It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why are the posting times/ and some of registration info since 2:49pm starting with solargeddon on page 87 now showing in black type on this thread? Haven't noticed that anywhere else on ATS....hmmmm

and yet I now see my posting time is in white letters here on page 88?

edit on 5/15/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
Why are the posting times/ and some of registration info since 2:49pm starting with solargeddon on page 87 now showing in black type on this thread? Haven't noticed that anywhere else on ATS....hmmmm

and yet I now see my posting time is in white letters here on page 88?

I was wondering the same thing, thought it was just my laptop playing tricks on my eyes.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I thought maybe you had figured out a way to change type colors to reflect blood types......

Seriously though it seems kind of strange, like someone had to manually update some changes?
Going to have to catch up from where I left off on this thread to see what new things have developed....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by seeker11

I thought maybe you had figured out a way to change type colors to reflect blood types......

haha.

Or Sigmund is hacking ATS.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Roses are red, voilets are blue, I'm Rh negative, how about you?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Anyone else here have GREEN blood?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Two meaningless childish posts in a row...

Nah, you aren't an attention whore or anything like that.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i think something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
¡uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ uɹnʇ oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,upıp ı 'ʎɯ ɥO
edit on 15-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

Oh come on, lighten up a bit. Nothing wrong with some levity.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yes! Oh thank goodness someone else smelled that too.

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
i think something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Things are descending so rapidly here I'm getting a nosebleed.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Roses are red, voilets are blue, I'm Rh negative, how about you?

Got to admit, this was quite funny and I did giggle.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

NORAD workers don't have information on scientific research. Those in the know, are not NORAD workers. NORAD workers stare at screens, and on Christmas they track "santa claus". .....

Because I just couldn't help myself.

Taken from NORAD's website.

For the aerospace warning mission, the commander of NORAD provides an integrated tactical warning and attack assessment to the governments of Canada and the United States. To accomplish the aerospace control mission, NORAD uses a network of satellites, ground-based radar, airborne radar and fighters to detect, intercept and, if necessary, engage any air-breathing threat to Canada and the United States
www.norad.mil...

NORAD AND NORTHCOM work closely together to protect and defend. As far as I can see NORAD would most definitely have access to scientific research. How else would they be prepared to counter potential biological attacks.

Let's review.

The commander of USNORTHCOM also commands the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), a bi-national command responsible for aerospace warning, aerospace control, and maritime warning for Canada, Alaska and the continental United States.

Taken from US NORTHCOM's website.

USNORTHCOM’s civil support mission includes domestic disaster relief operations that occur during fires, hurricanes, floods and earthquakes. Support also includes counter-drug operations and managing the consequences of a terrorist event employing a weapon of mass destruction.
www.northcom.mil...

And in case we're confused on what exactly a weapon of mass destruction could be...

A weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans (and other life forms) and/or cause great damage to man-made structures (e.g. buildings), natural structures (e.g. mountains), or the biosphere in general. The scope and application of the term has evolved and been disputed, often signifying more politically than technically. Coined in reference to aerial bombing with chemical explosives, it has come to distinguish large-scale weaponry of other technologies, such as chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear. This differentiates the term from more technical ones such as chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons (CBRN).
en.wikipedia.org...

As for not having any access to scientific research. Please review just a couple of the following articles from NORAD-USNORTHCOM in regards to potential bio-weapon threats.

Brucellosis Information Sheet NORAD-USNORTHCOM/SG
Why are we concerned with brucellosis as a bio-weapon?
Considering the damage done by the infection in animals-decreased milk production, weight loss in animals, loss of
young, infertility, and lameness, it is one of the most serious diseases of livestock. The rapidity with which it
spreads and the fact that it is transmissible to humans makes it all the more serious. Intentional exposure by
terrorists would most likely involve aerosolization but could involve contamination of foodstuffs.
deploymenthealthlibrary.fhp.osd.mil...

And...

Botulinum Toxin as a Biological Weapon NORAD-USNORTHCOM/SG
Why is botulinum toxin considered a bioweapons threat?
Botulinum toxin is extremely potent, easy to manufacture and transport, as well as being
colorless, odorless, and tasteless when in solution. In addition, affected persons require
protracted care. Furthermore, several states are known to have produced botulinum toxin as a
biological weapon. For example, the Soviet Union and Iraq produced botulinum toxin as a
weapon. Finally, the Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo tried to use botulinum toxin as a weapon in
the early 1990s.

How could botulinum toxin be used as a bioweapon?
Botulinum toxin could be released as an aerosol or as a food-borne contaminent. To generate
aerosols for inhalation, Iraq produced both missiles and bombs filled with botulinum toxin. The
Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo used aerosol-generating equipment during its attacks. However,
it’s unlikely botulinum toxin would be used to contaminate municipal water supplies because it
would require large amounts of toxin, and standard water treatments inactivate the toxin anyway.
deploymenthealthlibrary.fhp.osd.mil...

But I guess those don't look very scientific do they, and those NORAD workers are simply staring at screens chasing Santa and picking their nose all day.

ETA
What does this mean? If Amalgam's story is legit then while working for NORAD for 12 years he could very well have come across information such as what he shared.
edit on 15-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

uggh, nvm

Oh, you were being sarcastic about NORAD. I see. First serious, then sarcasm, then bs, then hurt feelings for my honest misinterpretation, then oh god knows what...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I would like to know if white people are all meant to have this O bloodtype? I havnt looked into it but it seems white people are the only ones to have the O type..but i could be mistaken. So can a mix get O? Lets say a A mother has a child from a O father, what bloodtype are we looking at? Does it only stay O if both parents are O's?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

No, non-white people can and do (waving... hi) have O- blood.

In other news, I can roll my tongue. I hope you all are impressed.
edit on 15-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner
I would like to know if white people are all meant to have this O bloodtype? I havnt looked into it but it seems white people are the only ones to have the O type..but i could be mistaken. So can a mix get O? Lets say a A mother has a child from a O father, what bloodtype are we looking at? Does it only stay O if both parents are O's?

It seems there are some ethnic trends with blood type but doesn't seem there is anything racially exclusive. It seems caucasians by far have more Rh negatives but they are still very much a minority and other races have them as well. I believe Asians tend to have the least Rh negatives but have the most B types.

Like there are gene pairs there appears to be blood-type pairs that can permit blood-types to show up in the children that may not be present in the parents outward blood-type. Due to these pairs, it seems almost any type is possible as long as the type exist in the pair.

I've learned more about blood-type from this thread than I ever really wanted to know.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

uggh, nvm

Oh, you were being sarcastic about NORAD. I see. First serious, then sarcasm, then bs, then hurt feelings for my honest misinterpretation, then oh god knows what...

Nah, no hurt feelings. I enjoy researching, and ATS, good stories, and humor thrown in. But no malice, except towards those who are condescending or closed minded. Luckily those seem to be few and far between. I like this group, everyone seems very interesting.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

If all else fails, we can put in a resume in the event The Vampire Queen ever needs a good blood type consultant.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join