It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I wish I could lie with impunity like Mr. Illuminati. Life would be so much easier if I didn't have a conscious. Hey Captain BS, I'm waiting for you. And oh sooooo scared. Ewwww Boooooo!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Monarch,

I privately messaged you.

Frankly, the 99% of comments on here are negative poison. Bad Mojo lol

Take Care!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalithe

The only thing negative here is grifters putting this poor girl on about illuminati delusions.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Illuminati, I'm waiting for a super duper head wound between the eyes with your super duper secret weapon. It will be so slick, they would never knew what hit me. Star Trek Forever!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
Hey Mr. Illuminati, I'm waiting for a super duper head wound between the eyes with your super duper secret weapon. It will be so slick, they would never knew what hit me. Star Trek Forever!

We need to take charge of this now as we expand outward beyond our solar system we need the good, decent people to be the ones that lay the groundwork and foundation for a gallactic federation because do you really want the Mirror Universe dictating our course?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Hey chicken boy. I put a price on my head. I'm waiting, Mr. Illuminati. Wait. maybe you should finish your game of dungeons and dragons. Kill me! It won't be the first time, right? Ha. Come on, big boy. Show me what you got.

I do not put prices on people's head as that goes against everything this great nation stands for as I'm usually the one taking prices off of people's heads.
edit on 5-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Dude. You need to own up and stop this nonsense right now. This girl is in dire straits and you're just leading her on. I'd say shame on you but you obviously have no capacity for shame. Still waiting for my butterfly or a bullet to the head. really sad. dorks like you even exist.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Dude. You need to own up and stop this nonsense right now. This girl is in dire straits and you're just leading her on. I'd say shame on you but you obviously have no capacity for shame. Still waiting for my butterfly or a bullet to the head. really sad. dorks like you even exist.

You quit by trying to say that she's either dellusional, paranoid or schizophrenic. You are trying to make her feel likie she's got mental issues or some type of undiagnosed condition for which she's got neither. To attack me proves without and beyond a shadow of doubt that you have been hired to come post to this thread in an attempt to both derail and hijack it with saying "mental crap". Get lost as you are doing nothing constructive on this case but implementing a major case of disinformation. In all honesty what would targeting you accomplish huh? Nothing as you are not our intended targets.

If you knew or saw half of what people like me, Monarch, Lady, CIA, General or King have seen and experienced it would make your head spin.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Perhaps if we saw half of what you claim to have seen we would have the sense to go seek help. You if you are serious and the OP clearly have some sort of undiagnosed mental illness. The blind cant lead the blind. You need help also

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Perhaps if we saw half of what you claim to have seen we would have the sense to go seek help. You if you are serious and the OP clearly have some sort of undiagnosed mental illness. The blind cant lead the blind. You need help also

Quick to blame it on a mental disorder huh? Tells me right where your head is at. She came here seeking help from us and when another seeks help we are supposed to and ordered to help any way we can and not tell her she's a looney ward candidate and to seek professional help as there is nothing the matter with her clearly.

No one in their right mind would ever concoct not dream up something like that. This is why choose to remain silent and not tell anyone about anything because of responses like the one you and the poster before me did. Instead of being quick to attack or demonize how about you expand your mind and horizon to other possibilities and stop going against the mantra of ATS and that is to Deny Ignorance.

There are many people like me and her on this site who are literately sticking our necks outtrying to inform the people and world truth. We have been under the gullitione and not you. Be lucky that you never went through a single thing that me, Monarch, CIA, King or General have had to endure.

What if your kid or family member came up to you and told you that they themselves were victims? Would you brush it off and get them into psychiatric counseling or would you ask questions to see what in fact happened? Or, would you go to your local mental ward and register them for permanent residency?

Go back to watching moronic reality tv and playing your PS3 nothing to see here!
edit on 5-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I was gonna tell you you're not that important, but some one else already did. I got a good laugh out of this though

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KoiLahood

This is not for entertainment purposes and find nothing here funny.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'll say this, it's a well known fact that governments in the past have tried to create the quote un quote "super soldier" and by that i don't mean Captin America but there's proof of this, i would say Hitler and his intrest in the occult and his experimentation through his scientists on his mad utopian wish for a superior race speaks for its self and then after WW2 the United States took some of Hitlers scientists through what is now known as project paper clip to continue these types of experimentations hence we get MK-Ultra.

So i don't doubt that countries have tried to create induced trauma to create types of extrasensory perception in the psychic sense allegedly people such as Duncan O'Finioan were parts of these experiments.

Now that being said these days they simply have technology that can do what they were trying to do through human experimentation such as direct energy weapons and microwave technology.....

Take a look your self here's a video of former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld admitting the Military–industrial complex is working on such weapons from a few years ago....

www.youtube.com...

So i wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the person such as the OP is automatically suffering from some sort of mental disorder, now that being said if the OP went through the kind of trauma they claim they should not be ashamed of it because it's not there fault and they should talk to someone whether that's a friend or a profesional is really up to the OP and i do hope they get better and time heals there wounds...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You simply need to stop bull#ting people. Your feeding the fears of someone who needs help. That's sick. If you are who you say you are, why don't you off me. I dare you. Mr. 100k an hour. Kill my ass Mr. Illuminati. You can't, ehh. Because your some fat ass gamer living out some sick fantasy. And leading people on with your idiotic fantasies. Piss off Coward.

Somebody needs to report this clown to the mods...he's gone way over the line.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Gab,

I'll only report him if I feel he is a true threat to either me or the site as a whole but in reality he is just someone trying to blow smoke where it clearly does not belong. Until then we should just laugh at the incompetent people like this one.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Gab,

I'll only report him if I feel he is a true threat to either me or the site as a whole but in reality he is just someone trying to blow smoke where it clearly does not belong. Until then we should just laugh at the incompetent people like this one.

Its sad when someone is trying to help, and understands what the situation could really be all about, and they get so put down. Its understandable when people who really need help , just get so afraid to actually ask for it, for fear of being mocked and ridiculed.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Gab,

Thanks darling! You rock and continue to rock! All someone like Monarch needs to be told is that they are ok and that they are not either crazy nor about to lose their mind. Certainly people who seek help or guidance should never be ridiculed or made to feel like they are worthless scum or trash as that is clearly no way to treat someone.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The reason people feel and rightfully so the comfort level to open up on a website like this because ya know "Deny Ignorance" is the slogan so they expect people to be more open minded here and i agree with you it's a shame when they or not....

But again what ever the OP decides to do is up to them and they shouldn't feel pressured one way or another and again i do hope they get better and time heals there wounds.....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

She came here for help and im helping her the best way I know how. Telling her to seek professional help. But you are correct no one in their 'right mind' would believe such occurances however someone who is mentally ill would. There are many different delusions which can be created by the malfuncting brain. Saying that one maybe mentally ill is not demonizing them. They are sick and need proper treatment its the illness speaking. The fact that I am on ATS should tell you that I am an open minded individual but I refuse to indulge delusion. If a family member came to me claiming these things I would without a doubt get them proper help. This does not mean having them institutionalized for the rest of their lives. But I would not turn a blind eye and let them live in fear of imaginairy agents. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

She came here for help and im helping her the best way I know how. Telling her to seek professional help. But you are correct no one in their 'right mind' would believe such occurances however someone who is mentally ill would. There are many different delusions which can be created by the malfuncting brain. Saying that one maybe mentally ill is not demonizing them. They are sick and need proper treatment its the illness speaking. The fact that I am on ATS should tell you that I am an open minded individual but I refuse to indulge delusion. If a family member came to me claiming these things I would without a doubt get them proper help. This does not mean having them institutionalized for the rest of their lives. But I would not turn a blind eye and let them live in fear of imaginairy agents. Sorry.

They are not sick, mentally nor phsyically and does not need professional help, why? So that she can get put on 5 scrips that will do more harm then good? This is not a dellusion as you so blatantly put it. Saying someone is mentally is in fact demonizing them and there is no logical way to justify it. There are those who truly need couseling and help but she clearly does not fit that criteria. You would make your family member feel like they have a problem and force unessecary treatments and scrips down their throat. I care not for what you have to say as it is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join