It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

That was just a loose speculation on my part, however, one I think is worthwhile with respect to this conversation and the one you started - very, very, interesting. Whether it is that, or perhaps a virus targeting either of the RH factors, it does make you wonder.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

not exactly true...

Bombay phenotype ( Bombay Blood group ) is a rare blood group which shows absence of A,B,H antigens on red cells and presence of anti-A, anti-B and anti-H antibodies in serum. The rare individuals with Bombay phenotype do not express H substance on their red blood cells and therefore do not bind A or B antigens. Instead, they produce antibodies to H substance (which is present on all red cells except those of hh phenotype) as well as to both A and B antigens and are therefore compatible only with other hh donors.

rarebloodtypes.org...

there's at least one blood type that cannot accept the o- blood, as well as the a and b...
they are a unique group of their own.....and rare....
hey, maybe they are the ones that won't be affect directly, and all of us o's, a's, and b's are the ones that are gonna change or die...
that would cut down the population quite a bit!!!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Great find with a great link...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
spaceobs.org...

page translation:MOSCOW, May 7 - RIA Novosti, Ilya Ferapontov. Comet Elenina - the first in 20 years, opened the Russian astronomer - the Internet has provoked an outbreak of mass hysteria. Bloggers and journalists spread rumors about giant spaceships that are hidden behind the comet, that this comet is the mysterious planet Nibiru and its approach to Earth promises a global catastrophe because of the change of poles.

Earlier, Argentine edition Contexto with reference to the astronomer Sergio Toscano (Sergio Toscano) reported that the comet Elenina fly spaceships, and in September, when the comet will approach the Earth, will make his first contact with an alien civilization. Toscano claims that the information received by Chinese astronomers, trying to hide the U.S. space agency NASA.

"I was amused by the first month, at first I even searched the internet, they write, but now I try not to watch. I have already annoying. I am upset that all this insanity came in runet, and I will write letters, it is Nibiru, "- said in an interview with RIA Novosti discoverer of Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin), the Institute of Applied Mathematics Keldysh Leonid Yelenin.

edit on 11-5-2011 by warlordx32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by warlordx32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
omg ...this topic is interesting ...but 75 pages?^^

I am on page 12 now ...need more coffee xD

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

Lol, its like a good book, you just cant put it down! Enjoy

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

It's the neverending story, in the end All the rh negatives will be ridding a giant dog dragon hybrid named falkor the lucky dragon... Lol

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Oh, father.

Are we still arguing about O- blood? That type and that type alone is the universal donor. I cannot for the life of me understand why this is even an argument.

And again, O- is only considered pure due to it's properties. It does NOT assign superiority or anything of that level. It just means that it is the most unaltered blood for transfusion purposes when compared to other ABO types. Nothing more, nothing less.

I believe any more talk of superiority with "purity" is unwarranted for all intents and purposes concerning this thread. No one in this thread, particularly the Rh-, has said they are better due to their blood type.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I think a better term is that its More Pure, as the article stated in the mayo clinic stated that i posted earlier. They can still have antibodies that can complicate Transfusion. I don't know about you cry, but i now know more about blood than i ever have and probably ever will..lol

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I absolutely agree. I am O negative, as such my blood can give to anyone, however I can only receive O negative if I were to need it.. No one is Superior - this thread is about a virus that attacks an RH Negative person.. All my children are positive thank goodness!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hmmmmm. Well, there is a strategic advantage to being dismissed and underestimated but I never in my wildest imagination would have felt responsible for bolstering the credibility of ATS for the sake of MSM or the White House press corp....ha ha ha - given the type of threads I've read here since first joining and I'm sorry but that's the way it is with me and probably a lot of people here though I would never perpetrate an outright hoax or deliberately support one. I am tweaking my imagination, expanding it and learning things despite all the foolishness but hey, I enjoy the foolishness too. I mean, look at this place and the percentage of threads that are pure bunk or sensational partisan BS if not downright lies. And then there are real gems of information...even in this thread. So serious, man, so serious.
I'm lavishing stars on you anyway for that very seriousness and critical thinking you display.

edit on 7-5-2011 by ChrisCrikey because: editied to explain the lavishing of stars on critical thinkers.

I don't want to derail this thread or conversation or come across as overly critical, but let me just say I am providing an additional perspective worth considering.

I do believe some in the government and media, fear our community could be a real power for change and transparency during events like those in recent days, and look tirelessly for ways to discredit it.

Would they plant a story like this in our community at a critical time to that end or simply to distract us?

Hard to say, but I know based on what their agenda is regarding conspiracy theorists I sure wouldn't put it past them.

Anyway, I hope I haven't offended anyone, and I am not trying to be like the parent who killed the party, just some food for thought.

Thanks for responding.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Hi, new here, and really not very good at this stuff..wanted to reply to protoplasmic travellor (did i get that name right lol)..probablly not.

I think you have some very wise words in your post, and it would make sense, and be their style to conjure up stories to confuse us, and feed their own agendas.

As far as being concerned for coming down like a parent...there's nothing wrong with a little parental wisdom/

Thankyou

edit on 11-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There is one thing of importance I think I need to add to this thread. In one of the email exchanges OP said that anyone who spread this info would be risking their life. I have not felt or experienced any danger or risk to my well being since being a major contributor to keeping this thread alive.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom 16. empathetic illnesses 17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts
Found here.

And from our own ATSer, here.

I'm O+ and have 17 out of 22 on this list. IDK if maybe it's simply an O thing rather than the -/+ scenario.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grace0f4babes

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertabrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom 16. empathetic illnesses 17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts
Found here.

And from our own ATSer, here.

I'm O+ and have 17 out of 22 on this list. IDK if maybe it's simply an O thing rather than the -/+ scenario.

I'm A- and have 15 of those. I don't think it has anything to do with blood really, not at this point anyways. Maybe it's just more about where you're at in life than anything?
edit on 12-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

It's also possible that the virus could target those with the A antigen which would affect a- and ab- which would also be around 40%. Hopefully if its not a hoax it targets all negatives equally, but if not at least the o-'s have a hope its not them.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by synthevol

It's also possible that the virus could target those with the A antigen which would affect a- and ab- which would also be around 40%. Hopefully if its not a hoax it targets all negatives equally, but if not at least the o-'s have a hope its not them.

Very good point. I'm still not convinced this isn't a hoax to be honest with you.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just cause you guys have science on your side does not mean this will happen at those percentages. Obviously the Virus was created to kick start evolution 2.0.

SO I am sure whoever deigned a virus at the level of sophistication, knew of a way to pick the best candidates.

I think from what I've read, it might be a dormant virus for much of the population. And only those with great brain genetics or soul dynamics would be blessed to receive the gifts to start the new way of life for the world.

It might be that whoever created the virus left around a few failsafe gene carriers, the -. But I am sure that' just what we think we can see.

There might be a quantum coded program in the virus itelf. In essence it would be more of a machine than an actual virus. What I have noticed i the copper/iron differences between the bloods. Perhaps the virus would use the metals in our body to receive so high intensity electro magnetic waves, since different metals would conduct differently we could imagine that perhap on the iron blooded humans their might be a not o good reaction.

And Copper is what we use for our electrical grid. Maybe on a micro level the Virus creates a way to receive further instructions and missions, again via high intensity electro magnetic waves.

That would also explain the virus's claim to be able to change some humans into a better version. Our body is an electro chemical conductor. And if we raise our conductivity and energy force we could achieve brilliance.

And if the virus spreads and if the High intensity energy flooding the planet hits the wrong person, with not enough copper to deal with it. They will die.

There would be nowhere to hide ince these waves can travel through any object.

It could be God, but I don't know, so therfore aliens.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Your right. Plus viruses have been known to mutate every now and then, who's to say this one won't mutate to take out positive people as well.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That i true look how fat colds/flu mutate 100' a year.

Also, what if the humans it was designed to find more useful aren't here no more. We can all admit we wiped out alot of civilizations in the last 1-2k years. WHo i to say it's not here to be driven through the most advance civ at the time the virus first originate. Maybe the egyptian? Atlantians? Romans? Aztecs? Native Americans? Maya?

Any of those historical places have any special events coming up? Maybe something about changing times prophecy or story or poem...

Not the greatest at history. But one thing for sure, chances are good that virus might not like modern man since we are dirty creatures now, we pollute ourselves, our world, and our minds. Anyhow does anyone know if virus date is near or around any ancient civ dates of prophecy? Maybe that can lead us to more. I know the Gods of Rome had a plague once I read it somewhere but that was a play, and it didn't change anything. I asume the prophecy would be about change since the virus is about change. Does anyone know the blood types of the ancients?

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join