It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
12 Oz. Epilogue - Clutch (ROTFLMAO) Just remembered this song based off some posts today.

This Was Always The Last Place
I Expected To Be
Once Upon An Apocalypse
So Better Make The Most Of It
So I Said To The Horsemen
Have A Coke And A Smile
So I Said To The Horsemen
Why Not Stick Around For A While?

But They Said You Got The Wrong One Baby
The New Generation Is Pushing Up Some Daisies
And By Decree Of Rapture Inc.
We're Closing This Here Market Permanently

Coming Down Like A Ton Of Lead
More Bang For Your Buck
More Pangs For The Dead
Coca Cola And Armageddon
I Like It, Like It, Yes I Do

So They
Tried To Teach The World To Sing
In Perfect Harmony
But It Was Way Off Key
So Here Comes The Big Rc
The Melting Pot Boils
The Bible Belt Breaks
And Young America Begins To Sing

Coca Cola And Armageddon
We Like It, Like It, Yes We Do
Coca Cola And Armageddon
It's The Real Thing Now
Come And Get It

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Jesus is coming!
Quick everyone, back to your seats and look busy...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Coming a little late into this one but I'm glad the rapture was so awesome.

Anyways I see a few people commenting saying things along the likes of "well we were bad and the good ones are gone so that's why we don't know the rapture happened."

Not a biblical expert/scholar or anything but I believe that the bible states that when the Rapture Does happen, everyone will know. The earth will shake, the dead will rise, everyone will know in the "twinkle of the eye" or something along that line. I'd look it up but i'm far too tired and uninterested. haha.

Well, happy Post-Rapture everyone!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
And to think someone paid for a full sized highway billboard ad just outside of Tampa. I saw it a couple weeks ago and have had all sorts of jokes ever since.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WILSON9999

What final days?

History is a litany of false prophets making bold predictions about futures that never come to pass as described. This exact thing has happened dozens of times over the last 1000 years, and I wouldn't be surprised to find that it was the rule going back to 4000 years or more before that even.

Say it with me, kids: All judgement days are personal days. There are no prophets, but there are profits, and this farce generated the later, exactly as planned.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Lol it was great that I was actually able to stand in front of Harold's Family Radio office today at 6pm. With a furious crowd of hundreds of picketers and news crews.
I made sure to take plenty of pictures!!
Santa was there, Jesus was there, and even a bunch of blow up doll people floating up to heaven on balloons!!
edit on 22/5/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There was an earthquake around 4:17 pm US Central Time Zone in New Zealand that was a 6.1, but wasn't reported in Mainstream news. Of course, there are earthquakes in that area of the world continuously if you look at the USGS website or have the earthquake app as I do. But I wonder if the "non-news' was due to not wanting the public to freak out.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeyDonuts
There was an earthquake around 4:17 pm US Central Time Zone in New Zealand that was a 6.1, but wasn't reported in Mainstream news. Of course, there are earthquakes in that area of the world continuously if you look at the USGS website or have the earthquake app as I do. But I wonder if the "non-news' was due to not wanting the public to freak out.

You are incorrect. Here is an AP story from Yahoo News which reports on the New Zealand quake near the end.

news.yahoo.com...

Though, if you mean that the MSM didn't make the quake story one of their top stories, you are correct. They didn't, because that would have been strange. Most people *weren't* talking about the world ending today. Just a vocal minority.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
My family HAS been judged.
We've been deemed unworthy.

Else surely these people would be gone now.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Yeah right...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
where in the damn bible does it say there will be a rapture?

It doesn't! (As the poster below you has said..)
Vicky

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

It says in the bible and various other holy books to multiple different religions, that no man will know the date of rapture or the end of the earth only God

so

21/5/11 = NO
11/11/11= NO
21/12/12 = NO

DOE = Unknown

what you have written is a prime example of what this hoax was meant to make people start talking about and start believing, that their is no God and holy books are fake.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeyDonuts

Whereabouts in New Zealand? I checked Geonet (NZ earthquake site) and nothing out of the ordinary. A 3.1 in Christchurch at about the 'right time', but Christchurch has been having what they call aftershocks since September 2010.
New Zealand is not a point, it's not even a line.
I have no clue about American timezones, but there's a page of 3s and nothing near a 6.1 since before May 13 which is as far as the page goes back. So where did you hear about that? If it had happened the NZ media would have reported it, I assure you.
Geonet NZ earthquake site

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

Imbeciles

To think people actually quit their jobs and moved and put up billboards over this nonsense... To coin a phrase from the Looney Tunes Bugs Bunny "What a bunch of Ultramaroons"...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
it means I have to start again from zero. "dont worry elenin is near"

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
After hours of meditation and careful consideration I have figured out the Top 10 reasons why the Rapture did not happen. You will not find this list anywhere on the Internet, at least not yet cause I just finished writing it.

10) Even God wants to see the photos of Osama Bin Laden's body

9) God is waiting for George Lucas to make up for his last 3 Star Wars films.

8) Rapture is postponed until next week so God can find out who is the next American Idol

7) Chuck Norris's beard said, "Not today God"

6) God stopped to get a table dance

5) The bottom of your Rapture ticket clearly states, "Card Subject to Change"

4) It DID happen and the only person found worthy was Randy "The Macho Man" Savage

3) Heaven is in foreclosure

2) God was not allowed to come to Earth without first showing his long form Birth Certificate

and my number one reason why the Rapture did not happen.....

1) Fred Phelps is not yet finished spreading God's Will yet. Once that is done, then you can have your Rapture!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
RAPTURE SIGHTINGS!!!cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

Someone asked for proof?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What is detestable is all of the sites that promoted that crap are down. The poor people that got duped are now left alone and have no way of contacting their false "PROFITS" They must have took the money and headed to the Bahama's. Just sick!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
The poor people that got duped are now left alone and have no way of contacting their false "PROFITS" They must have took the money and headed to the Bahama's.

No one forced them to give away all their money and quit their jobs, they did it on their own free will. There were many Christians who said Mr. Camping's prediction was false and decided not to take part in this whole Rapture thing.

It's only up to you who you decide to believe, so you should deal with the consequences. These people believed Mr. Camping when they knew he had been wrong before.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I've been trying to figure out all day whether the rapture was with or without clothes.
I mean - when a person is being raptured are their clothes staying on with them or being left behind?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join