It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadPenny And, given the position that the OP is proposing, if you look at it even without the 'virus' threat, there is a certain truth in that some can survive, due to a number of factors, without medical intervention, and are therefore more robust. Those that do need medical intervention, would not survive under 'natural' conditions. So virus or no virus, there is an underlying edge of eugenics that I feel creeping into this. In fact, the more I think about it, the less underlying it is, given some of the comments on this thread, I didn't see the original threads by Amalgam, there definately does seem to be that element at work.

I must admit I was a little disappointed to see this thread get divided so quickly over rh negative traits versus positive. I think it's a bit premature to be claiming higher intelligence because of antigens in your blood than the rest of the human race. It does however prove to me that if something like this were possible, the divide between the two factions would be immediately apparent, due to fear of the unknown or perhaps jealousy, I could see it being touted as a threat. Imagine how you would feel if some of your friends just randomly accelerated their thinking and advanced in ways that you could not. It is human nature to be automatically afraid of the unknown. It is how we deal with that fear that sets us apart. From past experiences one can see what has happened to people with other types of knowledge than mainstream. Look at the erradication of the so called 'witches' in the old days. There's also nothing to say that just because you advance intelligently you also progress morally. So I'm sure there would be people who would use it to hurt others.

Anyhow, this topic is highly speculative at best, and until I see some concrete evidence in the form of scientific studies showing intelligence difference between our present day RH negs and pos I will remain of the opinion that smarts don't have much to do with your blood type.
edit on 11-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

The divide of RH- are superior reminds me of how people justified Slavery for so many years. They even stated that they have different blood than us, and that our blood is far superior. It also reminds me a bit of Hitler with his search for the Superior Race.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985

The divide of RH- are superior reminds me of how people justified Slavery for so many years. They even stated that they have different blood than us, and that our blood is far superior. It also reminds me a bit of Hitler with his search for the Superior Race.

And also how I imagine ET's would probably see us. Also, we look at animals this way too. We see them as expendable and we can treat them how we wish simply because we think we have higher intelligence. As above so below?
edit on 11-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Did anybody mention that RHnegatives have more copper in their blood as opposed to RHpositives who have more iron I have been researching it off and on for a long time and have come to the conclusion that either genetic tampering or a different species(maybe both) is responsible for the anomalies.But back to the virus. Is someone laying the groundwork for the return of Christ by implying that the people that survive will be transformed and it just so happens that the blood type on the shroud of Turrin was revealed to be AB-? What is the motive here? And Why? What can we do to stop this event from happening if true. Where can we get a sample of the virus to begin testing for ways to eradicate it .?Judging from what was said it must remain dormant in extreme cold. W hy are RH- targeted and not RH+. ? I for one dont want to be a sitting duck when theres a chance of avoidance. But most probably the part thats not being said is HOW WILL THIS BE DONE? How does the virus spread? Air ? Water? Food?Why isolate the RH- when the RH+s will be ok? Or will the RH+ be carriers ?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

My mother said that when I was born, I had the bluest eyes ever. Slowly, they turned green, then honey, then light brown with gold and green flecks. As I've grown older, my eyes have gotten darker. But right after giving birth to my daughter, my eyes turned green. I thought I was imagining things, but when my father came to visit, he was taken aback. He said, he hadn't seen my eyes like that since I was a toddler.

I never believed my mother's story about my blue eyes, until I had my daughter, who was born with incredibly blue eyes, that slowly turned aqua and are now hazel.

There is a scientific explanation to this en.wikipedia.org....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Rhesus negatives and chemtrails. Is there a connection?
www.rhesusnegative.net...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
They say that TPTB want to eliminate 85% of the world's population.

85% of the people on this planet are RH+.

Something to think about.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
thank you for the info on the copper - I have been searching for answer to a question and i think i now have it - so I need to eat more copper enriched foods to feel stronger, I am currently taking Silica which is basically sand but of the earth crystaline I think is the terminology - makes our beacon stronger!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

good point. Ted Bundy was O negative

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm not trying to offend anyone, i'm just joking, but some of the peoples posts on here about RH- remind me of this guy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73b0d8e7e721.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by autowrench

anything is possible...some much speculation coming from all directions.
If in fact this object related to elenin does result in the release of a otherworldly compound,perhaps all the chemtrail spraying has been an attempt on our end to try to prepare the earths population so the results will be lest devastating?

Or to neutralize it. Or to cull off the population, so to look good for the ETs...."Hey, look at us, we have an ordered society, ready to bow down and worship you.!" Or, 'Hey, here are some slaves for you." Like was said, virtually anything under the Sun is possible, and most scenarios are probable. Exciting times we live in.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I understand about the 85% - there is something going on - my family is 100 rh- or have traits interesting that there are so many searching for answers - there are so many programmes in prep - there are so many ideas that dont seem so mad if you had thought of them 5 years ago you would have been classed as mad but not anymore - something is happening!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by addicted2011

Copper is also a natural conductor so it would help explain the electricity disturbances associated with RH-s.When I started to think about it , I t doesn`t make any sense to isolate RH- because they cant harm RH+.iS someone trying to determine how many rh- there are on this site and identify them?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Remember the Denver airport murals? The one with the German boy hammering an anvil? All the children are looking at him, except for one just over the German boys right shoulder. He is looking away. All the children represent all the different cultures of the world right? Except for that one boy who looks asian..he is looking away. Didn't the OP say something about China not doing anything in terms of getting prepared or in denial or something like that? HA....i had to join just ATS to post that lol...but yeah, i have been following this post from the beginning and i really find all the dots connecting to be very unnerving...
(my first post ever on ATS so go easy on me heh)
edit on 11-5-2011 by DeadBLACK because: just added the last lines in brackets

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pisces77

How in the world would a race of beings, who supposedly all originated from the same species, not have compatable DNA to create offspring? Some say it's just a mutation that occurred at some point...well i just don't buy that. It's like something was added/changed in the human DNA to make this happen.

Pisces77, you make a lot more sense than you may think. I was born in '53. In those days blood transfusions were just a new art, made possible during the dark days of Korea. I was one of the very first babies, as I was told by my two twin aunts, my right foot was extracted and I was given a transfusion while still in the womb. Then the doctors cut me out, and gave me another blood transfusion. My Mother was AB positive, my Father A negative. Then the doctors had to rig up and do yet another transfusion, this time directly from my Father, only then could I live on this world. My two aunts related the entire story to me in 1999, just two months before both died in car crashes 160 miles apart, on the same day. When my Father passed, his body disappeared from a locked morgue, I saw a copy of the police report myself, and 2 years later the same thing happened to his brother, Jack.
You can take from that whatever you will, it makes no matter to me. I am just saying here that the human blood is the LIFE, and the DNA is the MAP of humanity. Humanity's DNA has been altered many times through history, and is being altered right now, as I write this. Do you really think a highly intelligent race of space-faring extraterrestrials would begin a hybridization program and then just let it run wild?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

I did actually think the same thing - boosting my paranoia lol !!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Where are you finding your information? I'm not challenging you or anything, I'm just curious. I've never seen any studies that connect Negative blood types to a higher rate of bacterial infection. The high cooper content of our blood actually aids in bacterial resistance.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Children inherit their father's blood type. If your mother had A and your father O, then you would most likely be O. That's why women sometimes miscarry children, the rh factor isn't compatible between husband and wife. O+ is the universal donor.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Oops, thats my bad, its O neg and Pos are more susceptible to bacterial infections but fight off stuff like malaria better.

Previous research indicated that this mutation occurred about a million years ago, probably in the hominid common ancestor of humans and Neanderthals. Natural selection may sometimes favour a specific blood type. Type O seems to protect against malaria, for example, but makes people more susceptible to bacteria that cause cholera and stomach ulcers.

Link i gave earlier

I would also like to ask the rest of you where you are getting your information. I see no links to news articles or archeologists or anything. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, i would just like to check it out for myself. There is too much being said on here without anyone providing any evidence, its based on a lot of what people "feel". I'm not saying your feelings are wrong or anything.....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would like to know my blood type. I never gave it much thought before this post- very interesting. I called my Dr. right away today LOL and she was a little surprised I called with that question. "Uhhh... Hold on.... Yeah, we don't keep that information on file. I would refer you to the Red Cross." "Oh, OK Thanks!" Now I am curious. One site I found is dedicated to the RH- being possible super-humans of some sort or reptilian, prompting one to ask themselves if they have always felt "different". Hmmm.

www.greatdreams.com...
edit on 11-5-2011 by whitrabbt2 because: link added

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join