It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Indeed that is interesting,this only further supportts my suspicions about the royal family.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Its started.

@W7VOA
Yonhap: #ROK disease control agency says 36 y.o. woman who died Monday in a Seoul hospital is first fatality from an "unidentified virus."

spotted by editor
from twitter.com/W7VOA
More

www.breakingnews.com...

This is a better link

biz.heraldm.com...

It will be interesting to follow this as there are a few other women there also suffering the same simptoms.

How is this related? It never said anything about the women having a neg blood type. Am I missing anything?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I'm no Rh negative but, I'm almost 20 years old and people think that I'm 12-14years old. (It's quite annoying actually)
I don't act or dress childish, I barely even speak. I'm also ambidextrous and I don't get terribly sick. My nose just becomes watery for some hours, and then I'm fine again. Aside from that, my best friend thinks that 'I don't die', like, I don't ever get poisoned or damaged no matter how toxic the chemical that I ingested is.

Or maybe I just have a wonder kidney and liver.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Can we not just ignore trolling?

The problem with the site is that the status quo who are friends with each other, label you a troll if your ideals or information doesn't agree with theirs. Or, they use an account they've never posted on before or since to launch a page long rebuttal to everything you've said, which is laughable, and often their "reasons" for saying your wrong are based on THEIR statements and THEIR myopic view/ignorance of what exists...which gets starred by their friends in solidarity.

Fact is, if someone feels they are the supreme being, and can make their own statements of "fact" IN THEIR MIND.... and some of their buddies back them up, they effectively make the people who know entirely what is going on, simply leave.

Only one person in this thread actually picked up on information given. The rest turned a blind eye to it, or weren't savvy enough to understand it, and were more than happy to keep going on with their blinders on, skipping the pertinent info. And, don't seem to want to listen if you try and point that out.

Dig your holes, discount and berate the only people who have given you ANY information that can be looked into, and keep trying to break the code of the NORAD,

NORAD workers don't have information on scientific research. Those in the know, are not NORAD workers. NORAD workers stare at screens, and on Christmas they track "santa claus". .....

This is a lost cause. I tried. Oh well.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I'm interested in seeing this thing to the end, too!

Must.get.post.count.up.

Better do the same for your other moniker too,

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I saw a post in this thread that reminded me of something that John Titor said about the time around 2012. That's right I'm bringing Titor into this. One of the replies talked about Moses, and how he had super powers because of the comet.
Well Titor was asked about 2012, and he said it wasn't the end of the world, but interesting things would happen. He stated it needed to be a surprise, and then referred to Moses and the parting of the Red Sea.
Just thought I would bring that everyone's attention, as I hadn't seen anyone make the connection.
I am a long time ATS reader, but became a member for this post. I'm ab -, but never really thought anything about it. I have been fascinated with all of this the last couple days. Not necessarily the coded message, but the mystery surrounding the different blood types. I was very sick as a child, contracting a-typical TB, which left me with a scar on my neck. It had to do with a foreigner bringing the disease to preschool. For the first time it made sense to me why I was sick, and the other kids were alright. So thank you ATS for bringing this up. This has been a personal life mystery I have often wondered about, and maybe I now have the answer. I don't know if my blood has anything to do with it, but I have been blessed with a vast array of talents - artist, musician, craftsman, carpenter, philosopher, gardener, stargazer, songwriter, and I even hold a steady job. Not bragging, but I've also always wondered why I was about to learn these things so easily, maybe another answer to a personal life mystery!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Can we not just ignore trolling?

The problem with the site is that the status quo who are friends with each other, label you a troll if your ideals or information doesn't agree with theirs. Or, they use an account they've never posted on before or since to launch a page long rebuttal to everything you've said, which is laughable, and often their "reasons" for saying your wrong are based on THEIR statements and THEIR myopic view/ignorance of what exists...which gets starred by their friends in solidarity.

Fact is, if someone feels they are the supreme being, and can make their own statements of "fact" IN THEIR MIND.... and some of their buddies back them up, they effectively make the people who know entirely what is going on, simply leave.

Only one person in this thread actually picked up on information given. The rest turned a blind eye to it, or weren't savvy enough to understand it, and were more than happy to keep going on with their blinders on, skipping the pertinent info. And, don't seem to want to listen if you try and point that out.

Dig your holes, discount and berate the only people who have given you ANY information that can be looked into, and keep trying to break the code of the NORAD,

NORAD workers don't have information on scientific research. Those in the know, are not NORAD workers. NORAD workers stare at screens, and on Christmas they track "santa claus". .....

Thank you for your contributions to the thread Sigmund Fraud even if other people disagree with whatever you were saying. I believe I have tried to stick to the original information given as best as possible, while interjecting once in a while with my own observations and or personal opinions. This thread is after all, all about blood types and a possible ET threat to the rh neg factors, so I figure anything discussing blood type is relevant. At least if nothing else people are now more interested in knowing their blood type! Could be life saving for someone in the future.

On the subject of trolling and status quo, I would like to say that I am mostly a reader of ATS not a contributor but for some reason felt compelled to contribute as much as I have to this. I'm still completely on the fence about this and it has lent to some very interesting discussions. I would also like to add, I have no 'friends' here, other than those who have contributed relevant information from Amalgam.

Respectfully, seeker

ETA I have only ever posted under this account. I was way too busy compiling information to have the time to make a new account.
edit on 10-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Its started.

@W7VOA
Yonhap: #ROK disease control agency says 36 y.o. woman who died Monday in a Seoul hospital is first fatality from an "unidentified virus."

spotted by editor
from twitter.com/W7VOA
More

www.breakingnews.com...

This is a better link

biz.heraldm.com...

It will be interesting to follow this as there are a few other women there also suffering the same simptoms.

How is this related? It never said anything about the women having a neg blood type. Am I missing anything?

I'm thinking the only correlation with this topic is that the virus is apparently 'unknown'. Other than that I see no correlation. Unless they come out with more pertinent details about the victims of the virus ie. blood type, etc.
edit on 10-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
With the relative rarity of Rh negatives, around 15% of the population??, it seems that a much larger percentage than the world average of negs exist here at ATS, or perhaps that is just on this thread or a false apparency.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

I thought the same thing. It also struck me as weird how many AB negatives there are in just this thread (me being one of them) AB negative makes up less than 1% of the entire population. If I wasn't lazy I'd go through the posts and figure out the percentage of people in this thread with AB neg blood.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

I see what you're saying, however I do not know enough about NORAD to comment knowledgeably. Do you know anyone personally who works or has worked for NORAD? I was wondering if there was any correlation between NORAD and air defense and and a posible outside threat from space, and if this comet passing turns out to have something to do with bringing a virus, if NORAD might possibly be in the know considering it is from 'space' which they would be monitoring.

The article with the name Amalgam and NORAD in regards to air defense exercises and surveillance of aerospace.
www.northcom.mil...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Greetings fellow Earthlings!

I joined ATS because of this thread but been loving it for years , u got everything a conspiracy chick likes on here ;-)

I want to know if any other AB- HAVE GOT PHYSIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES - anything weird shown up on X-rays?

Had my wisdom teeth removed last month & the surgeon commented he had " never seen a human jaw bone like mine" - my corinoid process is not were it's supposed to be ie at the top of the mandible/articulating with my TMJ,mine is posterior to & level with my lower back teeth . Maybe my ancestors were wolves?? LOL!

Also ,during another unrelated Xray last year I was told I had sternum excavatum - hollowed chest, totally unknown to me as not v obvious due to having breasts ;-)

Over the last few years I have been trawling the net looking for answers to the origin of us Rh Negs & keep coming back to the Basque region- sounds like we were the Neanderthals in the neighbourhood & being Irish, I know my ancestors had many historic links with this region- so makes sense to me.
There are myriad websites talking about this & our supposed reptilian heritage - amazing/annoying to see how many have just copied-pasted off each other & replicate the same blinking info though. Want to tell em to get original or bugger off!

Hate to admit it but I do answer "yes" to the common atributes we are supposed to share- ESP,weird coincidental experiences,physic knowing, phrophecy dreams...etc etc The way it's written on those sites winds me up though.. that sorta "we are special & u are not" line with the authors sounding like they think they are the next blinking messiah - get over yourselves! Argh!!!

We are ALL born with the gifts of ESP just some of us don't get with it in this lifetime.

So - after my rambling - I just want to say that I hope that aliens/Lego men/Feaky -deaky - Offworlders are not going to come to Earth & harvest us RH negs.. I would be most upset,unless of course we are off to a new fantastico planet were we will seed a new generation of ATP sprogs? With amazing Ian M Banks sci fi cities & AI machines & lil happy drones to do our bidding? ..oh please please!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by scifibird

Don't know if it's relevant but I also have my wisdom teeth at 30 years old. The dentist keeps telling me I have to get them taken out, but I think it has to do more with selling a surgery, than a health necessity. They have never bothered me, I'm also ab -.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scifibird
Greetings fellow Earthlings!

I joined ATS because of this thread but been loving it for years , u got everything a conspiracy chick likes on here ;-)

I want to know if any other AB- HAVE GOT PHYSIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES - anything weird shown up on X-rays?

Had my wisdom teeth removed last month & the surgeon commented he had " never seen a human jaw bone like mine" - my corinoid process is not were it's supposed to be ie at the top of the mandible/articulating with my TMJ,mine is posterior to & level with my lower back teeth . Maybe my ancestors were wolves?? LOL!

Hate

I think dentist study jawlines etc, I have been told I have very high cheekbones and blah blah blah. I had orthodontics and of course scheduled teeth cleanings etc, and every one of them remarks on the fact I have an extra "cusp" on my both my back teeth.

I am AD- and I have no wisdom teeth, I had them all cut out at once. Once of which was a tiny tooth growing in the ROOF of my mouth.

Dont chalk this all up to being special though. I have seen people claiming outragous things, but ONLY have an idea planted in their head by a previous poster. "I have two heads, an extra vertibrae, I have a sixth sense etc.
I'd tell you a few more of my anomolies, but they're just get picked up and added to this epic thread, fed by ideals and imagination.
edit on 10-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding of this thread thus far has been that the virus would originate in the wake of comet elenin, from its coma.

If this is the case, then it isn't even here yet, therefore speculating about news stories, and attaching prominence to pre-exsisting anomolies is fruitless, as the virus hasn't arrived yet.

Lets have some context people

And just for the record (and I know this doesn't relate to all posters on this thread), can we please accept that everyone is special in their own way, and not keep tryng to attribute our stregnths to our blood type. Correct me if I'm wrong , but I don't think there is any conclusive evidence that blood type makes you any more smart/sensitive/creative, its genes, and environmental factors which can shaoe these, along with personality. Blood is blood, its the system your body uses in order to facilitate effective respiration, so that you we may all be wonderful

Note to Lotusrose + Cheeter, seriously guy's ? damn !

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding of this thread thus far has been that the virus would originate in the wake of comet elenin, from its coma.

If this is the case, then it isn't even here yet, therefore speculating about news stories, and attaching prominence to pre-exsisting anomolies is fruitless, as the virus hasn't arrived yet.

And just for the record (and I know this doesn't relate to all posters on this thread), can we please accept that everyone is special in their own way, and not keep tryng to attribute our stregnths to our blood type. Correct me if I'm wrong , but I don't think there is any conclusive evidence that blood type makes you any more smart/sensitive/creative, its genes, and environmental factors which can shaoe these, along with personality. Blood is blood, its the system your body uses in order to facilitate effective respiration, so that you we may all be wonderful

I know what you mean about not panicking yet. My husband and I just looked at the last time it (supposedly) came near earth around 10,000 years ago and tried to see what, if any genetic changes there were to humans (that could be traced because we surely can't trace the RH- people right back 100%) and found that the one change was the emergence of blue eyes in the population where before, there was nobody with blue eyes at all. (The link is a few pages back around page 51 I think)

If that's true, then would the people around that time have thought that the people born with blue eyes were marked in some sort of special way either positively or negatively, and what would they have done? I wonder, if this warning is true, what will happen to those who undergo a change when this comet passes by again and what will those who aren't affected do about those people?

Perhaps this comet is a catalyst for change in the human race and every time it passes by, new factors are added to the DNA of those who are able to 'accept' the virus, in this case, RH-.

I'm B+ by the way, just in case you were interested

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
With the relative rarity of Rh negatives, around 15% of the population??, it seems that a much larger percentage than the world average of negs exist here at ATS, or perhaps that is just on this thread or a false apparency.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

I thought the same thing. It also struck me as weird how many AB negatives there are in just this thread (me being one of them) AB negative makes up less than 1% of the entire population. If I wasn't lazy I'd go through the posts and figure out the percentage of people in this thread with AB neg blood.

I have not posted in this thread, but I am also AB neg.
My wife is O neg.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Has anybody received any more information from Almagam?? I'm curious to see if we hear any more from him on this.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I didn't post this here, even though it is pertinent to here.....but did so under the medical and (Something else I cant remember) section.

Im curious about our medications etc. If anyone cares to, here's the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Shame Uber has to create a blog separately but in a way, it's a good thing too. Then those of us still interested can follow and bookmark it and not have it lost under a wave of new ATS threads.

Everyone who contributed to the mystery, thanks a bunch, really helped open people's eyes to a variety of things we may not have known before.

Sigmund, apologies for my post earlier in the thread. I can assure you I only have this one account and don't know anyone here enough to be friendly.

Lets keep our eyes and ears open though for anything else.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia

Originally posted by solargeddon

I know what you mean about not panicking yet. My husband and I just looked at the last time it (supposedly) came near earth around 10,000 years ago and tried to see what, if any genetic changes there were to humans (that could be traced because we surely can't trace the RH- people right back 100%) and found that the one change was the emergence of blue eyes in the population where before, there was nobody with blue eyes at all. (The link is a few pages back around page 51 I think)

If that's true, then would the people around that time have thought that the people born with blue eyes were marked in some sort of special way either positively or negatively, and what would they have done? I wonder, if this warning is true, what will happen to those who undergo a change when this comet passes by again and what will those who aren't affected do about those people?

Perhaps this comet is a catalyst for change in the human race and every time it passes by, new factors are added to the DNA of those who are able to 'accept' the virus, in this case, RH-.

I'm B+ by the way, just in case you were interested

Yeah the eye colour thing is interesting, people's reaction to the introduction of something new, different to what they have alway's known, and being met by fear, and ignorance, sad thing is if any of this is true, especially the side effects, then history would be about to repeat itself.

Just as an interesting side note, not really blood linked, but has anybody else experienced their eye colour change at some point in their life ?

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join