It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Hmm, you and Grace are saying different things here. do you have a link to some information that says the antibodies start forming straight away? I'm quite curious about this now.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia
I do know she had trouble carrying me and they advised her to take some shots but my sperm donor talked her out of it (he was an undiagnosed schizophrenic who made her life hell) and made it so she couldn't go anywhere without him and was worried about what he'd do if she took the shots without his consent so she didn't have them.

Given that all of the children are RH+ I tend to think she has a
weak RH - gene.

Still, I got the monkey gene regardless so I want to know if this virus will have any effect on me and make me a weird hybrid

The bad guys out there in powerland want to eliminate 85%
of the world's populace.

Which group conveniently fits that profile, RH + or RH - ??

Ya never know...

edit on 12-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hmm, you and Grace are saying different things here. do you have a link to some information that says the antibodies start forming straight away? I'm quite curious about this now.

What happens when a foreign body enters the blood stream ?

Antibodies are formed.

Ask yourself, why would the body wait until a second pregnancy
to form antibodies...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You know, I'm not sure if all three of us are positive when I think about it. I know my blood type because of my pregnancies but I don't know what blood type my brothers are. I'll ask them and see if they know

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Antibodies are formed.

to form antibodies...

You do have a point there. What if the body doesn't recognise the foetus as a threat first time round though? That could be possible and would explain an Rh- mother being able to carry an Rh+ child with not too much of an effect.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Grace0f4babes

I honestly didn't know that. I guess I was lucky being my mother's first child.

She was sick the whole time she carried me though (her words) and was constantly getting chest infections and the like. She says I was a pain in the behind then and I haven't changed much since; it's almost become a running joke between us heh. I guess that being ill during the first pregnancy must be normal for someone who is Rh- and carrying an Rh+ child

It can be fatal.

My friend's aunt died from a hemolytic reaction.

My own aunt had a horrible first pregnancy due to hemolytic reaction
and never had another child.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Antibodies are formed.

to form antibodies...

You do have a point there. What if the body doesn't recognise the foetus as a threat first time round though? That could be possible and would explain an Rh- mother being able to carry an Rh+ child with not too much of an effect.

That does not make sense.

As soon as the fetus begins producing RH + blood cells the mother's RH - system
will start producing antibodies to try and remove the foreign substance from the system.

If your body didn't react to foreign substances immediately you would die from common
viruses.

Consider, the fetus does not begin producing it's own blood cells until the spinal cord
is formed sufficiently, so in the early stages of the pregnancy it will seem normal.

Edit: as soon as your cells detect a foreign intruder (bacteria, virus, blood agent, etc)
they start producing chemical signals that trigger the antibody systemic response.

Like I said above, if your body didn't react immediately you would die from common
things like bacteria and viruses.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Actually the problems start when the mother's blood mix with the babies blood and that's when the mother's body will start producing antigens to fight the intruder (that usually doesn't happen until birth)... I'm NOT stupid like you would like to make me out to be, and a simple search would have uncovered this for you, but you in your arrogance would rather try to make someone else seem stupid. Here's a link if you're interested and if you can type in the search bar you will find MANY other resources!

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-5-2011 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've had 4 babies so I've done my pregnancy research

kidshealth.org...

parents.berkeley.edu...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ive watched this site for some time. I live by muphy's law so even though this may be a hoax doesnt mean it
cannot have any validity to it.

Seems to me like a scenario from the movie "night of the comet".

Anyway im A- and a lefty.I thought i would add to the 70 pages of blood types.

What i can see out of this the change could be good or bad depending on the person.

Anyone thought that this could change longevity(life expectancy)?

Thowing up another view for people to mull over.

....and hello ATS

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiiTrOn
Ive watched this site for some time. I live by muphy's law so even though this may be a hoax doesnt mean it
cannot have any validity to it.

Seems to me like a scenario from the movie "night of the comet".

Anyway im A- and a lefty.I thought i would add to the 70 pages of blood types.

What i can see out of this the change could be good or bad depending on the person.

Anyone thought that this could change longevity(life expectancy)?

Thowing up another view for people to mull over.

....and hello ATS

Welcome to the thread
Yes, OP said it would have this affect (increasing life expectancy)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes

Actually the problems start when the mother's blood mix with the babies blood and that's when the mother's body will start producing antigens to fight the intruder (that usually doesn't happen until birth)... I'm NOT stupid like you would like to make me out to be, and a simple search would have uncovered this for you, but you in your arrogance would rather try to make someone else seem stupid. Here's a link if you're interested and if you can type in the search bar you will find MANY other resources!

en.wikipedia.org...

Having children does not mean you understand how the process works and
it is quite obvious that you do not understand the links you've provided.

As I stated above, as soon as the fetus' spinal column develops and marrow
is formed in the bones the production of the antigen tainted blood begins.

Your statement of blood flowing only when the child is born is so ignorant
that I will only address it by pointing out the FACT that the child's heart beats
and circulates blood, it is directly connected to the mother's circulatory system
via the umbilical cord, if it's marrow is producing blood cells they are being
circulated into the mother's blood stream which will immediately cause a
hemolytic reaction.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

LOL arrogance
... Oh my gosh... do YOU know ANYTHING!?!?!?! please try to tell me something DOC!

It's OBVIOUS that you haven't read anything from doctors about this situation, instead you rely on your own logic to figure it out

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

LOL arrogance
... Oh my gosh... do YOU know ANYTHING!?!?!?! please try to tell me something DOC!

It's OBVIOUS that you haven't read anything from doctors about this situation, instead you rely on your own logic to figure it out

Standard childish internet come back, no surprises.

I have no desire to waste any more time on you, expect no
further responses.

And in regard to your edit, you are the one whom does not understand
but that is okay your childish belief system and wikipedia based education
will carry you to the exact place where you belong.

Best of luck to you.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

FROM THE LINKS I PROVIDED YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT READ!

here's one from kidshealth.org...

Rh incompatibility usually isn't a problem if it's the mother's first pregnancy because, unless there's some sort of abnormality, the fetus's blood does not normally enter the mother's circulatory system during the course of the pregnancy.

"However, during delivery, the mother's and baby's blood can intermingle. If this happens, the mother's body recognizes the Rh protein as a foreign substance and can begin producing antibodies (protein molecules in the immune system that recognize, and later work to destroy, foreign substances) against the Rh proteins introduced into her blood.

Other ways Rh-negative pregnant women can be exposed to the Rh protein that might cause antibody production include blood transfusions with Rh-positive blood, miscarriage, and ectopic pregnancy.

Rh antibodies are harmless until the mother's second or later pregnancies. If she is ever carrying another Rh-positive child, her Rh antibodies will recognize the Rh proteins on the surface of the baby's blood cells as foreign, and pass into the baby's bloodstream and attack those cells."

1st paragraph from Wiki

"Rh disease (also known as Rh (D) disease, Rhesus incompatibility, Rhesus disease, RhD Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn, Rhesus D Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn or RhD HDN) is one of the causes of hemolytic disease of the newborn (HDN). The disease ranges from mild to severe, and typically occurs only in some second or subsequent pregnancies of Rh negative women where the fetus' father is Rh positive."

this is what I expect from someone who cannot be corrected, they avoid all evidence of proof against them and PRETEND it's non-existent! LOL

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The circulatory system moves in two directions, kindly, explain the mechanism
by which the umbilicus prevents circulatory co-mingling.

The fetus receives it's oxygen from the mother and the mother acts as a filtration
system to remove the waste products.

Explain how the waste products are removed from the fetus' blood without
co-mingling.

If you cut and paste some crap from the internet it means you do not understand the
subject and are only parroting what you read.

Parroting does not equate to knowing.

Good bye.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

well, then what do you want... our only mediator is the internet and the internet isn't good enough for you... you seem to be insatiable and nothing will work to convince you of where you go wrong. You're not exactly right here with me so I can show you anything and you say internet resources are no good... what do you want then?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Version1000
"If you cut and paste some crap from the internet it means you do not understand the
subject and are only parroting what you read.

Parroting does not equate to knowing.

Good bye."

I was simply showing you that you DID NOT read the sites I had posted before answering like you knew better than me sir or miss.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

Thanks for the Wiki link on that. I remember my cousins whose mother was Rh neg having that difficulty.The oldest cousin from that family was dark-haired and full-term while the others after him were pre-mature births, blond hair, etc. I remember the discussion from decades ago about the first of the children come without difficulty but the others would be problematic. I knew what you were saying was correct even if modern medicinal procedure was different, which seems to be the case now and the mother is frequently given meds in the latter part of her term even with the first child.

Also information in that article says the Rh factor was unknown until 1937 and the birth problems not known the cause until after 1939. From my age and perspective it did not pre-date myself by many years. Seems very recent discovery. I am Rh neg to Rh neg mother and father. Father is Basque/Swedish and mother is Scotch-Irish, all somewhat common Rh neg ethnicities.

Stars for you.

*edited to add plural to "stars" - I appreciate the info and deserves something for your effort after that exchange on this matter.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I cant believe this is still going. And with people digging up old unused names to make comments that are silly and self absorbed, so much so they are blinded.

I am seeing a lot of people are blinded by the thoughts of their friends, and because of their staunch ideals. They actually believe what THEY are saying is correct, and if one of their friends agrees, well then that means it should be published in the American Academy of Science.

Only one person in this thread "got it", and he was just skipped over with more rediculous theories, and others trying to discredit the person who holds the key to this post, and even said so, and posted an actual LINK.

It's like a frenzy here, with people going even crazier with their ideas fueled by the ideals of the person who posted before them. It's called hysteria, and whats funny is that when "IT" does come, likely the same thing will happen, as has happened here and they'll completely miss the signs because they feel they know more due to some shaman or someone on this board who once talked to a pixie in the forrest.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join