.

Clearly, this issue is not just controversial, it's complex. Some people may study the matter for years, and still have questions. Jews themselves are often as confused as others.

SO, if this is indeed a complex matter, then threads such as this are doomed to do very little to enlighten anyone. For crying out loud, no one can even agree on what a Jew is! Not even Jews!

After saying all that, yes, Jews enjoy a disproportionate amount of control, over various important matters. What it means, is the real issue that should be discussed, IMO.

Going one step further, if we get to the point where we understand that Jewish control might be relevant / important, and we begin to guess at some of the things this could imply, do we dare stop there?

Could there be someone ELSE, behind the Jews, in effect "controlling" them? If so, who could that be?

If we discover that someone else (or even other Jews) has been "using" the Jews, taking advantage of their various traits for their own purposes, what might those purposes be?

In other words, we need a Big Picture here, certainly one much bigger than, "Yes, it's them!" or "No way, we're innocent!".

JR



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne
 
You said a "Mouth Full" girlie and I could not agree with you more.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
obama hasnt sold them out . His mother would be spinninhg in her grave if he ever did that. Its back to the old borders with swops, because of the situation since then . Which means what? sold out ? I dont think so..



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would like to recant my previous post. While I do think that the jewish community, in general, has an us vs. them mindset, and support their own interests. I think the best way to counteract that is to ignore it, to hold no racist views, and to treat every person as an individual. Any effort to oppose jewishs interest or efforts just further entrenches them in their mindset and breeds conflict. The same goes for any group. Unless they are engaging in open conflict, then the correct response is retaliation I think.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stevooo
 


Obama backed
down from that 1967 statement and Israel is still getting 3 billion in aid every year. Could you explain how is Obama selling out Israel , plese educate me. Is it becuase America hasn't attcked Iran yet. BTW I`m no fan of Obama
edit on 31-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
so let me understand this...The OP doesn't like Jews and their references are from an Aryan nation website? Yeah, that's probably accurate and non-bias.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
George Washington & Benjamin Franklin on the Jews !!

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great numbers, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

"For over 1700 years the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, they call Palestine. But, Gentlemen, should the world today give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some cogent reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.

"If you do not exclude them from these United States, in this Constitution in less than 200 years they will have swarmed in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance and jeopardized our liberty.

"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them sustenance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, Gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, Gentlemen, are Asiatics; let them be born where they will, or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots.

"Jews are Asiatics, they are a menace to this country if permitted entrance and should be excluded by this Constitution."



"They [the Jews] work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America." George Washington



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The OP does not see that as a problem he thinks that they are right. THis world is a controlled by Elit OMG no way i fought everything was fair and just.I dont think people understand why they claim to hate because hate has no room for any other emotions. THe christians are tools just like the jews are tools for the elite jews.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
I would like to recant my previous post. While I do think that the jewish community, in general, has an us vs. them mindset, and support their own interests. I think the best way to counteract that is to ignore it, to hold no racist views, and to treat every person as an individual. Any effort to oppose jewishs interest or efforts just further entrenches them in their mindset and breeds conflict. The same goes for any group. Unless they are engaging in open conflict, then the correct response is retaliation I think.


An "us vs them" mindset might just be a natural reaction to the inproportionate anger directed toward them as a people.

Its really quite a feat that they have survived over the years as what i think i can safely say is the most villified race ever on the face of the earth.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casaline
George Washington & Benjamin Franklin on the Jews !!

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great numbers, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

"For over 1700 years the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, they call Palestine. But, Gentlemen, should the world today give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some cogent reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.

"If you do not exclude them from these United States, in this Constitution in less than 200 years they will have swarmed in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance and jeopardized our liberty.

"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them sustenance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, Gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, Gentlemen, are Asiatics; let them be born where they will, or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots.

"Jews are Asiatics, they are a menace to this country if permitted entrance and should be excluded by this Constitution."



"They [the Jews] work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America." George Washington
Yes Washington was not corrupt himself. He was a Freemason !!!! you know the same brotherhood that has been influence by Jews. Or where you trying to point that out ?



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Is it Jewish control, or is it Zionist control? There is a distinct difference.


Riiiiight.

It's virtually always code for, "I want to bash Jews, but don't want to be accused of anti-Semitism." Along the same lines as "...some of my best friends are...[insert targeted ethnic, religious, nationality here]"



No I think he was making a good point, trying to seperate the political discussion from the Racism. Zionism refers to a strong support of the Nation of Israel and not Jews or Judaism. That would be as if I said "I hate American Patriots" and you thinking I meant 'White People'. Some people who are anti-Zionists are actually Jews, with strong ties to their religions and communities. To label someone a Racist who is simply against the atrocities commited by the state of Israel is just as bad as those who label 'all' any people as one particular way. Now as for the guy who started this thread....he seems very racist, but I think (if I'm not mistaken) that OptimusSubprime is trying to seperate the politics from the race hatred with his comment.
edit on 31-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: something something



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
This is an excellent topic for political theater. Any guesses why?

It is propaganda.

Before the internet arrived on the scene, the government and political parties were damaged from using propaganda. Once the third version of the internet arrived, the general public ended up getting into the act. Political loyalists use this form of media, so they can persuade the ignorant into believing in something false. As a result of causing public anger through videos and articles, people start to discriminate against specific cultures, religions, and other belief systems.

Michael Moore and Glenn Beck are two examples of spin doctors, and each uses propaganda to sway people towards their particular loyalties. When we enter a thread similar to "The Extent of Jewish Control", the first thing we have to understand is that the original poster is BIAS. Regardless about what he or she is going to type, we already know by the title there is an ulterior motive. As a result of making a generalized title, we know for a fact that the poster is BIASED against 'all Jewish people'.

If the original poster used the title "Hidden Master Minds of Media", we would have concluded that the focus is not on a specific religion, culture, or belief system. Our conversation would be about a group of individuals, regardless about their social background, who are trying to play puppet master through media manipulation. It would not matter if they were rich, poor, Jewish, Russian, etc...

"The Extent of Jewish Control" is a very thought out title, which is geared towards painting all Jewish people in a negative manner. Instead of focusing on something specific, the original poster 'wanted' to get people angry at an entire religious group.

Before the internet arrived on scene, we would have ignored such ignorant methods.

edit on 5/31/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by plube
 


I'm still not convinced it matters whose Zionist and who's not. Am I wrong as an American to favor Americans owning the land over Natives? I think it's sad what happened to them, but what's done is done. Suck it up. You lost.


Easy to say when you're on the winning side! But what if some crackhead goes to your home while you're at work and kills your family and steals your house, that will be fine with you will it? And you shall just suck it up because hey like you said whats done is done!
edit on 31-5-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: typo



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS
 

Religion is just another tool to control the masses, it is up to you to find god on your own; not have people tell you where to find him (because that is their god, that someone told them exists).

Only people with weak minds buy into that, people with strong minds find god on their own terms all by themselves.



new topics

top topics



 
125
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join