It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 82
296
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy
 


Most commong blood tests performed at a doctors office are: fasting lipid profile (flp); complete blood count (cbc); complete metabolic panel (cmp). Sometimes additional tests for thyroid (tsh) as well as calcifediol (vit D) and in the case of male patients prostate specific antigens (psa). None of these tests will give your blood type. .

A blood type test is done:

Before a person gets a blood transfusion.
Before a person donates blood.
Before a person donates an organ for transplantation.
Before surgery.
When a woman is planning to become pregnant or first becomes pregnant.
To show whether two people could be blood relatives.
To check the identify of a person suspected of committing a crime.

This test is usually not covered by insurance (unless it's done for pregnancy, surgery or organ transplant). However, they will tell you your blood type when you donate blood.




posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hmm. Since this is a conspiracy site, how about this theory(I have absolutely no idea if this could be true, but it is something to think about). Sigmund joins ATS to watch for any posting hinting about something mysterious, and Sigmund knew amalgam(anonymous) was trying to get the word out about the virus/comet link. Hence the refer to amalgam's last ditch effort to get the word out. ATS deletes the original threads, and Sigmund hopes it will go away. But after ATS deleting the original threads, Sigmund sees the thread we all are reading, not get deleted, and continuing. So Sigmund tries to cast doubt on it with these posts. Also the thread may encourage amalgam to post again, and AFFITECH/Sigmund is watching. Did anyone else think its strange, if Sigmund isn't involved, Sigmund says that AFFITECH sent amalgam to Japan for the radiation clean-up? And implying amalgam would be irradiated. How would Sigmund claim to know that AFFITECH sent amalgam somewhere? If Sigmund made that statement as a joke, its in poor taste and shows Sigmund is not contributing seriously to the thread.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958
 


Don't know about that, but loving your "question everything" mind...who knows?



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just a small thing to add about CX -

CX is (or was) SIS shorthand for Secret Intelligence (The head of SIS was always codenamed 'C' - CX originally meant for C's eyes only)

SIS is more popularly known as Mi6



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t
 


sigmund is a woman? thats very interesting,SO IS AMALGAM! yall are suckers.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thought I'd share a little more info here in light of some of the posters questions/concerns...
When the mother is rh -, there is little to no risk for mom/fetus during the first pregnancy, even if fetus is rh +. It's the subsequent pregnancies that are the real concern. If, at anytime during the pregnancy and/or birthing process, the baby's blood had any exposure to mom's, then mom's blood forms antibodies to the rh + factor. During my first pregnancy, my blood was typed and it is rh -. I had to get one shot at seven months (i think...) and then right after the birth. My daughter was rh +. I was firmly advised to be cognizant of my rh status if I had anymore children. During my second pregnancy, I also had to get the rhogam shot before and after.
My mother also was rh -. She had no problem with her pregnancy/birth with me. HOWEVER...years down the line when she and my father (who is rh +) decided to have another baby, she miscarried at least twice that I know of, and I remember hearing her talking to my aunt (I was in the fifth grade at this point) after the last miscarriage, saying that the doctor told her that she and my father would not be able to have any children together because their blood didn't mix, or something to that effect. I was born in the 70s, and my mother was only 17, and I'm almost positive she did not have the rhogam shot at any point. At the time I heard my mother speaking to my aunt, I of course thought, 'well, geez if their blood don't mix right then how did I come to be?' Then later on after some research I discovered the info on the rh factor.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
reply to post by UberL33t
 


sigmund is a woman? thats very interesting,SO IS AMALGAM! yall are suckers.

I wonder if Sigmund has the password to Ubers site? has she been let in.? Ooo its all getting so mysterious
Seriously Im still not convinced this isnt a hoax, however it could also be the truth that fell through the net. Time will tell. It sort of makes me think of that saying "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it", the thing is I dont think many people do or would believe this. Not saying that makes it true but its something to think about.
Its a concern that Amalgam hasnt returned with anymore info, but at the end of the day he gave the message, I wonder what more any of you think he should have told us, do you think to specify the group that would be targetted most directly by the virus would have irresponsible of him,? why do you think he didnt say?
Please no one say "because hes a hoax".



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The content of the original thread is very similar to the storyline of "The Event" last night.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Theories about this whole mess.

1. Sigmund started this thread 4 days after joining ATS, because nobody was taking any noticed of the threads she had started...except for a couple replies here and there. So, she decided that she wanted to get some attention, maybe have a laugh at our expense and decided to create a hoax. Maybe researched a couple things that she could tie together, started another account under the name Amalgam, and here we are. So, 7 days later Sigmund is getting kind of tired of not being able to take credit for the thread so points us in the direction of their previous posts, and offers cryptic explanations, and no real insight other than tying together a couple of Biology research labs and such. And gets offended when we make assumptions based on all her smoke and mirrors tactics.

2. Sigmund wanted attention. But wasn't getting enough with her posts in this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she takes the information already presented and adds to it. Take the information about Japan for instance, the only person who mentioned Japan in this thread was myself when I looked up the information on where Amalgam's email server was based. Only after this does she say something about Japan. There had already been an e-mail exchange between some members of the forum and Amalgam, clarifying the specifics of the topic. So she decides to pick some things that she could tie into all of this and hoped people would notice. When only one person takes notice she beings to have an arrogant attitude and the rumblings of 'troll' begin to surface. So, 7 days later she gets frustrated that nobody is giving her more attention and so points us in the direction of her posts, trying to show us that she has a lot more to do with this than any of us first thought. But when we confront her she remains cryptic and vague and feigns offense.

3. This is not a hoax at all, Amalgam is real and was trying to share important information with us. Sigmund just tried to get in on the action.

4. Sigmund and Amalgam really do know each other. Sigmund is threatening Amalgam, however as far as I know Amalgam has not been back since the first post, so those threats would be falling on deaf ears. What would be the point of that?

I'm leaning 85% hoax (depending on Sigmunds involvement) and 15% truth. Would the mods be able to see if Sigmund and Amalgams account came from the same place? Is that possible? I guess not if somebody is hiding behind an IP.

Well it's been a ton of fun learning about different blood types. I'm not going to worry about this being a hoax or not, either way if it's true there's not a whole lot one could do to prepare anyhow.


edit on 13-5-2011 by seeker11 because: eta theory 4



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11
 


Thanks for your analysis. Regardless of how this eventually turns out, it has been an interesting read (most of it) and yes I have read all 82 pages to date, even though I just participated in the beginning of this thread, and was a participant in the original threads #1 and #2 before this one. Seeker11 didn't you say you were leaving this thread a while back?
I am glad you didn't however....You are persistent.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Theories about this whole mess.

1. Sigmund started this thread 4 days after joining ATS, because nobody was taking any noticed of the threads she had started...except for a couple replies here and there. So, she decided that she wanted to get some attention, maybe have a laugh at our expense and decided to create a hoax. Maybe researched a couple things that she could tie together, started another account under the name Amalgam, and here we are. So, 7 days later Sigmund is getting kind of tired of not being able to take credit for the thread so points us in the direction of their previous posts, and offers cryptic explanations, and no real insight other than tying together a couple of Biology research labs and such. And gets offended when we make assumptions based on all her smoke and mirrors tactics.

2. Sigmund wanted attention. But wasn't getting enough with her posts in this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she takes the information already presented and adds to it. Take the information about Japan for instance, the only person who mentioned Japan in this thread was myself when I looked up the information on where Amalgam's email server was based. Only after this does she say something about Japan. There had already been an e-mail exchange between some members of the forum and Amalgam, clarifying the specifics of the topic. So she decides to pick some things that she could tie into all of this and hoped people would notice. When only one person takes notice she beings to have an arrogant attitude and the rumblings of 'troll' begin to surface. So, 7 days later she gets frustrated that nobody is giving her more attention and so points us in the direction of her posts, trying to show us that she has a lot more to do with this than any of us first thought. But when we confront her she remains cryptic and vague and feigns offense.

3. This is not a hoax at all, Amalgam is real and was trying to share important information with us. Sigmund just tried to get in on the action.

4. Sigmund and Amalgam really do know each other. Sigmund is threatening Amalgam, however as far as I know Amalgam has not been back since the first post, so those threats would be falling on deaf ears. What would be the point of that?

I'm leaning 85% hoax (depending on Sigmunds involvement) and 15% truth. Would the mods be able to see if Sigmund and Amalgams account came from the same place? Is that possible? I guess not if somebody is hiding behind an IP.

Well it's been a ton of fun learning about different blood types. I'm not going to worry about this being a hoax or not, either way if it's true there's not a whole lot one could do to prepare anyhow.


edit on 13-5-2011 by seeker11 because: eta theory 4

edit on 13-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: Not worth it. I had not posted any threads on this board when I entered this conversation. I do not want attention, in fact I loathe attention. Speak for yourself. I am done with this. Continue to prognosticate and FABRICATE information about me, you can even announce what color underwear I have on. This is just insanity.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am 110% open to hearing your side of the story Sigmund, and whole heartedly accept if I'm wrong. But you have not made clear any of the statements you have made, and continue to be more than vague. You make claims about Amalgam and AFFITECH, but do not explain your involvement other than the fact that you apparently represent AFFITECH, but have not shown us any proof whatsoever. Please correct anything I have stated that is wrong.

ETA this is a conspiracy website after all, and as stated in my previous posts, those were simply my theories of the situation. I state again, correct my mistakes.
edit on 13-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Has there been any new communication from amalgam?

Also, theson (I hope I got that right) insinuated (or maybe not and I misread) that amalgam is suspect? Will you elaborate, please?



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't have anything else to say. What I DO actually say is overlooked or misread, and what I DON'T say, is made up n hypotheticals and posted in my name suggestively. And, inbetween I am chastised and made into the object of scorn among regulars. No reason for me to say anything anymore about this.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by seeker11
 


Thanks for your analysis. Regardless of how this eventually turns out, it has been an interesting read (most of it) and yes I have read all 82 pages to date, even though I just participated in the beginning of this thread, and was a participant in the original threads #1 and #2 before this one. Seeker11 didn't you say you were leaving this thread a while back?
I am glad you didn't however....You are persistent.




I was leaving, I got suckered back in.
I also really wanted to figure out what was going on. Hoax or not. The only way to do that is to stay involved, observe, interact, and collaborate with others. Sigmunds involvement has only further served to confuse this whole thing. Maybe that was the point? I'd sure love it if Sigmund would give a decent explanation for the claims they are making in regards to their involvement with Amalgam.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pivilu
 


I agree with what you shared. It's odd because a routine visit will net many vials of blood but not one is used for blood typing or HIV status. I do know you can request screening for HIV and other infections but I wonder if you can do the same for blood typing, since you are already giving blood for other reasons?

The best way to get your type is to volunteer at a blood drive.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What abt people with O



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Sorry, I don't have anything else to say. What I DO actually say is overlooked or misread, and what I DON'T say, is made up n hypotheticals and posted in my name suggestively. And, inbetween I am chastised and made into the object of scorn among regulars. No reason for me to say anything anymore about this.


Perhaps then I approached this the wrong way. If so, I apologize for offending you. But what you have been saying about Amalgam is not super helpful without more background into your involvement and helping us understand why you're on this thread in the first place? All I'm trying to do is to get to the bottom of this. Truth or hoax? If I've stepped on toes in the process I apologize. And I apologize for the scorn you felt. Perhaps I'm just totally daft, and bad at understanding things that are in front of me.

In terms of trying to understand you, let us review your statements.

"Hopefully Dustin Hoffman and Cuba Gooding will fly in and save the day!" you explained this one.

"Well I'll just come out and say it, as the daughter of a Bohemian Grove attendee, and as a Bilderberg Club member, I will protect my own." Care to elaborate? What brought you to ATS website?

"Don't worry about being a reptile my friends, because it is by design. Global Warming is of our doing, because we can withstand the temperatures far better and our digestive/metabolic systems can be slowed down to near non existant for long periods. Soon those who cannot stand the heat and famine shall die, and we with the nictitating eyelids (GOOGLE that!) shall take over." So you're admitting to being a reptilian? Would love to hear more.

"As for SPIRITUALITY, do NOT forget Quetzalcoatl. The Lizard Serpent diety. It will matter." Ok, I must brush up on my Quetzaloatl information. Thanks for the tip. Care to tell me how this will matter?

"The OP is in Japan, where he was sent, by us. We reassigned him to oversee the radiation cleanup for obvious reasons. He figured it out. His last ditch attempt to spread the word is as flimsy as the fallout suit we provided, and will go nowhere, just as he shall go nowhere."



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD
 


hey amalgam,old buddy how ya been,long time no see,shame on you



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD
 


hey amalgam,old buddy how ya been,long time no see,shame on you




top topics



 
296
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

log in

join