It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture is not occuring as scheduled!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's getting pretty gloomy here and I'm hearing some strange rumblings off in the distance. WTF.

Not yet.. not yet! I just want to jack off one more time before I go! Maybe twice.. maybe twice. Maybe 3 times. Is that too much to ask for???

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well i heard jesus was here about 2000 yrs ago but after that nothing about the comeback,sorry for those peoples with the ads all over NEW YORK,but the good news is that the state hospital still has rooms available.ANYTAKERS???,,,HA!!!i hope you guys with a job, still have it,if you didnt quit.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here's the sad part... Listening to the local police scanner, I've already heard 2 suicide calls, a few chest pains (more than normal volumes for this time of day), and a "crazy" man at the train station (usually they only come out after midnight). Can't help but think that the emergency calls are going to show a spike nation wide on this date.

Oh well... My name is Thomas and I've been left behind. Time to eat pie.

link   
nm, looks like the person who tried to embed sorted the youtube adding bit out.
edit on 21-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
It's already happened but no human beings on this evil earth were found sinless enough to be raptured.
So the prophecy did, in fact, technically come true, although nothing has actually changed.

Win-win.

WHAT "prophecy"? Just looked like a bunch of fine upstanding church going folk getting caught up playing the numbers - and losing badly (I reckon maybe the wages of sin is to get stuck here, eh?) The only "prophecy" in the bible about the end is that "no man knows the time or day" it is to occur, so the "christian" numerologists out there sort of screwed the pooch on that one. I was at work all day, out in the middle of nowhere. Peaceful out there. Meanwhile, back at the ranch here, folks in this 'hood were going monkey-crap batty. I've got churches front and back - a "storefront" church in the front, and a reg'lar brick and mortar church in the back. Evidently they'd gathered large circular crowds for the event out doors at both of 'em (I kinda get that - I'd hate to get dragged through a roof to get to heaven, y'know?), and were hollering and singing and preaching all day long, with an expectant lull right around six-ish. On top of that, there was a street-corner preacher down on the corner preachin' the end. I reckon, form all accounts, they thought they had me surrounded.

Glad I wasn't here. It would have been hard to resist the temptation (heh, heh, heh.... ) to wrap up in a sheet like a toga and go preach to 'em myself on the importance of actually READING your holy books before goin' off the rails about 'em. My roomate didn't resist, I don't think. She evidently went out on the back porch and yelled "WE"RE STILL HERE!" I don't know how well that was received...

Isn't numerology supposed to be a BAD thing for "christians" to engage in? Yeah, I put "christian" in quotes. They'd have to actually read the owner's manual before it can truly apply to 'em, and had they done so, there wouldn't be all this ruckus going on.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Actually this is quite funny or very sad depending on how you want to look at it. Because for those fanatics that truly believe in this crap, they may still believe it and will only be able to come up with one possible conclusion.... they were LEFT BEHIND!!! muahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
...if the rapture did happen all of the babies, and children would have been gone, they are the only innocent ones left on this hell hole of a place! My kids would have been gone, and yes it would have killed me!!

Star, just for that.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, I am in the USA, but it's the 22nd in Japan isn't it? When does their rapture start? Do they really have to wait for the rest of us?

LOL

Harm None
Peace

OMG OMG what is that sound? It sounds like the apocalypse..........

oh, never mind, it was my washing machine out of balance.
edit on 21-5-2011 by amazed because: for fun

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
nm, looks like the person who tried to embed sorted the youtube adding bit out.
edit on 21-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

lol got it now. ME Retarded.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

sure is mate. Beautiful day. Hope its not the end of the world tomorrow, again. ha.

edit on 21-5-2011 by picklepete because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I can't help feeling sorry for those who believed this Rapture was actually going to happen. I can almost hear the crying and wailing of those for whom this event was a chance to escape the misery their lives might have become, for reasons known only to them. For some it could be financial ruin! For others it could have been (other than suicide) a last chance to escape a life of pain from a disease or illness that could be all they have known for years! There is a lot of misery in the world, and these charlatans who would get rich off the sufferings of others should be tossed into a fire and roasted alive! Make them suffer!

There would be a lot of "crying and wailing" for those that gave away all of their assets and life savings. $$$
I wonder how many will recover their lost money? Do churches give refunds?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Do we have a new date for the next event? Gonna be a lot of people with hangovers in the morning

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There would be a lot of "crying and wailing" for those that gave away all of their assets and life savings. $$$

No refunds for being stupid./ignorant.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Apparently Dec 2012, the origional date lol

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
reply to post by observe50

Apparently Dec 2012, the origional date lol

So we have an ATS like web chat on this date and all get smashed and discuss the next event? Sounds good to me.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff

Churces will just say they can't help with lost money and assets as it was an act of God.

Ouch.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"QUIET DOWN BACK THERE! .. I will turn this rapture right back around!"

lol

Maybe it called in sick?It is the weekend after all.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Add another to the count...two suicide attempts + 1 suicidal individual all in the past hour in a town of 88,500. On a bad night (full moon) you may get that over a six hour period. Would be interested to know if this pattern is happening nationwide.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not being overly familiar with the finer details of this Rapture nonsense...what do these believers propose happens to unborn babies during the event? i.e. surely an unborn baby will ascend into heaven due to its innocence, whereas the parent may not due to it being a potential sinner? Just a random thought I had anyway...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join