It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Yea I am about 98% this is a hoax. Sure some of the stuff checks out, they found viruses in Antarctica however there's no proof of this alien virus. The timeline given for when the virus landed here can check out depending on what time line you want to use, either it was 11,000 or 600,000 years ago the last pass of Elenin. Faking your ip address is way to easy, to use that as evidence. For example I could Google russian proxy servers, then load up all the proxy servers I find into FoxyProxy and then bam, I'm Russian. I would love to see the proof that he worked at Norad though, which must of been lost when the other thread disappeared. If that proof was accurate then I'd probably drop it down to 90% because even then it would still be really easy to perpetrate this hoax.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by warlordx32
spaceobs.org...

page translation:MOSCOW, May 7 - RIA Novosti, Ilya Ferapontov. Comet Elenina - the first in 20 years, opened the Russian astronomer - the Internet has provoked an outbreak of mass hysteria. Bloggers and journalists spread rumors about giant spaceships that are hidden behind the comet, that this comet is the mysterious planet Nibiru and its approach to Earth promises a global catastrophe because of the change of poles.

Earlier, Argentine edition Contexto with reference to the astronomer Sergio Toscano (Sergio Toscano) reported that the comet Elenina fly spaceships, and in September, when the comet will approach the Earth, will make his first contact with an alien civilization. Toscano claims that the information received by Chinese astronomers, trying to hide the U.S. space agency NASA.

"I was amused by the first month, at first I even searched the internet, they write, but now I try not to watch. I have already annoying. I am upset that all this insanity came in runet, and I will write letters, it is Nibiru, "- said in an interview with RIA Novosti discoverer of Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), the Institute of Applied Mathematics Keldysh Leonid Yelenin.

edit on 11-5-2011 by warlordx32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by warlordx32 because: (no reason given)

Earth's first contact with an "alien", derogatory term, civilization. Who do you think created all this. As current civilization approaches so called "technological singularity" i remind you, this has all been done before. Mother nature as you all would call it,goes through menstrual cycles of symbols and idols which all reflect back to the same point if you reach deep inside the information that has been left to guide you.

DO NOT fear those that have always been here. For a small piece of "alien" exists in all bloodstreams of all creatures on this planet.

NISE MATATI KISSITI QATIYA.........Eli Baltuti Ima''Idu Mituti

NAHU! ADAMU.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
MUDU ANKIDA.

this is a necessity. this planet is dying it. and your society does not care; cared to late,.

proper arrangements have been made. fear not.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chesster

good theory and highly plausable. This should be interesting... Please just fill me in, has the guy made contact and given any new info?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

I think all us gingers have a little something extra, just a personal opinion

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Reply to post by Chesster

good theory and highly plausable. This should be interesting... Please just fill me in, has the guy made contact and given any new info?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NEGELTU
MUDU ANKIDA.

this is a necessity. this planet is dying it. and your society does not care; cared to late,.

proper arrangements have been made. fear not. [/quot

i think you are on to some thing could you please explain a bit please

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I thought this topic was up for all to talk about, Just because I use my way of thinking and not posting links from another who gets paid for a theory it doesnt mean they know everything.
The original post seems to of flown over everyones head, but yet you all have flocked in the same direction.
Yeah I didnt state clearly in my posts I just let you follow a different road to look for answers. My posts were ontopic and yeah a few of you didnt agree but then said a few things i did after all.
Yeah I do use riddles just means you have to think for yourself and not use someone else ideas.

The original post from this thread not only asked the question, but also answered it for you.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The performance of polyclonal monospecific rabbit anti-sera raised against synthetic peptides derived from conserved HCV sequences of genotype 4 was evaluated for efficient detection of viral core and E1 antigens in circulating immune complexes (ICs) precipitated from 65 serum samples of HCV patients. The infection was established in those patients by the presence of HCV RNA in their sera. A novel enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) was developed for the detection of HCV core and E1 antigen in serum samples. Western blot analyses were used to demonstrate the presence of the core and E1 target antigen in serum samples. The mean OD readings of both core and E1 antigens were significantly higher (P < 0.05) among the viremic patients when compared to controls. Also a significant positive correlation (P < 0.05, r = 0.98) between the values of both core and E1 was recorded. Western blot analysis based on monospecific antibodies against core and E1 recognized the 38-kDa and 88 -kDa bands respectively in the sera of all infected patients. No specific reaction was observed with the sera from uninfected individuals. Interestingly the results of core and E1 antigen levels displayed no positive correlation with the HCV copy number as measured by bDNA. Liver enzymes (ALT and AST) showed a moderate positive correlation (r = 0.44 and 0.47 respectively) with the viral core antigens level. The same trend holds true for E1 (r = 0.43 and 0.64 for ALT and AST respectively). HCV load in infected patients revealed extremely poor correlation with serum ALT and AST levels (r = 0.022 and 0.002 respectively). In conclusion we present a new combination of serological tools correlating with liver enzyme levels that could be utilized as supplemental tests to viral load testing. Also, a sensitive and specific immunoassay was developed for the detection of HCV core and E1 in human serum. This test can be applied for laboratory diagnosis of HCV infection.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
big words but you twiste the post to suit yourself.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
why are you all running round in a circle. You cant give someone something they already have!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
How do you go about finding out your blood type ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lotusrose
big words but you twiste the post to suit yourself.

no twisting i just cut and pasted the info m8

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Blood type!

any kid would tell you that!!
WHERE do I find my blood type go figure!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The anwser was in the question of this thread!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by tomten

10000 yrs ago was also the first appearance of Cave Art....

No..

When Was Art First Created?

According to the latest paleo-archeological information, the oldest art was created by humans during the prehistoric Stone Age, between 300,000 and 700,000 years ago.

What is the Earliest Cave Painting?

Chronologically, the oldest known cave painting comes from four successive Upper Paleolithic cultures: (1) Aurignacian - Grotte Chauvet (c.30,000 BCE); (2) Gravettian - Cosquer Cave (c.25,000 BCE) and Peche Merle Cave (c.25,000 BCE); Solutrean - Lascaux (c.17,000 BCE); and Magdalenian - Altamira (c.15,000 BCE). Of these, the most magnificent are Lascaux (renowned for its "Hall of the Bulls") and Altamira (described as "the Sistine Chapel of Stone Age art").

Source info

edit on 2011-5-12 by tomten because: Added more info

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tomten

Are they 100% that those paintings done by homo-sapiens and not homo-Neanderthals? They have found pencils and other art artifacts at Neanderthal digs.
edit on 12-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tomten

No worries I changed my notes thankyou...Proof wiki and Google search are not good bed fellows

and
That I should take the time to trawl through all the pages when I do a search

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
I must admit I was a little disappointed to see this thread get divided so quickly over rh negative traits versus positive. I think it's a bit premature to be claiming higher intelligence because of antigens in your blood than the rest of the human race. It does however prove to me that if something like this were possible, the divide between the two factions would be immediately apparent, due to fear of the unknown or perhaps jealousy, I could see it being touted as a threat. Imagine how you would feel if some of your friends just randomly accelerated their thinking and advanced in ways that you could not.

Intelligence is a very difficult thing to measure in terms of it's practical application, someone with an increased ability to process information is only going to see any measurable improvement of functionality unless given information to process, for example. IQ is not fixed, the brain, any brain, can be trained to function more efficiently, or for that matter, inefficently. An increase in intelligence potential would have to be significantly higher, or possibly, involve the ability to percieve forms of information that others cannot, but a) some already have such abilites, and b) again, in the case of human intelligence as a measure of the acquistion of knowledge, then nature is nothing without nurture.

Originally posted by seeker11
Anyhow, this topic is highly speculative at best, and until I see some concrete evidence in the form of scientific studies showing intelligence difference between our present day RH negs and pos I will remain of the opinion that smarts don't have much to do with your blood type.

My Dad is O-, my brother and I are O+. I certainly don't think there is any reason to suggest that RH- have any advantage in terms of intelligence under normal circumstances. Why is everyone assuming that this is about intelligence? I didn't see the original thread, or perhaps I missed the reasoning for that somewhere along the way, it is long thread...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BadPenny

Please see this link for the information you're wondering about.

s1099.photobucket.com...

thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join