It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Im Batman!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This was a MAN predicted event,not a Bible prediction....and man always fails...like this preacher goob who has no clue a to what he is talking about

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think this was designed to put an end to the "Truth"! It TRULY makes the 'Christian' faith look like a bunch of cooks. I wonder how many of this man's "followers" have actually read God's word. Didn't they see, in big RED letters, "NO ONE KNOWS THE HOUR OR DAY"? So then, WHY would these people continue to follow this man?

I also can't help but wonder...was this all planned and staged for this purpose. Part of 'project blue beam' is wiping out religion...and EVERYONE knows...Christians and Catholics are highly religious. So, let's see...America is run by a Muslim president, false prophets are leading people astray, and the world is falling apart. Yeah, that's exactly what we need!

And, you know what, all people have to do, is look up, down, left and right...God's glory is all around them! How one could say, "there is no God" is really ignorant!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
36 minutes to ultimate FAIL (6PM Pacific). I hope we can move on without mass suicides by these idiots. Life is precious, even these morons deserve a second chance....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
goddamn chemtrails!!!! first they block the sun, then nibiru, and now teh godbeams!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
This was a MAN predicted event,not a Bible prediction....and man always fails...like this preacher goob who has no clue a to what he is talking about

The bible was written by men so I guess there's another failure.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I honestly love this site, and am very interested in knowing the "truth" about various situations, but this thread, of all, proves once and for all that there simply must be more PROOF of cover-ups, governmental or otherwise.... Sources such as YouTube, DrudgeReport, or ANY blog, is NOT a credible source....please all, I want to believe, but any and all attempts at proving conspiracies of any kind have so far been completely debunked....(Bilderberg group excepted)....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

Let's not go there in this thread.....It will get messy

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

Let's not go there in this thread.....It will get messy

Agreed, we've been having fun so far, no point in the whole thing going to that place.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Maybe this is what he was predicting:

Nicaragua Volcano
news.yahoo.com...[/url]

Wrong date.......right time
edit on 21-5-2011 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We have to get through Hawaii Time... We have to see this out!

Alaska / Aleutian time also

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If you've read Camping as to how he got his date, there literally were no rhymes or reasons to his prediction. Elenin, on the other hand...

It just seems strange to me where a random prediction gets so much attention on ATS, whereas you have a physicist who proved that celestial alignments can cause earthquakes, yet no one's talking about it. I don't even think people have shown where the name Elenin comes from either. The guy's name was "Yelenin," not Elenin.

Incidentally, this is what the Hopi prophecies predict:

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."(the train tracks)

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."(internet?)

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."(highways and freeways?)

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."(I think this can be taken literally).

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

I've been wondering what the 8th sign is, then I read the post about the protests in Egypt and Spain, and someone noticed that most of the protesters are college students, so perhaps that is it.

The 9th sign could very well be Elenin. Notice that both the Mayans and Hopis are predicting a coming celestial body.

Finally, I believe that Nostradamus predicted that there will be a couple of false prophets, before the arrival of the Anti-Christ, so maybe Harold Camping is just trying to play out that role

Although one should not rule out that he is under a psy-op operation, just so that the next prediction comes, people won't believe it anymore.
edit on 21-5-2011 by np6888 because: missing words

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
The 9th sign could very well be Elenin. Notice that both the Mayans and Hopis are predicting a coming celestial body.

It's a dwelling place though in the 9th sign. Anyone know if the ISS could produce a blue flame as it re-entered our atmosphere on it's way to earth? That could be interesting, I just hope if it happens everyone has already left the station.
edit on 21-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
All this time I was waiting on a Raptor to appear, boy oh boy.

Seriously, who would believe this nutbag anyways, I mean come on Marty McFly has been to 2015 so we're gonna be around at least till then right lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
All this time I was waiting on a Raptor to appear, boy oh boy.

Seriously, who would believe this nutbag anyways, I mean come on Marty McFly has been to 2015 so we're gonna be around at least till then right lol

Let's just hope we get hoverboards. Having been looking forward to those things for a long time.

link   
talk about a big disappointment. so long as it happens in my lifetime
who would want to miss the grandest show ever?

link   
reply to post by robhines

A flying DeLorean would be nice too

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
fear is bigbuisness according to cnn.money.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 21-5-2011 by Foxy1 because: need to insert text

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Still here.......up still here on the west coast

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i guess that means i cant attend the post rapture looting mass event

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join