It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I had those same complications (except not breeched) with my first childbirth, I was 110 (prepreg) and by 34 wks gestation I was 185... anemic and all... he was born at 34 1/2 weeks... perfectly healthy 5.10lbs except being on antibiotics for GBS after birth and jaundiced. after 4 days NICU we all came home perfect. I don't think that would be one of the issues separating negatives and positives. Although subsequent births would probably suffer more.

Oh I also looked like I had been in a fight too LOL
edit on 13-5-2011 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
In case anyone is interested, here's a link to the article I just posted. I found it through Google. I've got to admit though, a lot of it flies over my head :

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Maybe someone can make sense of it?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Been reading this thread with interest. Looks like there may be a link between the OP amalgam170 and Dr Kilprijonov(however his last name is spelled)? Does SigmundFRAUD know something about this, or is SigmundFRAUD involved in this too? I looked at the link for AFFITECH and they mention DNA Library something. Does that have anything to do with what amalgam170 was posting the encrypted message about?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jb1958
Been reading this thread with interest. Looks like there may be a link between the OP amalgam170 and Dr Kilprijonov(however his last name is spelled)? Does SigmundFRAUD know something about this, or is SigmundFRAUD involved in this too? I looked at the link for AFFITECH and they mention DNA Library something. Does that have anything to do with what amalgam170 was posting the encrypted message about?

Sigmund says they represent AFFITECH...I don't know. Let's see what Sigmund has to say. Obviously Sigmund wanted us to pay attention to what he said because he alluded to it more than once over the duration of the thread. Saying that only one person got it and then also directing us to the exact post. So...what gives? I don't know.

Also interesting to see that SigmundFRAUD started an account May 3rd. The OP from Amalgam was may 7th I believe.
edit on 13-5-2011 by seeker11 because: adding info

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Didn't SigmundFRAUD mention that he would meet soon, referring to anonymous(or amalgam) when he mentioned AFFITECH? Sounds fishy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jb1958
Didn't SigmundFRAUD mention that he would meet soon, referring to anonymous(or amalgam) when he mentioned AFFITECH? Sounds fishy.

Yep.
posted on 8-5-2011 @ 18:29 this post also by SigmundFRAUD: "I represent AFFITECH in this matter, so we will meet soon."

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes
reply to post by Flighty

I had those same complications (except not breeched) with my first childbirth, I was 110 (prepreg) and by 34 wks gestation I was 185... anemic and all... he was born at 34 1/2 weeks... perfectly healthy 5.10lbs except being on antibiotics for GBS after birth and jaundiced. after 4 days NICU we all came home perfect. I don't think that would be one of the issues separating negatives and positives. Although subsequent births would probably suffer more.

Oh I also looked like I had been in a fight too LOL
edit on 13-5-2011 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

You are an RH positive, kindly understand that your experiences are not
comparable to a woman whom is RH negative and carrying an RH positive
child.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Just found this on the Affitech website

"Home » About Us » Partnerships & collaborations
Partnerships & collaborations - a core part of Affitech's future

Affitech highly values collaborations and partnerships as an effective and efficient model of antibody discovery and development.

The Company has established productive partnerships with biotechnology companies such as Peregrine and Omeros, pharmaceutical companies such as Roche and a number of world renowned charitable trusts and academic institutes.

Affitech sees partnerships as a core part of its future and is willing to discuss different types of risk sharing discovery, development and commercial partnerships for antibodies derived from its proprietary technology platform.

For example a recent R&D partnership with Russian NauchTeckStroy Plus allows the Company’s partner to develop and commercialize two named products in Russia/CIS whilst Affitech retains product rights in the rest of the world."

Sorry don't know how to quote things properly, but interesting about the Russian connection, no? If it is a hoax, he's extremely committed to it, as it must have taken him ages to research everything, in my opinion anyways.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Ms1762 because: Added some things

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Just called my drs surgery for my blood type and they wouldn't give it to me or said they didn't have a record

I had blood tests not long ago so surely they would know?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Please see this link for the information you're wondering about.

s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=thesonemail.jpg

thanks.

Does that answer the question? Perhaps it is the wrong link, or has 'intelligence' been adopted as a euphemism for immune response...

The problem with euphemisms is that unless everyone knows it is a euphemism...well eventually you end up with people wondering where all those people you murdered have been 'evacuated' to...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
Just called my drs surgery for my blood type and they wouldn't give it to me or said they didn't have a record

You only get blood typed in certain circumstances.

It is not necessary to type your blood to do standard blood testing for
diseases, infections, chemical makeup, etc.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

You only get blood typed in certain circumstances.

It is not necessary to type your blood to do standard blood testing for
diseases, infections, chemical makeup, etc.

Thanks for this. So is the best way for me to find out my blood type to go and give blood?

This whole thread is probably a joke or more fear mongering but it has certainly got me curious.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I am normally one to stick to my guns when I say something. Although I will say that the "other" topic on this is generating some very good information. For example, I have created an Excel spread sheet containing 132 entries of everyone on this thread that posted their Blood Type and/or Rh factor. I am going to create a graph of the results sometime today.

None the less, I felt I needed to add my take at this given venture regarding the particular turn the ATS thread has taken. Mind you this is only my deduction...

I was on SigmundFRAUD's profile>posts section examining her involvement. In the beginning, she was (for the most part) involved in "on-topic" conversation.

This post was effectively where "on-topic" conversation ended and then her involvement got rather peculiar.

Originally posted by Itop1
OMG it just twigged......
People allways going on about how FEMA camps are like prisons, what if they are camps to protect people? like safe zones..... something to ponder.

Reply by SigmundFRAUD on 5/8/2011 @ 16:52
Hopefully Dustin Hoffman and Cuba Gooding will fly in and save the day!

The posts following this one she begins to act rather peculiar, I chalk it up to her losing interest.

..and this one next..

At this point I truly think she has lost interest in the thread. She seemingly had a "Holier than thou" attitude throughout.

...then there was this...

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
ATS members quickly decrypted the code to reveal the message to be;

THIS MESSAGE WAS ENCRYPTED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT DISCOVERED IT BY THE TIME YOU DECIPHER THIS I WILL BE GONE C X WILL BRING UNDESIRABLE CHANGE TO SOME BUT NOT DESTRUCTION WORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE NOT RELEASING THIS INFORMATION IN FEAR THAT ANARCHY WILL ENSUE I RELEASE THIS INFORMATION IN HOPE THAT SOMEBODY WILL TAKE NOTICE AND BE PREPARED WHAT DO I MEAN BY PREPARED IF YOU ARE A RELIGOUS BELIEVER BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR BELIEFS CHALLENGED IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE SOME WILL SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE CHANGE OTHERS WILL BE AFRAID EVERYONE BE PREPARED TO BE SEPARATED I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN YOU ALREADY KNOW "

Originally replied to by ZeroPointEnergy
Has the original OP returned to give us anything else?

Reply posted by SigmundFRAUD on 5/8/2011 @ 17:47
The OP is in Japan, where he was sent, by us. We reassigned him to oversee the radiation cleanup for obvious reasons. He figured it out. His last ditch attempt to spread the word is as flimsy as the fallout suit we provided, and will go nowhere, just as he shall go nowhere.

So in a matter of 40 minutes she went from contributing, to a peculiar posting style. I account that to a degree of arrogance on her part within her posts and replies to people that were legitimately trying to debate.

The next two posts 1 & 2 from her in the thread were on 5/8/2011 @ 18:26 and 18:29 which were the weird ones. From that, I refuse to put one iota of thought into her being the original Amalgam.

I think she is just a smarty pants new member that just signed up and was met with true debate. Her arrogance, then turned into troll-ism imho. There are a few more nonsensical replies and then a
post on 5/10/2011 that I feel reveals her true feelings and why I feel she was more or less cutting off her nose to spite her face with nonsensical contributions by the aforementioned posts which were feeding into the claims that "we" take everything as truth just because someone claims it so.

The one guy that caught it, just fell for it I think (I just noticed, he's from Clearwater, FL like me :@@
and others just happened to follow suit only for benefit of the doubt. However, her claims and conjecture hold not the water that I feel Amalgram's did...and still does.

For what it's worth, I am putting nothing into the off topic banter portion of her contribution to this thread....at all! However, even if you consider me a "friend" I am not posting this to try and sway you one way or another. Most of you are completely capable of making your own decisions.

edit on 5/13/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thanks for spelling it out for me and making it more clear what could be going on.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You know what they say about assumptions. There is no reason to berate me. And my off colour quip about Cuba Gooding was just a little joke, for levity sake.

I am not arrogant. I do think that someone who takes every single word I say, and then tells me, and everyone else what *I* really mean or what *I* am feeling, etc etc, is the one who is arrogant. Presumptions don't become you or anyone else.

Cheers

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
You know what they say about assumptions. There is no reason to berate me. And my off colour quip about Cuba Gooding was just a little joke, for levity sake.

I am not arrogant. I do think that someone who takes every single word I say, and then tells me, and everyone else what *I* really mean or what *I* am feeling, etc etc, is the one who is arrogant. Presumptions don't become you or anyone else.

Cheers

So am I to assume you're just a troll and messing with our heads? OR. Do you really have something to do with all of this? Please clarify, as nothing you said offered any new insight on this whole matter. We all make assumptions of one another, it's just a fact of life. It's how we try to sort out the details in our heads until further clarification. Are you willing to offer this? Or will you continue to be vague.

I asked you straightforward questions, if you are unwilling to answer them may I assume you wish to seek attention through your cryptic responses and keep everybody guessing? I'm just wondering what purpose you seek with this thread and your further involvement.

How bout YOU tell us how YOU really feel and better yet what YOU really mean so we don't have to guess.
edit on 13-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

Cheers

Let's see, we're on a conspiracy site. I thought that jumping to conclusions and presuming things with little evidence was the norm here. Honestly, what did you think would happen when you point to one post that contains a link to a virology company in the midst of a thread about a virus attacking the Rh- portion of the population?

Why not clear things up? All I've done is ask if the question pajoly asked you was on the money, and posted one article that I didn't understand and asked if someone could clear it up for me. You however, have yet to answer my question as to whether or not pajoly was right and in effect, told everyone here that they are arrogant sheeple, blindly following each other without offering any sort of explanation one way or another.

Again, on a conspiracy site, that alone is bound to make people suspicious of you and your motives.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

I was one of the ones thrown off by your little "quip". No, I don't take everything seriously, it's just that people like you who get in the way of real interested people, but anyways, thanks to Uberl33t, he's awsome.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
UberL33t makes a good point, I think. Sigmund's posts in the thread are arrogant, cryptic, and for whatever reason, wants to sow doubt on amalgam's post. Is Sigmund involved? I don't know. If Sugmund is involved with AFFITECH, the posts could mean AFFITECH wants to silence amalgam, or AFFITECH wants to profit in some way from what amalgam knows(if this whole thing is even true anyway), or AFFITECH wants us to think its a fraud. Or Sigmund knows whats going on, and is just stirring the pot, keeping us interested. I don't think there is proof yet which way it is, so I am going to keep watching the thread and wait.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

actually, the circumstances she described go across the board for ALL blood types. . . so yeah that is the same. I do understand that sometimes the differing blood types can become a factor but more often after birth of the first child, but pre-ecclampsia and breeching are not of those symptoms that specify negative bloods bearing positive bloods.

It seems you just like to argue for the sake of argument, or to hear yourself talk because you clearly aren't thinking this through. Do you know what pre-ecclampsia is? Placenta previa (now this could cause problems for negatives since the blood is involved here early on, I had this with my 3rd child)? Breeched? Have you ever had a baby? Carried one in your body?

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join