It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
To all my neg friends, if you really think about it, who would be the ones that would bring chaos if found out they were in danger? 85% of the population which is positive? Or 15% of the population that is negative? I dont have a worry. Not about this anyway

Peace, NRE.

I see the situation much like you see it. I am not worried. My beliefs and experiences do not teach me to be afraid.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
To all my neg friends, if you really think about it, who would be the ones that would bring chaos if found out they were in danger? 85% of the population which is positive? Or 15% of the population that is negative? I dont have a worry. Not about this anyway

Peace, NRE.

I see the situation much like you see it. I am not worried. My beliefs and experiences do not teach me to be afraid.

Well said my friend... well said.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't normally subscribe to theological prophecies, and I'm still not sure I do, but I found this biblical excerpt.... interesting.

Matthew 24:30-36
"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

"appear in the sky". The passing of a comet or passing through a comet's coma? "Nations of the Earth will mourn". Amalgam spoke of 400,000,000(+/-) dead.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. (NIV)

"Changed". DNA altering virus? "Will not all sleep...". Will not all die? Not sure I'm comfortable with the "Dead will be raised imperishable" line.

Just saw this quote posted on another thread and it struck me as.... something. Synchronicity? I thought I'd share.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I don't normally subscribe to theological prophecies, and I'm still not sure I do, but I found this biblical excerpt.... interesting.

Matthew 24:30-36
"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

"appear in the sky". The passing of a comet or passing through a comet's coma? "Nations of the Earth will mourn". Amalgam spoke of 400,000,000(+/-) dead.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. (NIV)

"Changed". DNA altering virus? "Will not all sleep...". Will not all die? Not sure I'm comfortable with the "Dead will be raised imperishable" line.

Just saw this quote posted on another thread and it struck me as.... something. Synchronicity? I thought I'd share.

You triggered my childhood recollections of these Biblical passages. Interesting. Thanks!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I was totally grasping at straws there. I read those words though, and they oddly fit if you know what I mean. Kind of like a Nostradamus Prediction (after its come true). I don't know. I'm sure it didn't help that I had my iTunes on Shuffle and this song came on:
Map Room Dawn

Spooky.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by seeker11

I was totally grasping at straws there. I read those words though, and they oddly fit if you know what I mean. Kind of like a Nostradamus Prediction (after its come true). I don't know. I'm sure it didn't help that I had my iTunes on Shuffle and this song came on:
Map Room Dawn

Spooky.

Wow haha. Yeah I know...grasping at straws but who knows!?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I saw that second verse on another thread! That "changed" really stuck out, lol. Maybe I have been reading this thread to long?
I didn't want to sound dumber than I am, so I didnt say anything, lol. Thanks for posting that.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
reply to post by Mactire

I saw that second verse on another thread! That "changed" really stuck out, lol. Maybe I have been reading this thread to long?
I didn't want to sound dumber than I am, so I didnt say anything, lol. Thanks for posting that.

You are not dumb.
Just FYI. Must have confidence in our ability to reason.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Thanks for allowing me to be dumb for you.

I'm just glad I can salvage a bit of my sanity through the fact that someone else saw what I saw.
*sigh* I need a break.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Less than 15% of the worlds population is RH negative. I would suggest any threat intimated by original poster would be towards those with a positive Rh factor.

Bloodlines of the royals world wide along with most presidents are of the negative type.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Less than 15% of the worlds population is RH negative. I would suggest any threat intimated by original poster would be towards those with a positive Rh factor.

Bloodlines of the royals world wide along with most presidents are of the negative type.

Except that he said 40% of rh negative would be susceptible to the 'virus' and die.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Lol, no! I do dumb all by myself
I just cant articulate myself very well. I have enjoyed your insight throughout this thread. Maybe we all need a break? Meet ya'll in the ats bar? What, there isn't one? Darn...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Except that he said 40% of rh negative would be susceptible to the 'virus' and die.

Where was the statement that 40% of negatives would be affected. I haven't read through the whole thread yet but didn't see that in the OP.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Where was the statement that 40% of negatives would be affected. I haven't read through the whole thread yet but didn't see that in the OP.

Please see this email exchange. There are others in the album I compiled.

s1099.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
oh and off topic another 404ed topic i noticed was
inventor survives 10 murder attempts to realese world changing technology NOW! we dont need oil!
that was the topic. gl and keep searching for the truth!!!
edit on 7-5-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

I can understand why that one was 404'd. I checked the guy out and it turned out that it was nothing but an advertisement for his web site, as was the video he linked to. I left him a polite comment on his video mentioning that it's probably the reason his thread was 404'd, and found that comments had to be approved by him. Obviously, mine wasn't. I smell a scam.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am curious as to how anyone could predict 40%. The only formula that would break up negatives into percentages would be the number of antigens present on the blood cells, with O- having the least, making it the purest.

This subject is one that I have been studying for some time. Started a thread on it three years ago, a novice but worthwhile attempt at discovery. You may find some interesting facts there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why isnt this on Top Flagged?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You people do know that humans arn't the only animals to have negative and positive blood types right.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
You people do know that humans arn't the only animals to have negative and positive blood types right.

Care to share the blood groups of other animals along with their lack of D antigen.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodftw
Why isnt this on Top Flagged?

I've noticed the same thing ALOT and when I bitched about a certain topic .. it was there the next day..

I have no idea..

and it is as of this post.. so .. not sure if it's automated or the Mods are swamped..
edit on 11-5-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join