It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

thanks for the link.

seems to add more credibility to amalgam's story.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

Did anyone look up Amalgam Virgo? And the Lt.

Yeah, I noticed somebody else mentioned this earlier in the thread, which at the time didn't seem like much, hwever, a link from Wiki later, and I found this paragraph....

The CINCNORAD FTX program focuses on the air sovereignty and air defense missions. It operationally tests detection and prosecution of the air-breathing threat, connectivity with battle staffs and the deployment and employment capabilities of NORAD-assigned and-gained units. Specific exercise objectives are developed for each exercise to ensure exercise participants are aware of the exercise focus. These objectives ensure that the maximum benefit is gained from the exercise experience. However, exercise objectives are not permitted to interfere with real-world operations in support of CINCNORAD-assigned missions. CINCNORAD-sponsored FTXs employ actual aircraft in scenarios designed to exercise C4, CONPLANs, procedures and tactics. Scenarios will be as realistic as possible within the bounds of flight safety and the constraints of peacetime operations....

Yeah, nice catch. The Lt COL mentioned above was the one that announced the 9/11 attacks were an exercise being conducted. It seems nowadays the left-hand and the right-hand are coordinating with each other a bit better than before.

It was just now I noticed Sig FRAUD's referenct to "the Lt." which is very unusual for someone supposedly "in-the-know" because there is a world of difference in a Lt. in some branches - an O-1 or O-2, a Navy LT - an O-3, and a LT Col - an O-5. The big dividing point between an O-4 and an O-5 alone is reason to not even mention persons of these ranks in the same sentence. Anyone involved in anything of this level should know better, even a clerk/typist.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

...."You represent AFFITECH a research company located in Norway/Denmark.
You just had Amalgam killed. "

Wait, WHAT? Amalgam is dead?... I just didn't log in for about a day and... wow.
I'd better catch up, I'm just on page 82.

And, I think this thread is dying.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Amaryllis because:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaryllis
reply to post by frugal

...."You represent AFFITECH a research company located in Norway/Denmark.
You just had Amalgam killed. "

Wait, WHAT? Amalgam is dead?... I just didn't log in for about a day and... wow.

it died a while back. It's descended into silliness now.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't replied lately, the internet connection up here on Mount Ararat is really lousy. I'm here with Tenzing Norgay's great grandson who decided he was tired of climbing Everest. We're looking for Noahs Ark, but last night we spotted a YETI. I'll keep you up to date.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

This thread knew too much. It had to go. extra DIV

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This thread knew too much. It had to go.

The good things about it, for me, is that I got my discussion about blood types and in particular the Rh factor that the skeptics and trolls would effectively shut down before getting traction in earlier attempts. We get to observe these blood-types in action in this thread and I think there are a few generalized but conclusive observations that can be made. Productive for that.

The other fun part was having a virus that was selective, had a 60/40 odds for a payout for the majority of the thread's participants, or death to the losers. I've still got my fingers crossed this could be a real threat, it sounds like so much fun if it happens. At my age the loss is not unbearable so the win is worth it - not much choice whether to play or not if it were real. Productive.

And there was the opportunity to solve an on-going mystery. A lot of efforts and diligence was displayed by some exceptional players along with many others making significant contributions to the effort. There were a few comical twists and interjections but it almost never went completely Looney Tunes, though some Merrie Melodies, granted. I'm sorry there was no winning answer but Johnny Jacobs will tell us about the lovely parting gifts we have for our players. Thank you for participating, stay tuned to our channel, and after the winter solstice of 2012 there may be awarded some additional prizes.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Haha. Very well said. This thread has been so entertaining, my Netflix account is sending me where have you been messages!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Fraud, do you think you could contribute without the cryptive nonsensical claptrap, seriously its like the elephant in the room lol
extra DIV

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by solargeddon

thanks for the link.

seems to add more credibility to amalgam's story.

No worries, have been checking back to this thread, and keeping up.

Certainly did seem to be relevant information

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Fraud, do you think you could contribute without the cryptive nonsensical claptrap, seriously its like the elephant in the room lol

< insert sarcasm here >

I find your lack of humor simply astonishing! You should automatically be a pro at filtering sarcasm, BS and truth, through the typed out text of a person you do not even know, in regards to a thread where most people who have stayed past the first 30 pages or so are at least trying to contribute something useful.

Shame on you!

edit on 15-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

karen61057

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by cry93

That's an interesting theory regarding the plague. If you mean the black plague I read somewhere (will look for it) that the gentrified and the wealthy were largely spared - not because of their worthiness or cleanliness but because they owned horses and I forget the connection but I remember there being a sound reason that being around horses protected you somehow. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? This is such an interesting thread and has been an interesting day in regard to all this. If this one ends up deleted or closed...there is really something wrong with this place.

edit on 7-5-2011 by ChrisCrikey because: edited to add "or closed" in final sentence.

The biggest reason was they could leave the cities and go to country homes where they were better secluded from passers by or travelers from plague ridden areas. The horses were their mode of transportation. They could get away!

karen61057

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Oh fantastic
I assume I'm type O since dad is O- and mom O+ but I don't know if i'm + or - and someone mentions there's a virus just for the - types...
I wonder which side of the coin toss I'm on?

If I remember this correctly if your RH factor was different from your mothers you would have had to have a transfusion at birth ( I think there's a shot for this now though) We have cases of RH - in our family and in the 50's when most of my cousins and myself were born that was the proceedure.

UberL33t

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

With the logic behind ( and here I go assuming again
) the above quote.

I should go look at all the other threads you're contributing in. This way I will know which threads on ATS to pay closer attention to. Hmmm.....

My.mind.is.mine

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I wasn't aware the spelling police were on duty! I wuld have tryd hardr.

I am on a laptop at a military base sitting in the dark. Forgive me if I don't spell it all perfectly. I'm also someone who frequently types the wrong letter because I type fast, and internet forums aren't terribly concerning to me as far as spelling.

Now your lying a$$ is at a military base?!? What the **** DON'T you do!??! You're like a damn internet super hero or something!!!
FAIL!!!
edit on 15-5-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

cry93

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I knew it was only a matter of time before Sigmund made this sort of claim. I'm waiting to hear the info concerning her security clearance.

My.mind.is.mine

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

No matter, cuz now this bored a$$ teenager is on MT. ARARAT!!!

BAN THIS IDIOT SOMEBODY!!!

cry93

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Perhaps we should send her out to locate Noah's ark? Maybe she could figure out what really happened to Enoch, too? She certainly has the resume to pull it off.

thedoctorswife

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I wasn't aware the spelling police were on duty! I wuld have tryd hardr.

I am on a laptop at a military base sitting in the dark. Forgive me if I don't spell it all perfectly. I'm also someone who frequently types the wrong letter because I type fast, and internet forums aren't terribly concerning to me as far as spelling.

I was going to say that your very droll Sigmund, but i didnt want to be accused of making a typo. So it seems that your posts will not get any less cryptic any time soon?

FeatheredSerpent

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This what your on about?

Links-

www.scribd.com...

www.yourbbsucks.com...

hope i got it right.

Edit-another link-media.nara.gov...

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join