It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Aye I just realised after reading this, I don't even know if I posted in this thread, however I must have as it was on my watch list

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You just posted once and it was today.... plus the reply to me.
edit on 8-1-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

does it go into your "my ATS list " if you have read it once ?

this is one of the weird threads , we will just never know !

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You can view 'posts in thread' if you click on the little man top right hand corner (on phone)..... not sure about 'my ATS list'.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

takes 2mins to make an email.
although it is a waste of virtual paper

got to give this flag of 72 its one of my numbers.

so this thread has been kept alive by numerous accounts
in a dedication to the cause, its great...
i see monarch slaves everytime i turn on the music channel
some are even saying there are other entitiies in control
of their bodies.
who knows but, if there is anyone with knowledge on this still around
could they answer me a question,

what do injuries to the right eye signify

circumstance has seen many of my accidents to happen
to my right eye, including an M or a lightning bolt birthmark
that has been there as long as i can remember.

but those things were natural, or Gaia given
edit on 9-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: cooperton

How do you know it was paranoia? The
poster could be dead for all we know.
She did say in her last post in 2011 that she felt she would end up dead... that post is on the first page.

I was jumping to conclusions. But I would assume without a materially rational motive, that it must be some sort of spiritual warfare, which is only as life-threatening as you perceive it to be. I have also spent time conversing with paranoid schizoprehnics (a term that merely means they have crossed the barrier between matter and spirit and don't know how to control it) in mental facilities and have realized the common themes in their descriptions of the things that are harassing them, of which the OP fits, as well as other agreeing people after the fact.

I have been exposed to mild spiritual attacks of a similar nature, and thanks be to God I realized it for what it was... It really is as simple as asking them if they know Jesus. It is like saying you know the mayor of a city when a police officer starts to harass you...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Soulece

An 'elaborate troll'?
The op got 51 stars and many posters just called her nasty names.
And then she has disappeared after writing just three times in desperation.
8 years later people are coming and still calling her names.
I suppose we will never know what happened to her.

Getting many stars doesnt give you any merit. Remember this is a conspiracy theory website. People eat that stuff up. It's what they are here for.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am not going to go into why I say this, but I think people have the illuminati all wrong. There are some bad eggs probably, but generally they have an uplifting message.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

What is the uplifting message of the Illuminati?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

I will tell you why
They control through stress as stress speeds up evolution, they do it to their own and have had traumatic conditioning themselves. It peels back layers of their psyche and makes them more able to deal with stressful situations, it also lets them use different personas separately giving them the ability to attribute different skill sets to different parts of the psyche, individualising them and the ability to use these at will, also the negative animalistic tendencies can be attributed to one persona..... However has to be used or will be repressed and that can lead to it stacking up till it comes out without warning and control
edit on 15-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

I'm all for believing all till they give me doubt and the OP knew the drill but so would anyone who has studied monarch programming, however my doubts came in when she said that when she was a child before she could talk her parents would scream at each other deliberately to put fear in her..... She wouldn't be able to remember that if it wasn't a traumatic experience never mind the fact that traumatic childhood experiences are repressed by humans as default.
Side note, check out the accountant movie it shows Mind control programming

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MonarchSlave
I don’t know if you still get on here but I just read your post and I felt like I was reading something that I wrote! My initials are MMM as well. Born in 91. Please if you get this I have some questions. Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mishaa00

More likely it's plagiarism.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think some people who mocked you would be embarrassed now to see what they said. I resonate with every thing you have written. I don't want to get too deep here, but, you're not crazy- though you know that. I have dealt with this my whole life, though most of it, I did not know why things were so weird. I did know my life was very different than most peoples and I would experience things most thought only happened in the movies, so, they figured I was crazy or a liar. If you have been through this, feel free to connect. It can be very hard not having people who understand.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is not true. In fact, repressed memories have been debated heavily to their reliability . Some people, myself included, end up with much better memories from the abuse. I can recall something that happened at the age 5 months. My mom ,dad, family, and friends are shocked by my memory. a reply to: ManyMasks

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join