It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by backinblack

How about,a re those atrocities any different than anyone else's? I don't think so. So then why does Israel get all the news. Like I said, let Israel burn for all I care. I want to fix America right now. By all means, America is more important.

Well a lot of US politics is influenced by Israel so they are important..
I would say Israel has more influence on US foreign policy than any other country and when you consider the size of Israel and it's very short history, you have to ask WHY??

Israel has more control and influence over America than the American public do!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Elbereth

I really haven't seen anything gained from 9/11 on part of Israel. in 2000 Israel was just another country that some hated. After 9/11, Iraq, and Afghanistan, Israel is liable to get itself nuked. and I truly doubt a bankrupt dieing America would care to respond to that if it happened.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

If that's true than why does the public not care about Israel, and why is the government distancing from it?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I really haven't seen anything gained from 9/11 on part of Israel. in 2000 Israel was just another country that some hated. After 9/11, Iraq, and Afghanistan, Israel is liable to get itself nuked. and I truly doubt a bankrupt dieing America would care to respond to that if it happened.

What??
The US took out Iraq who had more than a decent armed forces and clearly had Israel in their sights..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by maceov

I shall bless those who bless Israel, and I shall curse those who curse Israel. Read the scripture yourself...

But is pointing out atrocious actions of some in the Israeli Government actually equal to "cursing Israel" ??

Seems OK to do the same to many other countries including the US without being called anti-[insert country]

That is religious fear used as a control mechanism.

Cows wander the streets while people starve to death in India.

Brainwashing and propaganda, very powerful tools.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I really haven't seen anything gained from 9/11 on part of Israel.

Might want to take a quick google on "Eretz Israel".

Looks like the span to the Tigris is pretty well taken care of...

And now Egypt is in turmoil... Hmmm...

Ya never know.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But in doing so Iran grew angry, and now pretty much has the destruction of Israel as a military goal. America is literally leaving the middle east with buffer states between the two. And I truly doubt that Israel will have any friends in those buffer states.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Not really. Ancient Israel is not the same as modern day Israel. That's why the laws of ancient Israel don't apply to the New Testament other than what Jesus said so. Israel existed to give an example of what a Godly people should be like. They failed, and so that covenant was undone by man. The New testament is the new covenant. Israel's existence as a nation simply doesn't matter anymore, though I suspect God would like they have the land, I don't see it as mattering much.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

But in doing so Iran grew angry, and now pretty much has the destruction of Israel as a military goal. America is literally leaving the middle east with buffer states between the two. And I truly doubt that Israel will have any friends in those buffer states.

And the US is sanctioning Iran and already stated no action is off the table..
Remember Bush's list?
Pretty much the same list Israel would write..Coincidence ??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No one in Iran says they have the destruction of Israel as a military goal.

That is propaganda.

Same as the BS about Iran having nukes, their nuclear program is years
away from creating a first generation weapon, let alone anything capable
of being delivered tactically.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

And yet we never did because we couldn't. No money, no support, no war. The people are the final word.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Governments are not their people and it is a joke to say that large elements in the Iranian government don't want to destroy Israel. There are those that do and those that don't within the government. The current president does. That's not propaganda. That's him sitting in front of a military parade with his troops marching in the form of the star of David and America being destroyed and Nazi symbolism around them. And no one ever said Iran has nukes. And thanks to US hackers, they never will.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You are aware that Israel has upwards of 500 nukes of its own and the will and ability to deliver them? Any Arab country foolhardy enough to attack Israel with a nuclear weapon is going to glow like a Fukushima rice paddy. The cream of the American military is now permanently entangled in the Middle East, having already reduced Iraq to a shadow of its former threat and bogged down in Afghanistan. 9/11 has turned America into a country of knee-jerk, pig-ignorant, anti-Islamist militarists. Israel's enemy is now our enemy, bleeding multiple trillions from America's treasury. How very convenient.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Elbereth because: typo

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

And yet we never did because we couldn't. No money, no support, no war. The people are the final word.

The Government doesn't care what the people think and money certainly isn't the issue..
That's been proven time and time again..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Best to kill them ALL right? Schmuck

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Many of these posts are nothing short of hilarious. I could devote some energy to addressing them one by one, but really, why bother? They speak for themselves.

BTW, for those of you who don't know, this thread started in General Conspiracies where it BELONGED. Just why was it moved just as my last thread was?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No secret, this. Jewish folk have always been tight knit and help out other jews. Then, when they move the money into an enterprise, like the movie industry, ownership and access occurs. Some of the best looking actresses are Jewish, a fact that a buddy and I discussed last week. And because the "race" that we call Jewish is actually eastern european, from the Caucaus (sp) mountains, and only adopted Judiasm a couple (few?) hundred years ago, adds in another layer of connection and contact between families, schoolmates, and friends. Friends and family help each other, and somewhere along the line one set of friends/family happens to run things. And then more things. And power and cash creates more of each. I do wish a Jewish leader of great principle would emerge and change a lot of things, though.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Then why don't they just nuke Iran themselves. If Israel has the power you claim, then surely such a threat as Iran could be nuked and the US would not stop it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Unrivaled1

no. Once again you're taking one example and assuming its mine, and putting words in my mouth. let me makes this quite clear. If parallel A is used for situation B, parallel A is not the reason for being on a side in situation B. If you're incapable of critical thought, then why are you even here?

I did not ignore you. if an army took over America, but I still could make a living and get somewhere, I would become part of that authority and work to make some adjustments in my fields of skills. That's what I would do.

Well seeing as I don't believe in morals, you can't tell me something is immoral. I think land is land. I don't think it can be owned by any government. I think people can live on it, and individuals can own it, but that ultimately government just borrows the land and says what the people should do with it to serve them. In an ideal society, no nations would exist, and individuals would own their own land. but we can't have that just quite yet.

How about this. Give me a nation that didn't steal land. I don't plan to spend my evening going down the list of all 200+ nations and showing you how. it is far easier for you to show me on that hasn't then for me to show you how all of them have. Go ahead.

Oh, and btw, the only right thing to do in this situation would be to have the UN take over pretty much ever part of land from Syria to Egypt and not let anyone own the Holy Land. I mean in practical terms, nobody is suppose to own it. The word Holy means separate. It belongs to God. So no man should own it.

Nice try but i DID NOT put words in your mouth i clearly asked you a question. Now is the no at the beginning of your reply the answer? I do not know and i am not going make an assumption! And i don't even want your answer tbh!

And you did ignore me because im only getting your answer to it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about i do what????????????? No sir you made the bold claim, now back it up! If you can't do that YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON ATS! You know how the rules work here! Stop trying to bend them and your words to fit your agenda. Seeking! ........................ OH Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also you just said you do not believe in morals,
So you are actually stating not only that if your country was invaded that you would join the invaders etc but now that you don't believe in -
Morals
1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior
3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior;
4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects
6. Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence

1. The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
2. A concisely expressed precept or general truth; a maxim.
3. morals Rules or habits of conduct, especially of sexual conduct, with reference to standards of right and wrong: a person of loose morals; a decline in the public morals.

And then you say the right thing would be to let the corrupt un take over the land.
My Goodness, this conversation i am having with you is now over Sir!
I Wish you well on your journey, Good luck, because without any morals you're going to need it!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join