It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 10
125
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1
 


That is not an army. That is not a government. That's not a whole people. That's one man, whom I would either kill or probably pull something from "law abiding citizen".

But hey let me give you an example that is related to the situation, seeing as you had to desperately pull one that was not related.

Say I was a Pole when the Nazis took over. Now lets just pretend the Nazis won the war and Poland was now basically part of Germany. What would I do if I were a Jew who got out of the camps because I had some sort of skill? Well I would simply gather up allies, and become part of that nation and change it for what I thought was right. I would not try to fight those whom conquered me. I would try to change them to be what's right. That's what I would do if I was a Palestinian. I'd call myself an Israeli and make Israel a better nation by using the skills I have and arguing for equality.

See something comes from not having any care for what flag flies where. You're able to use the skills you have to better the society you're in, whatever one it may be.




posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Maybe instead of pointing out all the Turko-Ukranian Ashkenazim proselyte descendants that have high positions in the US News Media (and Hollywood for that matter) - maybe there should just be a Full Congressional investigation (fat chance !) of

a. Mossad infiltration centers in the US (e.g. New York, Washington DC Hollywood CA, Miami etc.) which sometimes often gets a quick look at by a newscaster (e.g. Brit Hume's initial reporting on the subject after 2000), then suddenly are told by the higherups to 'back off' the whole subject...www.rense.com...

At any rate, suddenly his reporting on the Mossad just stopped in mid sentence - just when it was starting to get really interesting !

b. The Role AIPAC in terms of influencing US policy in the Middle East - i.e. as a waaay too-powerful and sometimes very 'threatening' Lobby in Washington (aka the American Israeli Political Action Committee) and the exact sources of its funding - along with a full list of its members (ask Cynthia McKinney what happens if you cross them -

dissidentvoice.org...

and

www.disclose.tv...

Then if someone would care to explain EXACTLY how 'Wolfgang Blitzer' (an Israeli-born dual national who has used the names Zev Blitzer and Zev Barak - his name roughly translated into modern 'Hebrew') became the lead anchor for CNN and whose face is on the box waaay tooooooo much --

Seems kind of weird to think of good ole 'Wolfy' as an Yisro'eli, (one wonders if he has any connections to the Mossad himself....hmmmm...he worked for Reuters in Tel Aviv at one time...and he does edit the AIPAC newspaper, but I digress) at any rate, things get curiouser and curiouser the deeper you look into them these days...


edit on 31-5-2011 by Sigismundus because: My keeeybboard stuttttters alllot !



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be
perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonored.
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy
he is not responsible.
Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.
Choshen Ha´mishpat 425:50

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.
Zohar, Shemoth

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to
be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form,
and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a
piece of meat.
Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which
consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox
Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other
tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews
in general.
A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be
perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonored.
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the
remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books
contain anything against them.
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be
equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about
them, they would kill us openly.
Libbre David 37



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh boy, a bunch of Jew haters in here.

ATS never ceases to amaze with the amount of ignorance that gets promoted day-to-day.

Who will be the next scapegoat du jour?



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline
 


Nothing you posted affects me as a Christian and as an American. Once again, why should I care. And as to if it's bad, as an American I think all governments are wrong except the US constitution. And nobody's taking that away without dying first, so that's that. The pathetic situation in Israel can be answered with a very easy solution. Nuke everyone, and make the land dead. That's not a Christian thing to do, but then again, I don't honestly think that rabble is capable of being good people.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne
 


Ok OP and other ATSers watch this. Enough said.
beforeitsnews.com/story/666/260/Lets_blame_the_Jews.html . Sorry dont know how to embed the video. But please watch. Peace



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
Anyone with a set of eyes and a fully functioning brain can clearly see that the Jewish people have a complete stranglehold on the media (and government). For a variety of reasons, I will not get into all the "hows" and "whys" regarding this issue. It's a complex matter and I'll admit that I haven't quite put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Regardless, the facts are clear.

Contrary to what many people would say, this is not just a silly conspiracy theory. Nor is pointing this out "anti-Semetic" by any means. It is simply the truth -- and a damned relevant truth at that.

You see, many people, upon being backed into a corner and realizing that their Jewish-apologist arguments can be shot down with ease, very well may go on the defensive and say something along the lines of "Okay, so the Jews run the media.....so what?"

Just think about it, people. Why would the Jews insist on maintaining complete control of the media? Could it possibly be because with the media, one is granted a very important power? And just what would that "power" be, you ask? The power to mold minds, of course. The ability to tell people what you want them to hear.....and to keep from them anything you would really rather they not hear. Put simply, the media is nothing more than a propaganda tool that seems to exist mainly to brainwash the populace. Anyone can see this.

And the fact that this is an overwhelmingly Jewish endeavor is crystal clear. Why else do you think that a ridiculously high percentage of Hollywood actors are of Jewish descent? Why else do you think that we're absolutely bombarded with Holocaust(TM) propaganda non-stop? And why else do you think that the Jews are only portrayed in the very best light in the media? Indeed, no questioning of these entities is permitted. Ever. Not to mention the matter of tricking millions upon millions of people worldwide into exalting them as "God's chosen people". Doesn't any of this seem at least a bit odd to you?

Oh, and by the way, have you by any chance ever heard the names Schumer, Bernanke, Leiberman, Wolfowitz, Greenspan, Emmanual, Ginsberg, Levin, Frank, etc? You have? Well, just what do these people have in common? Go on - take a guess.

Anyway, here are just a couple of highly recommended links to get the ball rolling.....

Proof that the Jews control the media

List of Jewish-American politicians

This is all basically just an overview; who knows just how deep this subject goes.

Now go right ahead and call me an anti-Semite. Frankly, I don't give a damn. You will never hear me apologizing for telling the truth. The fact of the matter is that Jews indeed have an agenda, and the sooner gentiles wake up and realize this, the better.

Think for yourselves.



So what are we going to do about all the blacks, don't you see that they have taken over basketball, and look what they've done with baseball. And what's with the rich people who don't give up everything they worked so hard for so that someone who won't work can have a TV, food stamps, and extra unemployment insurance. And then you have all the Hispanics mowing everybody's lawn and cleaning everyone's house, what's with that ?

The above was satire on the post by the OP. The problem with people is that once they get some notion planted in their mind that some ethnic, religious, or racial group of people have the one up on them they go wild with power fantasies that don't exist.

But, if you want to think about such things, look at the harmonious working together of the communist, liberal, socialist groups, for it is they that seek power to control. All the rest are mere scapegoats to feed the fantasies of the bigot and the prejudiced.

There is no Jewish media conspiracy. It's all pretend fantasy.





edit on 31-5-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
The fact of the matter is that Jews indeed have an agenda, and the sooner gentiles wake up and realize this, the better.


What is their agenda?

On Perceived Media Control:

Step out of your bubble. What Jew owns the media in India, Iran, China, Japan, Libya, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Congo, Kenya, South Africa, the Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Mongolia, and for that matter many European States?

Genocides against Jews:

1) A Pharaoh declared that all male children be drowned in the Nile, because he feared the success and growth of the Jews and didn't want them to take over Egypt by numbers.
2) Haman of Persia tried to use a legal trick to kill off all the Jews.
3) The Roman Emperor Titus tried to kill all the Jews but only ended up destroying The Temple and killing an estimated 1 million people in Jerusalem.
4) The Spanish Inquisition.
5) Numerous smaller scale mass murders by Muslims & Catholics.
6) Adolph Hitler tried to use Germany to kill all the Jews.
7) Various Arab-Israeli Wars trying to drive Israel into the Mediterranean Sea.

Thats just a few I can think of off the top of my head. There are far more.

I'm going to leave you with one question?

What is the Jewish end game? To make peoples lives miserable so that they can be #1? If so please take a look a the list of Jewish Scientists/Doctors/Inventors who have added so much to literally your life.
List of Famous Jewish Scientists/Inventors/Doctors



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Unrivaled1
 


That is not an army. That is not a government. That's not a whole people. That's one man, whom I would either kill or probably pull something from "law abiding citizen".

But hey let me give you an example that is related to the situation, seeing as you had to desperately pull one that was not related.

Say I was a Pole when the Nazis took over. Now lets just pretend the Nazis won the war and Poland was now basically part of Germany. What would I do if I were a Jew who got out of the camps because I had some sort of skill? Well I would simply gather up allies, and become part of that nation and change it for what I thought was right. I would not try to fight those whom conquered me. I would try to change them to be what's right. That's what I would do if I was a Palestinian. I'd call myself an Israeli and make Israel a better nation by using the skills I have and arguing for equality.

See something comes from not having any care for what flag flies where. You're able to use the skills you have to better the society you're in, whatever one it may be.


There was no desperation! & how you can come out with its not related is quite baffling to say the least!
The facts are the land was stolen from them through bloodshed and handed over to the Israelis, whom have continued in there onslaught of the Palestinian people and continued to steal there land! While the world powers stand in silence!
I think you shall find it is EXTREMELY RELEVANT! & with all due respect to claim it is not is quite ignorant imho!
You say at first that is not an army that is not a government, OK, lets say it was!
Now, are you going to do what you just stated! You shall join the very people who stole your land and killed your family and make their nation better? Seriously?
And why do you assume they would want you in their nation?



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Koinonia
 


Well said.

Well said.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1
 


You compared a crack up druggy breaking into a house to kill their families to a nation seeking land and resources. This is not a viable example. It is desperation.

Every nation on Earth was stolen from someone else. So the land being stolen is not a viable reason to care, or to call someone the bad guys. I live in the US, a land that is 100% stolen land from millions of people. I am not advocating giving land back to the natives. I am stating a fact. We took it, we won.

Looking back at history, all I see is bad things going to worse, and nobody being innocent. I cannot look at Palestine and see innocent people when they were given a choice to elect people and they elected war hawks. I cannot view Israel as innocent when they kill families to stop people from becoming suicide bombers. As a result, I cannot logically choose a good side and a bad side. I can, however chose a side which, if they won, would make the region a better place. That would be Israel.

If they didn't want me in their nation, I would be in exile or dead. And thus wherever I found myself I would go on. Unlike you I have no care of where my home is, so long I can make myself something. And yes, I would do those things. because I sure as hell am not going to give a damn about whose ruling so long I can do something about my future. Now if that force doesn't let me do that, I will destroy that. But when I look at Israel, there are clearly successful groups of arabs whom have made something out of their lives by accepting Israel as their leader and going forward. Thus I cannot claim to see them as worse than Palestine in the ability for a man to make something for himself.

Land, as you see it, is not what I see it as. Land is dirt. A place to do something with. What flag claims it really doesn't change the fact that it's dirt.

In fact, let me take America as an example. For all intensive purposes, America IS captured and taken over by a different authority than that of the founding fathers. Yet I am still interested in working for the government and serving them, stating what I think is right and fixing what I see wrong all along the way. I do not view my current government as the same as the government 100 years ago. But it rules, and I will serve it, to make it better.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Funny how this all went down the memory hole.




posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1
 


Ok if that is the case we all need to pack up and get the hell out of north america. The United States, Canada and most of Mexico belong to Native peoples who still experience genocide to this day. The blame for that resides totally on the Christians. The point is in time these things happen. The Jews had that land thousands of years ago and were pushed off. In the great wheel of life they got it back. Alot of it bought with their hard earned money over time inches at a time. But now that they have it and turned it into a modern city the arabs want it back. Because in many other religions Jewish hatred is inbred. If the Palestinians wanted to prove their worth quit the damn whining and take what you have now and turn it into somthing special. No just more whining. For all you Jew haters reflect on exactly how far back your influence in this area goes. Your priest, parents or grandparents. It just seems to never stop for any human to blame their plight on another group. Take control of your lives and quit blaming others. Whiners



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth
 


Are allies not suppose to spy on each other?



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Unrivaled1
 


You compared a crack up druggy breaking into a house to kill their families to a nation seeking land and resources. This is not a viable example. It is desperation.

Every nation on Earth was stolen from someone else. So the land being stolen is not a viable reason to care, or to call someone the bad guys. I live in the US, a land that is 100% stolen land from millions of people. I am not advocating giving land back to the natives. I am stating a fact. We took it, we won.

Looking back at history, all I see is bad things going to worse, and nobody being innocent. I cannot look at Palestine and see innocent people when they were given a choice to elect people and they elected war hawks. I cannot view Israel as innocent when they kill families to stop people from becoming suicide bombers. As a result, I cannot logically choose a good side and a bad side. I can, however chose a side which, if they won, would make the region a better place. That would be Israel.

If they didn't want me in their nation, I would be in exile or dead. And thus wherever I found myself I would go on. Unlike you I have no care of where my home is, so long I can make myself something. And yes, I would do those things. because I sure as hell am not going to give a damn about whose ruling so long I can do something about my future. Now if that force doesn't let me do that, I will destroy that. But when I look at Israel, there are clearly successful groups of arabs whom have made something out of their lives by accepting Israel as their leader and going forward. Thus I cannot claim to see them as worse than Palestine in the ability for a man to make something for himself.

Land, as you see it, is not what I see it as. Land is dirt. A place to do something with. What flag claims it really doesn't change the fact that it's dirt.

In fact, let me take America as an example. For all intensive purposes, America IS captured and taken over by a different authority than that of the founding fathers. Yet I am still interested in working for the government and serving them, stating what I think is right and fixing what I see wrong all along the way. I do not view my current government as the same as the government 100 years ago. But it rules, and I will serve it, to make it better.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)


The crackhead was just and example an irrelevant example if you like, i was focusing on the outcome of the event ie you have no home or family left! That was the point i was making!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No sir, it seems desperate of you to twist what i have said and then come back and state in your opening statement here it is -

''You compared a crack up druggy breaking into a house to kill their families to a nation seeking land and resources. This is not a viable example. It is desperation.''

Seeking resources you say! SEEKING! ..................SEEKING YOU SAY!
No! Its down right THEFT! STOLEN!
You can dress it up however you like but that is what it comes down to!



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1
 


If you steal from me because you want my car, I will sue you. if you steal my car because you're getting chased by a killer, I will not sue you. A reason being different, but the action the same, does not necessitate the same response. It's that simple. A crack head killing my family is not a change of guard in a territory. End of story.

And like I said, not one nation on Earth was made without stealing land. There is no first born on a land left. So live with it, no nation is right or wrong with stealing land. For all nations have stolen land, and therefore non can be viewed differently. That's the truth, and you don't have a response for that.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM
 

Yes, I link to a White Nationalist website. And the problem is...?


reply to post by The Old American
 

Just what would you consider "proof"?


reply to post by schuyler
 

Regarding your observation of the media and universities.....seriously, what alternate dimension are you from? And again I am called an anti-Semite just for pointing things out. Wow! Thanks for inadvertently proving one of my points.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


Did you watch it? Hard to understand why "Israeli explosive ordinance experts" would be part of their spy team. Or maybe it's not so hard to understand.



posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth
 


Probably because they want to know what America's new bombs are like? Considering they want to bomb Iran.
Spy on your enemies, and spy on your allies. It's all part of the same game. Knowledge.



new topics

top topics



 
125
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join