It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

So according to this guy, there's a 40% chance that I could die this October/November?

I'm "O Neg".

Um no, im afraid, amalgam didnt say it, but a couple of bright members of ATS worked out that o- people make up 43% of negatives, and 43 and 40 seemed very close, its still pure speculation though.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by 13Godslivinglight

See, I think there's something to this.

Prior to the black plague, history reports that people witnessed unusual beings spraying white powder substances outside of cities. I can't help but think this is all connected.

Interesting, do you have a source for this?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

So according to this guy, there's a 40% chance that I could die this October/November?

I'm "O Neg".

Um no, im afraid, amalgam didnt say it, but a couple of bright members of ATS worked out that o- people make up 43% of negatives, and 43 and 40 seemed very close, its still pure speculation though.

Yes, Amalgam did in fact say this. Please see the link.
s1099.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I also suffer from anemia. A really good remedy for me is wine, particularly red wine. I also bruise for weeks whenever I have to give blood for medical exams.

I also notice that whenever I go to the doctor, I am usually stuck there giving more blood or requiring more needle sticks. I joke that they must like my blood or something but I file that under more nervous chatter, too.

Otherwise, I am extremely healthy. I can recall being sick to the point of being mildly irritated to bed ridden 3 times in the last 5 years. Once it was from a nasty cold after moving to a much cooler climate. Another was a bout of what I believe was food poison from my own kitchen a few months back. Oops!

Lastly I got a terrible case of pityriasis rosea. I suspect this disorder is connect to Rh- blood, too.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I could google a few sites for you but I'm afraid they aren't concrete historical references.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I could google a few sites for you but I'm afraid they aren't concrete historical references.

Nah it's ok thanks though! I'll look it up later.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i had been O negative up until mid-june last year when i received a bone marrow transplant using my brother as the donor. now almost a year later, my blood type has changed to my brother's, A positive.. so where do i fit into this mess

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Any kind of wine gives me a sever migraine. I cannot even have a little I see that B12 helps alot, I am also allergic to many foods, mostly anything with a high content of natural sugars. I found out about the B12 because whenever I drank red bulls before being tested my anemic levels would get higher, so now I get them in pill form from GNC, much cheaper and safer then red bulls all day

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

A quick google search even netted me hits to this site. I do believe I first heard this from another source but I recall really thinking it possible after an episode of Ancient Aliens and another program on History Channel.

Some say cigar shaped aircraft, others say hooded figures. Both were said to have sprayed a mist around the cities.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The only drawback of red wine for me is it won't let me fall asleep! It's like strong coffee for me, definitely a stimulant. So I have to be careful with it.

I take B12 in tablet form though not as often as I should. I try to get in many sources of vitamin c as well as taking it in supplement form whenever I remember it. I know vitamin c helps, too.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

As I know nothing about code, etc. I thank you for your explanation. Thank you.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

I'm "O Neg".

Yes, Amalgam did in fact say this. Please see the link.
OK sorry, i must have misinterpreted, i have too much ih my mind, aaargghh
s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=thesonemail.jpg

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

It was on ancient aliens I seen the episode as well. They said hooded figures were outside the cities putting a mist or smoke into the air. It seems like they said something about the Grim Reaper legend starting from this.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Guys just for giggles, im A neg, left handed, i can roll my tongue, and do that egyptian sliding your head along your shoulders thing. im not normal But ive known this for the past thiry years.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by cry93

Any kind of wine gives me a sever migraine. I cannot even have a little I see that B12 helps alot, I am also allergic to many foods, mostly anything with a high content of natural sugars. I found out about the B12 because whenever I drank red bulls before being tested my anemic levels would get higher, so now I get them in pill form from GNC, much cheaper and safer then red bulls all day

Peace, NRE.

Redbull rules! Lol, im anemic alot, and found out redbull(b12) helps morning sickness when pregnant

Now granted, redull isnt good for preg women, but when you have regurgitated everything you attempted to eatfor a week.. Well drinking a redbull and eating a full meal is wonderful
. I only found out after the baby it was the b12!

Side note, sorry if this seems off topic, but I think its more a gathering of info/facts, which are peices of a puzzle. And these peices could be clues. I mean if true, we dont know what the symptoms are... Other than increased intelligence and immune systems.

And another thought, IF its the 0 negs who are the 40%, maybe it is they dont have any a,b antigens, and need those to atacth too. The a,b, and ab negs are the "equal ground" and positives are immune because "it" cant atatch to the rhesus part of the blood?
I could use that intellegence right about now. I sound so dumb, lol, I know what im trying to say, but cant get the words together. Ugh!
edit on 10-5-2011 by showintail because: Remembered the word, lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"zombie" apocalypse, maybe?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave51495

Oh that would be so unfair! That's the only time I could justify shooting another person, but I am a ding dang O-.
I wanna shoot zombies!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
To all my neg friends, if you really think about it, who would be the ones that would bring chaos if found out they were in danger? 85% of the population which is positive? Or 15% of the population that is negative? I dont have a worry. Not about this anyway

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Prior to the black plague, history reports that people witnessed unusual beings spraying white powder substances outside of cities. I can't help but think this is all connected.

There was a discussion of this on ATS from 2009 speaking of the book Gods of Eden by William Bramley where I first heard about it years ago. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another reference I found speaks of the History Channel Black Death episode -
www.alienskinmag.com...

Yep, we’re talking about the actual origin of the Grim Reaper image here! Apparently, the "swishing" sound of those scythes was abnormally loud, could be heard from far away, and was often accompanied by foul-smelling mists (sometimes seeming to issue from those "scythes").

The plague often broke out immediately after such weird events took place. Some villagers even claimed you could see the Black Death entering the villages as vile-smelling mists (some say it looked blue, others say gray, or black). In fact, the whole idea of "bad air," of "miasmas" seems to have arisen from this idea. But why that particular image of death, that strange figure cloaked in black. Prior to that, nobody used such an image.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

There was a discussion of this on ATS from 2009 speaking of the book Gods of Eden by William Bramley where I first heard about it years ago. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another reference I found speaks of the History Channel Black Death episode -
www.alienskinmag.com...

Yep, we’re talking about the actual origin of the Grim Reaper image here! Apparently, the "swishing" sound of those scythes was abnormally loud, could be heard from far away, and was often accompanied by foul-smelling mists (sometimes seeming to issue from those "scythes").

The plague often broke out immediately after such weird events took place. Some villagers even claimed you could see the Black Death entering the villages as vile-smelling mists (some say it looked blue, others say gray, or black). In fact, the whole idea of "bad air," of "miasmas" seems to have arisen from this idea. But why that particular image of death, that strange figure cloaked in black. Prior to that, nobody used such an image.

You know what this gave me imagery of? Remember in the Ten Commandments? The movie with Charleston Heston...the death of the first born...it came under the doors and over the floors as a mist that killed them.
hehe just reminded me of it!

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join