It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Thanks for the intel.

For the most part the stalking aspect has ceased almost entirely, it's no longer a major issue - in fact, these days there are a lot more smiles than threatening or suspicious looks. We don't always talk to one another formally, but it's mellowed out immensely.

As far as the Electronic Harassment goes, I live one block from a very large cell phone tower, so I'm pretty sure if I'm getting any directed energy it's just something the whole neighborhood is dealing with and I tend to shrug it off most of the time....I highly suspect it's a control mechanism for this area, yet proving these suspicions are far beyond the scope of my finances.

Seriously though, starting to smile and wave at the perps like nothing was wrong was the best decision I've made....there are still some I'm a bit wary of, but it's a small town and I highly suspect they simply have nothing better to do and are just bored.

Thanks again for the link, stay strong and never give up!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Aisling: What you described about your home invasion suspicion happens to over 50 percent of TI's what you described is a classic case of this, i'm not saying your a TI but just be cautious and pay attention if it happens again.

GENERAL EYES:Thanks for the support, i'm glad the gang stalking as pretty much stopped from your end but if you feel the need to tell your story or find out more information about the subject check out that link i wrote down on my previous post or you can do a goggle search on the topic there's a couple of activism groups out there, the link i provided just happens to be one i belong too, anyway thanks again and take care...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You darling are the exception to this category as you are in our category.

Exception to what, exactly?

I never once said I was "programmed" for anything.... In fact, it is my firm belief and understanding that the Monarch Program and its subsidiaries died a slow painful death in the early 80's.

Monarch programs are still strong and active to this very day and are being used as we speak, it's just the public is so eaily distracted with nonsense nowadays that it's not heard about anymore.

Exception meaning that we are the true enlightened ones. You are not classed as "General Polpulous" like myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

General,

Make no mistake and have zero illusion that if you handled or dealt with highly sensitive and classified items like I myself have that detail is now more hidden and only presents itself when they want something from you. I know my "detail" is still attatched to my hip and have to use the supernatural and paranormal realm to keep them at bay or else they'd be all over me like flies on manure.

Harrassment is in the form nowadays of sending computer virus' to each and everyone of our systems so that we get sick of being intruded upon all in an attempt to get us to back down, can you imagine a better distraction/diversion play that really requires little work at all? Let each and everyone of us not ever forget targeted emp pulsed to our heads where we get too close to something our bodies and electronical items get puled with a concentrated and targeted dose of an electromagnetic pulse.
edit on 3-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Aisling: What you described about your home invasion suspicion happens to over 50 percent of TI's what you described is a classic case of this, i'm not saying your a TI but just be cautious and pay attention if it happens again.

GENERAL EYES:Thanks for the support, i'm glad the gang stalking as pretty much stopped from your end but if you feel the need to tell your story or find out more information about the subject check out that link i wrote down on my previous post or you can do a goggle search on the topic there's a couple of activism groups out there, the link i provided just happens to be one i belong too, anyway thanks again and take care...

King,

Nowadays they don't need to break into someone's home because of the extra work that it requires (ie, taking digital camera pics of the placement of all of your papers and computer so that they can take pics, conduct their search, use the pics to retutn everything back to it's place because when you know for a fact that a peice of papert or something else has been moved we can use that as an indication that we've been "visited" as this is how they can keep monitor and detail on all of us. All they gotta do is cook up some adware or spyware for our computers and that records and sends back all info to basecamp.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I am most sure that me, Monarch, Lady, CIA, General, King are not the only ones here who've had our lives threatened or harrassed and will bet on there being a helluva lot more.

What we all need to do is to report and record all of our experiences and help out one another. I could see ATS becoming a new support system of sorts.

I was/am involved in high end consulting and corporate-govt, corp-civil, civil--govt relations and negotiations as well as providing international high stakes leverage.
edit on 3-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I never once said I was "programmed" for anything.... In fact, it is my firm belief and understanding that the Monarch Program and its subsidiaries died a slow painful death in the early 80's.

Monarch programs are still strong and active to this very day and are being used as we speak, it's just the public is so eaily distracted with nonsense nowadays that it's not heard about anymore.

Exception meaning that we are the true enlightened ones. You are not classed as "General Polpulous" like myself.

How would you know who or what I am involved in or with? Unless you are claiming to know who I am....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

Dear MonarchSlave,

Some people, it seems, don't have answers. Ghost2XS.COM hosts "Rogue's Scroll: Modern Espionage & Spycraft" and within that scroll are the keys to the Illuminati Craft, the universal language of the global City.

Check it out. It is light.

Ghost2XS

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

How would you know who or what I am involved in or with? Unless you are claiming to know who I am....

People like me, you, Monarch, General, Lady all know tremendously way more then the general populous hence why we are the true elgihtened ones.

Have you ever read or heard a current news item and have that nagging voice in the back of your head that tells you that you know way more then what they are reporting on? Are you able to identify a "smoke and mirrors" campaign when one is being activated?

Did you ever come to the NYC area post 2003/2004 and deal with someone with long hair with a outhooked left eye? If so you and I may've worked together on something.

Your name suggests that you were an oprerative for the CIA using eithe rparanormal or surpernatural strikes against sensitive targets.

edit on 4-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You are either delusional or into some geeky role playing. Either way, you're doing harm by propagating these outlandish tales. If you are who you say you are. then you could easily find me. How about mailing me a monarch butterfly, neatly pressed in a hallmark card. Do that and I'll eat crow.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom

You are either delusional or into some geeky role playing. Either way, you're doing harm by propagating these outlandish tales. If you are who you say you are. then you could easily find me. How about mailing me a monarch butterfly, neatly pressed in a hallmark card. Do that and I'll eat crow.

As stated before and will again, most will never know beyond what is written for them. I don't do mailers and was/am an mind person meaning my skillset is consulting and leverage.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

People like me, you, Monarch, General, Lady all know tremendously way more then the general populous hence why we are the true elgihtened ones.

Have you ever read or heard a current news item and have that nagging voice in the back of your head that tells you that you know way more then what they are reporting on? Are you able to identify a "smoke and mirrors" campaign when one is being activated?

Did you ever come to the NYC area post 2003/2004 and deal with someone with long hair with a outhooked left eye? If so you and I may've worked together on something.

Your name suggests that you were an oprerative for the CIA using eithe rparanormal or surpernatural strikes against sensitive targets.

Ave!

Names can be deceiving... You apparently *don't* know much about me if you think I am an ATS supporter of your little conspiracy.
We are ALL in control of our own destiny.....

And what really is "paranormal or supernatural" anyway? Everything is of nature and part of the Divine. Even those things that are still unexplainable to science.

Peace Profound, mon ami....
edit on 4-6-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And sadly, a lot of people believe what they read on internet forums.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Honestly, this sounds like a textbook case of some kind of Psychosis.

Everything is perfectly explainable, and all has to do with your rough childhood. Sounds like you had a crazy mom and dad, so thats probably why you ended up this way.

You do need help, proffesional help. See a councilor

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

Everything is perfectly explainable, and all has to do with your rough childhood. Sounds like you had a crazy mom and dad, so thats probably why you ended up this way.

You do need help, proffesional help. See a councilor

Someone else who clearly does not have an idea what really goes on is really inelligible to try and pass judgement upon something that they clearly have no knowledge of.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You simply need to stop bull#ting people. Your feeding the fears of someone who needs help. That's sick. If you are who you say you are, why don't you off me. I dare you. Mr. 100k an hour. Kill my ass Mr. Illuminati. You can't, ehh. Because your some fat ass gamer living out some sick fantasy. And leading people on with your idiotic fantasies. Piss off Coward.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey chicken boy. I put a price on my head. I'm waiting, Mr. Illuminati. Wait. maybe you should finish your game of dungeons and dragons. Kill me! It won't be the first time, right? Ha. Come on, big boy. Show me what you got.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

I need someone who understands how deed seeded their influence in society really is, how they can easily plan murders, events, anything and how every neighborhood has Illuminati watchdogs.

And yet you have no qualms about exposing yourself on a public internet forum, visited by hundreds of thousands from all over the world?

If you really believe this, hasn't it occurred to you that WE might have been planted by "them" to destroy you?

Yes, you are important. And yes, you do need help. ASAP.

And that's true even if the whole story is just a figment of someone's boredom.

edit on 5-6-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hey turkey boy, I know you're busy with your fantasy role playing games and all. But I'm really anticipating a stealth illuminati assassination. You know. like a laser between the eyes. Please don't let me down, I'm running out of hit points!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk

Paranoia, possibly schizophrenia, to be precise.
But I wouldn't be too concerned in this particular case.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join