It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes

I was simply showing you that you DID NOT read the sites I had posted before answering like you knew better than me sir or miss.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

Wrong, I know what some doctors and web sites say.

You did not address the pertinent questions.

Let's just stick with one: how does the waste material get removed
from the baby's blood without co-mingling ?

You claim god and the bible are real things, science claims you are wrong.

Do you agree with those same doctors if they say your beliefs in god are
wrong ?

Do you believe that 2011 medical science, which is only a short temporal
distance from leeching and blood letting, is correct on all matters ?

Maybe what we think and what we know are separate entities.

What I know is that outside of anecdotal postings on web sites I have known
two people in my life that had severe problems due to hemolytic reactions
during their first pregnancies.

Now this time, try being a big girl and address all the points of the post rather
than just the bits you think you might score a point on.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Thank you Sir, I know what I know and will not speculate about something I know nothing about just to give an input (which would be foolish on my part and I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong), I will simply observe unless I do know something and have something to say. I just have an irritation with unreasonable and unsatisfiable people, and I don't know how to get over that LOL ... I guess my patience is just worn with 4 young children (homeschooling 2.5/4) throughout the day and I expect grown up attitudes out of adults. I do not accept half-hearted guesses but expect them to know something. Thank you again for your stars

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2011 by Version100 because: No sense beating a dead horse...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
I cant believe this is still going. And with people digging up old unused names to make comments that are silly and self absorbed, so much so they are blinded.

I am seeing a lot of people are blinded by the thoughts of their friends, and because of their staunch ideals. They actually believe what THEY are saying is correct, and if one of their friends agrees, well then that means it should be published in the American Academy of Science.

Only one person in this thread "got it", and he was just skipped over with more rediculous theories, and others trying to discredit the person who holds the key to this post, and even said so, and posted an actual LINK.

It's like a frenzy here, with people going even crazier with their ideas fueled by the ideals of the person who posted before them. It's called hysteria, and whats funny is that when "IT" does come, likely the same thing will happen, as has happened here and they'll completely miss the signs because they feel they know more due to some shaman or someone on this board who once talked to a pixie in the forrest.

Who was the person who 'got it'? I'd like to know so I can follow that line of enquiry myself.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

if you will read this site (carefully), you will understand the blood flow and the excretory system of a fetus. We see that the body is carefully excreted... … Before birth the foramen ovale allows most of the oxygenated blood entering the right atrium from the IVC to pass into the left atrium
… Prevents passage of blood in the opposite direction because the septum primum closes against the relatively rigid septum secundum.
… Closes at birth due to decreased flow from placenta and IVC to hold open foramen, and
… More importantly because of increased pulmonary blood flow and pulmonary venous return to left heart causing the pressure in the left atrium to be higher than in the right atrium.
… The increased left atrial pressure then closes the foramen ovale against the septum segundum.
… The output from the right ventricle now flows entirely into the pulmonary circulation.

This means that the bloods do no co-mingle as you would suspect... just as with any other blood type. I'm O+, my husband is AB+, and all of our children are A+ .... just as in any other situation the bloods do not co-mingle until birth (on good circumstances) and after the first birth the (-)mother's body has already created antibodies to fight the antigens of the subsequent births.

mcb.berkeley.edu...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia

I cant believe this is still going. And with people digging up old unused names to make comments that are silly and self absorbed, so much so they are blinded.

I am seeing a lot of people are blinded by the thoughts of their friends, and because of their staunch ideals. They actually believe what THEY are saying is correct, and if one of their friends agrees, well then that means it should be published in the American Academy of Science.

Only one person in this thread "got it", and he was just skipped over with more rediculous theories, and others trying to discredit the person who holds the key to this post, and even said so, and posted an actual LINK.

It's like a frenzy here, with people going even crazier with their ideas fueled by the ideals of the person who posted before them. It's called hysteria, and whats funny is that when "IT" does come, likely the same thing will happen, as has happened here and they'll completely miss the signs because they feel they know more due to some shaman or someone on this board who once talked to a pixie in the forrest.

Who was the person who 'got it'? I'd like to know so I can follow that line of enquiry myself.

I dont recall their name, they have no avatar, and I think it's poly something or other. Starts with a P anyway. It's way back between page 46 and maybe 49. Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes

"It is known that fetal cells can enter the maternal circulatory system, because the result is a documented medical tragedy. In cases where the fetus has the red blood cell D antigen of the Rh group (that is, the fetus is Rh positive) and the mother does not (that is, she is Rh negative), the entry of fetal blood cells into the mother's blood will cause an immune response against the antigen. The mother will produce antibodies against the D antigen, and these will cross the placenta and start destroying the fetal red blood cells, a condition called hemolytic disease of the newborn."

See how easy it is to pull substantiating quotes from the internet ?

There can most certainly be circulatory exchange between the mother and child.

You forgot to address the bits about how scientists do not support your belief
system yet you somehow feel they are correct on other matters.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Thankyou, I appreciate it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

they deny God so they are fools. But the more they try to prove the Bible wrong the more they prove it right LOL... too true! I said in a good situation there is no mixing of blood, there are other circumstances that are more common that the blood does not mix with the mother's blood. Science is science and God is the Author of ALL things... today's science is only now realizing that what the bible taught us is true, if you read Leviticus you will know that God instructed His people in sanitizing and up until the 1960's they were still running amuk from hospital room to hospital room delivering babies without washing their hands (covered in the blood of the previous patient) killing their patients ignorantly... then they found that the bible instructed them to do it 5000 or more so years ago... this isn't the only instance where science has been wrong... Science is in denial, and therefore will always fall short until it responds to scriptural proofs written thousands of years ago.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Anonymous,

Sergej Kiprijanov knows where you are.
This will go nowhere.

Am I the only one that has noticed this post? And this one:

posted on 8-5-2011 @ 18:29 this post also by SigmundFRAUD: "I represent AFFITECH in this matter, so we will meet soon."

Affitech: www.affitech.com...

According to LinkedIn:

www.linkedin.com...

"Dr. Kiprijanov graduated in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from Novosibirsk State University (Novosibirsk, Russia) in 1983 and received his Ph.D. degree from the Institute of Genetics and Selection of Industrial Microorganisms (Moscow, Russia) in 1990. From 1990, Dr. Kiprijanov headed the Laboratory of Cellular Engineering at the Russian State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology “Vector” (Novosibirsk, Russia). In 1993, he joined the research group “Recombinant Antibodies” at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany, first as a postdoctoral fellow and later as senior scientist where he played a key role in creating the novel bispecific antibody molecules. In 2000, he joined the start-up company Affimed Therapeutics AG, Heidelberg, Germany, as a Head of Antibody Engineering. In 2004, he was promoted to Head of Research and Development at Affimed. From October 2006 till January 2008, Dr. Kiprijanov was employed as a Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) at Novoplant GmbH, a German plant-biotech company developing antibody products for oral application. In February 2008, he was appointed as a VP Discovery/Research & Preclinical Development at a Norwegian biotech company Affitech AS, Oslo, Norway. Dr. Kiprijanov has authored more than 70 research articles, reviews and book chapters and is named as an inventor on 20 patents and patent applications."

Are these guys the keepers of this virus and is SigmundFRAUD saying that Kiprijanov knows where Amalgam170 is?

I think this is the post you were referring to SigmundFRAUD and can I just say, ho snap! Is that last question bang on the money? My gut feeling says 'WE HAVE A WINNER!'

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wait a second... if that last question is bang on, how would you know that Kiprijanov knows where Amalgam170 is? ...unless you know and/or work with Kiprijanov in which case, you're closer to this whole thing than anyone realised.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Wait a second... if that last question is bang on, how would you know that Kiprijanov knows where Amalgam170 is? ...unless you know and/or work with Kiprijanov in which case, you're closer to this whole thing than anyone realised.

Or maybe the practical joker behind the original post

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

That's possible too. Saying that, even if SigmundFRAUD were behind this as a massive joke/hoax, it's still raised some interesting points about what would happen should biological agents be used in eliminating some parts of the population.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I did get a U2U a couple days back from somebody saying the they thought SIGMUND was the OP. So what's going on??

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

When Amalgam was asked if he know dr k. amalgam said he knew of him but wouldn't say he was working with him or something to that effect. So FRAUDsigmond. time to spill the beans so we can just put this whole thing to rest. Although I do love what everyone is talking about in terms of blood types.

edit on 12-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I honestly don't know at this point but I'm watching with interest to see what SigmundFRAUD has to say.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

No, no pill monitor in your bloodstream yet, or more likely they will put a super tiny RFID in the pill itself that can confirm it is being digested then the RFID will post the info to your cell phone

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

In 2000-2006, he was Head of Antibody Engineering and then Head of Research and Development at Affimed Therapeutics AG in Heidelberg (Germany) focusing on engineering bispecific antibodies for cancer indications. Afterwards, Dr. Kiprijanov served as Chief Scientific Officer at Novoplant GmbH (Gatersleben, Germany), a German plant biotech company developing antibodies for oral applications. In 2008, Sergej Kiprijanov joined Affitech AS (Oslo, Norway) as Vice President of Discovery, Research and Preclinical Development, dealing with generation of fully human therapeutic antibodies. Dr. Kiprijanov has authored more than 70 research articles, reviews and book chapters and is named as an inventor on 20 patents and patent applications.

www.affitech.com...

Sigmund are you saying you represent Affitech? Do you work for Affitech? Do work with Sergej? Was the anonymous you were referring to Amalgam? I can't remember so far back in the thread. What did you mean this will go no where and Dr. Kiprijanov knows where you are. Was that a threat to Amalgam? Is Affitech working on a cure for this? Affitech generates fully human therapeutic antibodies. What does this mean?

Even more interesting

January 2011: Affitech was granted EU patent on CBASTM technology and US patent on multivalent multispecific antibodies

edit on 13-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

I don't know if that is normal or not.
But I can share my own experience.
I'm O- and my only son is O+.
I felt fantastic during my pregnancy until about the 7th month, I began to problems.

First problem was having pre-eclampsia which I had to go to hospital for and stay a week.
Second was, my son being breached and no amount of manipulation would make him turn.
During labour, he was both breached AND prosteria position and after 36 hours of trying for a natural childbirth that just wasn't happening, my son passed a motion and it was said that he was in fetal distress and so I was whisked off to have an emergency caesarian.
He was overdue, had jaundice when he was born, was a large baby.
I had the rhogan shot after the birth. I had none during prenatal.

It looked like someone had given me black eyes for a year after the birth.
I had the darkest circles, my skin was a yellowish colour, I was totally fatigued and quite literally felt like death warmed up for the first year. I got told a lot how ill I looked. Yet all medical tests came back normal.

I've unfortunately had miscarriages and 2 ectopic pregnancies over the years and no other children have eventuated. My son is now 26.
Don't know if it means anything, but my 3 serious partners that have had over the years (including sons father) have all been positives.
I wonder now, knowing what I know about the rh neg factor, if things may have been different if I had maybe searched out a rh neg partner after my rh positive son. Maybe things might have been a little different....

I personally think that the rhogan shot did absolutely nothing for me if the miscarraiges and ectopics are anything to go by, You'd think with that history, that I'd never had it at all.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Have you checked out the scientific publications section?

www.affitech.com...

The titles of those publications alone are scary as hell:

Reiersen H, Løbersli I, Løset GA, Hvattum E, Simonsen B, Stacy JE, McGregor D, Fitzgerald K, Welschof M, Brekke OH, Marvik OJ.
Covalent antibody display--an in vitro antibody-DNA library selection system.
Nucleic Acids Res. 2005; 33 (1): e10.

DNA library selection? WTF?

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join