It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
First of all, I'm a twenty year old female. My initials are M.M.M., and I was born in 1990.
Ever since I was a kid I was administered to a more casual stype of Monarch Programming that involves trauma based treatment that expliots mental disassociation. Basically, I was abused by my paternal father, who was a German adopted child and was also subject to the same treatment as a kid, only much more extreme. It is common knowledge that Monarch programmers are commonly Monarch slaves themselves. This has left me with somewhat of a Peter Pan complex, trust issues, and a general disassiocation of reality. You can read into what Monarch Programming is on the net, but let me get into some more disturbing details other than this.

First of all, I need people who are not skeptics on this subject. I need someone who knows how the Illuminati works, what they do, and how they hide themselves. I need someone who knows how they hide in plain sight in the music industry, how they run the media, and how they control peoples lives. I need someone who understands how deed seeded their influence in society really is, how they can easily plan murders, events, anything and how every neighborhood has Illuminati watchdogs. This is not a laughing matter, I am entirely alone in this and even my own mother was in on the programming.

Let's begin with the basics. As a child I was made to wear plain dresses with a single butterly on them, I was given a butterfly necklace for my 13th birthday (when one is considered a woman), and my mom would adorn me with butterfly barrettes. The butterfly is a symbol of Monarch programming, and it is an image that is supposed to represent the soul, many Monarch slaves within the music industry discreetly wear a butterfly in some form. The butterly of course is related to the name, "Monarch programming". Monarch children are subjected to varying degrees of torture, some more severe than others depending on how in depth the family is with the Illuminati, some of which are undergone mild programming even if they are from an outer family for the sake of keeping them servile. Children who are chosen for this are expected to have higher IQ's than most and an innate ability to connect to the spiritual and therefore are programmed early on to ensure they do not become "free thinkers". If a child becomes a free thinker, the next series of events in their life are staged in order to lower their morale and get them to commit suicide. They are often given planned areas to live in, planned spouses or boy/girlfriends, and everything down to their very school teachers are carefully selected.

My father was an alcoholic, he abused all of us children, and I was subjected to a lot of abuse as a kid. Before that I was subject to my mom and dad screaming at eachother on purpose to induce a sense of trauma before I was even able to speak. This caused me to be very shy, withdrawn, speaking only when spoken to, servile, scared, and extremely emotionally sensitive.

As I grew up I was subjected to types of media that would encourage an overly sexual nature, being shown many Illuminati made movies such as A Clockwork Orange when I was no more than eight years old. This did not work for the most part because I was shy and therefore inconfident with my body, so I remained innocent, however I was in many ways encouraged to engage in masturbation. Being told not only that it was normal, but healthy and good for me. In general, I was taught many things that when I turned 15 I would outright reject.

The phase from 14 to 15 is actually quite dramatic, and cannot be psychologically explained because one does not go from being a relatively 14 year old girl to suddenly being an anti-Illuminati anti-government 15 year old is, dare I say, a spiritual transformation. All the prior programming compeltely backfired and suddenly I was aware of more than I would have been had I been raised a normal child. My teachers and peers would mock me, call me weird, and tell me I was insane for thinking that the government did 9/11, that they control too many aspects of our lives, etc etc, and most assumed I was just trying to be rebellious and cool. However, they were severely mistaken.

At this point in time a friend of mine had told me "give me your soul", handing me a white sheet of paper, I signed it, being indoctrinated into being an atheist at the time, and went on with my life, thinking nothing of it.
Years later this document was relinquished and holds no legal ground whatsoever anymore, if it had any in the first place.

This next chain of events in my life after that moment were too positive to be normal. I was not the most attractive girl, I was not likable, I was goth, reserved, people were afraid of me, others mocked me, but all in all no one liked me. But nonetheless suddenly after that I had people asking me on dates, popular people wanting to hang out, guys that I know would NEVER like me asking me out. I had people offering to pay for my #, all kinds of stuff.

It was only recently I noticed during these years, my neighbor's van a few doors down was a private company of his, a plumbing company, but the logo was a crosshair with the letters MM stacked on top of eachother within the crosshair. The guy was obviously a Mason, but I had never noticed that the logo was a threat to me and a message to the neighboorhood that I was "in the crosshair" of their "sniper", they had me in their sights, basically saying they were pointing their gun at me because I was getting out of line.

Not shortly after that I undergo intense demonic attacks that are akin to being shot in the head, just after I reach what I thought was a state of pure enlightenment. Aka, I found God.

My teachers knew things about me I never told anyone, sometimes I would catch them slipping up and saying # they couldn't possibly know. I was bullied by the staff because of my beliefs, they couldn't change my mindset and so they subjected me to police state like rules and threatened useless things on me.

Then I drop out, meet my first boyfriend, turns out he's a Mason and he was only sent to date me for the sake of putting me in a vulnerable position spiritually. He leaves me and the next thing I know, boom, lights out. He spoke in the same way they speak in music videos when they're using cryptic Illuminati language, basically speaking Babylonian, although at the time I had no idea about this language.

Now I'm seeing people coming out with music relevant to my assault that no one will understand except them.
People can call it insanity, but I need legitimate advice and I need people to spread the world on what they do.
This isn't a joke, this is real, the music industry, media, they're all Luciferians and would rather KILL a monarch slave than let them go. The fact I found out about all of this was never supposed to happen to begin with.

I. Need. Help.

+69 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

I. Need. Help.

I agree. Regardless if there is a vast conspiracy singling you specifically out and every single human being on earth you've ever come in contact with is merely a player in this grand scheme, you should seek some help, immediately. i'll leave it at that, and let the others ridicule you, and also others will help feed your paranoia. i'm not sure of coming to this site is the best answer but I'm sure plenty of people will offer you some advice.

I wish I was important enough that every human I come in contact with in my life was put there specifically to put me on a special path, that must be pretty amazing to have the entire world revolve around you. funny I though my parents fought because their marriage sucked, not that they needed to fight on purpose to put me into a state of mind. Silly me, I assumed the guy who lives down the street with business logo was just that, a guy with a business logo, not actually a threat against me. Crazy I must be for thinking my teachers singled me out because I was not putting any effort into anything, not because they were "in on it".
edit on 24-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Im with you OP, although i may never meet you or know you, Just know, no matter how alone they try to make you feel, if God is in your heart, you are never alone. As you seem to know from the infromation you've provided, they control EVERYTHING, they can make anything in your life that you would see as coincedence, happen deliberately, leaving you questioning everything.

You sounded like you truly found yourself, but then you mention the demonic attacks, i wouldnt want to ask you to go into any detail, But just remember, Again.

If God is in your heart, you are never alone, they will try to trick you, Make you feel like you need them, its what the devil does.

+61 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wish I could put this delicately, but I can't. You are not that important.

The local Masonic plumber does not have you in his crosshairs, songs are not being written for you by mainstream musical artists, and usually, butterflies are just butterflies.

It sounds like you had a difficult childhood and I'm sorry to hear that, maybe try just paying more attention to your own self and not the craziness surrounding you. Best of luck.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I've studied the literature from many angles, and while I can't prove anything, I accept it as true. I've also had email conversations with others who suffered ritual abuse. This is most definitely demonic and Satanic, and thus is a spiritual battle.

As a Christian, of course I will tell you that the only way out that Satan cannot prevent or reverse is to accept Jesus as Savior and Lord, forsaking all others and trusting only him to save your eternal soul. To be saved is to be reconciled to God through faith in this Jesus who died for us and rose again, and will soon return to put an end to all Satanic power. Jesus wants you, and wants you to want him, and not just as a "get out of hell free card", but as the one who loved you enough to die for you.

The M.O. of Satan is deception, concealment, seduction, and destruction. The M.O. of Jesus is truth, revelation, honesty, and life. We are here to choose, to trust, to love God, and as long as we draw breath Satan is not allowed to interfere with any who seek God. Here you are seeking, and here I am offering to show you the way out of the prison. But the choice is yours, and I am praying for you.

+18 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I agree you need help. I am not trying to be insensitive to your story, but we share many similarities.

My parents fought constantly when I was a child and then they divorced, I became quiet and reserved.
My father abused me as a child and I withdrew further.
I did not have many friends in elementary school since I was so quiet. Because I was quiet, people called me weird.
This continued for several years.
Seemingly out of nowhere, and around the age of 14-16, suddenly I had friends...dates....rides....party invites...the works.

It's called adolescence and it passes.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonarchSlave
First of all, I need people who are not skeptics on this subject.
I spent nearly a year researching project bluebird & artichoke & I still have what I would consider a healthy amount of skepticism regarding many sources of information on the subject, all I would say is be careful who you believe.

I need someone who knows how the Illuminati works, what they do, and how they hide themselves. I need someone who knows how they hide in plain sight in the music industry, how they run the media, and how they control peoples lives. I need someone who understands how deed seeded their influence in society really is, how they can easily plan murders, events, anything and how every neighborhood has Illuminati watchdogs. This is not a laughing matter, I am entirely alone in this and even my own mother was in on the programming.

I'm sorry but I've never met & even heard of such a person, I wish I could suggest a way for you to help yourself.

Let's begin with the basics. As a child I was made to wear plain dresses with a single butterly on them, I was given a butterfly necklace for my 13th birthday (when one is considered a woman), and my mom would adorn me with butterfly barrettes. The butterfly is a symbol of Monarch programming, and it is an image that is supposed to represent the soul, many Monarch slaves within the music industry discreetly wear a butterfly in some form. The butterly of course is related to the name, "Monarch programming".
Are you sure you were forced or otherwise manipulated into wearing the butterfly clothing? also is it possible that your mother simply thought butterflies were pretty?

Monarch children are subjected to varying degrees of torture, some more severe than others depending on how in depth the family is with the Illuminati, some of which are undergone mild programming even if they are from an outer family for the sake of keeping them servile. Children who are chosen for this are expected to have higher IQ's than most and an innate ability to connect to the spiritual and therefore are programmed early on to ensure they do not become "free thinkers". If a child becomes a free thinker, the next series of events in their life are staged in order to lower their morale and get them to commit suicide. They are often given planned areas to live in, planned spouses or boy/girlfriends, and everything down to their very school teachers are carefully selected.

I'm sorry but I can't comment on this as I haven't personally researched it enough.

My father was an alcoholic, he abused all of us children, and I was subjected to a lot of abuse as a kid.
I'm sorry to hear of your suffering but am glad you're still here to talk about it

Before that I was subject to my mom and dad screaming at eachother on purpose to induce a sense of trauma before I was even able to speak.
how do you know it was done on purpose?

This caused me to be very shy, withdrawn, speaking only when spoken to, servile, scared, and extremely emotionally sensitive.

As I grew up I was subjected to types of media that would encourage an overly sexual nature, being shown many Illuminati made movies such as A Clockwork Orange when I was no more than eight years old. This did not work for the most part because I was shy and therefore inconfident with my body, so I remained innocent, however I was in many ways encouraged to engage in masturbation. Being told not only that it was normal, but healthy and good for me. In general, I was taught many things that when I turned 15 I would outright reject.

The phase from 14 to 15 is actually quite dramatic, and cannot be psychologically explained because one does not go from being a relatively 14 year old girl to suddenly being an anti-Illuminati anti-government 15 year old is, dare I say, a spiritual transformation. All the prior programming compeltely backfired and suddenly I was aware of more than I would have been had I been raised a normal child. My teachers and peers would mock me, call me weird, and tell me I was insane for thinking that the government did 9/11, that they control too many aspects of our lives, etc etc, and most assumed I was just trying to be rebellious and cool. However, they were severely mistaken.

At this point in time a friend of mine had told me "give me your soul", handing me a white sheet of paper, I signed it, being indoctrinated into being an atheist at the time, and went on with my life, thinking nothing of it.
Years later this document was relinquished and holds no legal ground whatsoever anymore, if it had any in the first place.

This next chain of events in my life after that moment were too positive to be normal. I was not the most attractive girl, I was not likable, I was goth, reserved, people were afraid of me, others mocked me, but all in all no one liked me. But nonetheless suddenly after that I had people asking me on dates, popular people wanting to hang out, guys that I know would NEVER like me asking me out. I had people offering to pay for my #, all kinds of stuff.

My teachers knew things about me I never told anyone, sometimes I would catch them slipping up and saying # they couldn't possibly know. I was bullied by the staff because of my beliefs, they couldn't change my mindset and so they subjected me to police state like rules and threatened useless things on me.

I'm sorry but I had a hard time following you there, all those things are interesting & some sinister but it sounded more like the kind of things any free-thinking intelligent individual would go through at school, hell it sounds like half of the experiences I had myself.

It was only recently I noticed during these years, my neighbor's van a few doors down was a private company of his, a plumbing company, but the logo was a crosshair with the letters MM stacked on top of eachother within the crosshair. The guy was obviously a Mason, but I had never noticed that the logo was a threat to me and a message to the neighboorhood that I was "in the crosshair" of their "sniper", they had me in their sights, basically saying they were pointing their gun at me because I was getting out of line.

i see the connection you made, but I can't say it doesn't seem to be a bit alarmists or paranoid.

Not shortly after that I undergo intense demonic attacks that are akin to being shot in the head, just after I reach what I thought was a state of pure enlightenment. Aka, I found God.

you speak with the confidence of youth, but somehow I get the feeling you may interpret these things differently as you get older...

Then I drop out, meet my first boyfriend, turns out he's a Mason and he was only sent to date me for the sake of putting me in a vulnerable position spiritually. He leaves me and the next thing I know, boom, lights out. He spoke in the same way they speak in music videos when they're using cryptic Illuminati language, basically speaking Babylonian, although at the time I had no idea about this language.

Now I'm seeing people coming out with music relevant to my assault that no one will understand except them.
People can call it insanity, but I need legitimate advice and I need people to spread the world on what they do.
This isn't a joke, this is real, the music industry, media, they're all Luciferians and would rather KILL a monarch slave than let them go. The fact I found out about all of this was never supposed to happen to begin with.

How do you know any of this for certain? It would be nice if you could explain the reasons you believe what you claim is happening....

I. Need. Help.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

P.L.U.R.I
-Bob

+31 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There you are! We've been looking for you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OP-
A wise person once told me-
"You become what you surround yourself with."

It sounds more like your post is preaching to the conspiracy theory choir. It also sounds to me that had you chosen to be an abductee as your topic, you'd be an indigo child as well.
In all honesty, I'm sure you are a sincere, yet somewhat mislead person.
Find the help you need, but not on a messageboard.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Im sorry but noone is so important that every single person in their life is carefully selected etc. If you think about it is doesnt make any sense as pasrents from home can brainwash their kids into pretty much anything without needing the enlistment of teachers and boyfriends etc. I dont want to be rude to you but I believe that you have a fairly severe case of paranoia, this would explain why you think every person you come into contact with you believe is involved in the conspiracy. Noone is that important im afraid let alone you. The music industry is run by these people? Thats funny because most music moguls children go on to be very outgoing people so I wouldnt thnk that they were raised in such a way as you have described.

Let me guess you became aware of the conspiracy after reading about then nwo on the internet?

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
I wish I could put this delicately, but I can't. You are not that important.

The local Masonic plumber does not have you in his crosshairs, songs are not being written for you by mainstream musical artists, and usually, butterflies are just butterflies.

It sounds like you had a difficult childhood and I'm sorry to hear that, maybe try just paying more attention to your own self and not the craziness surrounding you. Best of luck.

..."you are not that important..." she is important and she does matter....I believe her.....right now I don't have an answer for her....but I will pray for her.
edit on 24-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct misspelled word

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Someone being abused as a child is something that should not be taken lightly or laughed at.. This can cause serious emotional, mental and behavioural problems in people..
If this is true op, then I feel for you and your story, I haven't had the time to read your story and take it all in, I've just scanned it quickly..
I will read it fully when I have time.. Please ignore the insensitive, rude or smart ass comments..
Some people on this forum are young and don't understand and some are just trying to be smart In the hope of getting a few stars..
It must have been difficult for you to write some if these experiences down and I think your brave for doing so..
I hope everything turns out alright for you..

edit on 24/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
Im sorry but noone is so important that every single person in their life is carefully selected etc. If you think about it is doesnt make any sense as pasrents from home can brainwash their kids into pretty much anything without needing the enlistment of teachers and boyfriends etc. I dont want to be rude to you but I believe that you have a fairly severe case of paranoia, this would explain why you think every person you come into contact with you believe is involved in the conspiracy. Noone is that important im afraid let alone you. The music industry is run by these people? Thats funny because most music moguls children go on to be very outgoing people so I wouldnt thnk that they were raised in such a way as you have described.

Let me guess you became aware of the conspiracy after reading about then nwo on the internet?

She is telling the truth...there is a network of these people that is massive...the music industry does have many of those people in it...and your guess is wrong...she was raised that way....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I have devoted much time studying and in particularly the last couple of years exposing the Luciferian 'New World' agenda on my website. I resonate with all you have expressed and feel you are very brave for your testimony here.That already is a show of strength sister and should only be encouraged for you are a sovereign spirit that nobody has right of power or control over. Those caught up in such generational 'trappings' via deception are doing more harm to their souls than they can ever imagine, and I truly pity those who have 'opened doors' to ritual possession in separation of the graces granted by the Holy Spirit. They will reap what they have sown. No force is immune to the authority of the Father Creator. High-level Illuminati feel they are fulfilling a divine role for their wickedness. They are gravely mistaken for although wicked deeds are allowed via wilful allowance of choice, such will is not 'free' and carries it's price. Woes will come to the intentionally wicked, overcome in separation and via corruptions/distortion to Divine Truth. Pray for them especially. The film 'Eyes Wide Shut' also revealed much about Monarch although in it's own veiled manner.

Call out to our Father in Heaven for guidance. Make your requests and follow your intuitive guidance for course of action--and never allow fear to control the basis of any decision making.

Understand that there are those in the world that are aware of what goes on via Luciferian Illuminatus conditioning mechanisms thanks to other 'whistleblowers' such as Svali who have spoken out regarding the Luciferian influences of this world. Fear nothing for you are a bride of Christ and are more than the flesh as you already know. And as another poster noted, nobody is ever alone even in our darkest hour. The only thing to fear is fear itself. Cliche, but true. Connect with the graces of the Holy Spirit, it's power can help you overcome all mortal fears. Be guided by the True Light amongst the false.

P.S--I was proud of the video you released also recently regarding ascension. Stay strong sweetheart and my prayers are with you. May peace and Grace guide you Truly, for these are challenging times for All.
edit on 24-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Even your average conspiracy theorist would have their mind blown by some of the things that go on in society. I don't just mean politicians and bankers in some private and remote location - I mean within your social circle, work place and even family. They play their games safe in the knowledge that if you do shout about there being a conspiracy against you - you'll be labelled crazy by every perpetrator or by-stander. OP - be strong - God can't lose.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I admit the similarities in the references they make in the industry could simply be similar rituals they use to subjugate people. I'm not saying I'm some kind of prodigy, but they do try to set people on a course especially those who are born in highly masonic families. Most do not know or do not understand how deep seeded and planned some of these things are for families, but with little studying you can find that many famous people were put in that position through acting training as children, etc etc in order to give them a desired destiny.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I apologise in advance if I am wrong.

But i am getting a whiff of MolecularPHD about this post.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Thank you very much, I needed to hear that. I do not have a full understanding of what is happening, and of course I may jump to hefty conclusions, but it is a point in time in which my family, friends, and even my ex has proven to betray me. I am having difficulty trusting anything I have ever believed, and thus some of these will seem extreme to most people. I am willing to take the risk of sounding silly for the sake of getting out my story, even if no one can help. People often make little of the influence these people have on society, and even I have made little of some aspects that have later been revealed to me as not so innocent or coincidental. I am not saying I understand entirely what is happening, but it is obvious I am a target for Luciferian activity.

When I came of age I was nearly forced into a Rainbow Girls initiation and have been threatened for not joining the lodge times before. The Daughters of the Nile had also made threats to me. I don't go into details but it has been a very dark year for me ever since I found God.

nesara.insights2.org...

That site gives detail into how the Monarch Method works.

No one knows I have this account, and if they did I truly fear the consequences. I'm running through a proxy and rarely post because of the risk I take in order to do so.

Again I am NOT saying I know what's going on, but there are a lot of incindents that have ended up becoming more significant in the future that I did not note out of fear or worry.

In all honesty, I will most likely end up dead. I spoke up to my mother about this and she denied to even speak to me about it, which is something she has never done before. I don't speak to her anymore and my family has been trying to put me in a hospital simply because of my radical spiritual beliefs and my faith that anything can happen, and things can have more significant reasons than the common mind observes.
edit on 24-5-2011 by MonarchSlave because:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hey listen I read your post and it touched my heart. I feel that you are very vulnerable and maybe this internet site is not the best place to be. People here will either take the piss or try to indoctrinate you into something else or just plain add to your paranoia.

However the help you need is a simple change of attitude. dont take drugs or rely on any religion as a crutch. Your inner spirit is what wants to be set free. You are twenty, you are no dought a beaughtiful woman now who is free to do as she pleases, probably limited only by mental restraints/chains. Its upto you to break them. There is a fantastic world out there and a wonder of adventures for you to have. Have you danced in the rain? made love on the beach under the moon light? ride roller coasters, travel the world. Hold your head up and smile at strangers, realize the wonderful feminine magic and power you posses inside. List the things about your life you like and do more of them, list the things you don’t like and change them, slowly every day you will make your life a better life and in consequence you will make the world a better place.

You are in charge of your life now, you can make it what ever you want, you have that power nobody else, you can take control of your life and make it wonderful and you can start right now by turning of this website and getting out there and living it.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART with every decision you make and no matter how much negative energy seems to get thrown at you you can always beat it back with a smile. The past is the past and Its a big world out there go and experience it all....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This caused me to be very shy, withdrawn, speaking only when spoken to, servile, scared, and extremely emotionally sensitive.

In simple terms:

This programming "reaction" is influenced by several factors to induce 2 factors:

1. "suppress subject limbic" brain "denial of service function" unavailable to its user and to responds so slowly to action,

2. and cause to cause neurocortex brain filled with as many data as possible forcing the targeted subject to turn off.

Your thoughts are : I want to say/fell/tell/speak/do this choice ... (father/trainer cancel "reaction" in brain with voice/action/aggression repeating behavioral pattern)
Subject brain expect same pattern to be repeated (what ever subject do with external and internal factors) and cancel/reset limbic brain.

ALSO> subject expects all other peoples are like trainer action/reaction and "project same picture to others to see fear/". (like you are in front of your father)

Subject is induced to idea "freeze limbic system + what is done wrong/what to do correct with 0 input from trainer with impossible choice" on every behavioral choice in 10/20 years.

Presence of trainer (father) in the same room, message, phone call from any person close to trainer, picture is enough to trigger limbic functions (attack, defense and in this particular case "freeze" and "what is done wrong/what to do correct" and expect others people (friend) to tell/program |what to do correct|.

Result: total "sleep" of defense limbic brain functions with "subject knows every second what is correct choice" but unable to ( speaking only when spoken to, servile, scared...)

Also from your description , cannot classify your father as trainer to any organization.
edit on 5/24/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join