It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Thats it, thats why,so am i 2nd

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thats it, thats why,so am i! so cool 2nd
edit on 16-5-2011 by theson because: didnt do what i wanted it to do

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So, would this be a good or bad thing? This thread is so interresting but I would like to know more about the person that posted the original thread. I'm ab negative too.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Anyone here watch HOUSE MD?

Maybe I can find a way to incorporate this madness. lol
edit on 16-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

How would you do that?

Well season 7 has wrapped, so it would have to be something in season 8. I don't really see the aliens and rh subject coming up unless it was a coma or dream sequence like we did earlier in the year.

hahahaha. Well J, you sure do know how to spin a web.

Tis' my job!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
still no mass infection yet? ....dang!
think i'll make a post up like this..it requires no evidence what so ever and a child like code to crack , ""genius"" ..oh and a mystery member to start it off..
: ..iv'e been on Ats for 10 minutes and every post iv'e looked @ is going to kill us, if its not the government or a comet on a collision course now we have a blood plague , aliens, planet x, demons,shadow men, terrorists,earthquakes,rapture, Illuminati..............""".Going to be a Hell of a year eh!"""..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
think i'll make a post up like this..it requires no evidence what so ever and a child like code to crack , ""genius"" ..oh and a mystery member to start it off..
: ..iv'e been on Ats for 10 minutes and every post iv'e looked @ is going to kill us, if its not the government or a comet on a collision course now we have a blood plague , aliens, planet x, demons,shadow men, terrorists,earthquakes,rapture, Illuminati..............""".Going to be a Hell of a year eh!"""..

Well, something tells me you wouldn't be here if you didn't also enjoy your daily dose of doom and gloom drama.

I took a break from sites like these for over a year, and the same stuff is being posted, with different twists. Kind of like watching a soap opera where the events never really change, but the promise of being able to witness continual conflict with the forces that be, whether internal or external keep us coming back for more.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I actually see some really good threads around here. I recently posted in a thread where someone was discussing physics versus metaphysics. Another interesting discussion dealt with self-realization. I happened to enjoy the RaEl/May 21 thread simply for the laugh.

I guess it all depends on your perspective and your belief system. Even with this thread, I don't think the 40% would be in a horrible place. Doom and gloom isn't so doomy and gloomy for me. Some of these things must happen for the survival of mankind.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

You see us on this site actually like to read about these things however bizarre they are, makes me wonder why your here if your gonna take the p*** perhaps you need a nice forum about knitting or twitter maybe.
ps the clues in the sites name ABOVE TOP SECRET it is a conspiracy theory forum, it talks about this things.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

House is one of the few programs I try to remember to watch, when not in re-run. It's even shown here in Mexico on broadcast TV. If this is not another of your false-flag posts then great, kudos to you if you are actually on the writers staff of that show.

Hugh Laurie is one of the few Brits that uses an American accent in order to be taken seriously. Glad he managed to get away from the step-father of Stuart Little image. I like his character and relate to him as a music hobbyist with guitars and keyboards all over my house while having a "real job" though now retired. I've yet to see him pick up a flute though, one of my favorite instruments to play around with.

Please, try to stay serious enough to not purposely mislead everyone again. Surely you can be imaginative enough with what there is to this thread's story that may have some actual merit.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Did I miss something? Has this been determined to be a fake? I know Sigmund put up a few made up posts for us, she said so,I wondered if that was just Sigmund saying she just added to the 'message' for fun, but didn't think it had all been determined to be made up. So what happened? Or has everyone decided to give up on this now, since amalgam apparently won't be back to post or email? Doesn't really matter, plenty of other threads to interest us, or to be amused at, I suppose.. BTW Sigmund, if you DO write for House, I do enjoy the show, Hugh Laurie plays the Doctor really well, and the stories are good.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jb1958
Did I miss something? Has this been determined to be a fake? I know Sigmund put up a few made up posts for us...

Don't forget her last name, the one in capital letters -

fraud (plural frauds)
1.Any act of deception carried out for the purpose of unfair, undeserved and/or unlawful gain.
2.The assumption of a false identity to such deceptive end
3.One who performs any such trick.

[edit] Synonyms
(criminal) deceit
trickery
hoky-poky
imposture
(person) faker, fraudster, impostor, cheat(er), trickster

en.wiktionary.org...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Okay then. I suppose Trickster might be most fitting?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I was reading earlier tonight a post someone made on another thread, he stated he had done a great deal of research on the Dec 21, 2012, and found that this date was wrong and should be Oct. 28, 2011. I read a few years ago that the 12/21/12 date was wrong. What got me up in the middle of the night is I was watching "The Event" online, and the guy that studied ice core samples was killed. I got to wondering if this he/she is a fan of "The Event" . The aliens in the show are trying to find a way to quickly get rid of about 200 million and the ice core samples had something to do with it.

Plus National Geographic has a show coming on about Aliens attacking earth. Someone in the UK saw it and said the show had that contactees with implants were like "sleepers" . In a post on here it said most contactees are O- Now I am a contactee but I think my blood type is B+. It just sounds like with shows on TV like the Event and different threads on ATS, things are all connected. Are maybe I just need to go back to bed.LOL

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
entire post ruined by "security error'

Oh well. I babbled on about Hugh and the cast and crew.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: silly website

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

of course she is a fraud,she works in the msm, she wouldnt know the truth if it slapped her in the face,all seeing? she sees what they want her to see, she hasnt had an original thought since she was a child. On that,exit stage left.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Colotte it's funny you mentioned "The Event"..last nights show they were going to kill off the Humans with a stronger 1918 Influenza Virus so they could bring their people back home because they were here first.

I go back just a few years past and think of how they tried to push the Flu Pandemic and put it at a 6 the highest level.

We will never know all the truth's because everything is mixed together truth's/untruth's.

As with anything only time will tell.

I believe Sat. Dec. 22, 2012 will be an interesting day.
edit on 17-5-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Did anyone understand the message when they finished deciphering the codes? What did the message say?

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94 >>

join