It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoyKing

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: TheBoyKing

By the way, who is the one that bares the scent of roses? I am actually curious by her, as it started occurring after I began following the so called Mandate.

She has many names - Sophia, Divine Mother, Mary, Galvah, Aima Elohim, Devi, שְׁכִינָה (Shekhinah)...
z

If one were to be labeled an Elohim - What would such a title/label inquire upon the individual may it be a him or a her?

Depends if you are talking about the singular (masculine) or plural (androgynous) form of Elohim. However, this is really not a subject I care to expound upon in this thread as it is off topic and may be misunderstood by the misguided masses.
edit on 24-9-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Let's say if a Male or a Female down here on this blue marble, was labeled an Elohim by several individuals.
What would that mean? and What such label/title inquire upon this individual?
You're welcome to message me as I am rather interested in this and it seems rather an odd label for someone who seems very human. Maybe a soul/bloodline family ties?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
And may be misunderstood by the misguided masses.

Mmm that is rather an understatement in some cases as we know humanity even screwed up the message in the so called Divine Mandate. I mean it's all there in plain sight and instead they turned it into fear of eternal fire, sin and other childish things.

I at times chuckle at it and at times feel sorry for the misleading that occurred, the covenant should have been kept and yet the churches went to the same old business that they did when the central pillar was destroyed.

Maybe one should begin to re-introduce the Mandate of Heaven to humanity again

As it seems without it humanity is just spiraling into chaos of situations like the OP, misguided and lost for they only see the forest for the trees.

I might give it a go eventually, but it does seem the OP needs to stop the spiral of outside influence and focus on her own. Help is required but the problem is that help becomes necessary after they have submerged deep into this Rabbit Hole, which secretly is a turbo blender for the mind and crystalline soul.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In order to obtain one's path to wisdom or enlightenment some times hurdles come your way, facing these hurdles head on is the tough part, i would say to obtain Elohim one must first test them self with what if situations, how you handle these mental tests that you create on your own, i think would be a first step there.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2015 by Brittany4 because: Like it to much to share

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What a strange thread.....

If you go backwards through the pages it is full of new 'members' that had made only a 1 or 2 posts, all in this thread..

now if as I suspect the op has done this to keep the thread alive... I must say.. what dedication keeping it going for many years in this way..

Although Flogging a dead horse springs to mind..

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I have studied the Illuminati for many years, and for many years i have thought that the Cisco Wheeler events of the situation were correct, however new information has come to light to have me gather that this group is nothing more then a glorified banking cartel, however attacks from black magicians do indeed occur, this girl was a victim of such as was Cisco Wheeler....

What we deal with in this situation is a paradigm, that both a banking cartel happens to be correct and thus occult groups using aspects of believed evil is real, this girl was a victim of such a occultist, as was i, and by more then one...

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Also of note to achieve ones concept of Elohim is a complicated subject, in terms of the theory at hand, to many the concept means changing or becoming a Christ like figure, however there are problems with this concept on so many levels, first off even Jesus lost sight of this on many levels, being that he changed for the worse in terms of losing the most important thing.... his humanity, the gift his father gave him per say was being human, but because he lost that aspect in his journey he began to feel to much sorrow about everything.....

Sure mans plight and feelings on that and getting in touch with your emotions on that subject is the most important thing for some, but to feel sorrow about every little thing you have done in your life is the pitfall and you begin to lose your feelings and part of your humanity gos along with that, truth be told in many cases when you first begin your journey to achieve the Elohim is when you already are to begin with, to really being one is being who you are and never losing that, let me explain....in Jesus journey he lost the aspect of humanity the moment he was baptized by John, the goal was never to kill him self (that is foolish) plus it is my belief that Jesus never meant to die, but a lesson was learned from his death that we all took, well many lessons were learned the most important is don't try and be the Osiris and do this your self with delusions of grandeur (the MC artist Ol Dirty Bastard found this out) and no Jesus did not make that mistake, during his teachings people wanted him dead and when they killed him the scribes changed the story to teach something important , however the goal was to teach, and he went a little wrong when sorrow for everything took effect, did he do great things???... of course, but the key is to always be your self emotions and all....

Also a side note, i agree with someone when people come on here and start bragging about being royalty and everything else....please, not everyone is royalty ok, i don't say this to hurt everyone's feelings, yes we are all special but some people are so special in certain ways i don't even think they even know how special they really are, in ways they can't even begin to understand....if anything needed to said it was that...you people are all not royalty, but remember what it is that makes you special, hold on to that and never lose that aspect, it is what makes us....well... us....

edit on 14-10-2015 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi
firstly there are no words for the level of horrendous that that your story is. I cant even begin to convey that enough. By the sounds of things you are a magnificently strong warrior to have made it this far. You have the power within you to overcome these bastards and fight fire with fire.
  I feel like any attempts to say sorry it happened would patronise your already really traumatic experience. So ill just say my heart goes out to you. And no matter what: you did not deserve that, and it wasnt your fault. Of this I am certain.

you mention wanting help.
I cant promise I can help you, but I have experience with this, and have a certain skillset that may be of use....

I'd recommend: never use ANY personal details over the internet, no facebooks no real names no confiding in people personal details. Not anyone. Not the friendly guy in the paranormal forum, not admin. Not me. not anyone.
as a victim youre automatically a target.
Assuming theyre not 100% all over your computer, keep online and real life seperate and your probability of success go up threefold.
Im sorry to hear your story. It must be very hard to deal with. And almost impossible to contextualise.
but the people your dad knew/worked with may see you as some sort of threat if they think you'll remember something about them.

First things first, google 'tor browser'. Then use a tor to web proxy (something so you can use tor with regular internet)Read up on it, its so important. It basically stops people being able to see where you are, what youre looking at on the internet, not neccesarily what you say, but enough to get you started, and safe enough to make it workable.

Second: NEVER I repeat NEVER give anyone your soul.
stealing a soul is more complicated for the illuminati/mason wizards to do than just getting your signature on a peice of paper. But stealing a soul IS possible, regardless of what anyone else tells you. but regardless they can still only steal your soul on three conditions:
1, you have to willfully give them your soul.. (e.g they ask you for your soul, and you say yes - they can put you in many different forms such as they might hypnotise you, put you under and all you hear is a voice claiming to be god and gods asking you for your soul and if you dont accept he'll send you to hell etc - its bull#. Never forget: You must always remember to NEVER give anyone your soul, cant stress this enough.. the ramifications of this dont bear thinking about.)
2. Your will (look into willpower and the will, its your freewill or power of choice) has to be broken. Theyll do this by bullying you/breaking your heart. Look at the movie poltergwist, its pretty much a metaphor for having your will desteoyed with fear then your soul stolen. It has not a lot of useful illuminati stuff to help - but it gives you a clear mental image.
maybe for protection break it down in its entirety, then storyboard it then watch it once with the sound off and, anchor yourself to each part (I.e the bits where theyre being scared into having their willpower lowered you anchor a warm smell, a happy song, and then a strong feeling like the feeling of really smashing up a punchbag with hulkgloves on )
3. Its not just speaking out loud where you can give away your soul. in anything, be it a dream or a thought or anything you have to have a resounding firmness that your soul is yours, youre never giving it away. Meditate on it. It will save you one day, but hopefully that day wont come.

also sounds like whats happening to you is called gangstalking. Its what masons/illuminati do to certain people.
the effect they give off ranges, sometimes they do it discreetly just gathering info, then they say that info back to you later, so you think theyre saying stuff noone could possibly know, then hey presto you think theyre psychic etc, or sometimes they harrass you to make you scared. Its stasi tactics.
psychological manipulation.
Anyone who isnt on their side can be attacked in such a way, and they infiltrate your entire life.
Worst part is theyll very carefully make you believe certain things, normally keywords, and repeat it over and over so for example so many ra dom strangers on the street tell you your eyes glow red - you believe it, then when you go to the police about these people following you you mention your eyes glow red and then they think your insane.. (sorry thats a bad example, but you get my point)

Worst part with gangstalking is they normally lie to the people about you, tell them false things youve said or done to warrant being gangstalked, or socially engineer you into situations where you play into their hands. Terrible spot to be in.

At least you now know youre not insane. There are many people like yourself. Good people, people who know the truth. You are not alone. Here you will be listened to and heard.
you'll get a lot of support here - but be aware, like with anywhere in the the world not everyone is a friendly. Some people seem to be and are actually masons trying to get close. Take everything with a pinch of salt. Keep your private details and information safe and seperate your real life from here. Dont let anyone know you're on conspiracy forums else theyll follow you onto here and start trolling you on here too.

sorry about my bad typing, im on a tablet.

good luck.

Best
arch

edit on 15-10-2015 by archongel because: Tiypo

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread but I stumbled across this accidently and felt compelled to post because I've been through something similar... Except I now don't believe I was a specific target of the illuminati.

I like yourself, had a traumatic, sexually/physically/emotionally abusive childhood. I was also made to take drugs like Ritalin etc. from a very early age, because I apparently had 'ADHD' (This is what they call children who are free spirited, energetic, intelligent and inquisitive)

I don't want to go into too much detail about my childhood, teenage years etc. (A lot happened in my teenage years too, they were crazy) though? Just want to tell you what happened when I 19.

When I was 19/nearly 20. I 'lost the plot' I had got away from my family, from the town I grew up in, from the people I was involved in and then I found myself having flashbacks, panic attacks, hallucinations, sucidal thoughts, horrific realistic visions in my head... All that kind of thing. I believe that I was suffering with PTSD. I had been smoking a lot of weed prior to the breakdown and then I found myself in a state where I couldn't even eat or sleep because of how sick all of this was making me feel.

Whilst all this was happening to me, I really got into reading about conspiracy theories and the illuminati. Suddenly to me, it all seemed to make sense and I began to think, like you, that my whole life had been planned, that the people I knew, the men I had slept with etc. had all been planted in my life for specific reasons. I believed that my mum sent these men to me. I thought that the TV was directly talking to ME, that my thoughts were being read, that EVERYTHING in my life had been a lie and that literally everybody was out to get me. I believed my boyfriends brain damaged auntie was a witch, that people were purposely poisoning my food and had been trying to poison me since I was a very small child. When I was having suicidal thoughts, I was convinced that these thoughts were being planted in my head by some kind of other force. Everybody began seeming demonic to me, even their voices (I think that was to do with the lack of food and sleep) I was seeing signs everywhere that to me, would confirm my suspicions, (even like you with the butterflies, for me it was things linked to Disney and things like that) that i had been some kind of experiement my entire life.

Now, I'm not saying that the illumanti, mind control etc. does or doesn't exist. There does seem to be a hell of a lot of evidence to suggest that something else and something quite sinister, is going on within society but to me... I feel that even if all this stuff is going on, somebody like myself would not be specifically chosen by them. If both Satan and the illumanti are real, then we are all victims and have probably at some point (without even realising) been perpetuators of the evil agenda and some of us (like me and you) have just had it worse than others. How traumatic events affect the brain development is very very real and it seems like to me, you hit the point of PTSD and then like myself, was trying to make sense of why this has all happened to YOU. You then started to get into conspiracy theories and let your fragile mind run wild.

Maybe something like that did happen to you, I don't know and I'm not going to completely rule it out or call you crazy (how can I, when I've felt the same in the past) BUT the man in the van for example, probably had no idea himself about the symbolism, has no idea you even exist and in his mind, is just doing his job... In the same way that before ever looking into conspiracy theories, would have thought nothing about symbolism yourself. This symbolism is EVERYWHERE and regular people go to work everyday, with no conscious idea about what they are selling to people.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PiscesMoon93

Now, I'm not saying that the illumanti, mind control etc. does or doesn't exist.

Mind control does exist ... In many forms everywhere some is benign some nefarious

If both Satan and the illumanti are real,

In my opinion ... Satan is not real ... Satanism of course is real

Many modern groups take the title of Illuminati ... The original Bavarian Illuminati were disbanded.

So often conspiracy theorists simply add the word Illuminati to all that ails the world without any proof.
The answer is not that simple ...

edit on 8-11-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Mind control does exist ... In many forms everywhere some is benign some nefarious

I will second this. While it may not be the "total control" one would normally assume, there are things everywhere designed to influence people's perceptions in certain directions. That's the entire point of advertising.

As to the "total, direct control" type... I think it's technically feasible. Whether or not it is currently possible depends on just how much the world's governments are truly hiding.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have dealt with many forms of mind control, i had a government place use it on, me people i knew, it's all based on trigger words and slipping the words into the person to get the mind to do what the commander wants...

Kind of simple, where the mind takes it after that can be complicating...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I need to talk to you. Jake Clarke on Facebook. Seriously, please look me up. I don't want to talk publicly.
edit on 1-3-2016 by JacobWinstonClarke because: Forgot something.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hey I'm very interested in hearing more about your experiences with the illumanati, some of the things you are describing in your post I can relate to, do you have a email or facebook we can chat at? I have a few questions I would like to ask. Thanks an God Bless.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Where does this type of programming take place? How is it performed? The Illuminati has been one a fascinating subject to research. I just would like more information as to how they operate.
edit on 24-4-2016 by Kingberry10 because: Adding further thoughts

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingberry10

The application of the mind control is very simple, a person slips in a word or letter (most times inbetween sentences) with very simple commands, then your mind takes it with the base commands where it's going to take it after the mind control takes the basics from the programmer per say, that's what i learned from my dealings with it...

The problem or really good thing you could say is that the mind controller doing this to you only has a few simple commands, it's when the mind becomes tricked by there mind control and rebells that the mind can take it's self into a whole nother level of self mind control that you don't even want done.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The primary and most important thing an individual should do, specifically in your situation is to meet with a professional.
Take no offence to this statement; As you need to be sure there is no psychological issue that is causing paranoia, possible delusion etc. I say this with out most care for your health as at times what we see is tricks of the mind.

Now, if justified otherwise that these indeed are legitimate situations and events playing out in your life, with no side order of paranoia or delusion. Then you truly must ask yourself - Why? and What makes you so special?

If an organization such as the Illuminati is indeed real and operational:
What would be the specific reasoning behind them targeting you?

Another thing noteworthy to mention, no one knows how and in what way the Illuminati operates; If such an organization does exist their members would be under a blood oath to never disclose such information.

That usually involves murder of the member and their entire family if such information would come to light.

I guess have faith and pray someone has an answer? Sorry I could not be of more help.
edit on 5-5-2016 by TheChuckster because: Corrections

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
MonarchSlave can you contact me please I need to talk to someone who gets it. [email protected]

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stingrae

You really shouldn't post your personal email address. We have a private messaging system for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join