It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans believe anti-white prejudice is a bigger problem than anti-black bias, study finds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
"Should have sent us back to Africa back when you had the chance."

Why should we have done something as asinine as that when your people are doing a perfectly fine job of bringing Africa here?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's obvious in the USA, that honkey just don't count.
Yeah, there may be some rich and political honkeys, but many of then are there because of their family, or are really Hebrew, that pass for honkey.
But there are rich and powerful blacks as well.
Basic honkey has no power of voice in the US, and no politician or party is for the honkey cause.
It's all good and fine to make jokes and demean, and even paint a false history all to make honkey look bad.
But if honkey did that towards anyone else, well, it's gonna be shot down.
People in the Gov and media hate honkey. When ever some race "issue" comes up, they get the black Klan on there, the NAACP, sometimes even the NOI, and act like these people are "good", yet they never get the voice of the honkey Klan to give their opinion? Bias anyone? Yep, all against honkey.
It's PC to be anti-honkey, and it's PC to say and believe this doesn't exist. But most know it does, but are PC intimidated to say it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I completely agree. There are more racist black people than there are racist white people.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
All I see is more people latching onto this 'victim mentality'.

There is no anti-white bias, the elite are white, the majority of the upper class and middle class are white, it doesn't seem like there's very much bias.

edit on 25-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

"The elite" are not white, they are Jewish. Look at all of the heads of major banking institutions.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I went to the mall the other day, which is out of the norm for me as I avoid the mall like the plague. One thing that bugs me to no end is when people just stop right in front of you and in the middle of the walkway. Lately, I have become very vocal about trivial things like this and have found myself speaking out more readily.

I was on a mission to get in and get out of the mall. I found myself behind a few teenage giggly white girls and they just stopped and I almost ran right in to them. So I said something, was not rude but I was very direct about stepping to the side when they need talk and to keep the aisles clear or keep moving. They cordially replied they were sorry and stepped out of the way. No problem. Then after I obtained what I was after I managed to get behind a group of black teenagers, and they did the exact same thing, except I did rear end one of them, and I said the exact same thing to them as I had to the earlier group. Their reply was a different, to them I was being a smartass, and then one I heard made a racial slur towards me. But yet to them, it was completely acceptable to just stop in the middle of the aisle.

Don't even get me started on this. Where I live there is a large concentration of blacks and not only do they behave this way in stores, but on the street too. They walk across the street like it's their yard without bothering to look at traffic or wait for a clearing. They have this attitude like, "they have to stop for me if i step in the road". I witnessed a wreck happen from one who was clearly drunk who decided to walk right in front of traffic. A man in a truck had to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting the drunk on foot. The car behind the truck slammed into the truck. Then the guy in the truck, obviously pissed, started yelling at the drunk. The drunk grabbed his crotch (as a gesture) and then flipped the bird and continued to slowly make his way across the road, again not watching for traffic coming in the other direction.

I have had to slam on my brakes many times like this. Also, when driving through a neighborhood full of sidewalks, you will be forced to slow almost to a stop because a bunch of them will be walking down the road, in the middle of the road, blocking both lanes, and not moving over for you. WHEN THERE IS A F*****G SIDEWALK RIGHT THERE! Pisses me off. And I don't understand why, WHY so many who act this way are black. Not all blacks act this way, and i have seen whites who are just as rude. The difference is, it's more rare to see the whites act this way and very common to see the blacks act this way. (It's daily.) And even though I'm white and frustrated, i have known blacks who are frustrated with this as well.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
the Host culture is being torn apart by the demands of outsiders.

Our policies of multiculturalism are a failure and if we are not careful our roots and cultures will be swallowed by what is largely a flood of 3rd world cultures (these are the people that do not integrate most often). Once this happens the nations that suffer this fate will collapse (if the incoming cultures were effective they wouldn't be flooding into western nations for food and safety!! Just logical.)

Unfortunately I think it is largely too late for our shared cultures to survive.

That's what happened to ancient Rome.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I believe racism against whites is much more prevalent than racism against blacks. Am I a racist? NO! Everyone gets ONE chance with me. No matter what their skin color is. But that still doesen't change the previously stated fact.

MOTF!
edit on 25-5-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
IMO this is not the only study on this topic btw !!!

But what I find interesting how it is they still keep on doing them .. like as to keep track on who is more prejudice .. like its a competitiion or sum dang thing lol

Understanding Prejudice
www.understandingprejudice.org...

Even though it's no excuse or right .. that this study's findings reveal that there are more black anti white complainers..

There have been more study’s on this I am sure of it ..

Being Native American and growing up around white racist people was not all Roses ..

So I can only think it wasn’t any better for the blacks or Japanese or anyone else like even Jews..
or Italians ..
I don’t know what it is about color .. that intrigues people to use this as a ridicule tool??

Skin color has always been used by white supremacy’s as a tool to belittle one and demoralize them and to make those of color feel like they are of a useless gene pool .. that’s how its always been
and it is morally wrong.

Are there any black people mentioned in the Bible?
www.gotquestions.org...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gainsayer
"Should have sent us back to Africa back when you had the chance."

Why should we have done something as asinine as that when your people are doing a perfectly fine job of bringing Africa here?

That line was a joke, basically playing on the fact that nobody here would do anything about anything because they're computer chair revolutionist.
edit on 25-5-2011 by DuceizBack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I dont understand why people say the ni*ger issue is about skin color. Its (like many people have mentioned) about culture. I cant stand the hijacking of our American culture in the mainstream by this jigaboo society who have crime, sexism and violence so engrained in their language and culture that without the crime, violence, racism, sexism, drug use, etc that their 'culture' would be threadbare.

This ni**er culture has little to do with skin color, more to do with idiots of all nationalities being conditioned to act like they are 'hard' or whatever is the new "cool slang term" the idiots use.

I want to be able to go into public and smile at strangers without being viewed as "starting snip". But i cant because confrontation is a staple in the idiot diet.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

When it was illegal to not hire based on being black, you could still find advertizements openly posting that "Irish need not apply." In the 70s.

You could be not hired based on being...Irish. Because they are drunk louts.

You presume. And you are wrong.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

And you think there are no supremicist but some whites?

I'm sorry - but my ancestors DID NOT do this.

Do you not think it racist to PRESUME that they did?

Do you know...one of my ancestors was a WHITE slave.

Do you know that 70% of the Roman Empire was slaves?

How it is NOT racism to group someone based on their colour? Because....that's what you are doing!

How do you KNOW that those nasty whites who are all racists aren't....part Native? Because, a large number of them in North America are. That the women they took as wives, their FATHERS gave away because they thought they were doing a good thing for their ugly daughter? (because for some reason those crazy white guys thought the ugly native girls were the pretty ones! Imagine that!)

How is that NOT racism? You are making judgements based on race. You do look at someone's skin tone and group them, regardless of reality.
edit on 2011/5/25 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Racism against caucasians is accepted. Therefore those who are are willing to just say it.

Caucasian racism exists. It isn't pretty. But they also aren't openly accepted nor given succor. They are hunted out. They are hounded. Their fellow caucasian makes laws specifically to keep them in check.

The Native racist, the Black racist, the Chinese racist, the Muslim supremicist....they all get a free pass. No matter how violent their rheotoric. No matter how in your face they are. They get a free pass. No one wants to use the same laws against them. Therefore, they don't even think they need to hide their vitriol.

This is the difference. Caucasian being racist, is always perceived as dangerous. Other racists can be horrifyingly racist, and a blind eye is turned.

Even application of the law. I'll continue to hound white racists into hiding. Why don't the people who are considered part of the other groups do the same, eh?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Racism against caucasians is accepted. Therefore those who are are willing to just say it.

Caucasian racism exists. It isn't pretty. But they also aren't openly accepted nor given succor. They are hunted out. They are hounded. Their fellow caucasian makes laws specifically to keep them in check.

The Native racist, the Black racist, the Chinese racist, the Muslim supremicist....they all get a free pass. No matter how violent their rheotoric. No matter how in your face they are. They get a free pass. No one wants to use the same laws against them. Therefore, they don't even think they need to hide their vitriol.

This is the difference. Caucasian being racist, is always perceived as dangerous. Other racists can be horrifyingly racist, and a blind eye is turned.

Even application of the law. I'll continue to hound white racists into hiding. Why don't the people who are considered part of the other groups do the same, eh?

The reason only caucasian racism is viewed as dangerous is because it's a white world. Other nationalities do not have the ability to declare a economic or conventional war on the entire world.

I'm the black thug who would tell my friends to leave the little white boy or asian guy alone and go pick on someone their size. I hate bullying...at the same time, I know where that anger comes from.

It's funny that white people are just now recognizing and wanting to REALLY discuss discrimination when it is now them that are feeling its bite. Racism has BEEN around for centuries, yet now that white people are feeling its sting it's a big issue now?

As someone has already mentioned, the issue is that white america is accustomed to making ALL the rules and calling ALL the shots. With the changing of the demographs of America and the attempt to make things equal, white people are actually having to hear and take into account the plights of other races. You aren't accustomed to this, so it seems racist to you.

The culture things many white people will place this on is simple. In the past white people never had to take into account anyone elses culture. If they didn't like seeing pants below waste, they'd simply have the all white legislatures pass a law. If they don't like the blaring music, have your uncle pass a law and then call the all white police to enforce it. Going back even further....if they didn't like a certain culture, they'd just load up in the pick-up trucks and go burn the offenders property down and hang them.

All of the usual tactics white people could use in that day have been compromised to a certain extent. They still hold the overall power of the legislative, judicial and executive branch...but there are now sprinklings of color in their midsts. So they can't just do WHATEVER they want anymore.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn

"The elite" are not white, they are Jewish. Look at all of the heads of major banking institutions.

White European-American families historically and currently constitute the 'elite' of American society. Whether a person is of Jewish origin or not is nothing to do with their skin-colour or race, their religion is nothing to do with their race. American Jews are almost always white Europeans.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

What about the Ethiopian Jews that face high amounts of prejudice from other Jews, while they may be some of the most religious "god" people of all.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eleventhsun

Sorry I don't see the relevence of that point. My response was to someone who stated that the entire elite of America were Jewish. I was simply stating that the fact they are of Jewish origin (even though this claim is baseless and without evidence) is nothing to do with their race or skin colour and doesn't make them any different from any other white person.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by eleventhsun

Sorry I don't see the relevence of that point. My response was to someone who stated that the entire elite of America were Jewish. I was simply stating that the fact they are of Jewish origin is nothing to do with their race or skin colour and doesn't make them any different from any other white person.

One might think, but "white people" are called goyim by the Zionist Jews.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Just want to talk about it now?

There have been caucasians fighting this battle for a long time now. The continual push isn't just from "outside."

I've never accepted it. I don't accept it for others, and I won't take it either. One is not more acceptable than the other.

Black men used the equality movement, and then backed away when they got theirs first. Because getting it for women wasn't as important.

One form of bigot is not more sacred. They are all the same.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

And? It doesn't change the fact that Jewish-Americans are almost always of European heritage and are white people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join