It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 94
<< 91  92  93   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I believe Sat. Dec. 22, 2012 will be an interesting day

There seem to be any number of dates floating around and bearing down on us, after this thread, and considering in mind Dark Knight's and others 'prophecies', I am on the verge of accepting an opportunity to go and live in India at the base of the Himalayas for a couple of years. It was a definite 'no' last week, but I'm kind of wondering whether the next couple of years would be good ones to drop out of. And well...I might never get another chance, one way or another...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

H1N1 was the 1918 Influence, It was reconstituted by the US Gov. in 1998. The only reason millions are not dead now is because our immune systems are a lot weaker than in 1918. They didn't consider that. They government said they were going to make a vacine, [why make a vacine for a virus that had not existed for almost a hundred years.] Someone needs to be prosecuted there. They just looked stupid screaming pandemic, when it was only by the grace of god it didn't work.

Truth is stranger than Fiction.

Here is the thread I did about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/17/2011 by coolottie because: forgot link

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What if all negatives are the only ones they can breed with and all the positive are what they want to feed on...unless they eat cattle insides( cattle mutilations?) What if the Government (a lot of them are neg blood types & related some how) and all higher ups are selling us out to them and preparing for their arrival with those underground desert domes that were reported on a previous thread, a scientist put up a link to how the domes sustained all life plants animals humans but then the link disappeared??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starrunner
Did a little search on what C X could mean (this was before someone posted Amalgam Norad's definition). In my search I came across two possibilties that fit the contents of the coded message on Wiki both under Science and Medicine in the search results. The both are medical shorthand, the first is Cell Culture and second is Complication.

CX also refers to Phosgene.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Anyone here watch HOUSE MD?

Maybe I can find a way to incorporate this madness. lol
edit on 16-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

How would you do that?

Well season 7 has wrapped, so it would have to be something in season 8. I don't really see the aliens and rh subject coming up unless it was a coma or dream sequence like we did earlier in the year.

entire post ruined by "security error'

Oh well. I babbled on about Hugh and the cast and crew.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: silly website

It may have been entertaining if you had done that. All you did do was bring up House and imply you had something to do the series.

Care to elaborate?

edit on 17-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is this of interest to us??

Satellite Detects an Ancient 12,000-Year-Old Structure Under Antarctica Ice

According to the European Union Times, disturbing news has been leaking out from the giant continent at the bottom of the world. During April 2001 an ancient structure or apparatus that lay encased miles under the hard Antarctic ice was detected by a roving spy satellite. The US military immediately moved to quash the reports and the mainstream news media dutifully complied.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Is this of interest to us??

According to the European Union Times, disturbing news has been leaking out from the giant continent at the bottom of the world. During April 2001 an ancient structure or apparatus that lay encased miles under the hard Antarctic ice was detected by a roving spy satellite. The US military immediately moved to quash the reports and the mainstream news media dutifully complied.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok i could be clutching at straws here, and the link may be at best tenous but i thought id post anyway. When i read the current ATS thread about the giant underground structure under the Artic, it did put me in mind of Admiral Byrd, who im sure most of your are familiar with. However Byrd s plane went missing in the artic as opposed to the antartic. But there could still be a link if there are underground cities, structures under the earth. Link here for Admiral Byrds diarywww.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It just made me think in terms of times that Amalgam gave about C2010/ X1 and the artifact he mentions.

Amalgam said the artifact came to earth roughly 10-11000 BC, roughly same time as C2010/ X1

s1099.photobucket.com...

How old is the Antarctica structure that was supposedly discovered?

How long ago is 10,000 BC?

12,011 years ago as of 2011

Interesting, that the dates are close.

Correct me if my math is wrong.

edit on 17-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
yea its true about a Continent buried in ice ..they have discovered mountains trees , mammoths, lakes ,haven't heard about any ancient structures ,but i'm betting there will be a wealth of artifacts perfectly reserved once we figure out how to dig out through 2 miles of ice

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It just made me think in terms of times that Amalgam gave about C2010/ X1 and the artifact he mentions.

Amalgam said the artifact came to earth roughly 10-11000 BC, roughly same time as C2010/ X1

s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=thesonemail2.jpg

How old is the Antarctica structure that was supposedly discovered?

How long ago is 10,000 BC?.

12,011 years ago as of 2011

Interesting, that the dates are close.

Correct me if my math is wrong.

I think your maths is right seeker, when i saw the word structure it made me think of something large, it might be in no way connected to our virus but its fun connecting the dots isnt it.
edit on 17-5-2011 by thedoctorswife because: im tired.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Did you mean to leave a response? Or just quote me.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yeah, but it could be connected. Why would there be just one artifact in Antarctica, if any? It makes total sense that there would be more, big structures, little artifacts,

The point I mean to make was that SOMETHING was obviously going on in Antarctica at that time, so it makes sense that a small artifact that Amalgam speaks of could very well exist.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yeah, but it could be connected. Why would there be just one artifact in Antarctica, if any? It makes total sense that there would be more, big structures, little artifacts,

The point I mean to make was that SOMETHING was obviously going on in Antarctica at that time, so it makes sense that a small artifact that Amalgam speaks of could very well exist.

curiouser and curiouser ! Its so amazingly coincidental that this discovery would come along to add some intrigue to the thread. Im off to bed now, see you all tomorrow.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This thread is now permanently closed.
edit on Sat May 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Update
Because the opening post of this thread deals with information originally removed, this thread was closed.
edit on Tue Aug 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 91  92  93   >>

join