It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NEGELTU
MUDU ANKIDA.

this is a necessity. this planet is dying it. and your society does not care; cared to late,.

proper arrangements have been made. fear not.

I noticed you just joined ATS, do you have any real knowledge of this issue?

If so please share it with us.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here's the problem,

With the advent of oil lots of chemicals were made. Poured and dumped around America we ended up destroying the DNA of humans with dioxins, toxins, and a little radioactivity. Now there are humans out there who were born with birth defects Governments quickly "fixed" or never told those people they had those defects...damaged DNA.

Now what do you do with a population of humans with bad DNA? The very human race could have it's DNA destroyed centuries down the road as we evolve into little grey men with 3 fingers.

We cull those humans with bad DNA. So a story's made up that the people will believe and nobody will panic wondering if they are some of the ones born with damaged DNA.

The world moving all manufacturing to China's doing a toll on their DNA. Obesity and Diabets epidemic and birth defects that will dwarf what we faced.

Planet's getting culled. His reference to CX means CX. The gas will be taken out to cull entire regions that were heavily contaminated.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom 16. empathetic illnesses 17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts
Found here.

And from our own ATSer, here.

I'm O+ and have 17 out of 22 on this list. IDK if maybe it's simply an O thing rather than the -/+ scenario.

I'm A+ and have about half of those...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A lot of people share many of those traits. I don't believe they are limited to Rh negative people at all it's just that amongst the negs there seem to be a higher percentage of oddballs and weirdos, which is how many people would label many of those traits, not all of them of course. I myself am another O neg oddball and don't mind such labelling being applied in good humor.

I am guessing ATS has higher than the national average of negative blood-type people and/or weirdos. That's not a bad thing, IMHO.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GraceOf4Babes & WatchRider

I fit into 17 of these categories as well. I have no idea what my blood type is, but if these are correct, then its probably safe to say I'm an O(+/-). I'm going to get my blood tested soon, and I think it'll be interesting to prove or disprove this theory, using myself as a non-bias test subject.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I was speculating based on the O obsession on this thread. I also agree that intelligence has nothing to do with blood type... me and my dad and sisters have all had the government watching (since elementary) and waiting to recruit us for gov jobs based on being above average and scoring high on state tests in school.. high IQ's. Me and my dad both broke high score/grade records in all the history of the schools we attended when we graduated. We're all O+'s
edit on 12-5-2011 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

You say you agree that blood type has nothing to do with intelligence and then you go on to say your whole family were above average and all O+'s...umh...yeah...genius, I can tell.

Albert Einstein had blood type A btw...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I believe these traits are distributed by God at His choosing (not inherited blood types), so that some fight against the flow and warn others to wake them up to TRUTH. Some hear and some don't.

Although we can clearly see in Genesis 6 where the fallen angels came down to the mankind and taught them the secrets of God and interbred with the women resulting in the Nephilim (which would accommodate the Neandrathals and other deformed species) The Bible speaks of "lion like men" and six fingered giants who were tall as cedars. There was a lot of mixing of demons with humans, animal/animal, animal/human, demon/ animal. ALL SORTS OF CROSSBREEDING!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I knew my point would be perverted, but that was not what I was insinuating at all.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by WatchRider

I was speculating based on the O obsession on this thread. I also agree that intelligence has nothing to do with blood type... me and my dad and sisters have all had the government watching (since elementary) and waiting to recruit us for gov jobs based on being above average and scoring high on state tests in school.. high IQ's. Me and my dad both broke high score/grade records in all the history of the schools we attended when we graduated. We're all O+'s

Oh, you know how that works. I was our own local high-tester in school, and a very restless and therefore poor student - HS dropout but later community college AA degree. I had a very nice and interesting career with the federal government, retired in my early 50's. The feds have some good fits for misfits. Loved my gig, would recommend it to anyone.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Type O is the most common blood type among both RH factor groups.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I believe these traits are distributed by God at His choosing (not inherited blood types), so that some fight against the flow and warn others to wake them up to TRUTH. Some hear and some don't.

Although we can clearly see in Genesis 6 where the fallen angels came down to the mankind and taught them the secrets of God and interbred with the women resulting in the Nephilim (which would accommodate the Neandrathals and other deformed species) The Bible speaks of "lion like men" and six fingered giants who were tall as cedars. There was a lot of mixing of demons with humans, animal/animal, animal/human, demon/ animal. ALL SORTS OF CROSSBREEDING!

So some of us are half demon?
What do you consider a demon? Ugh...god is mean and sadistic. Deciding to give some people the 'truth' to wake others up whatever that means, but not giving EVERYBODY the truth flat out... And then big old mean evil satan comes in and gives demonic traits to others...and essentially we're the offspring and supposed to make heads or tails of this in hopes that we get to go to heaven and not hell? I call BS.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

yeah, I hated school too, Just trying to get out of their institution! LOL I've since had to unlearn their indoctrination and follow my own courses!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

well the fact of the matter is that you cannot even see the kingdom unless you have been born again (John 3:3). It is foolishness to those that are perishing but it is life to those who are being saved! (1 Corinthians 1:18)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Or maybe it did happen just as I said.
Who the hell knows.

All I know is I'm smarter than all the RH+

Kidding kidding. I wish I were smarter than I am though. With all the drugs they come out with you'd think they'd have a 'smart pill' or something. But no, that I imagine would be counterproductive to the system.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

well the fact of the matter is that you cannot even see the kingdom unless you have been born again (John 3:3). It is foolishness to those that are perishing but it is life to those who are being saved! (1 Corinthians 1:18)

Well, you heard it here folks. The only way to survive this is to be bullied into becoming a Born Again Christian even if it doesn't agree with you just for the sake of being able to live through this (if indeed anything happens).

Don't you just hate when people bring silly religious crap into serious scientific discussion?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Who the hell knows.

Kidding kidding. I wish I were smarter than I am though. With all the drugs they come out with you'd think they'd have a 'smart pill' or something. But no, that I imagine would be counterproductive to the system.

Watch what you wish for. Einstein and others had a little "Rain Man" in them too. It can become as much a liability as an asset.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is the last time I will reply to this religious stuff because I feel it's derailing the thread. I have been born again...seriously....was baptized gave my entire life over to god, believed unfalteringly in the bible until I was 16 years (talk about giving god the benefit of the doubt!), and i'll tell you, the only kingdom I saw was a big fat religious lie used to control and bully people into submission to a god they've never seen. Does a great job at people self policing themselves though. Oh the times when I was a child and wanted that cookie but I just knew god was standing up above writing down my every move for that last call on judgement day.

Now back to the scientific exchanges of information regarding blood types, differences in immunities, etc. That's what I'm interested in seeing.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Who the hell knows.

Watch what you wish for. Einstein and others had a little "Rain Man" in them too. It can become as much a liability as an asset.

Sound advice friend.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Now back to the scientific exchanges of information regarding blood types, differences in immunities, etc. That's what I'm interested in seeing.

There is a lot to being aware of bodily sensations and self-healing/enhancement/protection techniques. That kind of stuff is not encouraged though. Recommended you visit your doctor and take a pill.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join