It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Thank you. I will look into this further. Still catching up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal
O+ is the universal donor.

No, O- is universal.

"Type O-negative blood does not have any antigens.
It is called the "universal donor" type because it is
compatible with any blood type. "

edit on 11-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whitrabbt2

But all people believe they are special, and we all are, it has nothing to do with blood types. I don't want to sound mean but I don't trust that guys website you gave a link to..lol This is the internet and anybody can make a website and say whatever they want.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whitrabbt2

If your tired of feeling different go here.www.abovetopsecret.com... A whole lot of people that feel different

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Originally posted by tncryptogal
O+ is the universal donor.

No, O- is universal.

"Type O-negative blood does not have any antigens.
It is called the "universal donor" type because it is
compatible with any blood type. "

edit on 11-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

You are correct, and AB+ is the Universal Receiver.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Here are a few thoughts that may or may not impact the theory in this thread.

I do not believe intelligence is a factor rather if anything it may be what they call the God Code that is the compelling factor. Not so much for any benefits for the human with O negative, but rather for what the God Code can reveal and possibly be extracted for use by perhaps the Fallen Ones/aliens or who ever they are.

The Fallen Ones may be the Annunaki or to make things easier the original visitors to this planet over 400,000 years ago who according to the Cuneiform Tablets revealed that genetic tampering occured.

Remeber the H1N1 propoganda to try and make everyone take the mystery vaccine that was approved almost instantly. I believe that perhaps that was paving the way for what ever is coming. Perhaps that was an attempt to create the right internal conditions for something else, or to weaken the system for that something else. In effect this would be like creating the perfect green house to affect the population or a portion of it.

So where does this fit in with the scriptures that talk about the rapture? I do not believe that such an occurance would be relegated to specific blood types because it is well documented that many people with all blood types have obtained high levels of evolution and growth. So it has to be something different. It may be multiple things and not just one. That is to say that in what ever will take place there may be more than one event occurring.

These multiple events may look like the result of various warring factions of the powers that are in existence. Some of these factions are and have been working with the elite of this world's governing systems. So we all know that there exists an agenda to depopulate the world.

Now what if the other factions such as the Annunaki or 'aliens' have another agenda to serve their own needs. Perhaps they are and have been looking for a means to extract the God Code from O negatives because it would solve their current situation. What is their current situation?

Could it be that they are dying and require the God Code to continue? According to my experiences with abductions and waking up in all manner of strangeness I have concluded a few things.

A few times I woke up at times which were not supposed to happen. This frustrated the beings and doctors because it appeared that they were trying to extract something from my blood and alter it as well. Their frustration was immense and it seemed that they were largely unsuccesful. There was also frustration regarding how our brains are wired and how difficult it was to affect the change they wanted.

Now to this day it all baffles me because I have no answers, just experiences that leave you asking more. What I do know is that they were attempting to extract something from my blood that they were unable to. So I return to the hypothesis that perhaps the God Code is what they are after.

If per chance the O negative survivers acquire enhanced intelligence and immune systems, I do not believe it will be relegated to just that blood type. If there is a change that will occur and affect humanity than all people will be altered in some way. O negatives have many weaknesses when it comes to bacteria and certain illnesses just like everyone else. We have anomalous outcomes and one never knows what those are until they happen.

I was reading that copper is indeed a huge factor in what makes us different. This apparently stems back thousands of years to a time when our skin was more like blue and our blood as well. So could there be truth that the majority of the threatening population are O negatives because we tend to search for truth and question things? In my experience of O negatives, it appears that most have a hunger for truth and are willing to delve outside the box.

Could there be a virus targeted to specific blood types. Absolutely as that was the original design of the Aids virus although it went south. Could there be more than one agenda playing out for the outcome of humanity? Absolutely.

Could the H1N1 vaccine be involved in prepping the green house of humanity for what is coming? Well it largely failed which I am sure was a shocker for them. Perhaps because it failed something different had to be devised.

I believe things will get more interesting as time goes on. There appears to be various powers dipping their fingers in the bowl of humanity.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was wrong, the survey on blood types in 27 countries was on about 2.2 billion people. Here are the negatives by percentage in their own category that i calculated myself.

O- 44.7%

A- 36.3%

B- 14.3%

AB- 4.7%

Again, I ask the question, O- being 44%, that being really close to 40% that the OP was talking about, should they be more worried than the others? That is if all this isn't a Hoax.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Could be nasa taking revenge on ATs for spreading comet elenin rumours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw nice thread, oh and im + blood but cant remeber which type right now.
edit on 11-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Oh wow, I am o-. Now you have me scared. Plus I been feeling strange the last few days. Has anyone else felt any type of almost an energizing illness? Cold sweats, but super energy and advance intellect?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here is an article from a geneticists from Stanford University on the differences between RH- and RH+.

No one knows what the Rh factor does, but we do know that it doesn't have any effect on your health. For almost all purposes, Rh-negative and -positive people are no different from each other.

Eric Cline David PhD article

She graduated from
Stanford University School of Medicine
With a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Physiology, September 2006.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

you are incorrect in your thinking. O IS THE UNIVERSAL DONOR FOR ALL BLOOD TYPES A , B , AB AND O BUT O NEGATIVE IS ONLY THE UNIVERSAL DONOR TO ALL NEGATIVE BLOOD TYPES AS NEGATIVE BLOOD KILLS POSITIVE BLOOD. TREATING IT AS A DISEASE THUS FORMING ANTIBODIES TO IT. IM CAPITALIZING CUZ I CANT TYPE NOT TO BE INSULTING ITS EASIER-------

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

At one time, type O negative blood was considered the universal blood donor type. This implied that anyone — regardless of blood type — could receive type O negative blood without risking a transfusion reaction. However, even type O negative blood may have antibodies that cause serious reactions during a transfusion.

Mayo Clinic on Universal Blood Type O-

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

See I thought that was true too till I looked it up. The child can get either the mother or fathers. In somes cases both like an A+ father and a B+ mother, baby can have either A+ B+ AB+ or O+

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Barrack Obama is AB- Didn't see anyone list that so sorry if it's already been said... Here is the link: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
For you negative blood types, your "family" is returning to collect you - you are going home. For the positives, we are SOL, to be left to our own filthy ways.

Found some interesting links:

Three proto types of humans were created. Each one successively more advanced. Two types by design and the last by chance. Nethaderal Man is suspected of being an early humanoid created by the gods but cro-magnon was definitely a product of their intervention. The next type is whom we call pre-human and then we have modern man. Modern man was a result of interbreeding between the gods and pre-humans. This interbreeding for the most part created no problems in the resulting offspring, except for a line that inherited, from their godly parents, the RH-negative blood type.
Found here.

And ...

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom 16. empathetic illnesses 17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts
Found here.

And from our own ATSer, here.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

I was one of the resident kooks after I started that thread. Your statement that we will be returning home rings true for many contactees. When that all encompassing question "Why me?" was asked of their abductors, the answer for most was because of the blood.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

She is still incorrect in saying O negative blood is the universal donor. what about men that dont receive the rhogam shot?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This post shocked me and caused me to do a lot of research the last several days. This was a theory that I had never heard of. I do have A- blood type. Even my VERY skeptical partner after reading some of the information I sent, conceded that there ARE some valid points. Especially when it comes to evolution and the origin of when this blood type entered into our development. I have always believed in the Ancient Alien theory and this just makes that belief stronger.....NOW about them coming to get me and having me transforn into a lizard like being....well,...my husband said he always thought I was from another planet! :-)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

She is still incorrect in saying O negative blood is the universal donor. what about men that dont receive the rhogam shot?

You are in need of education.

Your previous all capitals post was, frankly, idiotic.

O Negative blood is the ONLY blood that all humans can be transfused with.

Do yourself a favor, stop posting and start learning.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

O negative is the universal donor type, no antigens so therefore compatible with all blood types. Rhogam is only used if positive blood is given or introduced to a negative blood type.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join