It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes
I believe these traits are distributed by God at His choosing (not inherited blood types), so that some fight against the flow and warn others to wake them up to TRUTH. Some hear and some don't.

Although we can clearly see in Genesis 6 where the fallen angels came down to the mankind and taught them the secrets of God and interbred with the women resulting in the Nephilim (which would accommodate the Neandrathals and other deformed species) The Bible speaks of "lion like men" and six fingered giants who were tall as cedars. There was a lot of mixing of demons with humans, animal/animal, animal/human, demon/ animal. ALL SORTS OF CROSSBREEDING!

With an outlook like that, perhaps you should read up on the Annunaki, and how they created humankind as we know it, and poised as Gods to the people. I know it will open your eyes which seem to be a little blinded, no pun intended.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
FWIW...Here's my two cents.

As to: "C X"; Observe, It's obviously vague, with or without the clarification on Elanin.

I compare to current events. I ponder why this person might do this, and if not a hoax;
the motive would be to help us in some way; without themselves being singled out.

Current events I have not seen much of, read very little discussion, but are coming out...
(I've omitted items I'm unsure of.)

1. Poincare Conjecture Solved - ok - and then how is this applied to reality?
In brief: Consciousness among other metaphysical mysteries can be explained now.
Also - a big amen, ohm to Dr. Masuro Emoto - my guess is this proves you too.
Can anyone boldly transcribe the science in layman's terminology - or have you all
signed non-disclosure, non-compete, or copywrite contracts with some legal entity
with power over you?

2. Nassim Haramein's paper accepted - ok - then Gaia Theory is pretty much spot on.

3. Nasa's photo's of Earth from afar - mind blowing - our planet really looks like a living weeble doll!

4. Photo's of Star binaries communicating - especially as seen the day before Japan's Earthquake.

5. Pic of our Sun's activity 2-3 days prior to major global events

6. Numerous examples of mutations, both good and bad, including the China X retrovirus

7. Currency Exchange? (C X) All peoples, seem to agree if it weren't for Money - Global problems could be minimized.

8. "Negativity" affects all blood types - and this affects our health - individually and collectively
Money bars us from being good to others. Why did it take so long to get the food and water
to recent disaster victims - Why? Because someone had to pay for it!

Yes, the Rapture is here. And in reality it is similar to the "Enlightenment", like when we came out of the "Dark Ages". (The darkest spot is often adjacent to the brightest.) A new era is upon us, and those who endanger our wellfare - in the highest of places - are seeking to maintain their power, and they will continue their reckless endangerment, and allow us to partake in the reckless endangerment by default.

Yes, some of us know, and have only conversed with our friends and peers. Rather than wasting time in idle rhetoric, debating what color flag or popular neo-conic label we will be sporting. It is apparent the wave of idiocy has crested. And those who see it - independents, academic and lay person alike - must join forces and determine how the New World should go forth in the most enlightened way. Hopefully without oppression, without war, and without subjugation of rights and freedoms. The sage of philosophers should be given our
highest priori - not politicians, scientists, clergy rhetorics, corporatists...The evil must be rooted out. A common sense approach is needed. I have several I like, but I'll leave that out for now. I'm curious which of our current living global "sages" you respect most?

The author is aware of a cover up. Which cover up is it? I think it's a huge global combo, and we must disentangle it. We are, by default, entangled it it's web of deceit.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Actually I have, and it coincides with the Genesis account of demons coming down and mingling with humans. It is simply an alternative theory for those who have been blinded to believe they see light, when in fact it is a lie. I've studied the false religions deeply, and they all lead to the same place Babylon, Nimrod.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Actually I have, and it coincides with the Genesis account of demons coming down and mingling with humans. It is simply an alternative theory for those who have been blinded to believe they see light, when in fact it is a lie. I've studied the false religions deeply, and they all lead to the same place Babylon, Nimrod.

Given that the Summerian tales are much older than the bible
does it not ring a little bell in your head that the bible is simply
a collection of borrowed stories ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It seems that in this thread it's perfectly fine to equate the negative blood types with aliens/ reptillians/ Annunaki and you're perfectly content and proud of that! But if you mention the God of the Bible then you are being unscientific
... that's truly hilarious!

The bible also speaks of the annunaki... referencing the "sons of Anak" (they were Nephilim) Numbers 13:33 and Joshua 15:14 ... I know you have to have heard of the annunaki being called Anakim (maybe the name of their leader). Well this is the history of such. I'm sorry that your limited world doesn't allow for solid truth, in fact you sell yourself short and choose ignorance.. and choosing to remain ignorant is the same as stupidity. The Bible did not 'borrow' from other religions, those other religions are simply twists from biblical history, and you fall for a lie simply because it's more comfortable and you would rather think that you're a good person and can save yourself (not speaking to anyone directly here) than seeing the ugliness of your own heart and thoughts and the depravity that deserves hell (NO ONE IS GOOD BUT GOD), and surrendering your works to Jesus and trusting that His sacrifice has paid your own debt.

This is a BIAS that accepts aliens/annunaki/ reptilians and rejects God and His Word which scientifically validates these other aspects that are often called science fiction. Sumeria... pahleese! That's just Babylon and Nimrod's kindgoms that he settled (names changed but still hold the same roots)
There were giants before the flood and after, Nimrod the son of Cush (son of Ham, son of Noah) seeking to rule the world, went to Egypt to study and take up where they left off before the flood. He then began to transform (scripture says he BEGAN to be a gibborim)....

All the way back to Cain his lineage was deified, meaning they are what we know as mythological or the gods of old. Nimrod was a son of Cain, Ham's wife was from Cain's lineage, so the gene was passed on after the flood.....Hence the stories of Nimrod, Semiramis, Tammuz / Osiris, Isis, Horus and all the other father/mother/son trinities in every other religion.

They all gather back to Babylon where the tower was built and God came down and confused their languages, they were constructing their one world government/religion in rebellion and war against the true God of Israel. When their languages were confused each went away with a piece of the story, all telling the same story with different names ... this is where we get the multitudes of religions. And this is the same thing that satan has been fighting for ages to accomplish, to bring the world back together in unity under him, to wage war with God and His saints. This is why today you see ecumenism bringing all the religions together with an intolerance for Christians and Jews...

HOW CAN YOU FIGHT AGAINST THE NWO IF YOU'RE ON THE NWO's SIDE?
edit on 12-5-2011 by Grace0f4babes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Science, Religion...rhetoric...get down to the core ideas. Toss presumptions and bias aside. Ask yourself what part you are playing, and you can see where not only do your actions (as well as apathetic or ignorant inaction) harm yourself, harm your loved ones, and harm others. The unknown final outcome....however that negative element may be defined; the positive group could just as easily be the plague stricken, if that is the scenario.

Myself - I think the post eludes to overall negativity/positivity, not a blood type negativity. But, admittedly, prior posts have me contemplating perhaps there will be a mix of both?...We should carry on, and pursue what the described Agency X is not revealing to us? Must be some very serious Academic Fraud somewhere if the post is genuine...and even if not, or coincidental...I know of several unchecked major academic or institutional frauds, just don't know which one to point to...and likewise, I don't want to be the pole bearer.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

no no no !the bible is not a book in its self, rather than a collection of other books edited to fit a Christian belief

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I KNOW THIS IS CORRECT ...

When I was 10 years old I had a dream about this, but it was a nightmare !

I was DIFFERENT, my genes made me healthier and able to live longer then everyone else and I was very intelligent, a scientist, but not the top scientist. A top scientist a GREAT MAN who was a friend of mine was dying and he wanted to share my body with me !!

He had built a machine that could transfer his consciousness, ALL of his memory and intellect into my brain, and I said OK !!! So they proceeded with the operation, I experienced my last second of consciousness ALONE witnessing the laughter of the technicians and sensing through their vivid expressions what they were thinking, as THEY believed that the great scientist would take over my body via the domination of my intellect.

And that is when I woke up realizing what a BAD idea it was to be generous to elitists, I was trembling and terrified to the bone !

It was the most VIVID dream I have ever had.

I have also been wondering about all this REALITY ALTERNATIVE JOURNALISM that has been rising up without opposition, in-fact, some of those CREEPs should NOT be allowed on the air, THEY ARE ALL RECEIVING A LOT OF HELP !!!!!!

THE SPLITTING OFF OF MANKIND INTO TWO RACES, they become supermen while everyone else becomes short little fat dummies, THEY HAVE TAUGHT US THIS IS THE DANGER ...

BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT US THAT THIS IS THE DANGER OUR LEADERS FEAR OF US !!!

!!! WE ARE BECOMING THE SUPERMEN !!!

This explains all the messages in popular media, mutant movies --> Mutant Wars, and Mutants are HATED by society. Christians ARE REALLY EVIL, even some secretly EVIL church going christians are now deathly afraid of real Christians -- THEY SHOULD BE !!!

The Highlander series, there is a clandestine group of individuals that rule poor humans with impunity, but there are a couple of nice ones who PITTY US therefore they will take care of us eventually, besides these guys are often STUPID so they will wipe each other out instead of doing the smart thing and working together to dominate the UNIVERSE !!!!!!

ZOMBIES, zzzoooombies EVERYWHERE !!!!!!

The zombie's fad rising popularity in media is designed to allow people to understand and characterize according to our evil rulers dictates the measures that will be taken to attempt to wipe out this DISEASE ON HUMANITY !!!!!!

They will have troops riding around in the country side shooting people EVERYONE ON SIGHT !

Those of us in the cities will be told that they have a zombie like virus, those mutants want to eat our brains, unless killed these creatures destroyed by disease will survive and feed indefinitely !!

And in the cities they will put beast chips in our cell phones which will track our location, if we should become a sub-versant, and it will tell you to take your pills and MAKE SURE you take your pills via biometrics and your doctor will coordinate your diagnosis with Homeland Security so they can give you DEATH PILLS IF YOU SHOULD MUTATE

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Exactly, and we currently have in addition to all that Dogma, a world run by men full of greed who go to great lengths to tax us, rape us, exploit and kill each other... Young sons (and daughters) unknowingly get caught up in it, as they innocently join the military in hopes of making a decent living and aspire to have a family. This sickness is everywhere, not just the US... The media makes it like it's so cool, perpetrates on every fear. Top gun yeah baby. [sic] A sudden total global currency collapse (Is this the C X ?) would be the best thing that could happen it seems. Who is going to house and feed all these homeless people from all the recent disasters? The tally is climbing pretty fast.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome our alien overlords and will be glad to see the RH+
monkey people removed from the planet.

Gonna be nasty disposing of all those rotting bodies though.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
MAKE SURE you take your pills via biometrics and your doctor will coordinate your diagnosis with Homeland Security so they can give you DEATH PILLS IF YOU SHOULD MUTATE

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is that vaccine additive that glows in the dark (a chemical isolated/developed from lightning bugs) finished yet? If/when the plague - retrovirus - virus - Grand Mal Epidemic gets here you will be forced to take it - legislation is in place to go into effect if/when this occurs. This is so movie like - it's really not funny - these diseases can be man made as biological weapons for population control. The alien resides within us. Other animals have consanguinity, and don't do this to their own kind - so why do we?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

I'm one of those lovely monkey people, so thanks. I do want to ask you something that someone earlier on this thread pointed out though. What about those who have RH+ blood but RH- ancestry? I may be B+ but my mother is B- so what about us? We're not 'true' positives and perhaps, just perhaps, us wonderful hybrids might survive along with you. Bet that would suck, huh?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia

I'm one of those lovely monkey people, so thanks. I do want to ask you something that someone earlier on this thread pointed out though. What about those who have RH+ blood but RH- ancestry? I may be B+ but my mother is B- so what about us? We're not 'true' positives and perhaps, just perhaps, us wonderful hybrids might survive along with you. Bet that would suck, huh?

Did your mother have a hemolytic reaction or take Rhogam to prevent it when she was carrying you ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Did your mother have a hemolytic reaction or take Rhogam to prevent it when she was carrying you ?

I was her first born and she didn't take any shots with me, I asked her after reading a thread on here about RH-. I didn't think to ask her about a hemolytic reaction. I'll do that next time I see her. She DID have to have the shot when she had my brothers though.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I was her first born and she didn't take any shots with me, I asked her after reading a thread on here about RH-. I didn't think to ask her about a hemolytic reaction. I'll do that next time I see her. She DID have to have the shot when she had my brothers though.

They gave her Rhogam but she might not have needed it.

If she did not have a hemolytic reaction when carrying you then I can suggest two possibilities:

1) She tests false RH negative and is actually RH positive. (this does occur)
2) The RH negative factor is very weak in her bloodline, likely only recessive
since she has had three children all of which are RH positive.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

They gave her Rhogam but she might not have needed it.

If she did not have a hemolytic reaction when carrying you then I can suggest two possibilities:

1) She tests false RH negative and is actually RH positive. (this does occur)
2) The RH negative factor is very weak in her bloodline, likely only recessive
since she has had three children all of which are RH positive.

I do know she had trouble carrying me and they advised her to take some shots but my sperm donor talked her out of it (he was an undiagnosed schizophrenic who made her life hell) and made it so she couldn't go anywhere without him and was worried about what he'd do if she took the shots without his consent so she didn't have them. I've talked to her a lot about that time partly to clear up my own history and stuff like this was a part of it.

She stood up to him after that and had the shots for my brothers. You might be right, it could be that the Rh- is weak and unfortunately, my grandparents aren't around any more to ask if they were Rh- too. I might ask my mother, she might know.

Still, I got the monkey gene regardless so I want to know if this virus will have any effect on me and make me a weird hybrid

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

It is normal for a negative to carry a positive with little complications during the first pregnancy... after the first pregnancy it can be fatal since negatives develop antibodies that fight the positives in subsequent pregnancies.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Version100

It is normal for a negative to carry a positive with little complications during the first pregnancy... after the first pregnancy it can be fatal since negatives develop antibodies that fight the positives in subsequent pregnancies.

Wrong.

The antibodies develop as soon as the fetus starts forming it's RH positive blood cells
and circulates them into the mother's bloodstream.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

I honestly didn't know that. I guess I was lucky being my mother's first child.

She was sick the whole time she carried me though (her words) and was constantly getting chest infections and the like. She says I was a pain in the behind then and I haven't changed much since; it's almost become a running joke between us heh. I guess that being ill during the first pregnancy must be normal for someone who is Rh- and carrying an Rh+ child

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join