It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I am curious as to how anyone could predict 40%. The only formula that would break up negatives into percentages would be the number of antigens present on the blood cells, with O- having the least, making it the purest.

This subject is one that I have been studying for some time. Started a thread on it three years ago, a novice but worthwhile attempt at discovery. You may find some interesting facts there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm under the impression it wasn't so much a prediction, but that they had done tests and this is what had happened. I shudder to think (if true) who the test subjects were? Or do you need real human tests subjects could you just test it on the blood? I am very unkowledgeable in terms of human biology.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If this question has been answered I apologize, but after reading every other page I have not seen it.

Is there anything an Rh negative person can do to improve their chances of falling in the 60% survivor group? I have seen people assume that the 40% of Rh negatives who die are all blood type 0 negative because 0 negative is roughly 40% of all Rh negatives. This is a leap from the message of Amalgam which indicates the 40% who die will be equally spread among the A-, B-, AB- and O- blood types. I am O negative and want to know how to increase my chances of survival. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by linux2216
If this question has been answered I apologize, but after reading every other page I have not seen it.

Is there anything an Rh negative person can do to improve their chances of falling in the 60% survivor group? I have seen people assume that the 40% of Rh negatives who die are all blood type 0 negative because 0 negative is roughly 40% of all Rh negatives. This is a leap from the message of Amalgam which indicates the 40% who die will be equally spread among the A-, B-, AB- and O- blood types. I am O negative and want to know how to increase my chances of survival. Any thoughts?

As far as I'm aware this has not been addressed. I too am curious, however I have not emailed the OP, and I am unsure as to whether anyone else has had any more contact with him than what has already occurred.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So i didn't read through every page but the message says we pass through the tail and the debris is assumed to bring changes. While looking at JPL data you see we enter the tail on Nov 9th, 2011. The same time we are entering the tail is the exact same day we find asteroid YU55 on its closet approach to earth. For me the coincidence makes the hairs on my neck stand like it could be a chain reaction situation don't know what just a gut feeling.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by linux2216

I'm a bit skeptical about this whole discussion. How do you suppose that a virus will survive the treacherous and hot journey through our atmospheres?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

There are bacteria and viruses that live in magma and ice, I think it's plausible to say that this bug could survive the fall, especially since its an extraterrestrial virus it may well survive. [Allegedly] it already has made it through our atmosphere once, as the virus that's being studied by the Russians was found frozen in a meteorite in antarctica.

I emphasize the word "allegedly", because no one is 100% sure of any of this. All we know is; this guy released this info, and I think none of it has been debunked as of yet. The guy spins one hell of a yarn, and after 4(+) days there's been no one who's been able to find a hole in this intel to call this a hoax. The science is there, the political relationships are there, and as of a few hours ago, I think the religious angles are being covered too. This is either legit, or the greatest hoax in history.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by linux2216

I'm a bit skeptical about this whole discussion. How do you suppose that a virus will survive the treacherous and hot journey through our atmospheres?

My understanding of this thread is that the virus has already been encountered/discovered, people have been exposed, and Russian and US researchers are dealing with it in Russia - in Kolsovo is it? That is where a 40/60 percentage survivor rate is derived from. The virus is supposed to have been dated back around the time of Elenin's last pass around 10,000 BC. The research team apparently discovered it effects Rh neg types, Rh pos not so much??

Aren't these the general detail Amalgam speaks of? And he expects an outbreak to occur Oct/Nov 2011??

If I have the general idea correct then I expect the person's general health/immunity system determines which 40 or 60 they would fall in. If those are the general "facts" of this event then we should expect this super-immunity and intelligence factor to have already kicked-in on this 60% of the roughly 15% that are negs that were exposed. Sounds like he claims this has been happening for awhile now and sinister plans are in the works.

It all sounds fanciful and contrived but within the realm of plausibility. Interesting thread but I don't think it is "probable" given the liklihood of it all as a packaged story. Sounds for it all to come to pass it would have to be "unleashed" on the world.

I read the first 20 or so pages before skipping to the end so may have this all twisted a bit. There is such a huge side-story going on it's hard for me to tell what all was the original messages. I regret I haven't read all the screen captures.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Have you read about the experiment they used that discovered the rh factor? The animal that died had a negative bloodtype. Plus uberl33t posted an article about animal bloodtypes somewhere in the middle of this forum. Sorry I'm on my iPod touch.. It sucks compared to my pc for this kind of thing. Som neandertals bone marrow was tested and showed to have o- blood, which apparently is better at fighting milaria but has problems fighting bacterial infections, and stomach viruses. Someone also mentioned earlier that neandertals where possibly smarter than humans but their bodies where less able to adapted to the environment. Does anyone think that them interbreeding with early human could be the reason the negatives tend to be more intelligent than the positives.... Again sorry if my post is hard to read. Will give links if needed but you can search on google, it's a great website lol

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
By the way, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, and show me it. I have clean ears, decent eyes, and an open mind.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I just sent the following email to our friend. I have not gotten a reply to my last email I sent as of yet. Perhaps this invitation, if accepted, will allow for our friend to feel a bit more secure and perhaps will allow him to feel safe enough to maybe shed some light on this subject. I sent an additional email that i am not posting containing a key word that I have asked that he PM on the forum I set up so that I in fact know it's him, just to put that out there in advance.

I will post no further replies in this thread and will only peruse it to look for pertinent information.

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I realize the following words may come across a bit cynical/jaded; however, here it goes....

Giving amalgam170 the benefit of the doubt... at this point the passing of C/2010 X1 hardly seems to matter.

If this virus is truly being held in Russia, then, for the right price, it's 'for sale'. Surely there's some rh- oligarch/tycoon out there that would love to gamble 60/40 for a chance at increased intelligence, a 'super immune' system, and slowed aging. It may kill 'em, or, 20% more likely, it may be a pseudo-sip from the 'fountain of youth'. If all else fails this hypothetical oligarch/tycoon may just steer their yacht down to the Antarctic to take a 'sip' from lake Limnopolar itself; so it would seem that, one way or another, the cat's gonna get out of the bag.
edit on 5/11/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What if the rh - are a much higher percentage of the population than what we think. Food for thought, the survey to determine the statistics was only conducted on a little more than 200 million people. While the population of the world is over 6.9 billion, maybe this could do far more damage to the population than we thought..
edit on 11-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Two thoughts have occured to me.

First that Amalgam is RH NEG himself hence being on the run and not in one place all the time.
Maybe he's afraid that if they catch him, they may well give him a dose of this virus. ???

The second being that they could use this comet fly by to unleash the virus they already have as well, as a 'double dose" or "double whammy", to ensure it effects as many rh negs as possible?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985

Have you read about the experiment they used that discovered the rh factor? The animal that died had a negative bloodtype. Plus uberl33t posted an article about animal bloodtypes somewhere in the middle of this forum. Sorry I'm on my iPod touch.. It sucks compared to my pc for this kind of thing. Som neandertals bone marrow was tested and showed to have o- blood, which apparently is better at fighting milaria but has problems fighting bacterial infections, and stomach viruses. Someone also mentioned earlier that neandertals where possibly smarter than humans but their bodies where less able to adapted to the environment. Does anyone think that them interbreeding with early human could be the reason the negatives tend to be more intelligent than the positives.... Again sorry if my post is hard to read. Will give links if needed but you can search on google, it's a great website lol

Could you give me a link to the information that states that people with Rh- blood are more susceptible to bacterial infections and whatnot please? If this is true, then it adds a certain solidity to Amalgam's warning about Rh- people being directly affected.

I tried to search it out before using the terms: 'RH negative susceptible to virus' and everything I turned up said the opposite

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Two thoughts have occured to me.

First that Amalgam is RH NEG himself hence being on the run and not in one place all the time.
Maybe he's afraid that if they catch him, they may well give him a dose of this virus. ???

The second being that they could use this comet fly by to unleash the virus they already have as well, as a 'double dose" or "double whammy", to ensure it effects as many rh negs as possible?

Your first thought certainly sounds plausible. If he's blown the whistle as it appears he has, then giving him the very thing he's trying to warn people about would be his worst nightmare I imagine. If he's Rh- too, that would only compound the fear. Remember, while he said that Rh- are DIRECTLY affected, he never said that Rh+ weren't affected at all.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by roomfor2

A+, Jammy Git, im negative! It's good to see your concern for your fellow human being's (im alright Jack and all that) Anyway you have just done yourself out of my ipad2 because of you totally inhumane attitude..........

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

The D antigen acts as a delivery system for viruses, it transfers carbons over the blood cells. Negatives have a much lower rate of cancers, aids, and malaria just to name a few. Life expectancy seems to be a bit longer.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
I read somewhere that the alien invasion is near. they will be hungry for human flesh...it will be horrible..

Well heres to hoping they get chronic indigestion..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by Egyptia

Wow. That is quite a crazy history you have there. Can't say I've ever experienced anything like that. However I am not O-. I am A-. My whole immediate family is A-. But my hubby is O+ and my son is A+. It would be interesting to see if any other O-'s have experienced anything similar to you. Thanks for sharing!

Nothing THAT extreme, but I have a knack of not allowing blood to be taken if I don't want it too or I'm stressed out if medics are trying to do a blood test. It just wont flow unless I chill out. But then I figure everyones the same in that respect.

Erongaricuaro, you mentioned that you noted dietary patterns in the different Rh- types. Add another to your list of O- meat eaters. Infact the majority of carbs I touch are from beer.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join