It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

You are not that important.

MonarchSlave is a reptilian hybrid and belongs to the Sacred Bloodline; isn't that important enough for you?
Sheesh...

post by MonarchSlave

I'm a reptillian hybrid, (I was told after something "weird" happened).
.../...
They say reptillians exist in the fourth dimension, so I'm assuming that because I am of that "sacred bloodline" my uncles call it, I also exist in the fourth dimension as well.

Now, for anyone who's been wondering why you can't turn a stone on this thread without having TheImmaculateD1 pop out like a Jack-in-the-box, this should explain it:

post by TheImmaculateD1

I control The Fourth Dimension, Inc. so in that regards it's mine.

Yep, our lovely OP (she is lovely, I saw her on Youtube) exists in the fourth dimension and TheImmaculateD1 owns it. The plot thickens...

I've read M&M&M's posts on ATS and the impression I got was that she has plenty of book smarts and is very articulate but, when it comes to evading the badass Illuminati, her street smarts are somewhat lacking:

post by MonarchSlave

No one knows I have this account, and if they did I truly fear the consequences. I'm running through a proxy and rarely post because of the risk I take in order to do so.

Let's say I'm an Illuminatus looking for people who are a threat to my organisation. I head for ATS, of course. Hey, what have we here? A member calling herself MonarchSlave! Let's check her out. Now, that's interesting... This member is pimping her youtube video about the Illuminati on no less than 4 threads. Even better, she has a thread with another video where she actually shows her face. Got you! You didn't think you could fool me with all the paint on your face, did you?

In your face, Illuminati!
You'll never find me!
That's right. You have no idea who I am.
Keep looking, Illuminati losers. Ha!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by brendenbaine
reply to post by MonarchSlave

i think i can help. i may be 14, and have a demon, but atleast give me a chance against your skepticism. after all, im not exactly normal, being called a "freak" for knowin too much... if you will give me a chance, email me at:

[email protected]

and if not, please let me know so that im not expecting a message.

For your safety and security DO NOT EVER POST YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ON A PUBLIC FORUM SUCH AS THIS! I cannot stress this enough!

Request to be contacted via something called a U2U which is the private messaging system here on ATS.

Mind me asking but what kind of yipyap are you currently experiencing?
edit on 25-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

I dont use my email for much. Stop talking to me like im a kid. Age means nothing... Ive lived more than the oldest dude alive, though not necessarirly longer. Ever heard of a demon? Yeah the illuminati know what theyre doing, and as do i. I can explain exactly what that demon does... what i do. Im not one of them, but i know exactly what the beasts of hell are capable of, and i dont listen to the bull sh*t lies that christianity puts in front of the world. They say demons are evil, deathbringing creatures that do the bidding of lucifer to destroy this world. Simple: theyre wrong. You see, my demon has been a part of me since i was one single year old, and ive lived my life until a year ago... a christian. So why am i not dead? Because it protects me. "oh, so its an angel" you might say. Have you ever been spoken to from a demon? Have you ever witnessed it kill someone in your defence? No, its not an angel, just as im not a satanist. Remember, lies rule lives, and soon, no longer they shall.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

It's got everything to do with toycars that I use as testbeds for ideas as on any given topic I can see like 10 different outcomes for just about every scenario.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The bit about falling is true as it'll take me about 20 mine to about a half hour or longer on rare occasions and about another say half hour will be on my feet a little sore and scratch and blood free.My highest was estimated at 250 feet in freefall!

Unless I am stabbed or shot I really can't be killed. I've been ran over by cars, had to jump underneath a MTA train on at least 5 different occasions.

edit on 29-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Originally posted by DrJay1975
The simple fact is nobody here knows if she is mentally ill, telling the entire truth, telling a partial truth in addition to a mental illness or just attention seeking. But when you post in a forum like this you essentially ask for unqualified opinions.

If you want to prove what you are saying is factual offer real evidence not just distorting information to fit your belief structure. If you make wild claims without evidence most Psychiatric professionals are going to make a determination that you have a severe mental illness.

One of the key statements you made was that you didn't want skeptics involved in your discussion? Why not? You don't want to hear other points of view regarding your circumstances. It would seem you only want input from people who can fuel your probably delusion.

My guess is that part of your story is true. The abuse part. It was probably never dealt with properly and you created a proxy of yourself to go through life as this persecuted by the illuminati individual and using the monarch training as delusion to help you cope with the traumatic childhood as that is much easier than having a young person trying to process and understand why mommy and daddy did this stuff.

You seem intelligent. Does your scenario or mine seem more likely? If this has been happening for this long and it is real then you must have some real proof. If you can't find any then it's probably worth going to your local mental health clinic for an evaluation. Tell the psychiatrist what you told us. Take any proof you have. Not evidence, proof.

I suggest this because if you don't have proof and you are seeking a completely unbiased opinion then maybe it could put you on the right path. Everything you stated as your proof that the Illuminati were after has a rational explanation. Albeit to a rational person. Maybe the world isn't out to get you, maybe you just interpret it that way because it's easier than actually dealing with your dysfunctional childhood. That makes much more sense than thinking the world is out to get you and they made your parents behave the way they did. Might be more pleasant to think Mom and Dad didn't have a choice but it most likely isn't true.

Yet another person who has clearly no idea what they are talking about. I've seen cases like Monarch's first hand and that gives me creedance to pass judgement upon matters like this.

Look at the following Google search deal and see :
search.aol.com...

And your arrogance is your ignorance. YOu assume she speaks the truth without any intimate knowledge of her situation. That is truly ignorant. You can't be objective so you aren't fit to pass judgement on anything. And to be perfectly frank, you have no idea what my practice entails and what I've seen and dealt with. How ignorant is it to say I've seen cases like hers and that gives you creedence to pass judgement. YOu haven't seen her case and have no idea other than what she typed. Good lord, she could have read it somewhere. I simply stated that nobody can offer any real insight with real knowledge and interaction with her and her situation. So please educate yourself a little better. And I guarantee you that I have more experience with false memory syndrome than you. Pay attention and educate yourself before you tell someone they have no clue what they are talking about. I made no statements about "monarch training", it's simply impossible to know what in the world is truth and what is fiction via a few typed paragraphs.

She could be currently a victim of some moron's supernatural/paranormal attack patters for which that seems most likely and will try and help by purshing my avenues and see if this can be stopped.

If you ever need assistance, ping me. Say my handle and id yourself.

Look at it from a sociological standpoint and that is as looking at human nature and how we all pretty well conduct ourselves and see the way it is formatted and a that nagging voice in the back of your head that appears as a deja'vu type deal where things just click as this is one of those cases.

Initially another possibility exists and more then likely does and that is that out the gate she may've been subjected to a propaganda programming using audiovisual stimuli regiment that runs for like 2 - 12 hours per session that if possible runs at least 2 - 4 times a week and last for a few months. Usually after that comes Physical emotion response to test for strength points and weak points so that the weak ones are heightened while the strong ones are broken down and terminated. Once down you can effectively own their brain and entire though process.

And all concluding which the every feared and hated Sexual and physical abuse campaign would follow this. To make the target convinced that not only do they know that they are your total slave that they now own your body and can do with it what they please. You get beat for non compliance and get pleasured if you do good.

Once both are complete there is no such firewall, protection, default setting that can save the person meaning you now own them lock, stock and barrel and can take as little as 30 days to implement depending how strong willed the person is. The time for weaker individuals is as short as 15 days and stronger ones can last as long as 2 months.

Start to finish for the entire campaign is typically like 3 - 5 months long.

Read between the lines and the fact she said something about reptilian sentient beings was manifested from the visualization and is triggered to unlock or open at a predetermined amount of time which is well hidden. Odds her her sexual indoctrination was either begining of about to begin is when she complained to her parents which shut it down cold but since she was subjected to the audiovisual sensory stimuli was the implanting of memory patches, think of it like a patch to a software file on your computer means whatever it was engineered to do has recently activated.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

Im starting to think that there are lots of crazy people here. This is what im talking about when saying you should be in the middle between skepticism and belief, the 100% belief in everything in most cases shows some mental disorders.

Now im sorry to see OP you must've had a hard life for sure, it has left you with trauma, the best you can do is look for a psychologist and psychiatrist and start a new life completely erasing all that is in your head about Illuminati. (OP never replied back so the whole thread is MEH what a waste) If you allow psychologists/psychiatrists to work with you, you may become a normal person because you seem sane but the life you've had made you find shelter in some crazy stories like these.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I sort of agree with what your saying up to a point, the middle ground is always the best way to approach any topic from the start and then after you way the theology of what said topic is about you take it from there, i for the record do think there is a modern day Illuminati..people call them TPTB now, but the trauma they put there victims through for what ever reason will skew the victims perception to the point that you only get about half of the story correct.

But there was or is a Project Monarch just like there was a Project MK-Ultra if it still exists it's been renamed for classification purposes and logic dictates it's evolved also, but your never gonna know the true techniques and its official undertaking on the victims by doctors until it comes to light if ever, just like MK-Ultra when the victims testified in court they had a different perception of its effects on them then the doctors medical reports indicated because it all comes from perception.

After seeing the OP explain her thesis on the topic at hand on the youtube video she clearly is a very knowledgeable and intelligent being and has seem to have done extensive research on the topic at hand for me to just dismiss her claims, i'v said this saying before and it fits this post to a tea where there's smoke there's fire and clearly there is some smoke with this case....

As far as what TheImmaculateD1 said in terms of how they break you down, the same way has also been echoed by the likes of Fritz Springmeier Cisco Wheeler and Brice Tyalor so this is the unofficial way it is supposed to be done, is it 100 percent accurate???, I'd say no things change and evolve and when people try to break you down your perception can become off kilt but i think when combining the testimony from the experts in this field its as close as we got to the real truth until if ever it becomes public knowledge.

The only thing i really disagree with TheImmaculateD1 on is that they can't break everybody "FREE WILL" is the strongest force in the universe next to agape love and if you hold on too your free will in the end they can't really program you even if they think they did....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The bit about falling is true as it'll take me about 20 mine to about a half hour or longer on rare occasions and about another say half hour will be on my feet a little sore and scratch and blood free.My highest was estimated at 250 feet in freefall!

Unless I am stabbed or shot I really can't be killed. I've been ran over by cars, had to jump underneath a MTA train on at least 5 different occasions.

You should make videos of these things. I'm sure many people would like to see these amazing acts.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec

You should make videos of these things. I'm sure many people would like to see these amazing acts.

Nah, if you do it for celebrity or for fortune you are doing it for all the wrong reasons. Besides,it would put me too much in the public arena for which I really don't like.

Quite a few have and have been sworn to secrecy as to never reveal what they saw or heard. My backchannel work history contains some not so nice things that I don't want seeing the light of day which would risk exposing that.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by Imtor

I sort of agree with what your saying up to a point, the middle ground is always the best way to approach any topic from the start and then after you way the theology of what said topic is about you take it from there, i for the record do think there is a modern day Illuminati..people call them TPTB now, but the trauma they put there victims through for what ever reason will skew the victims perception to the point that you only get about half of the story correct.

But there was or is a Project Monarch just like there was a Project MK-Ultra if it still exists it's been renamed for classification purposes and logic dictates it's evolved also, but your never gonna know the true techniques and its official undertaking on the victims by doctors until it comes to light if ever, just like MK-Ultra when the victims testified in court they had a different perception of its effects on them then the doctors medical reports indicated because it all comes from perception.

After seeing the OP explain her thesis on the topic at hand on the youtube video she clearly is a very knowledgeable and intelligent being and has seem to have done extensive research on the topic at hand for me to just dismiss her claims, i'v said this saying before and it fits this post to a tea where there's smoke there's fire and clearly there is some smoke with this case....

As far as what TheImmaculateD1 said in terms of how they break you down, the same way has also been echoed by the likes of Fritz Springmeier Cisco Wheeler and Brice Tyalor so this is the unofficial way it is supposed to be done, is it 100 percent accurate???, I'd say no things change and evolve and when people try to break you down your perception can become off kilt but i think when combining the testimony from the experts in this field its as close as we got to the real truth until if ever it becomes public knowledge.

The only thing i really disagree with TheImmaculateD1 on is that they can't break everybody "FREE WILL" is the strongest force in the universe next to agape love and if you hold on too your free will in the end they can't really program you even if they think they did....

Freewill is stronger in some and weaker in others, those typically strong willed more then likely won't be occostered but those with weaker willed get targeted a helluva lot more often hence why they like to begin the indoctrinations as early as possible so that the resistance is next to non existant.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by Imtor

Freewill is stronger in some and weaker in others, those typically strong willed more then likely won't be occostered but those with weaker willed get targeted a helluva lot more often hence why they like to begin the indoctrinations as early as possible so that the resistance is next to non existant.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Hello my sincerest regards, I just want to warn you about using a sight like this, its no doubt got scouts all through it and users from this sight may end up on their red, blue and yellow list. So please be careful where your help comes from, above all trust in god because if nothing else he is your only true ally.

i know a bit about the monarch programn and how ruthless these sick parasitic low lives are, but truthfully there isnt much anyone could do to help you besides maybey hiding you.

anway i will pray for you
i hope all goes well for you!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stayundertheradar
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Hello my sincerest regards, I just want to warn you about using a sight like this, its no doubt got scouts all through it and users from this sight may end up on their red, blue and yellow list. So please be careful where your help comes from, above all trust in god because if nothing else he is your only true ally.

i know a bit about the monarch programn and how ruthless these sick parasitic low lives are, but truthfully there isnt much anyone could do to help you besides maybey hiding you.

anway i will pray for you
i hope all goes well for you!
NWO = NO! WORLD! ORDER!, i think we can all agree we hope you all get whats coming

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Here's the kicker, I've never read either story of anyone you posted so how would I know this?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Here's the kicker, I've never read either story of anyone you posted so how would I know this?

I'm not sure i understand what you're talking about what story of who i posted?

But anyway about your previous post that you stated that they start working on Monarch victims when there very young, this is true and it's one of the things that's different between a Monarch victim and a TI (targeted individual) with TI's they usually start there experimentation on them at a adult age because the main quest is just too see how the direct energy weapons work aka electronic harassment, and what side effects they may have on victims so in the future when they use them for mind and riot control they will know the side effects, i speculate the gangstalking element of what a TI gos through is just to try and ruin there credibility by trying to make them look crazy so they can continue to experiment with the technology and of course i mean the black op version of gangstalking when i make these statements, other versions of gangstalking not involving the government also gos on too.

But the purpose of the Monarch program training is to break the person down and create alters aka multiple personalities and program each alter for a specific purpose so they try and keep the concept of free will away from them at a early age like you said and with a TI it dosen't mater because the purpose is just to experiment with advanced technology and its side effects, of course there's spiritual reasons why most are chosen to be a TI but i wont go there besides you can kind of figure it out and i don't want to alienate any TI who hasen't found god yet or dosen't believe in him, i'll keep it as logical as possible.

But i still contend if you get across the root meaning of free will and its concept to a Monarch victim this should break the programming no mater how young they were programed.
edit on 1-7-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
illuminati...they must die ALL. this world goes crazy

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I believe everything that is on the internet too!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusImperator
I believe everything that is on the internet too!

My info does not come from the web but firsthand experience. You gonna say I'm a flake to? Read pgs like 3 - 10 of this thread and learn.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Fritz Springmeier Cisco Wheeler.

Both TI's and Monarchs are tied into one another as they employ the Monarch early on and attempt to employ the TI's campaign early to so that they can see how well it works on a developing brain so that they can use that to further enhance the Monarch program.
edit on 3-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I disagree, while both programs are more then likely off shoots of MK-Ultra TI's normally start getting targeted at a older age and many don't suffer early sexual trauma that is key too splitting the brian early in a monarchs life to create the different alters, while TI's is just a experimentation for advanced weapons that are supposed to be for riot control but there gonna be used for mind control and to see what side effetcs are caused by the weaponry as well, so in my opinion both projects are much different from each other with different purposes, the only thing i think is the same is there's victims in each circumstance.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join