It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

So you were feeding.. Thats unfortunate though. People here take things seriously. So you really have O- bloodtype and connected to the bilderberg group and bohemian grove or was that more feeding? Just for arguements sake, something i've been looking into but don't know if it's true or not. You mention Quezecotl, i've been looking into this for awhile. So you believe Enki was a reptile? Or is it a mistranslation of his double helix snake symbol?

I like this Enki character, what would you say of sitchins work about Enki? Hears a wild one, what could Thoth have to do with this disaster?

Quite interesting this topic

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Duly noted, I have been periodically perusing that thread. As far as this one goes. I feel time will tell but, if any pertinent information is presented before October then I am sure myself or someone will follow-up. 5 months will fly by like the wisp of a comet's tail.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner

So you were feeding.. Thats unfortunate though. People here take things seriously. So you really have O- bloodtype and connected to the bilderberg group and bohemian grove or was that more feeding? Just for arguements sake, something i've been looking into but don't know if it's true or not. You mention Quezecotl, i've been looking into this for awhile. So you believe Enki was a reptile? Or is it a mistranslation of his double helix snake symbol?

I like this Enki character, what would you say of sitchins work about Enki? Hears a wild one, what could Thoth have to do with this disaster?

I wasn't "feeding" I was actually looking into things.

I have AB- blood.

I already stated that I do know people connected to Bilderberg, but not Bohemian grove. Women aren't allowed anyway, so f em'.

I was joking about being a Reptile, which is why I mentioned Quetzalcoatl . The background of the origins of Quetzalcoatl is so convoluted it would be nearly impossible to go into here. I have been to Quetzalcoatl pyramid in Chitzen Itza, and have looked at it from that angle. Everyone has some claim to the big Q, Africans and their Enki being Adam, Egyptians and their connections... on and on. Why wouldn't Enlil play a bigger role since he was Enki's nemisis.

I think there is a lot of folklore and myth and speculation on the subject you're asking about.

Edit again to add, I do not think the scenario in this thread is real, October will come and go without a problem.
edit on 15-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I think there is a lot of folklore and myth and speculation.

As well, there is some valid scientific research that if you scraped the walls of your imagination with a strong enough chisel one could easily associate the folklore and myth with scientific research.

Reptiles to Robins

Scientists have long recognized that modern-day birds and reptiles share a common ancestor. Both groups lay shelled eggs and have scales (in birds, confined to the legs), nucleated red blood cells, and a number of skeletal similarities. The famous fossil of the Jurassic bird Archaeopteryx (meaning "ancient wing") was so reptilian in appearance that experts initially mistook it for a dinosaur.
National Zoo Article

Funny, they even use the word "reptilian" in the article

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I believe in the possibility of it happening.

I believe in unlimited possibilities. Actualities though, are what we deal in with every day life. And I would warn people to certainly not work up a panic about it this story. Almost 100 pages into this thread and we have not come up with any concrete evidence suggesting this is happening or about to happen. Come to some interesting correlations and some really great speculations, but that's about it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am reminded of these song lyrics by The Killers.

Spaceman Lyrics

It started with a low light
Next thing I knew they ripped me from my bed
And then they took my blood type
It left a strange impression in my head
You know that I was hoping
That I could leave this star crossed world behind
But when they cut me open
I guess I changed my mind

And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they're calling me by my name
And the zipping white light beams
disregarding bombs and satellites
Oh that was the turning point,
That was one lonely night

The star maker says it ain't so bad
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says everybody look down
It's all in your mind

Well, now I'm back at home
And I'm looking forward to this life I live
You know it's gonna haunt me
So hesitation to this life I give
You think you might cross over
You're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea
You better look it over
Before you make that leap

And you know I'm fine
But I hear those voices at night
Sometimes
they justify my claim
And the public don't dwell on my transmission
Cause it wasn't televised
But it was the starting point
On a lonely night

The spaceman says, everybody look down
It's all in your mind

It's all in your mind

My global position systems are vocally addressed
They say the Nile used to run from East to West
They say the Nile used to run from East to West

I'm fine ,
But I hear those voices at night
Sometimes

It's all in your mind

It's all in your mind

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

I think there is a lot of folklore and myth and speculation.

As well, there is some valid scientific research that if you scraped the walls of your imagination with a strong enough chisel one could easily associate the folklore and myth with scientific research.

Reptiles to Robins

Scientists have long recognized that modern-day birds and reptiles share a common ancestor. Both groups lay shelled eggs and have scales (in birds, confined to the legs), nucleated red blood cells, and a number of skeletal similarities. The famous fossil of the Jurassic bird Archaeopteryx (meaning "ancient wing") was so reptilian in appearance that experts initially mistook it for a dinosaur.
National Zoo Article

Funny, they even use the word "reptilian" in the article

It is well known that Dinosaurs were related to birds, or rather modern birds are related to quite a few dinosaurs. I'm not sure where you're going with what you said?

My comments about folklore and speculation was in response to someone asking me about Zecharia Sitchin. Look him up and try to delve into his reams of work and his thoughts and ideals. It's staggering and I personally dont subscribe to some of what he says. That's not to say I am closed minded. I am open to all ideas, but I reserve the right to disagree as well.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I still hold onto the "if not when" phrase that most any scientist will agree upon. Nothing lasts forever, hell the Universe (theoretically but, none the less) had a beginning roughly 13 Billion years ago and some change so it would seemingly also have an end.

The Earth, is much younger than the Universe (theoretically but none the less) roughly 4 Billion years and some change.

Humans have only been on this Earth an estimated 200,000 years (theoretically but, none the less).

Of all the known and theorized cataclysmic events that we as a species could be susceptible to, in the "droplet in the bucket" amount of time that we've been here and have advanced to, in my opinion, has been just a really lucky 200,000 years. It's absurd to think it will be all rainbows and butterflies forever.

Tick-Tock!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I think Enki was the brother, and Enlil was the enforcer we have in the Bible. You can't really call it folklore if it connects to everything and the same deity or liniage pops up. It connects to every civilization, just different names. Would it be a stretch to say Poseidon or his liniage brought about Jesus? Saying we are divine and not slaves.

Another thing I can't figure out is, if Thoth's teachings are what we have in secret societies because of Enlil and co dominating, then why are these secret societies ruling? It must be a hell of a mix up

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

Originally posted by shoeshiner

I wasn't "feeding" I was actually looking into things.

I have AB- blood.

I already stated that I do know people connected to Bilderberg, but not Bohemian grove. Women aren't allowed anyway, so f em'.

I was joking about being a Reptile, which is why I mentioned Quetzalcoatl . The background of the origins of Quetzalcoatl is so convoluted it would be nearly impossible to go into here. I have been to Quetzalcoatl pyramid in Chitzen Itza, and have looked at it from that angle. Everyone has some claim to the big Q, Africans and their Enki being Adam, Egyptians and their connections... on and on. Why wouldn't Enlil play a bigger role since he was Enki's nemisis.

I think there is a lot of folklore and myth and speculation on the subject you're asking about.

Edit again to add, I do not think the scenario in this thread is real, October will come and go without a problem.
edit on 15-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

Sigmund, I've added you to my rivals list. Not because you are actually a rival/enemy or whatever, but because in a very roundabout way, you made me look at other avenues for this and that's what the rival list is supposed to be for.

Thankyou for making me look outside the box.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I agree with you on this. Whether or not it will or something of this nature will happen in the near future or later, we won't know until it does.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I was going with the notion, that perhaps these civilizations in the past bared witness to this particular evolutionary transitional phase. I am sure it was a very interesting looking animal that could have garnered a deity-esque label for the sheer oddness of its characteristics. Therein, supporting the myth and folklore.

ETA: Occum's Razor

edit on 5/15/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am retired DoD, like being retired, and anything I may or may not have contributed to this thread as regards myself or my thoughts is genuine. I have serious doubts about the validity of any of this, but can still hope. The idea of enhanced immunity and slow-aging is intriguing - afterall my retirement pension is paid for life, if the US doesn't go belly-up.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
And i never said I believe this, it's just something i'm looking into. Also never said I follow sitchins work i asked if you did, havn't even read' his books, just quotes and general stuff. I take a lot of stuff and try create a ending
you will be suprised how the brain can specualte and put things in a perspective for you, even by just what people say or their opinions

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I am retired DoD, like being retired, and anything I may or may not have contributed to this thread as regards myself or my thoughts is genuine. I have serious doubts about the validity of any of this, but can still hope. The idea of enhanced immunity and slow-aging is intriquing - afterall my retirement pension is paid for life, if the US doesn't go belly-up.

I for one appreciate everything you've contributed!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Before I get a chance to catch up and respond to the recent posts, here's something for ya.

DHVXF YIMPQ WRUTD LDZXO XOOFB BGKQX GEBHP JNQKL NNQOX ZNXOU GYZMT ARKQG KZQFI XEIPF SJEJW NZWJS XSSJW HSQRY TMOMV LRCLX KPPEO XJHVE WUWDO RAXMF PDBCM URAOT OZNGI QADRE GNBVM VXGDR

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I did a 4 year stint 92-96, Military Police...well the Navy's version thereof (MAA/SP). I took a lot of the "extra" classes that were made available, of which I give a lot of credit to my investigative abilities which in turn support my investigative nature as it is. I have always questioned that which is "not in my hand" so to speak. "Faith" has always been a very difficult concept in regards to many subjects.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

ROT?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Before I get a chance to catch up and respond to the recent posts, here's something for ya.

DHVXF YIMPQ WRUTD LDZXO XOOFB BGKQX GEBHP JNQKL NNQOX ZNXOU GYZMT ARKQG KZQFI XEIPF SJEJW NZWJS XSSJW HSQRY TMOMV LRCLX KPPEO XJHVE WUWDO RAXMF PDBCM URAOT OZNGI QADRE GNBVM VXGDR

Just a bit of code, waiting to be broken. Maybe proving a bit of a point. We'll see. So far, nobody has come up with anything.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Just a bit of code, waiting to be broken. Maybe proving a bit of a point. We'll see. So far, nobody has come up with anything.

You're not holding your breath are you?

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join