It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Virus a Bio Weapon from WW1 ... Reconstituted in 1997 just for you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here is some of the history of H1N1, In 1918 during the end of World War I, a single soldier at Fort Riley, Kansas Army base contracted (no one knows form where) H1N1. Shortly his whole unit was sick, then they were all shipped off to the battle front in France. H1N1 went on the kill 50 to 100 Million people on the planet. In 1997 almost a hundred years without any infections from the H1N1, it was reconstituted from dead bodies in Alaska that died of the virus, they also added to it, the Bird and Swine flu. It is called the Novel H1N1 because it was manmade. In 2006 it was a viable virus tested in the lab, then in 2009 released on the public. It is only by the grace of God that 100's of Millions of people are not dead. Human immune system is not as healthy as it was in 1918. A strong immune system is what killed because the virus was so strong, the immune system over reacted.

Site on Federation of American Scientist, founded in 1945 by the Scientist who created the Atom Bomb, Project Paper Clip Nazi's.

Quote:
Reconstituted Virus: When the 1918 flu disappeared, no samples of the virus were retained for scientific study. In 1997, however, scientists recovered fragments of the virus’s RNA genome from the preserved remains of infected people. The genome of the flu virus is composed

Link to Articile.
www.fas.org...

A proline-to-serine substitution could introduce a significant structural change in the receptor-binding site of the hemagglutinin, which could reduce the receptor-binding ability of the 2009 (H1N1) virus. It is proposed that this substitution is the cause of the relative avirulence of the 2009 (H1N1) virus compared to the 1918 (H1N1) virus.

Link to this quote:

Sciencedire ct

In August 2009, WHO declared this outbreak as the first influenza pandemic of the 21st century. It is critical to apply lessons learned during previous pandemics to mitigate the public health impact of the ongoing influenza pandemic in 2009. In particular, it is useful to compare the events in Mexico in 2009 to those during the Spanish influenza pandemic of 1918–1919.

link of quote:
Sciencedire ct

Quick Facts
Agent Type: Virus
Lethality: Low
Transmission: Highly contagious
Treatment: Oseltamivir (Tamiflu), zanamivir (Relenza), amantadine, and rimantadine antivirals, vaccine
Delivery: Inhalation

H1N1 ended WW1 because so many soldiers were dieing on the battle field and too sick to fight.

H1N1 was known to kill young healthy people between 20 and 50 years of age, Children and Elderly didn't have a strong enough immune system and survived. So why when it was introduced back into the public, they wanted to vaccinate the young and pregnant women?

Well since the H1N1 didn't work, they probably have a new pandemic for us. Called the Black Pleague or Cholera. 3 cases in New York City now said to have contracted it from uncooked lobster at a wedding in Haiti. Well, I guess the whole island was gourging on lobster. Even the Haitian people say that it was brought there by UN soldiers. There are almost 10 US cases now, and all of a sudden schools are being closed because 200 students contracted Noro Virus, it has the same on set of syptoms as the Black Pleague.
Doctor Butler was arrested for smuggling into the United States, the Black Pleague, He was a member of the Federation of American Scientist. Butler Articile:

www.fas.org...

This is a link to the hidden Federation of American Scientist website. The links on this page "File Not Found" are the ones they didn't expect one to notice. Check the Board of Directors, the Funders ( which one big funder is the Department of Defense, your tax dollars hard at work looking for ways to kill you. Research this all futher, a site called google "test country site"

Fixed links and...
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 20-2-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm personally not sure I'm on board with this theory, however........I always thought that H1N1 was blown out of proportion.

Supposition: Is it possible that the WHO and the CDC aren't on board with this or is it possible that they're the throttle - I mean we don't want everyone to die, just 90% of us. Looks like either way if this was revived on purpose someone didn't pack the cartridge with enough powder and we had a misfire.

edit on 20-2-2011 by billxam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

That video is from 2009. When all that fuss was about swine flu and vaccines. Guess what? Mortality of H1N1 was lover than from standard flu. I don't know why was it on news... except for scaring everyone from going out and meeting other people. Best guess some Pharmacy companies had some financial problems so they pay doctors to say that there's this "new extremely dangerous virus" and that everyone should definitely vaccinate.

Money, money, money... it's always about money. There's no money in killing loads of people with a virus. But there is money in scaring people with a deadly virus to buy vaccines.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

I know when the video was made, 2009 was when they started screaming Pandemic. And only about 2000 people died, That is not a pandemic but they sure expected it to be one didn't they. One site called it the Pandemic Farce. Thank you for your comment

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Arent you talking about the Spanish flu?
second line.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

I doubt the CDC and the WHO was intending to spread it as soon as they got a viable virus in the lab. Now the Federation of American Scientist, with the Rockerffeler Family Fund and all these Elites that support it now that needs to be looked at. The CDC said they were reconstituting the Virus to make a Vaccine, but why would you need a vaccine for a flu that has been dead for almost a hundred years. And as soon as the vaccines are produced here come the H1N1, what timing.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Yes, especially vaccinating the Young who were never affected by the virus in 1918.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

H1N1 was called the Spanish Flu in 1918 because they had it in the headlines of there newspaper everyday unlike the US or other countries. It is the same virus.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Remember Joseph Bar-Moshe?

The main story: piglipstick.blogspot.com...
Another informative article: www.unfictional.com...
One of his scientific reports (linking this so you can see that the guy is legit): www.biomedexperts.com...
Baxter contaminates EU labs in error: www.lifegen.de...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Wow, that is some great info, Thank you, He was said to have released the H5N1 which is not the same as the H1N1, but the fact he tried to say that the vaccine was bad. They can't even give the vaccine away free now because no one wants it. And the H1N1 they produced is a manmade version of human, bird, and swine and I wonder how they even came up with an all in three shot. Thank you for all the info. They gave it to so many children that have really suffered because of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hi coolottie,

Thank you very much for making this thread.

Thought you might like to know about this article. I found in my mailbox today. It's tough to know what's what sometimes. I find it interesting that maybe cholera could be "reactivated"...

"“The scientific community has been warning about this for over 10 years because it cannot be controlled. Crossing species leads to an unknown scenario, said Edward, but warnings of the following four results have been repeatedly denounced and unreported by mainstream news:

1. New cross-species of viruses causing new diseases

2. New bacterial diseases

3. Reactivation of dormant viruses in all cells (Swine flu, cholera)

4. Antibiotic resistant genes (Gulf people sick cannot get well with antibiotics)

5. Uncontrolled spread of new genes never before existed

When antibiotic resistant bacteria join others, they form biofilms, colonies of new bacteria, including on and in humans. Bacteria in a bio-film usually are significantly different from “free-floating” bacteria of the same species. Their protected environment, the film, causes increased resistance to detergents - and antibiotics.

“Antibiotic resistance of bacteria in a bio-film provides a pathway to chronic infections. In some cases, antibiotic resistance can be increased a thousand fold.” (Stewart PS, Costerton JW, "Antibiotic resistance of bacteria in biofilms," Lancet 358 (9276): 135–8. PMID: 11463434, July 2001)"

www.examiner.com...
One of the main reasons that I'm posting this info is because apparently, according to the article, there are "alternatives" to conventional antibiotics out there somewhere? I've downloaded the "Coming Clean"PDF, just need to go back and look at it again. It's been awhile. I've only just scanned it.

Concurring with Edward's research is Riki Ott's, highlighting prevalent Gulf antibiotic resistant "MRSA-like" staph. Repeated antibiotics are not alleviating Gulf MRSA according to many reporting to this writer, whereas alternatives are. (See: 'Coming Clean" free download created for Gulf people.)"

www.examiner.com...
If I've helped just one person get well then I've done my part.

Toni

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Thank you so much for posting this. That why I posted this thread is because someone I don't know who but they released what was supose to be H1N1 in a high level secure lab loose. It had been extentic for at least 70 years, so why reconstitute it to mak a vaccine for something that didn't exsist. There is a map on the fas site that shows all of the highlevel security labs and you would not believe how many there are. I was shocked.

here is the link of the map of all the labs.

www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Another thing interesting is about all of the microbiologist that have died for dissapeared since 9/11. Our survival depends on these Scientist to find a way or prevent these viruses and good clean vaccines. They produced so many of these virus and now the Black Pleague is in the US. You would think they would put people coming back from Haiti in some kind of 3-4 day quarentine. Dr. Butcher in the story at the begining of this thread smuggeled Black Pleague into the Unitied States and All of the Elite Funders of the Federation of American Scientists went to bat for him and he just got a 2 year sentence. Now anyone else would be charged as a terrorist. We need to contact our Senators and Congressman that we what to know how this manmade H1N1 was released and who is responsible. I we don't make them accountable now, they are just going to keep producing and releasing these virsu.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Thank you so much for posting this. That why I posted this thread is because someone I don't know who but they released what was supose to be H1N1 in a high level secure lab loose. It had been extentic for at least 70 years, so why reconstitute it to mak a vaccine for something that didn't exsist. There is a map on the fas site that shows all of the highlevel security labs and you would not believe how many there are. I was shocked.

here is the link of the map of all the labs.

www.fas.org...

My goodness, didn't realize that there are so many labs around the world. Wow! So, okay I see, there are 4 different levels of labs. Thanks for letting me know. Very interesting how that all works. Hope the level-4 labs especially have good security just in case everyone dies or something. One never knows.

Yeah you know, you present a fine question, why would "they" need to take genetic material from body parts that they've saved for at least 70 years to make a vaccine for H1N1 if it didn't exist? That's like getting the cart before the horse? Well, in this case, who cares about the cart when there's no horse around?

Something just doesn't seem right.

edit on 20-2-2011 by Antoniastar because: of grammar.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If the people behind this are the people connected to Federation of Ameircan Scientist a private tax free Foundation that is supported with money from the US Defense Department. The people that got sick from H1N1 and lost family members need to know this. A Foundation can be sued even if for neglegence in letting the virus excape if it was some accident which I think it was intentional. Thank God above this virus they cooked up was not as bad as the 1918 batch. Those FEMA coffins we taxpayers paid for would have surely come in handy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Maybe they fell for their own global warming propaganda...

Thinking that the ice would be melting anyway, releasing the virus from those frozen Arctic bodies, they decided to be proactive and step in to save humanity BEFORE disaster strikes...

YEAH RIGHT..!!

I think we all agree that these SOB's most definitely don't have our best interests at heart.

Great thread by the way
ottie (Cool Hottie???)

I love biotech conspiracies, don't know why I don't read more of these threads. The whole 'RHneg virus in the antarctic' thing is definitely part of the masterplan they have in store for us minions.

Luckily, methinks we have allies in unusual places... Or should that read 'aliens'..?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

You got that right. God and Aliens are about all that can save us from these Elite Snakes
HA! I think that is why our Reptile government wants us to be afraid of them. lol

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it is the stronger immune system that caused those people to die from the flu.
However it does seem plausible.
When you think about it, exactly what does any virus actually do to anyone?
It isn't the virus that causes the flow of fluids and subsequent congestion.
It is Histamine, allegedly part of our immune system.
It may be time to question the role of Histamine.
It is the culprit that not only causes the runny nose, itchy watery eyes, foggy head, fatique, muscle aches and lung congestion.
It is the Histamine that does the killing.

So what exactly does the virus do?

And by the way, if you are thinking that so-called "anti-histamines" are the answer, be advised that they are dehydrators and have no direct action on the histamine.
It seems that we need something that will kill or otherwise actually deactivate Histamine.
Maybe Histamine is our nemisis and without it we would live longer and certainly healthier.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Wow, I think you really have something there about the Histamine role in virus. Everynight I take a benadyral, all it does is dehydrate me. In all I read about the 1918 influencia [?sp] when the virus attacked the body the immune system over reacted and that is what caused the death rate to be 50 million people.

This whole thing is like a ghost trying to tell me. I lived in the most beautiful home in Manhattan, KS. The gentleman built it for his new wife and she died of H1N1. Fort Riley was just west of Manhattan where the virus originated. The first soldier infected his tissue and other parts have been in the deep freeze since then. In the articiles it states they got the virus reconstitued from frozen bodies in Alaska. Not. They reconstitued it from the body tissue of the first soldier [Patient 0]. I was living in Manhatten KS and that is what was said at that time.

His entire body has been held in Atlanta, Emory University, DCD frozen for a very long time. They seriously thought they would kill millions of people with it. They even said it was a Pandemic. They must have been so angry that it didn't kill millions. I just feel sorry for the people that took the vacine they Jabbed so many people with. That was their back up, to eleminate even more people.

Alkaline diet is the only way to defeat whatever they throw at us. And please take baking soda teaspoon and warm water every nite.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

LOL - Christ referred to the Pharisees as a 'brood of vipers'..

Maybe he was giving us a little hint?

But yeah, I love the thread, and haven't yet had time to review all the links - will do so asap. I love this stuff. I genuinely think that there's a significant threat on the horizon, and this whole 'insider info leak' regarding the RH- viral epidemic is fully part of it. Whether it's misdirection? Can't tell yet. I have had a multitude of dreams lately that seem to be showing that the PTB are preparing to launch an offensive against certain groups within the populace based on their blood-types; also that the apparent WW3 threats to world stability (including major destruction in the USA, UK) are very real, and are imminent.

Hoping we all come through it...

'Fight the Power!!'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join