It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
This thread got 50 flags which means 50 people think there maybe some truth to the OP's story, news flash strange things happen to people in life ya know there's this guy called God aka Jesus Christ he did some super naturel things in his time, so my question too the people who automatically think the OP needs professional help and maybe they do because the abuse they went through, but that's not my point, my point is if you don't think that super naturel things have occured in anyones life then please don't tell me in the same breath you believe in god because you would be a hypocrite.

For gods sake i showed information point blank of Donald Rumsfeld admitting there working on direct energy weapons now do your self a goolge serach on what these types of weapons are and do and then think about it, i'm not saying this is what's happening to the OP but at least you would get a idea of whats going on in that situtaion..............Deny Ignorance you might wanna learn the meaning of that too.

King,
That is the problem here, most will be quick to attack the op by saying that she's a nutjob and should seek professional help and will not ever do a search of something like this because they are told that if they do that they are somehow "Anti American" which is sickening.

Rummy's direct energy weapon program is just the begining as you and I already know and is just a very small and minute fraction of the things that they can do.
edit on 7-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by King Seesar

Schizophrenia is a weird illness that is really poorly understood. There are people who are very functionally schizophrenic for example Rufus May from the doctor who hears voices along with john nash who was never on medication at any point. They are highly sucessful and these two not special cases. From what I understand every 1 out of 100 people are schizo not all are in treatment and not all are dysfunctional. As far as the illuminati and these weapons I seriously doubt they would target her. To be frank who is she? What makes her so important that even pop artists are out to get her? This is typical schizo delusion. The energy weapons were created for warfare and I doubt they would pick a random girl to use them on. What would be the purpose? To sit back and watch her life fall to pieces while laughing and twiddling their fingers? Im sure they have more pressing issues to deal with. Not to mention that had they really been after her they probably would have stopped her from posting this thread. Its fairly obvious that she did experience some type of trauma at some point in life which can cause mental illness. But you are right she will only seek help when she is ready hopefully that is soon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Read the following links and perhaps learn something :

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.henrymakow.com...

www.gettingit.com...

secretarcana.com...

forum.davidicke.com...

Are all of these people dellusional as well and need psychiatric help too?

edit on 7-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

I Believe you! not all but 80%. Yes! They are out there. No! not everyone in your life is out to get you.
this is my 2nd attempt to type this... I can't give to too many details... I see them every where also. I know about the Monarch program and many other mind controls that "they" use against us. Keep calm... or you will be hospitalized and then no one will be able to help. I have an untapped psychic gift. Trying to find a way to control it has led me on a journey of unbelievable conspiracies, murders, and covered lies. Pay no attention to the idiots that replied to you... most of them haven't got a clue that they are even slaves. I can only help you if you help yourself...
First, Stop exposing yourself... Never show your emotions, (like fear) Frederick Douglass said, " One alone, with God... is the majority" I'm a Taoist, Other religions are used to further keep us conditioned and enslaved... But if you Love something... focus on LOVE. 2nd, until they make a move... your straight! F---'em! 3rd, Don't share your thoughts or feelings with people who don't understand... I know how you feel... I came to this site searching for someone who felt like they were being followed by illmanitti..( I try not to give them any power)...
I believe that you might need to seek the help of, Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brian, they have been deprogramming slaves for some yrs now.
author, Rebecca Brown, whom escaped the Monarch programming and her book tells of her exploits...
in all, I would say to learn all you can about yourself. MIND, BODY & SOUL. They won't do anything unless You Do it first.
Learn survival tactics, self defense and MOST IMPORTANT... when you think too much of that...
"WHOOSSSSAAAA!" it means breath, close your eyes, focus on the blackness(clear your mind)... meditate
and F-@# The World!
if you can find my email, send me a shout... if not reply to my reply.
Best of luck.
-God Bless You-
This is the
SunofHeaven
edit on 7-6-2011 by SunofHeaven because: my signature

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

on the http search bar type: illuminati(backwards).org that should be enough proof
edit on 7-6-2011 by SunofHeaven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I agree with some of your points but the thing you must understand is your right they are weapons but in order to perfect these weapons they must test them and they chose to do so on anyone they so chose and the weapons cause symptoms that are misdiagnosed as schizophrenia as well as other terrible symptoms, it's just a extension of MK-Ultra and when they were testing out the thoery of mind control through that program they also used unsuspecting victims, nothing new....

I can't tell you how many targeted individual's (TI's) i'v talked too and they come from all walks of life heck even too moderators on here are TI's, these weapons are supposed to be for riot control but it dosen't take a genius to realize there true porpose is mind control, but it's more of a black op's program running these operations as opposed to the current group called the Illuminati but they both fall under the banner of TPTB (the powers that be) that being said gang stalking and electronic harassment both things most TI's go through is becoming so wide spread that even the local police know it's a true crime, in fact two victims of this kind of abuse went to the police with there claims and the police knew about the crime and are now conducting a investigation into the mater and also the president of the United States has now formed a committee into the ethical treatment of human beings, the committee wants to know if people are being experimented on with out there consent and a group of TI's got to tell there story to the committee, so you can see these are real crimes being committed but there is progress being made to put a stop too it.....

Now that being said as i talked about before there's a difference between a TI and a Monarch victim but both programs are probably evolved off shoots of what was known as MK-Ultra as i stated earlier.

edit on 8-6-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If MonarchSlave is still reading, I'd be highly interested to know if she's identified the primary layering of various internal constructs yet....therein might lie some clue in how to help her out of her situation.

I've spent the better part of my life identifying my internal labyrinths....once you know what's layered in there, and how they manifest - you can turn them into symbols of personal power instead of control mechanisms.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
If MonarchSlave is still reading, I'd be highly interested to know if she's identified the primary layering of various internal constructs yet....therein might lie some clue in how to help her out of her situation.

I've spent the better part of my life identifying my internal labyrinths....once you know what's layered in there, and how they manifest - you can turn them into symbols of personal power instead of control mechanisms.

To add, identify to flip the control they yeild back on them.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

i think i can help. i may be 14, and have a demon, but atleast give me a chance against your skepticism. after all, im not exactly normal, being called a "freak" for knowin too much... if you will give me a chance, email me at:

[email protected]

and if not, please let me know so that im not expecting a message.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by brendenbaine

i think i can help. i may be 14, and have a demon, but atleast give me a chance against your skepticism. after all, im not exactly normal, being called a "freak" for knowin too much... if you will give me a chance, email me at:

[email protected]

and if not, please let me know so that im not expecting a message.

For your safety and security DO NOT EVER POST YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ON A PUBLIC FORUM SUCH AS THIS! I cannot stress this enough!

Request to be contacted via something called a U2U which is the private messaging system here on ATS.

Mind me asking but what kind of yipyap are you currently experiencing?
edit on 25-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The simple fact is nobody here knows if she is mentally ill, telling the entire truth, telling a partial truth in addition to a mental illness or just attention seeking. But when you post in a forum like this you essentially ask for unqualified opinions.

If you want to prove what you are saying is factual offer real evidence not just distorting information to fit your belief structure. If you make wild claims without evidence most Psychiatric professionals are going to make a determination that you have a severe mental illness.

One of the key statements you made was that you didn't want skeptics involved in your discussion? Why not? You don't want to hear other points of view regarding your circumstances. It would seem you only want input from people who can fuel your probably delusion.

My guess is that part of your story is true. The abuse part. It was probably never dealt with properly and you created a proxy of yourself to go through life as this persecuted by the illuminati individual and using the monarch training as delusion to help you cope with the traumatic childhood as that is much easier than having a young person trying to process and understand why mommy and daddy did this stuff.

You seem intelligent. Does your scenario or mine seem more likely? If this has been happening for this long and it is real then you must have some real proof. If you can't find any then it's probably worth going to your local mental health clinic for an evaluation. Tell the psychiatrist what you told us. Take any proof you have. Not evidence, proof.

I suggest this because if you don't have proof and you are seeking a completely unbiased opinion then maybe it could put you on the right path. Everything you stated as your proof that the Illuminati were after has a rational explanation. Albeit to a rational person. Maybe the world isn't out to get you, maybe you just interpret it that way because it's easier than actually dealing with your dysfunctional childhood. That makes much more sense than thinking the world is out to get you and they made your parents behave the way they did. Might be more pleasant to think Mom and Dad didn't have a choice but it most likely isn't true.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
The simple fact is nobody here knows if she is mentally ill, telling the entire truth, telling a partial truth in addition to a mental illness or just attention seeking. But when you post in a forum like this you essentially ask for unqualified opinions.

If you want to prove what you are saying is factual offer real evidence not just distorting information to fit your belief structure. If you make wild claims without evidence most Psychiatric professionals are going to make a determination that you have a severe mental illness.

One of the key statements you made was that you didn't want skeptics involved in your discussion? Why not? You don't want to hear other points of view regarding your circumstances. It would seem you only want input from people who can fuel your probably delusion.

My guess is that part of your story is true. The abuse part. It was probably never dealt with properly and you created a proxy of yourself to go through life as this persecuted by the illuminati individual and using the monarch training as delusion to help you cope with the traumatic childhood as that is much easier than having a young person trying to process and understand why mommy and daddy did this stuff.

You seem intelligent. Does your scenario or mine seem more likely? If this has been happening for this long and it is real then you must have some real proof. If you can't find any then it's probably worth going to your local mental health clinic for an evaluation. Tell the psychiatrist what you told us. Take any proof you have. Not evidence, proof.

I suggest this because if you don't have proof and you are seeking a completely unbiased opinion then maybe it could put you on the right path. Everything you stated as your proof that the Illuminati were after has a rational explanation. Albeit to a rational person. Maybe the world isn't out to get you, maybe you just interpret it that way because it's easier than actually dealing with your dysfunctional childhood. That makes much more sense than thinking the world is out to get you and they made your parents behave the way they did. Might be more pleasant to think Mom and Dad didn't have a choice but it most likely isn't true.

Yet another person who has clearly no idea what they are talking about. I've seen cases like Monarch's first hand and that gives me creedance to pass judgement upon matters like this.

Look at the following Google search deal and see :
search.aol.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Yet another person who has clearly no idea what they are talking about. I've seen cases like Monarch's first hand and that gives me creedance to pass judgement upon matters like this.

Look at the following Google search deal and see :
search.aol.com...

And your arrogance is your ignorance. YOu assume she speaks the truth without any intimate knowledge of her situation. That is truly ignorant. You can't be objective so you aren't fit to pass judgement on anything. And to be perfectly frank, you have no idea what my practice entails and what I've seen and dealt with. How ignorant is it to say I've seen cases like hers and that gives you creedence to pass judgement. YOu haven't seen her case and have no idea other than what she typed. Good lord, she could have read it somewhere. I simply stated that nobody can offer any real insight with real knowledge and interaction with her and her situation. So please educate yourself a little better. And I guarantee you that I have more experience with false memory syndrome than you. Pay attention and educate yourself before you tell someone they have no clue what they are talking about. I made no statements about "monarch training", it's simply impossible to know what in the world is truth and what is fiction via a few typed paragraphs.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I've been a witness to cases like her firsthand being on the underbelly of TPTB for over the last decade which more then qualifies me to speak on matters like this. They even tried to indoctrinate me but they were unable to.
Read pages like 5 - 10 of this thread and concentrate on my posts as that more then qualifies me to make an informed judgement on her situation.

Obviously you are in either the psychiatric or mental health profession which means that your outlook here is biased and more then likely are of the persuasion that being a conspiracy theorist is some form of neuro-psychological psychosis.
edit on 27-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The OP's experience will sound familiar to those who have used '___' or psilocybin.
Heightened awareness, paranoia, songs talking directly to you....

Drugs, traumatic experiences, and conditioning can create rampant synchroncities and meta-meaning.
IMHO the OP seems to be taking this ramped up self-consciousness a little too seriously and trying to find explanations for it in the physical world.

Don't get me wrong---I'm not saying there isn't an Illuminati, or we aren't being manipulated in many ways, or that the OP is crazy or high.

But as others said a bit crudely, the OP just isn't that important.
I mean, think about it: if you were part of an ancient world-wide conspiracy with unlimited power and resources, would you care at all you that misplaced a Monarchy slave or two occasionally?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spacegod

The point me, Laady, General, King are making is that no one would just make up being involved with forced indoctrination using symbolism. That is the facts.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

reply to post by DrJay1975

I've been a witness to cases like her firsthand being on the underbelly of TPTB for over the last decade which more then qualifies me to speak on matters like this. They even tried to indoctrinate me but they were unable to.
Read pages like 5 - 10 of this thread and concentrate on my posts as that more then qualifies me to make an informed judgement on her situation.

Obviously you are in either the psychiatric or mental health profession which means that your outlook here is biased and more then likely are of the persuasion that being a conspiracy theorist is some form of neuro-psychological psychosis.
edit on 27-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Actually your initial assumption is correct, your secondary assumption is incorrect. I have also been a paranormal investigator for more than 15 years and done extensive work with the catholic church as well as handled difficult cases where my contemporaries rule the possibility of the paranormal with patients.

Your assumptions simply show your ignorance. You simply can't help it. YOu said yourself you've seen cases like hers... but not hers. Impossible to make an intelligent decision to how factual she's being without any evidence or a psychological evaluation.

It seems rather obvious that your opinion is the biased one. Why? Because you refuse to entertain the likely possibility that she could be telling a partial truth and have a mental defect, be completely delusional or simply be fabricating the entire thing intentionally. TO be perfectly honest the most likely scenario is childhood trauma followed with delusions used as a coping mechanism. But nowhere did I say that was the case. I actually said it was impossible to make a determination without direct examination and looking at her proof. And that is a fact and you can't say anything to invalidate that.

Your refusal to even acknowledge that other scenarios are possible invalidates any expertise that you claim to have.

If you don't know her how can you claim she is with 100% certainty telling the truth? You can't.

If you haven't examined her then how can you speak on her psychological state in an intelligent manner? You can't.

Without seeing her evidence how can you be so sure she's telling the truth about the events occurring to her? You can't.

And what does it say about you attempting to apply absolutes to speculative matters? Refusing to examine other possibilities other than what validates your own opinion?

And what does it say about you attacking people if their opinion conflicts with yours?

The issue is with you. Not her. People are actually trying to help her, being as their is no proof of anything she says. Yet you tell them they are ignorant for disagreeing with your unsubstantiated speculation. How can you get to the truth if you won't acknowledge any other possible solution other than what validates your opinion? You call people ignorant for approaching the situation in a logical manner but your as bright as you can be for making wild assumptions based on zero evidence.

YOu seem to be confused. This thread isn't about debating the existence of monarch training, it's about a disturbed young lady. And yes she is disturbed. With the abusive childhood how could she not be? The so called monarch training creates a disturbed person. So if she went through it she has psychological issues. And if she didn't and this is a delusion, she needs psychological help. If she fabricated the entire story she still needs psychological help.

Every person that claims monarch training isn't telling the truth. And you can't even pretend to gauge the truthfulness of the claims they make without 1st hand contact. And your refusal to even acknowledge that more likely scenarios are even possible speaks loudly about your incompetence.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Unfortunately in a clearcut 99.95%+ of cases no proof can be presented because of plausible deniability and the fact that others just will not be able to grasp their head around this concept leading many to disregard and not believe anyone who was vicitimized.

I was used primarily as a "Human Computer" as I have ADHD extreme and must use more of my brain then most to maintain basic function which enables me to fall massive heights and not get one scratch. I however was aware of my programing to the point whereas I was able to use it to leverage them and assumed a very high position of power from about 2002 to the present (I would not know if I've been involved with any current event). The most recent thing I know for a fact I had direct involvement in was the World Trade Center reconstruction project in 2010 but cannot prove a thing.

I am aware of the Monarch Sex Slave Project because I've indoctrinated celebrities and others into the project and have been paid for my services using this but still consider myself a virgin because it was payment and I can never take sex or relationships seriously as a result. I've worked on numerous entertainment, Governmental, regional, some international items and have met a literate who's who of TPTB and regional politicians. I've leveraged those who cannot be leveraged. I may've committed murder on behalf of them but would rather not know if I have or not as it is something I do not want to remember because it will drive me insane. I know for a fact I've done some not so nice things to some very good people and really don't want those memories coming back. When it comes to relationships I am incapable of having them due to this item directly as it has made me incapable of love as all I see is a work order which enables me to do the deed one minute and toss the girl aside like used goods and think nothing of it or about it the next. This has lead me to have an Unofficial female partner count of north of 1,200 - 1,500 which is more then everyone of my friends combined.

This directly forced a relationship I attempted to pursue to be on shaky ground from the getgo. I was introduced to her during a work order as I got her mom out of a bad deal with the mafia and she offered her daughter as payment. The daughter was over the age of 21 at the time. She wound up falling for me hard and was a wonderful 6 week whirlwind but since I was introduced to her during a work order did not allow me to see her as a person but as something not human. It takes away your ability to love, feel compassion, feel anything at all and if you are lucky to get hooked up with someone it prevent you from developing real and true feelings for the person. When I meet someone during a work order it is very complicated and hard for me to see the person as a person and leads me to see the person as a peice of meat or as work. It's like you become disconnected from your humanity and are like a robot of sorts devoid of emotion.

I've done work orders for female friends of mine and have gotten sex as payment as every single one cannot afford my rate of about $50,000 - $100,000 an hour and they know full well when seeking me out.

I was once involved in a 32 hour straight work order that started at like 8a Friday that did not conclude until about 2 - 3p Saturday afternoon and did like 5 of these in under a month.

This is how I know what I know. Do trust I can be trusted to assist Monarch and Lady anyway I can and if either one of y'all were active between 2002 - the present you and I may've met.

This is the first time I've ever revealed most of this. My total net worth woudl've been north of $12.5 Trillion if I would've been receiving cash for payment but traded cash for authourity and sex. Everytime I was asked what they can do for me my classical and default response was "Take care of the people and the nation by keeping people employed and healthy". I'm only 31 and would've been the Richest Person In The World if I would've recieved cash. I've seen more money change hands in an hour then what most Second and Third world nations see in a decade. I've threatened and leveraged entities that are able to leverage nations.

See this thread on ATS :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
5th, 7th and 19th post down!
edit on 25-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

You can fall from massive heights and not get a scratch?

So let me get this straight: You were involved in the WTC reconstruction project, you've slept with over 1,500 women, make $100k an hour, your total net worth "would've been" north of $12.5 trillion, and in your other post you claim that you were directly involved in all kinds of large scale events, including Katrina and personally stopping the government from taking people to FEMA camps??

Oh my God.......

Dude... at least try to make your stories somewhat believable... you are such a terrible troll...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by spacegod

The point me, Laady, General, King are making is that no one would just make up being involved with forced indoctrination using symbolism. That is the facts.

That's not a fact. People make things up knowingly to get attention all the time. A great many people create delusions as coping mechanisms to deal with events that they can't cope with. The irrational explanation is actually more pleasant than what really happened. On a conscious level they aren't making it up because they actually believe the delusion. You also said in 99.5% of the cases(in another post) that there is no proof do to plausible deniability. That is not true. Because of my practice I've probably seen about 50 people who claim this training method... I have yet to find one that was legitimate, not saying they aren't out there, but 99.5% is a complete fabrication. And everyone who claims that they have gone through it, it doesn't matter if it's true or not is most certainly mentally ill.

I don't know if your case is true or not, I haven't examined you. Just looking at your statements... they seem exaggerated. And vague. Impossible to prove or disprove. It's the foundation for a strong delusion. Not saying that it is, but it's quite typical.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Though I haven't read through the last few pages of replies, someone hit the nail on the head I believe around page 3 or so, where they mentioned her past of abuse and how her coping mechanisms have come unhinged. I love a good read but to be honest, I really think that's all this is. The girl is terribly afraid for her life and seeking help on a message board but she'll post her face in a video on youtube?

Talking about the Illuminati, the very group that's put her in this position she's seeking help for. I'm willing to be sensitive and compassionate to people's life situations, but something's not adding up here and I think she's making more of her troubled childhood than what needs to be in order to get the help she is looking for.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join