It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

She came here for help and im helping her the best way I know how. Telling her to seek professional help. But you are correct no one in their 'right mind' would believe such occurances however someone who is mentally ill would. There are many different delusions which can be created by the malfuncting brain. Saying that one maybe mentally ill is not demonizing them. They are sick and need proper treatment its the illness speaking. The fact that I am on ATS should tell you that I am an open minded individual but I refuse to indulge delusion. If a family member came to me claiming these things I would without a doubt get them proper help. This does not mean having them institutionalized for the rest of their lives. But I would not turn a blind eye and let them live in fear of imaginairy agents. Sorry.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

They are not sick, mentally nor phsyically and does not need professional help, why? So that she can get put on 5 scrips that will do more harm then good? This is not a dellusion as you so blatantly put it. Saying someone is mentally is in fact demonizing them and there is no logical way to justify it. There are those who truly need couseling and help but she clearly does not fit that criteria. You would make your family member feel like they have a problem and force unessecary treatments and scrips down their throat. I care not for what you have to say as it is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

edit on 5-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Please tell me you are not serious. There is a lot of evidence that the OP needs counseling and probably medication from the information in the post. If not for thinking people are constantly targeting her then at least for the abuse by her father. Saying someone is mentally ill is the same as saying someone is physically ill. If the symptoms are there you seek help its not demonizing at all. Its reconizing there is a problem. Ignoring or rationalizing the symptoms only make things worse in the long run. It would be the same as someone with high blood pressure ignoring it and dieing of a heart attack. There are lots of people who have had similar delusions that sought out help and came back down to reality with proper treatment.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Please tell me you are not serious. There is a lot of evidence that the OP needs counseling and probably medication from the information in the post. If not for thinking people are constantly targeting her then at least for the abuse by her father. Saying someone is mentally ill is the same as saying someone is physically ill. If the symptoms are there you seek help its not demonizing at all. Its reconizing there is a problem. Ignoring or rationalizing the symptoms only make things worse in the long run. It would be the same as someone with high blood pressure ignoring it and dieing of a heart attack. There are lots of people who have had similar delusions that sought out help and came back down to reality with proper treatment.

I am really growing tired of your insults and automatic assumptions that anyone who goes through anything remotely like this needs mental and psychological help as you are doing nothing positive nor constructive for anyone and being quick to attack, demonize, beride, and maliciously think that someone is a mental ward candidate. Stop being full of yourself please and if you are not going to provide any help or assistance please remove yourself from this thread and site as you clearly have a closed mind and will never know beyond what is already written for you. This is not the type of thread whereas oneupmanship is needed or required so stop please?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You obviously have something against the mental health field. I dont know if you have personal experience or what but suggesting someone seek professional help is not harmful. Just because you choose to believe these things are happening does not mean they are. If anything you are doing harm by reinforcing her beliefs. If these things are really happening seeking help would do nothing. Then this would be another discussion. But it is quite obvious that you and the OP are mentally disturbed. I hope you find the help that you really need and not just the answers you wish to hear

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You obviously have something against the mental health field. I dont know if you have personal experience or what but suggesting someone seek professional help is not harmful. Just because you choose to believe these things are happening does not mean they are. If anything you are doing harm by reinforcing her beliefs. If these things are really happening seeking help would do nothing. Then this would be another discussion. But it is quite obvious that you and the OP are mentally disturbed. I hope you find the help that you really need and not just the answers you wish to hear

I am one of the few people who can say unevicovally, absolutely, positively and assurely that I've seen these things first hand and if first hand experience doesn't matter then the problem lies with you. Not every situation requires the involvement from the psychiatric community. I'm speaking from someone in the "know" and am using ATS as a platform to inform those lesser informed that things like this is occuring and my iq of between 170 - 180 which is probally at least 50 points higher then yours tells me that it is you who is ill informed and tells me I am not mentally disturbed.

Who paid you to come here to try and derail this because no sane or logical person with their head and feet planted firmly in logic, reality and common sense would even concieve of coming here attempting to debunk anything that is being said here.

TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT!

POTENTIAL THREAT TO ATS IDENTIFIED!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

And so the delusional thinking continues....I was paid.....to derail some obscure thread...that is recieving minimal attention.....on ATS... Really? Do you not see how silly this sounds? Try saying it outloud it may help. You may have an above average IQ you may be really smart but you could still be deluded. John Nash an extremely intelligent man was deluded despite his intellect. It wasnt until he realized this that he was able to fight it and move on with his life. I am not part of any conspiracy. I am just denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

And so the delusional thinking continues....I was paid.....to derail some obscure thread...that is recieving minimal attention.....on ATS... Really? Do you not see how silly this sounds? Try saying it outloud it may help. You may have an above average IQ you may be really smart but you could still be deluded. John Nash an extremely intelligent man was deluded despite his intellect. It wasnt until he realized this that he was able to fight it and move on with his life. I am not part of any conspiracy. I am just denying ignorance.

You are encouraging ignorance by trying to hijack and derail this thread. If you ever had something like this happen to you make no mistake you'd be signing a different tune. TPTB are on this site in force and are paying and ordering people like you under threat of death and ruin to derail this all in an attempt to hide this to prevent people from learning truth.

No wonder why none of your family has come to you saying they were involved if they were because you'd disown them and make them out to be the bad guy.

I see a couple of hallmarks and key identifing charecteristics of you being a paid plant all over your postings here.
edit on 6-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am not trying to derail this thread at all I am simply posing another viewpoint than yours. If that means I am working for TPTB then so be it. I am sure I may appear to be some sort of agent to ypu as the deluded often make connections where there are none. Seek help.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I am not trying to derail this thread at all I am simply posing another viewpoint than yours. If that means I am working for TPTB then so be it. I am sure I may appear to be some sort of agent to ypu as the deluded often make connections where there are none. Seek help.

No other viewpoint matters but mine because look at the eloquent and mature manner for which she composed the post. To tell someone that that are psychotic or crazy on a thread like this is wrong, dead wrong. You clearly are misinformed on this topic and would suggest you do some more research on the topic before you dare come back and refute a single thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

No other viewpoint matters but mine because look at the eloquent and mature manner for which she composed the post. To tell someone that that are psychotic or crazy on a thread like this is wrong, dead wrong. You clearly are misinformed on this topic and would suggest you do some more research on the topic before you dare come back and refute a single thing.

Ok, I'm a paid shill enlisted to sabotage this thread. Yep, I didn't know I was so important but it doesn't matter because your viewpoint is the only one that matters.Perhaps we have worked together in the not so distant past. Perhaps monkey's might fly out of my butt. Have fun in LaLa land, not sure how you can sleep at night.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

Either help the op or do not post to here.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Scales

You see, I have been hunted by Santa Clause (ex Illuminati nibiru-traveling birth certificate. Also responsible for 9-11).

Well..he has you IP now.....look out...he means business !!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This thread got 50 flags which means 50 people think there maybe some truth to the OP's story, news flash strange things happen to people in life ya know there's this guy called God aka Jesus Christ he did some super naturel things in his time, so my question too the people who automatically think the OP needs professional help and maybe they do because the abuse they went through, but that's not my point, my point is if you don't think that super naturel things have occured in anyones life then please don't tell me in the same breath you believe in god because you would be a hypocrite.

For gods sake i showed information point blank of Donald Rumsfeld admitting there working on direct energy weapons now do your self a goolge serach on what these types of weapons are and do and then think about it, i'm not saying this is what's happening to the OP but at least you would get a idea of whats going on in that situtaion..............Deny Ignorance you might wanna learn the meaning of that too.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
@OP, Not claiming to comprehend what you describe as madness, but, we share a path.
edit on 6-6-2011 by vivalarevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by kazanoom

The way she wrote the post proves nothing. The white house cia and fbi get tons of seemingly intelligent letters from people everyday making outlandish claims. Someone can be psychotic or delusional without sitting in a corner rocking back and forth mumbling nonsense.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
From Wiki:

Cognitive therapy seeks to help the patient overcome difficulties by identifying and changing dysfunctional thinking, behavior, and emotional responses. This involves helping patients develop skills for modifying beliefs, identifying distorted thinking, relating to others in different ways, and changing behaviors.

The Springmeier work of the Illuminati Formula works in the negative of this psychological principle - that is, taking a victim and making them think of their abuse in certain terminology...

Sometimes it helps to know the language the victim is comfortable with in order to establish a connection.

I can talk about my personal experiences in either language - within the "formula" or to an extent, in "normal terms" now that I've been working with a professional therapist for several years.

There are valid safety nets within the right psychotherapists care - but the survivor of any abuse has to feel comfortable with reaching out and be ready to take that leap of faith themselves.

Medication and "getting professional help" isn't always an immediate option for a lot of folks.

Finances and trust issues being at the forefront of the reasons for not immediately taking that option.

So, until MonarchSlave feels comfortable with that step (believe me Monarch, it is worth taking that step...please don't let the past color your future) can we try to make this as safe an environment for her to finish telling her story or at least check back in?

edit on 6/6/11 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I kind of disagree with that statement a little, for instance they did a study on a tv show on the history channel i was watching on Saint John the Divine and his writings on the book of Revelations and a group of phycologists all came to the same conculsion that he wasen't delusional or anything of the type and they came to that conclusion based on his work, they all said in order to write the very detailed and intricate stylized wording of his story he couldn't be.

Same thing gos with direct energy weapon victims who get hit with voice to skull technology, Dr John Hall has stated that if you are aware that your hearing voices and you know that somethings off and you shouldn't be you could rule out the possibility of paranoid schizophrenia because victims of paranoid schizophrenia don't have the means to logically come to the conclusion that something is off they just thinks it's normal and start listening to the voices and so on.

That being said i'm not againts the OP seeking help but it should be there decision, however in the case of Cisco Wheeler and Brice Taylor both victims of mind control by the group known as the Illuminati (not necessarily the Bavarian Illuminati founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776 there's tons of debates if there different groups but that argument has been done to death and i don't feel like going there) but in both cases Cisco Wheeler and Brice Taylor did get help and the people who helped them even believed there story, so like i said i don't dispute your argument that they should get help, but again it should be up to the OP.
edit on 7-6-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by kazanoom

Either help the op or do not post to here.

Seeing how the OP is AWOL, some help you've been. I apologize for mocking you. Your the one who needs help more than her.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

First slowly and surely remove yourself in both body and mind from all the crap that you are a part of. If you are abused then take the steps necessary to get your abusers put in jail or removed from you. Then stop reading or even listening to the crap that these so called illuminate seem to spout, symbols are meaningless things unless you give them meaning. A butterfly can mean anything and can be made to mean anything both good and bad, never get stuck on one meaning of any symbol.

I have no clue about the whole Illuminati music industry thing as to I don't listen to that crap, most of it is no secret at all, or much of a conspiracy. Just people taking advantage of fads to sell you and others there crap. So stop listening to it, and expand your mind with better stuff, or better yet don't listen to anything or watch the TV for a while, do something else entirely.

The mind can play tricks on you and can make you see things that are not there, and it seems that since you seem to have been abused, your mind sought out a reason for that abuse, which is normal. The lengths that one would go to not look at the pain in ones life is far and you seek and put things together were you should have passed by. But trying to justify abuse by whatever means is a practice in futility, and like begets like, just as abused begets abuse.

Personally if it is serious and it was me I would do like Santa Claus and make a list of who's naughty or nice, then proceed to illuminate the naughty by all kinds of means from the list. But I would not do that if I were you, instead make a list of how you wish to remove yourself from all of that by more practical means and proceed to do that slowly and surely.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join