It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

Originally posted by seeker11

uggh, nvm

edit on 15-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

Oh, you were being sarcastic about NORAD. I see. First serious, then sarcasm, then bs, then hurt feelings for my honest misinterpretation, then oh god knows what...

Nah, no hurt feelings. I enjoy researching, and ATS, good stories, and humor thrown in. But no malice, except towards those who are condescending or closed minded. Luckily those seem to be few and far between. I like this group, everyone seems very interesting.

Fair enough.

Now that I understand your sense of humor, we can keep moving forward. Oh, and here's what I really want to know. Humor aside, what is your honest opinion of this crazy story?
edit on 15-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

I starred you for that post for what that's worth. I personally sensed sincerity in those words.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok thanks this is interesting for me, appreciate the responses

Btw that batte for truth forum you have there in your sig, why password protect it? If i join will i be able to participate?

edit- so can we guess that the elite have this O- bloodtype? i remember reading in this topic it was all RH- and then rather O-? Or have i got it wrong again.. Im strange in that i tend to go against the grain and say bring it, lets get something happening, or what happens happens and i accept it as out of my hands
edit on 15-5-2011 by shoeshiner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

Password protected it to prevent anything other than actual research and further continuation of the topic for those that were truly interested in determining the validity of the claim. I think on that note and at this venture, I will remove the password. Try again in 5 minutes or so and you're more than welcome to participate.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thank you! I do appreciate it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Figured you would

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

...good cover btw...assumptions are my specialty

ETA: "cover" sounds better than "save"

edit on 5/15/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by shoeshiner

Password protected it to prevent anything other than actual research and further continuation of the topic for those that were truly interested in determining the validity of the claim. I think on that note and at this venture, I will remove the password. Try again in 5 minutes or so and you're more than welcome to participate.

A few comments to clear some things up.

First, the information about Affitech is legit, but not because I am their ward, I simply did the research. Also the NORAD employee, the female officer and Amalgam Virgo project, are real, again, I did research.

The rest of my posts were a smattering of jokes, which a lot of people got, because they messaged me saying they thought I was funny. So I didn't think I was harming anything.

I don't drink slurpee's at Bilderberg meetings, but I do know people who do. Friends of my family, not my personal friends.
I am a female.
I am a pilot.
I like to race cars.
I do work in Television as a writer. And have been a top 10 market radio show host. My buddy even runs the board for Coast to Coast and answers calls (our syndicated feed). But my background is in Archaeology.
I am a "cat" person, but care for all animals, I do animal rescue and rehab.
I don't like long walks on the beach unless I have shoes on because I hate sand between my toes.
I am actually pretty knowledgable when I'm not feeling out my surroundings and folks who are being contrary towards me. Sometimes I even feign ignorance and make posts I don't even believe in, just to get a reaction from said people.
I have read Strunk and Whites "Elements of Style" and I spell quite well, but not on the internet.

I will admit this Skunkworks forum is outside the bounds of what I consider reasonable, I don't shoot coronal mass ejections out of my life force aura, I don't think I've ever had a time slip nor do I really have nictitating lenses.

I am more traditional in my interests, but this seems to be interesting, and why not look into the ideas from time to time.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

A few comments to clear some things up.

First, the information about Affitech is legit, but not because I am their ward, I simply did the research. Also the NORAD employee, the female officer and Amalgam Virgo project, are real, again, I did research.

The rest of my posts were a smattering of jokes, which a lot of people got, because they messaged me saying they thought I was funny. So I didn't think I was harming anything.

I don't drink slurpee's at Bilderberg meetings, but I do know people who do. Friends of my family, not my personal friends.
I am a female.
I am a pilot.
I like to race cars.
I do work in Television as a writer. And have been a top 10 market radio show host. My buddy even runs the board for Coast to Coast and answers calls (our syndicated feed). But my background is in Archaeology.
I am a "cat" person, but care for all animals, I do animal rescue and rehab.
I don't like long walks on the beach unless I have shoes on because I hate sand between my toes.
I am actually pretty knowledgable when I'm not feeling out my surroundings and folks who are being contrary towards me. Sometimes I even feign ignorance and make posts I don't even believe in, just to get a reaction from said people.
I have read Strunk and Whites "Elements of Style" and I spell quite well, but not on the internet.

I will admit this Skunkworks forum is outside the bounds of what I consider reasonable, I don't shoot coronal mass ejections out of my life force aura, I don't think I've ever had a time slip nor do I really have nictitating lenses.

I am more traditional in my interests, but this seems to be interesting, and why not look into the ideas from time to time.

Well, thank you for that! I like you more already, not that that matters. Just saying. I wanted to be a pilot when I was young, (LOVE flying) my dad is a pilot.

I am slightly jealous of your television writing. I went to college for television broadcasting, and really enjoyed it, although if I could go back I would have taken the journalism side instead. I love to write.

I love sand between my toes, just not when I'm putting my shoes back on after said walk.

You sound like a very nice person from what you have just shared with us. I wish I was better at deciphering all your previous messages and apologize if I misjudged you. However, I'm sure you can understand, that I was only trying to get to the bottom of all of this, if there even is such a thing.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Would you mind clarifying what you think the female officer and Amalgam Virgo project might have to do with Amalgam170? I skimmed the pdf but maybe not thoroughly enough. I get the name association, just not how it could tie together.
en.wikipedia.org...

In his highly regarded book, 9/11: Synthetic Terror: Made in the U.S., Webster Tarpley (1992) discusses the significance war games may have had on 9/11. In one section he refers to an exercise called ‘‘Amalgam Virgo.’’ This exercise is a U.S.–Canadian multi-agency, bilateral air security exercise sponsored by NORAD. Now an annual event, it made its debut on the morning of 9/11. (In spite of the fact that information about the war games has been classified, the fact that 9/11 was the premier of Amalgam Virgo was announced by the U.S. Department of Defense ‘‘Armed Forces Information Services’’ a year later in announcing its ‘‘second annual’’ exercise.28 Marine Corps Major, Mike Snyder, called the day-long exercise in 2002 a great success.29)
"The Military Drills on 9-11: "Bizarre Coincidence" or Something Else?"

Richard Ben-Veniste, Commissioner: Isn’t it a fact, Sir, that prior to September 11th, 2001, NORAD had already in the works, plans to simulate in an exercise, a simultaneous hijacking of two planes in the United States?

Ben-Veniste’s official position is only that NORAD should have been more prepared for such an event since they had this particular drill just in June 2001. However, the fact that his bringing up this issue or the fact that Amalgam Virgo was not mentioned in the final 9/11 Commission Report should give pause. Why was an exercise, so similar to actual 9/11 events, not given more attention?

www.911myths.com...

I haven't checked into the validity of any of these statements but if this holds any truth, it makes one wonder if a similar 'war games exercise' could be in the works in terms of a biological threat for the future.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD[/i
I am actually pretty knowledgable when I'm not feeling out my surroundings and folks who are being contrary towards me. Sometimes I even feign ignorance and make posts I don't even believe in, just to get a reaction from said people

That sounds like me

So you don't mind if I kindly ask you a few simple questions? Nothing serious..just rather interested

Do you feel at risk if you gave out certain info? And going from previous replies, what is your motive here? At ATS we get a lot of feeders. I'm not that gullible, i'll just poke into stuff but not go too deep or else I fall in. It does seem like you could have orchestrated this. How would you know who amalgram is, or have you been having a good time of it?

Again nothing serious, it is the internet afterall

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thank you.

No need to go back to school for writing, write what you know and make it good enough, and publishing houses will look at it.

I wrote for a newspaper once ( in High School) lol, and nearly went into the news business, but given the way print media is going, Im glad I didn't.

My dream job was to work for National Geographic as a photographer. I have had several photo credits in major mags, and even in print advertisements, but that is my side passion.

TV writing is a tough business, you can work for years until your ship comes in.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD[/i
I am actually pretty knowledgable when I'm not feeling out my surroundings and folks who are being contrary towards me. Sometimes I even feign ignorance and make posts I don't even believe in, just to get a reaction from said people

That sounds like me

So you don't mind if I kindly ask you a few simple questions? Nothing serious..just rather interested

Do you feel at risk if you gave out certain info? And going from previous replies, what is your motive here? At ATS we get a lot of feeders. I'm not that gullible, i'll just poke into stuff but not go too deep or else I fall in. It does seem like you could have orchestrated this. How would you know who amalgram is, or have you been having a good time of it?

Again nothing serious, it is the internet afterall

I don't know who Amalgam is, in fact it took me several pages of banter to even figure out what the hell people were talking about, and frankly I still don't quite get what the implication was really supposed to be.

I saw the name of the purported research station in (insert russian town name here) so I did a search on that town in Russia. Then I looked into labs, and found the exact name, which led me to a scientists name who does indeed study these sorts of things, which led me to research him, which led me to Affitech which is in bed with the Russians and blood yada yada. I recall someone saying Amalgam is a female, and so I did some digging and found a NORAD worker, a female, involved in conspiracy yada yada which was linked to the name Amalgam over and over. Amalgam Virgo in fact...and her name was always involved. She appears to be a 9/11 conspiracy theorist that subscribes to the "stand down" order being given on 9/11 and thinks our government was responsible.

I have been having a good time of it, but not all of my posts are just silly, some of it is legit, in fact I think a few of the things I found and posted were some of the biggest revelations in this thread. ?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

My dream job was to work for National Geographic as a photographer. I have had several photo credits in major mags, and even in print advertisements, but that is my side passion.

Well we aren't so different after all! I used to tell my parents this all the time. My parents had tons of National Geographic magazines and I would read all of them, wishing I could be the lucky person who got to travel and photograph all those wonderful places and people and write about them. I love photography too.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You did contribute awesome information. Which is why I was so confused, when I was trying to decide if you were really involved, messing with my head, or just making a joke of things haha.

Oh, I get it now, yeah I saw a reference to Amalgam being female as well. Interesting. I don't remember who said it though. theson perhaps.

I edited to add more to my question for clarification about Amalgam-Virgo.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I believe the exercise itself was called Amalgam-Virgo

In his highly regarded book, 9/11: Synthetic Terror: Made in the U.S., Webster Tarpley (1992) discusses the significance war games may have had on 9/11. In one section he refers to an exercise called ‘‘Amalgam Virgo.’’ This exercise is a U.S.–Canadian multi-agency, bilateral air security exercise sponsored by NORAD. Now an annual event, it made its debut on the morning of 9/11. (In spite of the fact that information about the war games has been classified, the fact that 9/11 was the premier of Amalgam Virgo was announced by the U.S. Department of Defense ‘‘Armed Forces Information Services’’ a year later in announcing its ‘‘second annual’’ exercise.28 Marine Corps Major, Mike Snyder, called the day-long exercise in 2002 a great success.29)
"The Military Drills on 9-11: "Bizarre Coincidence" or Something Else?"

Richard Ben-Veniste, Commissioner: Isn’t it a fact, Sir, that prior to September 11th, 2001, NORAD had already in the works, plans to simulate in an exercise, a simultaneous hijacking of two planes in the United States?

Ben-Veniste’s official position is only that NORAD should have been more prepared for such an event since they had this particular drill just in June 2001. However, the fact that his bringing up this issue or the fact that Amalgam Virgo was not mentioned in the final 9/11 Commission Report should give pause. Why was an exercise, so similar to actual 9/11 events, not given more attention?

I haven't checked into the validity of any of these statements but if this holds any truth, it makes one wonder if a similar 'war games exercise' could be in the works in terms of a biological threat for the future.

Would it be too far of a stretch to wonder if this could happen in the future? If Amalgam170 did indeed work for NORAD, perhaps this is how he/she might have come in contact with such information, if something like this was being planned for the future. Although they did say it would be of ET, but then again the virus is supposedly being held in a research lab.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

But my background is in Archaeology.

This is intriguing, I know this will be off topic but, I think the OP of this thread has long since moved on, I think the Mods and Staff probably cringe every time they see this thread roll across the "Recent Posts" as well as probably a lot of other members based solely on their posts throughout. So for all intents and purposes this thread has been on so many tangents why stop now....

Being that your background is in what is quoted above what is your take on the "13th Crystal Skull" being found. More rather, the scientific data that was recorded in the 60's regarding the creation of the skulls.

The research by Hewlett-Packard in 1964 in a special laboratory revealed that the skull had been made long before the first civilizations appeared in that part of America where the skull was found. In addition, rock crystal of such perfect quality couldn't be found in that area. The most amazing thing was that the ancient skull weighing 5.13 kg, 203.4 mm long and 125.4 wide had been made of a whole crystal. This fact contradicted the laws of physics.

and...

1944-1945: Establishment of the Crystal Skull Society International in the states of New York and California by F. R. ‘Nick’ Nocerino. This is the first research society to be formed to specifically investigate the subject of the crystal skulls.

1954: 1 st Edition of F. A. Mitchell-Hedges autobiography, Danger My Ally is published In England.

1959: F. A. Mitchell-Hedges passes on and his daughter, Anna Mitchell-Hedges inherits the crystal skull. (Author’s Note: It is said Mr. Mitchell-Hedges asked for the crystal skull to be buried with him but Anna chose not to do so.)

1964-1970: Frank and Mabel Dorland (California), art conservators, meet Anna Mitchell-Hedges in New York City (1964). Ms. Mitchell-Hedges decides to give the crystal skull to Mr. Dorland for research. Frank Dorland conducts various tests in this six-year period with the crystal skull which are later reported in various books. He keeps the skull in his home and in a bank vault. He works with a number of different psychics to collect more information about the skull and is visited by numerous people that wish to experience this crystal skull, some of whom are very famous.

1970: Frank Dorland and author/journalist Richard Garvin bring the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull to Hewlett Packard in California to allow scientists to do various experiments upon this crystal skull.

1971: In the February issue of “Measure”, Hewlett Packard’s company-wide newsletter, appears a report of the research conducted upon the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Seems like we're pretty much done with the amalgam part of this thread. I really couldn't understand Sigmund's posts as being humorous to me, but then, some friends and family tell me I don't have a sense of humor. I suppose I really am too serious sometimes. So, Sigmund, tho I still wonder about any motives of WHOEVER posted the 'encrypted' message in the first place, I guess I can let that go. The info on blood types, and the imbalance of negative factors was interesting, so I got that out of it. And speculating on a possible virus that periodically kills off a large portion of the population does make a person wonder how the imbalance came about.
Whether the virus exists, well, we'll find out, won't we? Is there a consensus on whether amalgam was(Is?) even real, or was this just all nonsense?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

I don't know. I'm still digging for connections.
See my above posts on this page.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I've had the opportunity to view the Mitchell Hedges skull, it's owned by Mitchell Hedges adopted daughters husband, he lives in Indiana.

As far as the new discovery, I'll wait before I made any speculation. The skulls at both the British Museum and the "Smithsonian" Skull are fakes.

I suspect there are some real examples out there in private collections. I'll reserve comment until I know more.

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join