It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

bert666 my is a-neg

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Nice indeed, I hope to have more opportunities in the future.

That was absolutely sincere, in the event the text expressed as sarcastic.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

thanks for the link looks like he could be any blood type not much help but a cool little tool

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Yeah that was pretty much the broadest calculation result possible

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

yes I understood what you were saying
I was simply stating that the initial problems with your first pregnancy (like pre-ecclampsia and your baby being breeched, you being anemic, and baby having jaundice) were common complications for all. The problems you experienced later with miscarriages and ectopics are an issue of blood type. Blessings!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Fukushima daiichi in the news today?

Nice chatting.

Tepco said the man, a subcontractor in his 60s, had begun work at the plant only a day earlier. He was exposed to 0.51 millisieverts of radiation Friday and an additional 0.17 millisieverts Saturday — in all, roughly four times the dose from a chest X-ray — and no radioactive material was found on his body.

www.washingtonpost.com... tory.html?wprss=rss_homepage
edit on 14-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

ETA

So, Amalgam says he was in Russia at the time of posting. And AFFITECH who are based in Norway and Denmark sent him to Japan, from Russia to clean up radiation? What does AFFITECH have to do with radiation clean up? Or did NORAD send him to Japan. Or is he even working for NORAD still. You allude to the Amalgam being the 60 year old sub contractor who died at the plant from unknown causes. Contractor of what?
edit on 14-5-2011 by seeker11 because:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900
if that is the moonkeus desission to make everyones whoremained blood again from rh- 2 rh po-siti-ve
i say its their paro-repetiton of the gen3 words and its a memesis in and out of trcords=greeeds .ask narada

Can't argue with that. Can you?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Where's Hercule Poirot when you need him? Probably having tea with Miss Marple.

The new Lord Carnarvon is corporate. Not quite as romantic.
edit on 14-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: n

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well, after reviewing every single post of yours in this thread, I have concluded that you are either full of !@#$, or Superwoman. My, you do get around. I hardly think with everything you're involved with, you would hardly have time to contribute so much time to a crazy thread like this on ATS.

What you've told us about yourself:

You work in radio and television.
You have a forum, of which you are the owner and moderator.
You are a pilot.
You are a woman.
You are a mother to one child.
You are in your 30's.
You are a reptilian.
You are the daughter of a bohemian grove attendee.
You are a bilderberg club member.
You represent AFFITECH a research company located in Norway/Denmark.
You just had Amalgam killed.
You want the rest of the world to die while Reptilians take control throughGlobal Warming which you are causing.

Thanks for nothing, I hope you had fun. But you get no pity from me, and no more of my attention. Stay on your high horse in your arrogance. I prefer to at least try and be a useful contributor to this forum and not intentionally mislead people away from their search for the truth, no matter how outlandish it may seem.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

So can we just ignore her attention seeking (I so wanted to use another word there but I'll be nice) ways from this point on? I started doing so many pages ago.

I really enjoy this thread and the entire amalgam story, fact or fiction. Thank you for your work in compiling and passing on the info.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
By all means carry on with the speculation. I don't wish to stop you.

I am now being sent to the Money Pit. Adventure waits.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sigmund, I, and many others here I am sure, are wishing you would tell us straight out what you are getting at with these posts. We do get the message you are pointing out now, a new worker at the nuclear plant has died. And with your other posts, what does that tell us? Will this thread now, 'go nowhere' , according to another post of yours?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ask Cry98 and the other people calling me an attention seeker, or thinly veiled attention whore. Clearly they believe I am just a troll. I would ask them for the answers. Sorry. The catty rude attacks, and seperate forums being made so that "they" can talk, are insulting

Sorry

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Well, after reviewing every single post of yours in this thread, I have concluded that you are either full of !@#$, or Superwoman. My, you do get around. I hardly think with everything you're involved with, you would hardly have time to contribute so much time to a crazy thread like this on ATS.

What you've told us about yourself:

You work in radio and television.
You have a forum, of which you are the owner and moderator.
You are a pilot.
You are a woman.
You are a mother to one child.
You are in your 30's.
You are a reptilian.
You are the daughter of a bohemian grove attendee.
You are a bilderberg club member.
You represent AFFITECH a research company located in Norway/Denmark.
You just had Amalgam killed.
You want the rest of the world to die while Reptilians take control throughGlobal Warming which you are causing.

Thanks for nothing, I hope you had fun. But you get no pity from me, and no more of my attention. Stay on your high horse in your arrogance. I prefer to at least try and be a useful contributor to this forum and not intentionally mislead people away from their search for the truth, no matter how outlandish it may seem.

You are hilarious! I don't know what to say!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

This person has been asked outright to share what she knows concerning this situation. She inserted herself as an insider by posting several obscure ideas. No one fell for it. Well, one person asked for clarification and I believe may have posted a link to help Sigmund's story but Sigmund only came back to whine about people ignoring her. Actually, I believe she came back to whine multiple times but I digress.

Anytime your ego is bigger than your message you will not win. Had Sigmund humbled herself or even offered more information she may have gotten the audience that she seeks. Clearly Sigmund believes that she is holding pertinent information but she is refusing to release it.

My personal opinion is she knows nothing at all. I believe when no one bothered to ask her within the thread she started throwing temper tantrums. When she didn't get the U2U response that she wanted (again, clearly she didn't because of her behavior in this thread) that made her even more upset.

I refuse to waste brain cells on this person. Responding to her only validates her BS. Seeker has already posted her resume and clearly it does not add up.

Btw, the worker who died at the plant is most likely a local yokel who decided to contract in for the money. If he is Russian then I'll come back here and eat my words.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Cry98, you've been nothing but a BLEEP since you got involved in this thread. A "know it all" "pureblood commoner who likes to talk down to those who question your pure blood (in your mind). Oh,and my personal opinion is you're an idiot and enjoy playing these tag team bashing reindeer games.

Nobody here has any sense of humour at all!

As for my ego and what I "Don't Know".... look up Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins and Operation Amalgam Virgo 1 and 2 etc

It's a continuation of a bunch of bunk being "secretely" announced. By all means run with it.

Many of you Cry98 and your cronies have been very rude, so yes I threw out some silly comments, which any normal human being would have picked up on. Do me a favor and don't ask me to give you the answers next time. Sit around for days and months trying to figure it all out......
edit on 14-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: Sandia

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Your idiocy is astounding. It really is.

Cronies? I've been a member here for 1 week. I don't have cronies nor do I need them to respond to you. I love how you keep throwing out your credentials like I care. Close your eyes and see all the care I give to you and your credentials. Let me add here that you still don't get the pure comment. It isn't used in a superior sense. It is used to describe blood that lacks antigens and Rh factor. Nothing more, nothing less. You still don't read very well.

Really, is there some sort of ignore function for this board?

I'll leave the rope on the floor, turn off the lights, and close the door. You will hang yourself with your outlandish posts and Jekyll and Hyde antics. The fact that a person affiliated with Bilderberg and The Grove is taking time to attempt to bait me is amusing. I sincerely don't know if I should be flattered or frightened.

Now really, someone please let me know if there is some sort of ignore user function for this board.

edit on 14-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

After reading this entire thread I've come to the conclusion that you:

1) Need serious help.
2) Are NOT a woman in her 30's, therefore NOT a mother.
3) Are more than likely a male between 14 and 20 who has NEVER been laid, and needs to be badly.
4) Have NOTHING better to do than research your a$s off before you tell a lie.

I've drawn these conclusions because: A woman in her 30's who is a mother, pilot, forum owner and mod, radio operator, affitech rep, reptilian, wouldn't be on ATS giving out confirmation of her companies compromise, or admitting to be an accomplice in a "murder" in JAPAN.

You..are..full..of..sh*t

ETA: If Amalgam was really on the run and ducking you from country to country, how in the HELL could you send him ANYWHERE?? It's a bunch of bullsh*t. You can't send somebody somewhere when you can't find them!!! Your name is very accurate, you're a fraud.
edit on 14-5-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

For emphasis.

She certainly wouldn't need to toss out Bilderberg and Grove affiliations. One of those groups is highly secretive and neither would approve of one of their members basically admitting to murder, particularly when certain governments are already critical of the safety at Fukushima Daiichi.

But there I go again digressing.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"As for SPIRITUALITY, do NOT forget Quetzalcoatl. The Lizard Serpent diety. It will matter."-your words.(SigmundFRAUD)

It clearly doesnt matter to you or you would know that Quetzalcoatl means plumed/feathered serpent.I would like to know what you mean by this statement?are you referring to 2012?

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join