It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yep, the NORAD operation with amalgam code word in it was posted somewhere back in the earlier parts of the thread. Was coincidence at least, and was pointed out that it was a possible reason the OP used the word as his member name, also the 170 behind it possible link to 170 MHZ freq he talked about.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
Would it be against ats t&c's to do a thread asking for ats members blood tyoes? Lol

Good question. If ok be sure you add a section for: "none of the above" in your listing of blood types to cover everybody who may be on ATS....

edit on 5/14/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

Originally posted by showintail
Would it be against ats t&c's to do a thread asking for ats members blood tyoes? Lol

Good question. If ok be sure you add a section for: "none of the above" in your listing of blood types to cover everybody who may be on ATS....

Excellent suggestion. Extra category like that is needed here. Star!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You mean you and I actually agree on something?
Has hell frozen over

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

You mean you and I actually agree on something?
Has hell frozen over

Yeah, now I have to think twice. I was about to add you to my Rivals list. Now I'm not sure anymore.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Can't you just feel the love oozing all over this thread now? Great stuff. Makes it all worth while.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

That's your call of course, but I actually encourage participation in any thread I start, even if that person is wrong in my opinion. And now that I know your blood type from this thread,..... best of luck to you in the future.....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

Hi I know this wasn't directed at me personally.
But I also included information on what has happened AFTER my first child rh positive child as well.
If it was only birth problems alone, then yes, it can happen to all blood groups.
But the birth experience as well as mutliple miscarriages and ectopics I thought would highlight some issues that some of us rh negs have with childbirth and fertility in general.
Sorry I wasn't more clear about the meaning of what I was trying to convey in that post.

I think others might have got what I meant.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hmmm smh@ the direction this thread has taken. Why is it that humans always find a way to fit into a group that is somehow chosen and special. Life is special, there is no need to add another 'special' level of division to it all. It is what got us into this mess in the first place - our perpetual need for segmentation, grouping and selection. I am sure people on and off ATS come in various, shades, backgrounds, age groups, aura colours, temperaments, professions, interests, countries, blood groups, experiences, star signs .... you name it. But what truly brings us together is our search for some sort of truth as to our world and the workings there of.

Why is it so seemingly impossible for humans to remember that we are all one, all connected and all responsible for what is. I like most on here hope for change but if that change means just a change of who and what we call special then I don't want to be part of it. I for one is hoping that the changes that come will have us recognise life and our fellow beings as all part of one big eco system that in the end all will benefit from if we come from a place of love as supposed to segregation.

Love ,light and balance

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
All those posting on this thread have really impressed me,kudos. I even called my doc. To see what mine was. He didnt know,but told me to come on in. I got to thinking. If i get the test i will know my bloodtype,but i will be put on the list,name,address,place of employment,etc. If i am a negative bt,40% chance of death, if not,well,i will be the only one who knows. I know everyone is fired up over this thread. But you better watch giving out info. Which may seal your fate,theson

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The interpretation is wrong it should read Extraterrestial threat to those with positive blood. If 2/3 of the population is to be wipped out there are not enough humans on Earth that have O negative blood. It is approximately 7% of the population of this Earth. ^Y^

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by UberL33t

nice work! cept...why can't i find me there ...
did u forget about me!!!

Me too! boohoooo no one loves me.......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I know, I missed I think approximately 5 of you that recorded your type on the original poll that I created in the other forum. I had already completed the data set (@5:00am and had to be to work @7am, yeah I stayed up that late for this thing
)

Unfortunately, I deleted the other poll and only recorded the types and not who they specifically belonged to before I added the few from the other poll.

I posted a thread on the other forum before I left that morning asking for anyone that recorded their type in the original poll to post it and I would include it before I plugged in all the numbers on the graph. Only 4 people did.

I apologize

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
The interpretation is wrong it should read Extraterrestial threat to those with positive blood. If 2/3 of the population is to be wipped out there are not enough humans on Earth that have O negative blood. It is approximately 7% of the population of this Earth. ^Y^

In what way is the interpretation wrong? Amalgam specifically said that it was people who are Rh- that will be affected. There is speculation that Rh+ could be carriers which is entirely likely but again, it's Rh- people who will be directly affected according to Amalgam.

Could you please clarify your position on this?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia

Originally posted by amari

In what way is the interpretation wrong? Amalgam specifically said that it was people who are Rh- that will be affected. There is speculation that Rh+ could be carriers which is entirely likely but again, it's Rh- people who will be directly affected according to Amalgam.

Could you please clarify your position on this?

If you think about it, if you were planning on leaking some information about a viral illness that only some rhesus negatives were susceptible to, but which would effect most rhesus negatives before everyone else, then the best way to allieviate mass panic would be to say that it only affected rhesus negatives. Plus there is the added advantage that they are a minority group, so would most likely be turned on and or ignored under mob rule, hence a need to evacuate or seperate those who exhibit immunity.

Perhaps. I simply like to play with information, put it this way, I'm not exactly in a panic. But it is an interesting concept none the less.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BadPenny

You have a good point with that. It would make sense to do it that way.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i am A- so is my mother my wife is B+ what could my son be as i dont know his type ?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
With all the events in this thread, more how it has all played out I (and I don't think anyone here) can truly say one way or another if this claim is able to be validated. The only way to do so would be if TPTB released a statement of a similar calliber:

To the People of the World

We regret to inform you that the message Amalgam delivered was correct.

As the Earth passes through the tail debris of Comet Elenin it will cause a meteor shower. Within this material is a virus that remains dormant while Elenin is making its 10,000 - 11,000 year Elliptical orbit around our Sun. The virus is airborne and becomes active due to the heat caused by entry into the Earth's Atmosphere on the pieces and particles that survive the entry phase.

These smaller particles containing the now active virus will reach the Jet Streams first and then eventually filter down into the lower levels of the atmosphere and disperse Planet wide affecting every living human being that is susceptible based on the studies that have been conducted on the DNA of the same virus that was discovered 2 years ago in Antarctica in a fragmented remnant of Elenin's last passing.

As of yet, the CDC and other major research facilities have not been able to develop a vaccine to thwart this virus. With the Comet's approach drawing nearer there is little hope that there will be a sufficient cure developed in time. Governments of the World are working with one another and making preparations for a "worst case scenario" event to manage the aftermath.

The advice at this point, try not to panic as there is nothing you can do and order must be maintained as to not risk unnecessary and premature injuries and loss of life, create a survival plan to cover the 5 basic survival needs for a significant duration, keep contributing to society, live your life to the fullest, love your fellow man, dissolve any grudges or petty differences, and finally, pray that God has mercy on all our souls.

Me personally, I would be content with that statement. I can't speak for the rest of the World as I am sure there are a multitude of variables in place that would for all intents and purposes create complete chaos if a statement of this magnitude were to ever be released. If they knew, I believe that most of what I stated in that fictitious statement would be true in that they would be attempting to "fix it" but, as well be planning for a scenario in the event that they couldn’t develop said "fix".

Throughout this thread, nothing was or has ever been proven as "concrete" regarding the initial claim however; quite a few of the particulars surrounding the claim that could give credence to its validity were absolutely solidified as "concrete".

Facts have been lavishly introduced throughout this thread i.e. Viruses, Comet Elenin, Blood, and Rh Factors just to name a few. If October comes and goes and Negative Blood types and Positive Blood Types are still alive and kicking and Comet Elenin comes and goes only then will the truth be made known. Until that time, it is and always will be speculation unless a similar statement to the fictitious one above is released to the public.

If October comes and goes and reveals this claim as just another "fear-mongering, end of the world, and purely attention garnering thread" then I will be content in the fact that I was able to take so much knowledge away from it that I would have otherwise probably never been privy to. As well as all the great people that are now a part of my life, both in my determination of what is positive and negative. Each of which I am confident I could learn from in some fashion.

This is my deduction!

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 5/14/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Fukushima daiichi in the news today?

Nice chatting.

new topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>