It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Theories about this whole mess.

1. Sigmund started this thread 4 days after joining ATS, because nobody was taking any noticed of the threads she had started...except for a couple replies here and there. So, she decided that she wanted to get some attention, maybe have a laugh at our expense and decided to create a hoax. Maybe researched a couple things that she could tie together, started another account under the name Amalgam, and here we are. So, 7 days later Sigmund is getting kind of tired of not being able to take credit for the thread so points us in the direction of their previous posts, and offers cryptic explanations, and no real insight other than tying together a couple of Biology research labs and such. And gets offended when we make assumptions based on all her smoke and mirrors tactics.

2. Sigmund wanted attention. But wasn't getting enough with her posts in this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she takes the information already presented and adds to it. Take the information about Japan for instance, the only person who mentioned Japan in this thread was myself when I looked up the information on where Amalgam's email server was based. Only after this does she say something about Japan. There had already been an e-mail exchange between some members of the forum and Amalgam, clarifying the specifics of the topic. So she decides to pick some things that she could tie into all of this and hoped people would notice. When only one person takes notice she beings to have an arrogant attitude and the rumblings of 'troll' begin to surface. So, 7 days later she gets frustrated that nobody is giving her more attention and so points us in the direction of her posts, trying to show us that she has a lot more to do with this than any of us first thought. But when we confront her she remains cryptic and vague and feigns offense.

3. This is not a hoax at all, Amalgam is real and was trying to share important information with us. Sigmund just tried to get in on the action.

4. Sigmund and Amalgam really do know each other. Sigmund is threatening Amalgam, however as far as I know Amalgam has not been back since the first post, so those threats would be falling on deaf ears. What would be the point of that?

I'm leaning 85% hoax (depending on Sigmunds involvement) and 15% truth. Would the mods be able to see if Sigmund and Amalgams account came from the same place? Is that possible? I guess not if somebody is hiding behind an IP.

Well it's been a ton of fun learning about different blood types. I'm not going to worry about this being a hoax or not, either way if it's true there's not a whole lot one could do to prepare anyhow.

edit on 13-5-2011 by seeker11 because: eta theory 4

Seek, your as bright as a button, think your ace girl!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

hey amalgam,old buddy how ya been,long time no see,shame on you

Please explain, theson.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Blood Type/Rh Factor w/ Data-Set*Graph*Percentages

I decided to post this in here as well since pretty much most everyone that has ever posted in this thread is included. It took some doing but, at last here is the data-set, graph, and percentages. Mind you, I had to account for several variables as not everyone was very forthcoming with the data.

Blood Type - known/not known
Rh Factor - known/not known
and Unknown entirely.

I included anyone that posted this information in the thread as well as their member name. Also, I included a percentage scale to compare against that was in one of the replies in the thread. I can't remember who posted it but thank you none the less.

The numbers recorded for ATS vs. that particular population percentage means used is rather interesting in comparison. The amount of O-neg's that reported is quite interesting especially considering the lack of other negatives that reported.

Can't help but wonder if that is due to the O-neg's being more prevalent to their type due to the universal donor thing. Even still, if you account for the other variables of those just reporting Rh neg as well as the possibility of the unknowns chances of being a negative. The negatives reporting took the majority by a huge margin.

The question now becomes, was that due to the thread title, or something else?

There were a couple that claimed to have been one Blood Type/Rh factor at one point in their lives and then another at another point in there lives. As I couldn't make a solid determination I counted these as "Unknowns". Enjoy

edit on 5/13/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

nice work! cept...why can't i find me there ...
did u forget about me!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

No, I lost the 8 that originally posted in the poll, I posted a thread this morning asking if you posted to that poll to repost in this thread and I would include it...only 4 people replied
...you weren't one of them...I know my bad.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I understand the trending due to thread title alone. Great point.

But I think there is something else at play here. It may even be in addition to the thread title here. I have read ATS for some time. I originally started reading due to search engine hits. But I enjoy the Fragile Earth forum here so I check in from time to time.

That particular thread by amalgam prompted me to register here. Otherwise, I would have remained a lurker. I am very particular about where I leave my digital footprint. I think there is something to that original thread, perceived hoax or not.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

The negatives posting to the thread should have given prevalence to this however, the peculiarlarity is ALL of the O-neg's that just happen to post. I find this to be rather anamolous.

The only factor that I can determine is the blood donorship factor. Not sure how one would determine this unless all the negs were polled somehow to determime how they were made privy to their blood type.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by cry93

The negatives posting to the thread should have given prevalence to this however, the peculiarlarity is ALL of the O-neg's that just happen to post. I find this to be rather anamolous.

The only factor that I can determine is the blood donorship factor. Not sure how one would determine this unless all the negs were polled somehow to determime how they were made privy to their blood type.

I see. I understand you. I think I may have an answer but I want to make sure I fully understand you.

What exactly is your theory here?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey i'm not on there, i'm A+

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know my blood type from my military dog tags. O neg.

I mentioned some time back it seemed the number of Rh negs were way above the world average on this thread and possibly on ATS in general.

I am becoming of the opinion that the Rh neg factor may not medically, morally, or in other ways amount to a hill of beans difference in people but am beginning to suspicion if there is a physical factor that accounts for or is correspondent to the "dances to a different drummer" type it could be the Rh factor. Not sure how others would feel about that. True in my case though as well as some others that rang in on this thread.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm heading out now but will be back later. I'll get a head start on my opinion.

I used to think that O- types were especially attracted to this type of forum. That is still true but not as true. Today I believe some assume they have O- blood due to a misunderstanding years ago. The truth is years ago O+ was considered the universal donor. I believe people hear "universal donor" and assume they are O-.

I also believe people line up according to that list associated with Rh- people. I assure you that I am right handed and my BP and pulse both run HIGHER than normal. I know there are some lists arguing for the higher pulse and BP qualifiers. There is actually an answer for that. It deals with O2 and CO2 transporters. Rh- people tend to breathe faster and more shallow from my studies. But I don't want to get into that.

Lastly, I believe some people knowingly identify as O- when they are not. I think this may occur across the board with all Rh- people.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I'm heading out now but will be back later. I'll get a head start on my opinion.

I used to think that O- types were especially attracted to this type of forum. That is still true but not as true. Today I believe some assume they have O- blood due to a misunderstanding years ago. The truth is years ago O+ was considered the universal donor. I believe people hear "universal donor" and assume they are O-.

I also believe people line up according to that list associated with Rh- people. I assure you that I am right handed and my BP and pulse both run HIGHER than normal. I know there are some lists arguing for the higher pulse and BP qualifiers. There is actually an answer for that. It deals with O2 and CO2 transporters. Rh- people tend to breathe faster and more shallow from my studies. But I don't want to get into that.

Lastly, I believe some people knowingly identify as O- when they are not. I think this may occur across the board with all Rh- people.

Sad to say, I believe you could very well be correct. The raw numbers suggest such a thing.

I hate to put it like this, let me try to be delicate, but I think maybe some of those here purporting to be O negatives are perhaps just a bit too... "normal" to be true O negs. Sorry, hate to be demeaning and I am very, very sorry if I am wrong about that. Worse yet, if those "normals" are in-fact true negatives then they just might be among that 40% that don't make it. Sorry to be so blunt, but they may be just too normal to ever be anything else but.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Would it be against ats t&c's to do a thread asking for ats members blood tyoes? Lol

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You're really on some sort of trip over O- blood. WTF. It's comparitively common blood. You bristle over any talk about O-. Yes I'm sure people are lying about being O- because it is so very special.......lol, wtf?

Cheers
Jenn AB-

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Sorry, I don't have anything else to say. What I DO actually say is overlooked or misread, and what I DON'T say, is made up n hypotheticals and posted in my name suggestively. And, inbetween I am chastised and made into the object of scorn among regulars. No reason for me to say anything anymore about this.

Perhaps then I approached this the wrong way. If so, I apologize for offending you. But what you have been saying about Amalgam is not super helpful without more background into your involvement and helping us understand why you're on this thread in the first place? All I'm trying to do is to get to the bottom of this. Truth or hoax? If I've stepped on toes in the process I apologize. And I apologize for the scorn you felt. Perhaps I'm just totally daft, and bad at understanding things that are in front of me.

In terms of trying to understand you, let us review your statements.

"Hopefully Dustin Hoffman and Cuba Gooding will fly in and save the day!" you explained this one.

"Well I'll just come out and say it, as the daughter of a Bohemian Grove attendee, and as a Bilderberg Club member, I will protect my own." Care to elaborate? What brought you to ATS website?

"Don't worry about being a reptile my friends, because it is by design. Global Warming is of our doing, because we can withstand the temperatures far better and our digestive/metabolic systems can be slowed down to near non existant for long periods. Soon those who cannot stand the heat and famine shall die, and we with the nictitating eyelids (GOOGLE that!) shall take over." So you're admitting to being a reptilian? Would love to hear more.

"As for SPIRITUALITY, do NOT forget Quetzalcoatl. The Lizard Serpent diety. It will matter." Ok, I must brush up on my Quetzaloatl information. Thanks for the tip. Care to tell me how this will matter?

"The OP is in Japan, where he was sent, by us. We reassigned him to oversee the radiation cleanup for obvious reasons. He figured it out. His last ditch attempt to spread the word is as flimsy as the fallout suit we provided, and will go nowhere, just as he shall go nowhere."

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
You're really on some sort of trip over O- blood. WTF. It's comparitively common blood. You bristle over any talk about O-. Yes I'm sure people are lying about being O- because it is so very special.......lol, wtf?

Cheers
Jenn AB-

Comparatively common compared to yours, weirdo. I see your "rare stuff" is part of your signature now. Just had to taunt, eh?

I was taking license to be facetious. That's the difference in our I-factor. Your mood states "Irritated" mine is "Ironic." Watch out though, irritated is just too "normal" these days. Hope you make the cut.

Cheers!

edit on 14-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thank you, seeker. I theorized Sigmund might be involved, and knew what this was about, and doesn't want this to get out to the public. I wonder if amalgam WILL be able to respond. Its all iffy for me because of Sigmunds posts, but I can't dismiss amalgams message yet. Is it real, are we going to be changed somehow when the comet comes by, or even die due to some reptilian plot or virus? This whole thing is a confusing mess, that Sigmund added to. I too agree, the comet is on its way, and what can we do about it anyway, except point out that maybe this message has some truth to it? TPTB will do what they want to do anyway, and AFFITECH may know about this virus/studying it/ want to release it for all we know. Amalgam did deliver his message to us, such as it was, what more should we expect? Maybe TPTB really don't care either way, how much of the public would believe it anyway, just on what we have. Maybe AFFITECH/Sigmund/amalgam link is just an elaborate joke.
edit on 14-5-2011 by jb1958 because: didnt want to say was involved, since I have no evidence to say that

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Has anybody seen this thread about a NORAD operation with Amalgam in it's name? It's dated but still relevant if you ask me. Sorry if it was previously posted. It's like 684153 posts on this thread. lol

NORAD Operation Amalgam Virgo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If Amalgam is real, then, maybe he's in hiding. I really hope that he is okay.
I hope no one already got to him.

And, if he, and everything else related to him is just a joke, then, I really wish I never mailed.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Has anybody seen this thread about a NORAD operation with Amalgam in it's name? It's dated but still relevant if you ask me. Sorry if it was previously posted. It's like 684153 posts on this thread. lol

NORAD Operation Amalgam Virgo

Sorry, I didn't count more than 1659 posts. Nice to find that but it doesn't seem very relevant to this subject. Some things catch my attention in that post, like one of the sources mentioning the USS Yorktown and and an Aegis Cruiser being on that Op. The Yorktown IS and an Aegis cruiser, or was one as it may have been decommissioned by now. I had a chance to ride that boat for a few days back in the late 80's. It was a neat op we were doing and not too long after the Brits lost that destroyer in the Falklands skirmish by an Exocet missile. The Exocet is not a terribly smart missile but they were very effective. We had an opportunity to have a couple Exocets fired at us - just out of range - by a German navy ship that was playing war games with us in the Atlantic.

It was a great Op for me because I got to meet up with the ship in St Thomas and have the weekend to put my gear aboard the ship, but then when we got right down to the Op it was decided my place was expendable and my services were not required. There was a Lower-half Rear Admiral riding the German ship that was going to be joining us onboard the Yorktown, receiving his second star then, and was given my seat in CIC, so I was just along for the ride.

Just before the firing the admiral high-lined over to our ship riding that little cable scooter over as they were alongside us. Our PA system was blasting Neil Diamond's "Coming to America" while he was crossing, smoking a Cuban cigar - something you can't lawfully get in the US, and drinking a beer - another thing that is not allowed on a US Navy ship, then chucked the bottle and the rest of it's contents just before reaching our ship.

The rest of the trip was not memorable except that we hit port at Roosevelt Roads in Puerto Rico too late on a Friday to think about flying back to California then and had to spend the weekend in PR, my flight was for Monday anyway. I decided to drive over to the other side of the island and look-up a friend I used to work with who was production manager for some electronics company near Mayaguez at that time. I arrived in time for some oyster festival going on in Boquerón and got a tour of that side of the island I had never visited before.

Thanks for the memories and a chance to recount a somewhat colorful story. Star.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join