It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

You're over your "irritated" mood now? Good, it didn't become you. Though I believe for a time it did envelop you. Glad you thought your way through that. Do you have any wisdom you wish to impart for us?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Where's Hercule Poirot when you need him? Probably having tea with Miss Marple.
The new Lord Carnarvon is corporate. Not quite as romantic.
edit on 14-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: n

Well, after reviewing every single post of yours in this thread, I have concluded that you are either full of !@#$, or Superwoman. My, you do get around. I hardly think with everything you're involved with, you would hardly have time to contribute so much time to a crazy thread like this on ATS.

What you've told us about yourself:

You work in radio and television.
You have a forum, of which you are the owner and moderator.
You are a pilot.
You are a woman.
You are a mother to one child.
You are in your 30's.
You are a reptilian.
You are the daughter of a bohemian grove attendee.
You are a bilderberg club member.
You represent AFFITECH a research company located in Norway/Denmark.
You just had Amalgam killed.
You want the rest of the world to die while Reptilians take control throughGlobal Warming which you are causing.

Thanks for nothing, I hope you had fun. But you get no pity from me, and no more of my attention. Stay on your high horse in your arrogance. I prefer to at least try and be a useful contributor to this forum and not intentionally mislead people away from their search for the truth, no matter how outlandish it may seem.

You are hilarious! I don't know what to say!

Drama, Drama, Drama.... Who needs television or crazy relatives for entertainment? This is where it's at.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Truly!

I certainly have been getting my daily dose of drama ever since frequenting this site again.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Truly!

I certainly have been getting my daily dose of drama ever since frequenting this site again.
Seeker, where do you think we go from here now, ive got a nasty feeling were not going to here from Amalgam again, not saying its a hoax or real though. The thread will just die wont it, theres only so much we can talk about.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I honestly don't think there's anywhere else for this thread to go. Unless we hear from Amalgam again. Or other members come to any concrete conclusions. I think we've pretty much rung the blood type talk dry.
Guess we'll see when October comes around, I'm not I'm holding my breath though.

ETA Or was it September? My brain is tired.

edit on 14-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Truly!

Seeker, where do you think we go from here now, ive got a nasty feeling were not going to here from Amalgam again, not saying its a hoax or real though. The thread will just die wont it, theres only so much we can talk about.

Well, there are over 1700 chapters to review.

What makes this interesting is that the "virus" part of it could be a lot of fun.

Seeker11

My brain is tired.

You don't seem quite as "twisted" now.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by thedoctorswife

I honestly don't think there's anywhere else for this thread to go. Unless we hear from Amalgam again. Or other members come to any concrete conclusions. I think we've pretty much rung the blood type talk dry.
Guess we'll see when October comes around, I'm not I'm holding my breath though.

ETA Or was it September? My brain is tired.

edit on 14-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

Join the tired brain gang darling.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well, after page 85, the "No sense of humor..." comment perplexes me
there were some down right funny replies, subjective I guess

For what it's worth I will leave the other forum open for anyone involved there to continue to contribute if they are so inclined. I am considering removing the password protection at this point but would be willing to leave that up to a majority decision for those involved. If you'd like, send me a U2U on ATS if you'd prefer to keep it to the group that it is.

As far as this topic goes, I would concur that we are boxed in by speculation at this point. October will be here before you know it. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to tell the people in your lives that you love them, take note of all the beautiful things and people that are all around you in this World, and eliminate all those negative petty differences that plague this Earth and the people in it. This is in my humbled opinion, the "real virus" that is so rampantly degrading our species at an exponential rate.

The cure doesn't take a team of brilliant scientists to develop as we all already carry the anti-body, you just have to want to activate it, choose positivity and stop focusing on what is negative and you will see things so much more clearly as you will be free of the "virus".

There is an imbalance occurring, and has been since we crawled out of the caves. Our advancement, though astonishing on so many levels, is as well corrupt on so many more. This imbalance in energy, will be corrected whether we like it or not.

For most have the audacity to think that they can "out-wit" (for lack of a better term) the Universe, which I feel is rather comical in a sense. It takes quite a great sense of humor to think that a correction will not eventually ensue to return a balance to the energy that we have ultimately been responsible for altering. The Universe asks very little, yet we expect so much.

"What you put out, you get back in return"

I will "sign off" on that quote in my precious B+ blood anytime as I believe it with every fiber of my being as well as all of my energy within.

Most, if not all scientists, will agree it is not a matter of "if" but "when". This claim may be complete bullocks, so might the next 500 but, 1 of them, 1 day, won't be.

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 5/14/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
When you see short little beings suddenly emerge at dusk weilding glowing rods of death swarming your home on October 31st, RUN, RUN for your lives!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

When you see short little beings suddenly emerge at dusk weilding glowing rods of death swarming your home on October 31st, RUN, RUN for your lives!

You spelled wielding wrong turbo. I only know that because I quoted your post and it has a pretty little red line under it. None the less, I have stock piled Reese Pieces.

Reese Pieces are the key to this..Google it...Skittles only work temporarily, the last report was misconceived based on lack of data.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Especially if you run out of candy. They can get dangerous!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Seeker11

My brain is tired.

You don't seem quite as "twisted" now.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Oh, I'm always a bit 'twisted', I just don't always look it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I wasn't aware the spelling police were on duty! I wuld have tryd hardr.

I am on a laptop at a military base sitting in the dark. Forgive me if I don't spell it all perfectly. I'm also someone who frequently types the wrong letter because I type fast, and internet forums aren't terribly concerning to me as far as spelling.

Did anyone look up Amalgam Virgo? And the Lt.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
SigmundFraud appears to be an expert angler.

Kudos on your ability to reel em' in.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

That was meant to tingle your "sense of humor" nerve. I typo immensely throughout. The amount of times I edit a post sometimes befuddles me. My proofing, comes after I post in most cases. To assure you, it wasn't a personal attack at your grammatical wherewithal. More just an attempt to thwart the blanketed "No sense of humor" claim from earlier that you so eloquently displayed.

Slow down Turbo, this isn't a race

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Ever been fishing and catch that one big one...as it is reeled in it gives you a hell of a fight all the way up just until you are all but sure you have your catch in net and then all of a sudden the hook mysteriously disengages and the fish swims off and gives that lil' tail shimmy at you similar to the fashion of the human version of what the middle finger would be?

That would be me, in reply to your post

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sigmund,

Allow me this opportunity....

Others have graciously asked you for your input in regards to your alleged associative involvement or otherwise plethora of knowledge on this topic. You seemingly are choosing to remain solid to a cryptic approach. I am well aware of your feelings regarding assumptions but I have to assume there is a motive behind your approach at presenting information in the fashion that you do.

The part that get's me, is in the beginning, your involvement in this thread did not elude to any sort of cryptographic contribution and seemed to be no different than any other poster in this thread. Only after a debate, did the cryptic side of you reveal itself, of which you have maintained thus far imo.

I would be happy to continue this conversation with you in a U2U if only to understand your motives and convictions thus far. I assure you, what is discussed in U2U would remain in confidence. I have clearly given my public opinion of this thread and it's potential to be a hoax and what my feelings are on the aspect as a whole.

However, I will say, that I am intrigued by your involvement thus far and am open minded enough to at least provide you an avenue if only for the benefit of the doubt and for my own closure.

The ball, is effectively in your court.

edit on 5/14/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I see Sigmund carries right on with these posts. And now says won't give us any answers anyway. Well, boohoo. I suppose we will just be here for months and months, since we obviously cannot get the answers without her help. I suppose we really should be amazed at a self-professed card-carrying Bilderburg and a family tie to the Bohemian Grove. Yes, I do know what that implies, I also understood the mayan god reference. You've told us what you are (or imagine yourself to be). At least we got those 'answers'.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I wasn't aware the spelling police were on duty! I wuld have tryd hardr.

I am on a laptop at a military base sitting in the dark. Forgive me if I don't spell it all perfectly. I'm also someone who frequently types the wrong letter because I type fast, and internet forums aren't terribly concerning to me as far as spelling.

Did anyone look up Amalgam Virgo? And the Lt.

Yeah, I noticed somebody else mentioned this earlier in the thread, which at the time didn't seem like much, hwever, a link from Wiki later, and I found this paragraph....

The CINCNORAD FTX program focuses on the air sovereignty and air defense missions. It operationally tests detection and prosecution of the air-breathing threat, connectivity with battle staffs and the deployment and employment capabilities of NORAD-assigned and-gained units. Specific exercise objectives are developed for each exercise to ensure exercise participants are aware of the exercise focus. These objectives ensure that the maximum benefit is gained from the exercise experience. However, exercise objectives are not permitted to interfere with real-world operations in support of CINCNORAD-assigned missions. CINCNORAD-sponsored FTXs employ actual aircraft in scenarios designed to exercise C4, CONPLANs, procedures and tactics. Scenarios will be as realistic as possible within the bounds of flight safety and the constraints of peacetime operations. FTXs are joint, binational exercises and include participating units from 1CAD, Canadian Maritime Command, HQ NORAD, NORAD regions and sectors, United States Atlantic Command (USACOM), United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), United States Southern Command (USSOUTHCOM), United States Pacific Command (USPACOM), United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), Air Mobility Command (AMC), Air National Guard (ANG), US Air Force, US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, Civil Air Patrol, US Customs Service and the US Coast Guard.

Could be nothing, but I note in the first sentence, that it talks of defending air breathing threats, looks a though perhaps this arm of the military are concerned with protecting the air that we breath.

Maybe this is the department Amalgam worked in ?

Makes sense, as the virus would be airbourne in the initial, and would rain down in the skies via a meteor shower from Elenins coma.

Link

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

reply to post by cry93

As for my ego and what I "Don't Know".... look up Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins and Operation Amalgam Virgo 1 and 2 etc

It's a continuation of a bunch of bunk being "secretely" announced. By all means run with it.

Many of you Cry98 and your cronies have been very rude, so yes I threw out some silly comments, which any normal human being would have picked up on. Do me a favor and don't ask me to give you the answers next time. Sit around for days and months trying to figure it all out......
edit on 14-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: Sandia

Another "war gamer" are you? Those were fun days but I'm getting a bit too old for some of those kinds of adventures, I was much younger then. Adventure always awaits in the "money pit" but mostly just long hours languishing behind a console for us oldsters. In case you are one of my old cronies, thanks for the memories but retirement suits me better nowadays. They've made travel too much of a hassle, Out-CONUS expenses are too much without special per diem, and I refuse to play silly games with those Homeland Security idiots at the airports if I'm not carrying a green passport, regardless of the supposed danger - I'll take my chances with those whack-o's before letting myself get felt-up each time I board a flight.

BTW I'm an hour or more away from the "sandia" fields, and I hope that's not some slam against Obama. He's not my fav but he is an improvement, and I don't appreciate that kind of humor so I will assume that was a reference to something else that went over my head.

Not worth it. Life is much simpler now. And healthier down here.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join