It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by sephrenia

The D antigen acts as a delivery system for viruses, it transfers carbons over the blood cells. Negatives have a much lower rate of cancers, aids, and malaria just to name a few. Life expectancy seems to be a bit longer.

That's just the information I was looking for. If people with Rh- blood are more resistant to 'known' disease then, it makes it seem a little strange that they would be the very people most likely to be affected by this new virus. I would've thought it would've been the other way around considering their immune systems work better than those with Rh+ blood.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have been reading in this thread for days now. There are many good posts, and some fear even. I have had some thoughts on this. Say, for the sake of argument, that Comet Elenin is a disguise for something else. A giant Mothership, let's say. And let's say that that Mothership contains what we know as the Annunaki, who, according to the Sumerian stories of creation, made mankind in the first place. Remember now, this is theory only. But say that the Annunaki was concerned about their creations, and wish them all to ascend to a higher spiritual plane. So they spread a substance all over Earth that does what could be termed a virus, but provides a DNA upgrade. Say that for the ones who cannot take the upgrade, they pass on and are recycled into the soul matrix again, for the rest, they are now armed with what they need to ascend properly. I ask the members, with what we know today, is this so far out after all? This has been playing on my mind for a few days now, that is why I posted it here.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia

Originally posted by Flighty
Two thoughts have occured to me.

First that Amalgam is RH NEG himself hence being on the run and not in one place all the time.
Maybe he's afraid that if they catch him, they may well give him a dose of this virus. ???

The second being that they could use this comet fly by to unleash the virus they already have as well, as a 'double dose" or "double whammy", to ensure it effects as many rh negs as possible?

Your first thought certainly sounds plausible. If he's blown the whistle as it appears he has, then giving him the very thing he's trying to warn people about would be his worst nightmare I imagine. If he's Rh- too, that would only compound the fear. Remember, while he said that Rh- are DIRECTLY affected, he never said that Rh+ weren't affected at all.

Just a thought.

Or maybe he is a 60%'r neg wanted for "study" and on the run.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Has anyone though of just asking him what will happen to RH+ people, so we can put the speculation to rest?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
Has anyone though of just asking him what will happen to RH+ people, so we can put the speculation to rest?

He said + would not be 'directly' affected.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I have been reading in this thread for days now. There are many good posts, and some fear even. I have had some thoughts on this. Say, for the sake of argument, that Comet Elenin is a disguise for something else. A giant Mothership, let's say. And let's say that that Mothership contains what we know as the Annunaki, who, according to the Sumerian stories of creation, made mankind in the first place. Remember now, this is theory only. But say that the Annunaki was concerned about their creations, and wish them all to ascend to a higher spiritual plane. So they spread a substance all over Earth that does what could be termed a virus, but provides a DNA upgrade. Say that for the ones who cannot take the upgrade, they pass on and are recycled into the soul matrix again, for the rest, they are now armed with what they need to ascend properly. I ask the members, with what we know today, is this so far out after all? This has been playing on my mind for a few days now, that is why I posted it here.

Given all of the conspiracy theories I've read in my time, no I do not think this one is so crazy. Not any more crazy thank thinking there is some dude in the sky watching our every move and judging us when we die.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Under Water

He said + would not be 'directly' affected.

Yeah exactly, which is leading to all kinds of speculation here... so why not just ask him in what ways rh+ might be indirectly affected.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.conservativerefocus.com...
Russian Scientists Prepare To Penetrate Antartic Lake Sealed Off For 14 Million Years (Uh-Oh...Horror Movie Scenario Realized)

January 8th, 2011

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

anything is possible...some much speculation coming from all directions.
If in fact this object related to elenin does result in the release of a otherworldly compound,perhaps all the chemtrail spraying has been an attempt on our end to try to prepare the earths population so the results will be lest devastating?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
December 9, 2003

Two separate investigations of ice drilled at Lake Vostok, a suspected body of water thousands of meters below the ice sheet in the Antarctic interior, indicate that a potentially large and diverse population of bacteria may call the lake home. If so, this bacteria answers an intriguing scientific question about whether an extremely cold, dark environment that is cut off from a ready supply of nutrients can support life.

Two NSF-funded research teams, led by David M. Karl from the University of Hawaii and John C. Priscu of Montana State University, examined fragments of ice taken from roughly 3,600 meters (11,700 feet) below the surface -- about 120 meters (393 feet) above the interface of ice and suspected water. Both teams found bacteria in "accreted" ice, or ice believed to be refrozen lake water.

DNA analysis by Priscu's team indicates that although the bacteria have been isolated for millions of years, they are biologically similar to known organisms. "Our research shows us that the microbial world has few limits on our planet," Priscu said. He added that Lake Vostok, roughly the size of Lake Ontario in North America, "is one of the last unexplored oases for life" on Earth.

The teams also concluded that microbes could thrive in other, similarly hostile, places in the solar system. Lake Vostok is thought to be an analog to Europa, a frozen moon of Jupiter. Priscu notes in his paper that the Galileo spacecraft found evidence that liquid water exists under an icy crust on the Jovian moon. "Similar to ice above Lake Vostok, this ice may retain evidence for any life, if present, in the Europan ocean," he wrote.

Evidence from radar mapping and other sources indicates that, under several thousand meters of ice, Lake Vostok may be filled with liquid water, possibly warmed by the pressure of the ice above or by thermal features below.

The Russian scientific outpost Vostok Station, which once recorded the lowest temperature on earth (-126.9 degrees Fahrenheit/-89.9 degrees celsius), is located on the ice above the lake. As part of a joint U.S., French and Russian research project, Russian teams have drilled down into the ice covering the lake, producing the world's deepest ice core. Drilling was deliberately stopped to prevent introducing materials that would contaminate the water.

At least one outstanding question remains about the discovery: whether the ice in which the bacteria were found is sufficiently similar to the water in the lake to allow scientists to conclude that a similar population -- or an even larger, more diverse one -- might thrive in the suspected liquid water.

Delegates from several nations, including a U.S. delegation sponsored by NSF, are continuing to discuss how to explore the suspected lake without contaminating it. "We don't know what's in Lake Vostok, and we may never know, if we don't get the contamination issues solved," Karl said.

While the teams' 1999 findings, reported in Science, may prove the existence of life in the lake, "there are other, compelling reasons to go into the lake," Karl concluded. Ice cores have helped scientists assemble a climate record stretching back more than 400,000 years. Sediment samples from the bottom of Lake Vostok could extend that record to cover millions of years.www.nsf.gov...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Ya know, I think you're right. I've been lurking here since this whole thing began. I even noticed with my own research that everything seems to check out. Now I am not totally looking at the biblical version of this, because the idea of ppl coming back to life? ZOMBIES... let's not.

Whatever the case may be, if it is true, if it is not, we will know in time. I am extremely interested in this since I had done research on Rh- blood types, and even the strangest ones... They all seem to have a common note. They're of extraterrestrial blood. Some say Annunaki, some say Reptilians, some even say Pleiadian. SO WHICH is it? lol

Guess we shall all find out soon enough.

That is if that supposed 'Rapture' due on the 21st doesn't take us away first
(Not that I completely believe it but keep in mind that if I see ppl disappear in front of my very eyes I am gonna be a bit concerned...)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by sephrenia

The D antigen acts as a delivery system for viruses, it transfers carbons over the blood cells. Negatives have a much lower rate of cancers, aids, and malaria just to name a few. Life expectancy seems to be a bit longer.

That's just the information I was looking for. If people with Rh- blood are more resistant to 'known' disease then, it makes it seem a little strange that they would be the very people most likely to be affected by this new virus. I would've thought it would've been the other way around considering their immune systems work better than those with Rh+ blood.

Rh- are more resistant to some viruses, however the are weaker at fighting bacterial infections. Wasn't the black plague caused by a blood bacterial infection?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here's my two cents worth, take from it what you will, I'm purely hypothesizing here...
I've had a theory for awhile about the rh - thing. I found out I was rh - during my first pregnancy, and was informed of the health risks for myself and the child if i did not get the rhogam (sp?) shot. I am a very analytical person, so I pondered on the whole rh - thing for awhile, and basically what I came away with were more questions. How in the world would a race of beings, who supposedly all originated from the same species, not have compatable DNA to create offspring? Some say it's just a mutation that occurred at some point...well i just don't buy that. It's like something was added/changed in the human DNA to make this happen. So if you are rh -, you don't have the rh factor, which is traced back to the rhesus gene? and the mother's body can see the child it's carrying as a foreign matter and basically kill the fetus or other things can occur, but the mother's system attacks the fetus is what it comes down to. Why would this occur? Then I started reading about Sumerians, Annunaki, etc., and about those who descended from the sky found the daughters of man to be desirable, procreated, etc. So, what if the beings who did not orginate here did create offspring with the orginal human-like inhabitants of Earth and then the offspring reflected the effect this had on the DNA (rh -). Perhaps the 'virus' is not a bad thing, but a vehicle for higher frequency energy which would help to further evolve all, but the negative blood types are more susceptible to this effect? and if those who are effected more do believe more in peace, are not tied up in materialism/money, maybe this will flow over into the rest of the society and there you get the 'discomfort' others will feel, because the monetary/political/societal systems will be challenged to be more inclusive, and based in love & peace.
sorry if this post seems scattered, i should have rough-drafted first.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
what if this bacteria, or virus that we are speculating on is actually a very voracious parasite, and we are the host. Or it might be like this www.youtube.com... But seriously, the parasite theory does sound plausible

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Cornell Department of Vet Science

Ideally, any animal that is routinely used as a blood donor should be blood typed for the most common antigens that produce a hemolytic reaction and (ideally) should be negative for these antigens.

Animals do have negative blood types as well. Humans are not the only ones.

New Scientists article on Neaderthals having O- blood.

"If you needed a blood transfusion, you could get it from these Neanderthals," says Carles Lalueza-Fox, a geneticist at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain, who led the study. That's not to say all Neanderthals were type O –.

Maybe you have a common ancestor in Neanderthals. You RH negatives are also claiming to have a Higher IQ than the rest of this. This may also be due to Neanderthal inter breeding with early humans.

Neanderthals Smarter than we thought.

Taking things one step farther, Riel-Salvatore theorizes that modern humans did not kill off Neanderthals, as researchers previously thought. Instead, humans adopted them into our culture.

Granted that is just a theory. I don't want to sound mean, but i have seen some people that look like they belong on a Geico Commercial. So easy a you know what can do it.

Why you should take being called a Neanderthal a Compliment.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pisces77
So if you are rh -, you don't have the rh factor, which is traced back to the rhesus gene?

No, it is not traced back to Rhesus Macque Gene they just call it the Rhesus Factor because they discovered that different blood types have Negative and Positive Antigens while using a Rhesus Monkey for testing. Animals died because it had a Negative Antigen when they did a blood Transfusion.

In 1940 Landsteiner discovered another of blood factor antigen, known as Rh. This discovery resulted from Landsteiner's studies with Rhesus monkeys. Landsteiner and his colleagues found that when blood from monkeys was injected into rabbits and guinea pigs, it clotted. This was because of the presence of another antigen that the researchers had not classified before. Landsteiner called this antigen the Rh (Rhesus) factor. Researchers also showed that the factor occurs among some, but not all, humans. It is also inherited. Read more: Rh Factor - used, first, blood, body, produced, function, history, History, Importance of Rh Factor www.discoveriesinmedicine.com...

edit on 11-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Given all of the conspiracy theories I've read in my time, no I do not think this one is so crazy. Not any more crazy thank thinking there is some dude in the sky watching our every move and judging us when we die.

Yeah, that one is pretty pervasive. Got a lot of traction. Wouldn't surprise me if there is some truth to it, somewhere, but the more likely aspects eludes most people. That is what happens when they try to examine and makes sense of it from a 1000 year-old perspective, or more.

I've seen some things that have began to make sense of Genesis and actually make it somewhat compatible with science. Both the religious and the science dogmas refuse to examine those aspects that would bring them into harmony though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Here's my two cents worth, take from it what you will, I'm purely hypothesizing here...
I've had a theory for awhile about the rh - thing. I found out I was rh - during my first pregnancy, and was informed of the health risks for myself and the child if i did not get the rhogam (sp?) shot. I am a very analytical person, so I pondered on the whole rh - thing for awhile, and basically what I came away with were more questions. How in the world would a race of beings, who supposedly all originated from the same species, not have compatable DNA to create offspring? Some say it's just a mutation that occurred at some point...well i just don't buy that. It's like something was added/changed in the human DNA to make this happen. So if you are rh -, you don't have the rh factor, which is traced back to the rhesus gene? and the mother's body can see the child it's carrying as a foreign matter and basically kill the fetus or other things can occur, but the mother's system attacks the fetus is what it comes down to. Why would this occur?

Because it is what helps to create the greatest variants and diversity and it is how new genotypes, of which modern humans were once one of many, are created. Not all progeny will be successful, but those that are (without medical intervention) will be more robust. We wouldn't be here at all if different phenotypes within the same species could not cross-match under certain conditions. Neanderthal man, for example, most likely developed low melanin production in order to survive lower light levels and low temperatures as an adaptation to their environment. Those that didn't have it would have failed via sexual selection because the stronger, more able, fair skinned, pale eyed counterparts would have been favoured for reproduction rights because those children required less care for example. Or as we have seen in recent discoveries of neanderthal burials, they would suffer bone defects which would take them, to some extent out of the sex-race

Once Neanderthals and AMM were able to mix, following the rise in temperatures up to about 15000 years ago, but beginning in contact from around 50-40000 years ago during fluctuations in temperature...in the northern hemisphere and glacial retreat, those genes were mixed into the global population, the uniquely neanderthal genes would have been diluted into the global population, those genes that carry a d-allele, for whatever reason will, eventually, all be expunged, but the possibility of re-emergence through mutation is a possibility, I think. It is worth noting that female neanderthals had narrower pelvises than AMM females, so probably would not have been able to successfully procreate with AMM as a rule, though clearly there were exceptions. This could be another reason for the single-ancestor of blue-eyes for example, there may have been many potential ancestors, but only one that was sufficently robust to survive to modernity, the other branches of the tree no longer bear fruit.

If you consider that we can all trace our matrineal line back 150,000 years (or there about), for the Patrilineal line, it is only about 2000 years to our common male ancestor. A vast amount of genetic traits have been bred into and out of us in that time. If we have to medically intervene to 'save' some rhesus negatives, then it stands to reason that without intervention they would eventually cease to exist. I suppose, the point is whether it is a trait that is worth saving or whether it should be allowed to be bred out. And, given the position that the OP is proposing, if you look at it even without the 'virus' threat, there is a certain truth in that some can survive, due to a number of factors, without medical intervention, and are therefore more robust. Those that do need medical intervention, would not survive under 'natural' conditions. So virus or no virus, there is an underlying edge of eugenics that I feel creeping into this. In fact, the more I think about it, the less underlying it is, given some of the comments on this thread, I didn't see the original threads by Amalgam, there definately does seem to be that element at work.
edit on 11-5-2011 by BadPenny because: because I got some dates wrong...oopsie

edit on 11-5-2011 by BadPenny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Yeah, that one is pretty pervasive. Got a lot of traction. Wouldn't surprise me if there is some truth to it, somewhere, but the more likely aspects eludes most people. That is what happens when they try to examine and makes sense of it from a 1000 year-old perspective, or more.

I've seen some things that have began to make sense of Genesis and actually make it somewhat compatible with science. Both the religious and the science dogmas refuse to examine those aspects that would bring them into harmony though.

I am with you on this. I haven't descredited the entire bible, I however strongly believe it has been mistranslated and used to serve an agenda of control and political advancement. The whole Lucifer and God story is highly suspicious sounding to me, and if it happened it did not go down as the Bible claims it to have.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I've had a theory for awhile about the rh - thing. I found out I was rh - during my first pregnancy, and was informed of the health risks for myself and the child if i did not get the rhogam (sp?) shot. I am a very analytical person, so I pondered on the whole rh - thing for awhile, and basically what I came away with were more questions. How in the world would a race of beings, who supposedly all originated from the same species, not have compatable DNA to create offspring? Some say it's just a mutation that occurred at some point...well i just don't buy that. It's like something was added/changed in the human DNA to make this happen. So if you are rh -, you don't have the rh factor, which is traced back to the rhesus gene? and the mother's body can see the child it's carrying as a foreign matter and basically kill the fetus or other things can occur, but the mother's system attacks the fetus is what it comes down to. Why would this occur? Then I started reading about Sumerians, Annunaki, etc., and about those who descended from the sky found the daughters of man to be desirable, procreated, etc. So, what if the beings who did not orginate here did create offspring with the orginal human-like inhabitants of Earth and then the offspring reflected the effect this had on the DNA (rh -). Perhaps the 'virus' is not a bad thing, but a vehicle for higher frequency energy which would help to further evolve all, but the negative blood types are more susceptible to this effect? and if those who are effected more do believe more in peace, are not tied up in materialism/money, maybe this will flow over into the rest of the society and there you get the 'discomfort' others will feel, because the monetary/political/societal systems will be challenged to be more inclusive, and based in love & peace.

Yes, yes, yes. And this could be the end of the world as we know it, not destroyed but recreated, yes i know im clutching at straws but im sick of this world and im sick of all this 2011/2012 doom and gloom.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join