It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.atlantisquest.com...
ATLANTEANS IN AMERICA
Paleolithic Cro-Magnons in America

Comprehensive studies of blood types also show that Mayans, Incas and Auracanians are all virtually 100% group O, with 5-20% of the population being rhesus negative. This was the blood type of the original Europeans and stems from Cro-Magnon man (Kurlansky, 2001). The races that possess this blood type are races of the Americas, the Canary Islands, the Berbers, the Basques, and Gaelic Kelts.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner
Very mature of you to put a code up. Your greatness amazes us.

You really think we are going to continue melting in your presence over this now? Childish game of yours?

You've cast me in the wrong light. Frankly at this point, it seems as though it's not going to stop. Might as well fly.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
www.atlantisquest.com...
ATLANTEANS IN AMERICA
Paleolithic Cro-Magnons in America

Comprehensive studies of blood types also show that Mayans, Incas and Auracanians are all virtually 100% group O, with 5-20% of the population being rhesus negative. This was the blood type of the original Europeans and stems from Cro-Magnon man (Kurlansky, 2001). The races that possess this blood type are races of the Americas, the Canary Islands, the Berbers, the Basques, and Gaelic Kelts.

I read a really good piece on this topic. Let me see if I can find it again.

In recent years, genetic research has produced unexpected results that have opened the doors to many historical mysteries. The surprising outcomes have also provoked unintended controversy. The reasons that these DNA investigations have sparked intense debates in the fields of anthropology, history and even cultural evolution will become clear as our story unfolds.

www.redicecreations.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok boys and girls, it more or less seems that Amalgam may be gone for good, well by the looks of it anyway. I just thought we could speculate on this. If she/ he was a hoaxer, if you had been them would you have hung around a little longer to stir the pot a bit more, or would you have hit and run, before we had the chance to debunk you. I suppose we've got to be open minded enough, even though very bizarre, that he could have been telling the truth, and someone got to him, stranger things happen at sea, look at Bin Laden.
The theory in the OP is pretty unbelievable, however sometimes i think that we read so much rubbish on here, that i worry sometimes that we'll let something genuine fall through our fingertips. Just a thought, although im leaning towards thinking the virus thing is a hoax, just a feeling.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I haven't abandoned the theory. Actually, I mentally filed it under good to know with a star next to it to keep my eyes opened.

It could have been a hoax. I have read that authors and such like to interact on internet forums in order to get creative ideas.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

i actually forwarded the emails to robert morningstar of ufo digest and he called me at home and said there had been rumors of this,told him to call again if he heard anything more.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Thats the problem with being in the spotlight,thats why i like the shadows

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Thats the problem with being in the spotlight,thats why i like the shadows

Being in the spotlight is what I do for a living. But in my private life I like to be covert. BTW, have you looked in your closet lately? Glad you have wireless.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson

i actually forwarded the emails to robert morningstar of ufo digest and he called me at home and said there had been rumors of this,told him to call again if he heard anything more.

I wonder how specific the rumours were, gosh itll be interesting if he comes back to you with something. At last something to add some meat and potatoes to the thread (hopefully).

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Anyone here watch HOUSE MD?

Maybe I can find a way to incorporate this madness. lol
edit on 16-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

How would you do that?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

Please stop doing what you're doing! I can see you through the vent.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

How would you do that?

Well season 7 has wrapped, so it would have to be something in season 8. I don't really see the aliens and rh subject coming up unless it was a coma or dream sequence like we did earlier in the year.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

As with everything we will know when we know and whatever is to be will be

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

How would you do that?

Well season 7 has wrapped, so it would have to be something in season 8. I don't really see the aliens and rh subject coming up unless it was a coma or dream sequence like we did earlier in the year.

hahahaha. Well J, you sure do know how to spin a web.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94 >>

join