It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneral
the monarch program is some serious ish if this site speaks the truth
nesara.insights2.org...
And i can really believe the tptb are doing this
it reminds me of the movie SALT
edit on 24-5-2011 by DuecesxGeneral because: (reference)

That was exactly what I was thinking about! Scenes from Salt were playing in my head.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

M.M.M. can you give some examples of when Babylonian language was used in music? I think you should maybe seek witness protection program.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
There is not a single person on this earth that is not important to someone...Don't listen to any Bull Crap. Contact "Project Camelot" and they will see to it you get some type of help.....Good Luck.....

That is so true...people often think from their experiences, etc that no one is that important but we are all important in one way or another and absolutely anything is possible.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

You claim the poster has schizophrenia.

Conceivable but highly doubtful--there's no real evidence to support your label unless you are one of those who defines those who disagree with your cosmology in certain specific ways as authomatically schizophrenic.

However, this psychologist sees no evidence in her post that she does.

I think it's pretty glib for even other psychologists or psychiatrists to slam such a label on a person just because they don't agree with the person's cosmology.

This poster seems grounded in person, place and time. They seem well able to be congruent, consistent, ordered in their thought processes and descriptions of reality. They are not posting in word salad terms.

NOPE, in terms of the evidence on this thread, I don't think schizophrenia is an apt label at all.

Thank you! I am so glad that there are psychologists out there that do not label others because of their experiences! I wish I was surrounded by people like you..*sigh*

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
You Are A Very Important Person.
always remember that.
any one else notice most of the first post keep saying.
“you are not that important”?
Thats just more of trying to break her will.
Dont let them know you are fighting them.
you need to keep strong.
build up over time what you need to get away and hid.
be careful who you trust and what they say.
they would get you to trust some one a lot,
so they can then show you they are one of they.
That is to make you think you can trust no one.
There are people you can trust.
you just have to find them. never give up.
never give in.
Remember you are Important. You are Strong.
You will be free. it will just take time.
A think they use is to make you here messages that are just to you.
the messages are not just to you.
there are a lot of people just like you.
and they all think the massages are just for them.
so dont let that get to you. it will only drive you mad.
and that is what they wont.
you have the internet, use it.
learn how to live of the radar.
so they can not track you easily.
there are some of us out there who care about you a lot.
for no other reason than we are good people.
and this has Nothing to do with religion.
I wish I could do more for you.
You Are Important. Say it!

That was extremely beautiful! thank you, Buddha!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

I'v done studies into the monarch program and there's a few ways to look at this, first you could say it's part of the Illuminati's plans for certin individuals or if you don't believe in what many constitute the quote un quote 'Illuminati" you could simply see it as a extension of MK-Ultra that they put certin people through to see what the out come of said experiment is, but enough people have complained about it that i do think it's true, oh sure it might not be 100 percent like were told i'm sure there's disinfo agents that spread false propaganda to throw people off the beatin path but some of what we heard about it is true and you get the best info you can from the victims of project monarch but there perception is bound to be a little off after all the trauma they went thorugh, but they give us what truths of the program they can remember and then we can conect the dots from there and so on.

From what i understand symbolism programming is a big part of project monarch such as the butterflies the OP was talking about anyway here's a website i found that talks about symbolism and it's use in terms of programming and mind control, the blogger hasen't writin anything in a while but it's worth a read, a very intresting take on things.....

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by PrincessSerena

I'v done studies into the monarch program and there's a few ways to look at this, first you could say it's part of the Illuminati's plans for certin individuals or if you don't believe in what many constitute the quote un quote 'Illuminati" you could simply see it as a extension of MK-Ultra that they put certin people through to see what the out come of said experiment is, but enough people have complained about it that i do think it's true, oh sure it might not be 100 percent like were told i'm sure there's disinfo agents that spread false propaganda to throw people off the beatin path but some of what we heard about it is true and you get the best info you can from the victims of project monarch but there perception is bound to be a little off after all the trauma they went thorugh, but they give us what truths of the program they can remember and then we can conect the dots from there and so on.

From what i understand symbolism programming is a big part of project monarch such as the butterflies the OP was talking about anyway here's a website i found that talks about symbolism and it's use in terms of programming and mind control, the blogger hasen't writin anything in a while but it's worth a read, a very intresting take on things.....

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

how do you think we can help her?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You darling are the exception to this category as you are in our category.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Be careful when trying to deprogram someone because you don't know what the failsafes that are underwritten in can and will do to her psyche long range, like if you attempt to unlock it some protocols and programs are written to shut the person down effectively making them like a "human robot". Violence is also in the failsafes.

She'd have to be first be willing to undertake a mission and undertaking like this and need to know what the trigger points and trigger words are so that they can be avoided thus creating a monster of sorts.

Like you, Lady and CIA know to what extent your programming goes as with me unfortunately I have yet to push it to it's limits and rather not do so.

Tread carefully my friends. You need to make sure that she can restore and retain her humanity throughout this entire ordeal and she always retains the full legal right to decline as with y'all and myself any and all help as "Outta sight, outta mind" helps keep us safe and enables each and everyone of us the chance to lead a somewhat "normal" life.

I may've had a work order pertaining to your innovation, did by some chance was it you who was working on a sonic cannon of sorts?

Butterflies go way above Masonic and Freemasonary as that goes almost to the top and those indoctrinated under the butterfly usually have some sort of extra special skill set. No mid to low tiered entity even uses the butterfly. Butterfly symbolizes a metamorphosis or elevation from one plane to the next.
edit on 31-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

We all can use our respective experiences to not only inform the masses but to use it as a platform to bring others under our umbrella of protection as we are the true illuminated ones, not them. They came and sought us out and not the other way around and in that regard we have the ultimate and total power.

We should unite under a common goal and banner.

To everyone else who has been lucky enough to not be used the way we were,

Use our experiences as a guide as to the malicious and destructive way they manipulate people. A truer fact remain prominent nowadays and that is the reason that they haven't made their big play or push is because of one simple fact that we will forever have in our favour and that is :

WE ARE MANY AND THEY ARE FEW, WE HAVE THE NUMBERS GAME IN OUR FAVOUR AND NEVER EVER FOR AS LONG AS YEE SHALL LIVE FORGET THIS VITAL FACT.
edit on 31-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There's no need to "find" god, Noones after you. Surely if you were that much of a threat to them they would have had you killed off by now?

You've worried that much you've made your brain think this is all true!

They use Satanism you say? Become a Satanist. Christianity is for the weak minded and easily led. Jesus wont help you get away from these people, nor will he help the thousands of children dying daily because of the lack of water. He's an evil man.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

You darling are the exception to this category as you are in our category.

Exception to what, exactly?

I never once said I was "programmed" for anything.... In fact, it is my firm belief and understanding that the Monarch Program and its subsidiaries died a slow painful death in the early 80's.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Off shoots of the monarch program still exist today but like anything it has evolved, the orginal project monarch program did cease to exist i believe in the mid to late 80's altho CIAGypsy could be right and it ended before that but prgrams like this are still around just harder to notice.

As far as my own situtation gos i'm not a monarch victim like i said i'm a TI (targeted individual) which the basis is also not of programming but the test's of certin technology aka direct enegry weapons and microwave technology and also organized stalking gos along with this as well in certin TI's cases, so the objective is different for a TI then it is for a monarch vicitm, but there does remain parallels in which they can both casue trauma there both victims and both programs more then likley were off shoots of MK-Ultra at some point.

Now that being said i'v done a ton of research into MK-Ultra and its rumored off shoots to the point i feel i could help a monarch victim out, the first thing i would tell them is there FREE WILL is the most important thing they have and that trumps any kind of suicide program they may have installed into you if you try and break free....free will trumps it all and wants you grasp that concept it beats all the programming because you understand that you have the final say in the mater not them, also i would tell them to train there mind so that when they see triggers that might of been installed into them to remember it's your mind and at any time you can change the perception of the triggers in your favor.

So in closing the main thing i would teach a monarch vicitm is free will and the concept and ability to change perception.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ok im not mocking you or trying to disprove you or say im special but in all honesty if i wrote down the spacific events in my life like what you have i would have to write something 10 times longer and depressing but i do hope you get help hopefully soon.

P.S this sounds alot like the movie SALT
edit on 31-5-2011 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Off shoots of the monarch program still exist today but like anything it has evolved, the orginal project monarch program did cease to exist i believe in the mid to late 80's altho CIAGypsy could be right and it ended before that but prgrams like this are still around just harder to notice.

Back in the 80's not as many people had access to or knowledge of this literature.

These days, anyone interested in MK can type the appropriate keywords into a search engine and find a wealth of related sites from MKULTRA to the more commonly quoted "Illuminati Formula".

Even the Illuminati Formula authors (one of which who claims to have been a Programmer himself) caution that the work may be "triggering"...and it most certainly is, for folks who are looking for answers to explain unusual phenomena in their lives or just feel "special".

I am not in any way shape or form suggesting that the OP or Targeted Individuals are merely making their stories up, heavens knows I've been through more things than I can comment on in a single post without triggering some pretty nasty recalls of my own....but I firmly believe the internet and it's widespread use has made more to the "Monarch Programming" than there really is.

A lot of people these days use it as a "game" of sorts, given how easily it's accessed, so I'm always slightly skeptical when I hear a story that seems to rely to heavily on the "method" to explain itself....but therein lies the problem of knowing "real" cases from self induced ones.

As far as my own situtation gos i'm not a monarch victim like i said i'm a TI (targeted individual) which the basis is also not of programming but the test's of certin technology aka direct enegry weapons and microwave technology and also organized stalking gos along with this as well in certin TI's cases, so the objective is different for a TI then it is for a monarch vicitm, but there does remain parallels in which they can both casue trauma there both victims and both programs more then likely were off shoots of MK-Ultra at some point.

I know what it feels like to be a TI. I eventually started besting them at their own game by not showing signs of weakness, outdoing them when it came to occultic knowledge and insight, and not showing fear or submission to any of them....all the while maintaining a friendly composure as often as possible. It was a bit of a battle - six years worth, but eventually the suspicious glances, tracking and paranoia (on their part) soon subsided.

I was eventually left to be...although I still experience moments where someone who "hasn't been in the loop and gotten the memo" starts up with their power trips and threatening behavior.

I also want to clarify that working honestly and openly with a therapist helped immensely, especially one in the community with a good standing and connected to the right people...I'm not saying this is a FACT, but I firmly believe having as many people as possible looking out for your well being helps immensely.

Now that being said i'v done a ton of research into MK-Ultra and its rumored off shoots to the point i feel i could help a monarch victim out, the first thing i would tell them is there FREE WILL is the most important thing they have and that trumps any kind of suicide program they may have installed into you if you try and break free....free will trumps it all and wants you grasp that concept it beats all the programming because you understand that you have the final say in the mater not them, also i would tell them to train there mind so that when they see triggers that might of been installed into them to remember it's your mind and at any time you can change the perception of the triggers in your favor.

So in closing the main thing i would teach a monarch vicitm is free will and the concept and ability to change perception.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Reclaim your mind, reclaim your life.

Hang in there out there.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is also a good chance ,that the op wasn't really involved in true monarch programming, but a sort of wanna be version, by her stepfather.

Which ever is the case,she should seek help from a trustworthy therapist,who can guide her to someplace where she can be safe, and begin healing from this sexual abuse.

I wish her the best help , and freedom from this dysfunctional family setting.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Could I please ask a question about being a TI?

Do you ever feel that someone is outside of your house at night, in your yard, or watching you? Do you ever feel like someone was in your home when you were away?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Sorry to hear you were a TI sad thing is it's becoming more and more common place, your the second moderator on here that is a TI, i gave him the website of a group that helps TI's and there cause and is doing more and more to get the word out about this crime, i'll post the link for you at the end of the post, but your right you must not let the perps get to you and if possible try and document your experience and try and get some proof of the organized stalking, wants the perps understand your documenting evidence againts them they will back off and when this crime becomes a well known crime you will have the evidence you need to bust some of them, as far as the direct energy weapons go unfortunately there is no easy answer to this, i'v stated that Barack Obama has set up a committee on the unethical treatment of human beings and he wants to know if there are experimentations going on to people without there consent and a bunch of TI's addressed the committee so we are making strides there.....

But in the mean time if you are being electronically harassed just try and keep as strong a mind as you can and try some meditation type techniques ect ect, i know it may seem hard to TI's right now but there is indeed light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway here's the website i was talking about.....

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Many TI's are indeed followed and kept a eye on, as far as the break ins yes altho it hasen't happened to me it is pretty common place for TI's to have break ins and nothing stolen the perps just want you to know they were there.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Thank you for answering my question. Ever since I started posting on different forums and blogs about my issues with 9/11 and some other things from my home country in Ireland, I have often felt that when I come home, someone has been in here. My suspicion went up when I had mopped my kitchen floor and took off to work for the day. I came home and was sitting at the kitchen table and noticed very clearly a boot print on the floor. It had to be a man's boot, and it was at least size 11 - 12. (this happened a couple of years ago)

I have had a few other things happen as well, nothing missing, just signs that someone has been in my place. This happened to me at a couple of other places I have lived too.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but the boot print I've never been able to solve.

I don't think I'm a TI, or MK ultra'd. But I do wonder if TI's start to experience these signs that someone has been inside their home. It's sometimes creepy.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join