It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Depending on my mood, mine change from steel gray to ice blue. Apparently those changes are called virgin gray O.o

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have been following this thread from day one. I may have missed pages 55-59.
I really don't know what to think of this one. Real or hoax

Whats the timeline for these changes/virus?
When is elenin going to be closest?

I don't know my blood type so I guess I got a 50/50 chance.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
According to NASA Mid oct is the closest elenin will to earth.
edit on 10-5-2011 by navione because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The post say only neg blood types. So I guess your dafe

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Mine seem's to change of their own accord. Usually grey they flicker to denim blue, though on my passport they are Hazel brown.

And no I don't wear contacts. The thought of anything mussing about on my eyeballs makes me want to hurl.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Yeah I know what you mean, personally I wear glasses, I figure if we were meant to wear things in our eyes, we would have been born with them lol

I was born with brown eyes, I know beacuse i remember, and even have pictures from years ago with brown eyes, but when I hit puberty my eye colour turned hazel, and I began to get flashes of green, and bluey hues in them. My son is 8, and his eyes are the same colour mine were as a child, I often wonder if his will become hazel like mine when he gets older ?

Sorry everybody there's me going totally off topic.....321....back in the room!

wonder if anyone has gleamed anymore detail from Mr X ?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am a B+, Haplogroup L3E1..looks like I'm safe. I can't say that I am really worried about a virus being dropped off by a comet or whatever, since even if it was possible, there is a good chance no one on this planet would have any resistance to it anyway.
A lot of things may be possible but some are highly improbable - I think this is one of those things unless, one is talking about government experimentation with viruses. That would be more than likely the case in a pandemic.
I would think that we have more to fear from scientists who create new viruses or tweak existing ones to get rid of this or that population and too stupid to realize that they in the end have gotten rid of themselves as well.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia
I know what you mean about not panicking yet. My husband and I just looked at the last time it (supposedly) came near earth around 10,000 years ago and tried to see what, if any genetic changes there were to humans (that could be traced because we surely can't trace the RH- people right back 100%) and found that the one change was the emergence of blue eyes in the population where before, there was nobody with blue eyes at all. (The link is a few pages back around page 51 I think)

If that's true, then would the people around that time have thought that the people born with blue eyes were marked in some sort of special way either positively or negatively, and what would they have done? I wonder, if this warning is true, what will happen to those who undergo a change when this comet passes by again and what will those who aren't affected do about those people?

Perhaps this comet is a catalyst for change in the human race and every time it passes by, new factors are added to the DNA of those who are able to 'accept' the virus, in this case, RH-.

I'm B+ by the way, just in case you were interested

Just looking at this, found the following article...

Blue-Eyed Humans Have A Single, Common Ancestor
ScienceDaily (Jan. 31, 2008) — New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. A team at the University of Copenhagen have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye colour of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Now although this study suggests a single common ancestor for all blue eyed people, I would hazard that that could also mean that there was only a single contributor that survived to contribute that gene. Ie: it had to come from somewhere and the fact that blue eyes is also tied into overall melanin production, an event, that perhaps caused a sudden increase in UV radiation for example would render those people more vulnerable than brown eyed people. So...it is as likely that the 'event' caused the mutation, as the event caused a depopulation of a specific group of which there was only one gentically contributing survivor. If that makes sense...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Was there any information regarding what the changes are to those with O negative blood types? Would it be a positive or a negative change. And why is it targeted to O negatives. I understand that there has always been an acute interest in O negative blood types and most abductions zero in on it. I am just wondering if there is any information as to how this change will affect O negatives and why not positives.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BadPenny

That makes perfect sense to me. If it was UV radiation that caused it though, do you think there would be some way in which that could be traced?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
my blood has high levels of different things in it. had it all my life and i mean really high levels. so when i get my blood levels checked the doctor just makes sure that the levels have not gotten lower. my levels are in the tens of thousands which are not normal in any way. i should have all kinds of blood issues but i do not. i heal quickly, never get sick. the other part of this is that i am a abduction story as well. since i was a child. so this is a very interesting area for me to read about.

i get worried when i read things like this because it makes me concerned and puts my blood issue in the forefront of my already history of abduction. i already do not like the fact i must live with being on their visits now i am learning that my blood is most likely a part of it as well. i guess that answers allot of questions.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Was there any information regarding what the changes are to those with O negative blood types? Would it be a positive or a negative change. And why is it targeted to O negatives. I understand that there has always been an acute interest in O negative blood types and most abductions zero in on it. I am just wondering if there is any information as to how this change will affect O negatives and why not positives.

It is not targeted to specifically o negative. But all the people with the rh negative factor. He said some people would see it as positive, others not so much. He said 40% of the rh negatives would die and 60% would get a super immune system amongst other things.

Please see my post on page 59 of this thread a quarter of the way down for all the original information with Mr. X

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So according to this guy, there's a 40% chance that I could die this October/November?

I'm "O Neg".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

It is not targeted to specifically o negative. But all the people with the rh negative factor. He said some people would see it as positive, others not so much. He said 40% of the rh negatives would die and 60% would get a super immune system amongst other things.

Please see my post on page 59 of this thread a quarter of the way down for all the original information with Mr. X

Mr.X ???

Are the X-men real???...wtf is this

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Originally posted by seeker11

Mr.X ???

Are the X-men real???...wtf is this

Haha. I don't know....are they??? Nah, I just said Mr. X because other people have been referring to him as such. His user name was Amalgam170.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think in the times we live in, we have to be very weary of people claiming to have insider information. I will say, however, that it is a shame that no matter what we read, or see on video, can be debunked in one way or the other. With cgi getting easy for the public to use, it can be used as an excuse to debunk even the most believable information. There are so many losers out there with nothing better to do than to make something up, just for the hell of it. Or for the attention. When the real information is there, how are we to believe it? The only way is to experience it ourselves.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the alien invasion is near. they will be hungry for human flesh...it will be horrible..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
-.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . / .... --- --. / .-- .- ... ....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

^^...well...either way...im A positive so I'll won't get the doze of super-intelligence and health powers
...if this happens...which I doubt oO

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia
reply to post by BadPenny

That makes perfect sense to me. If it was UV radiation that caused it though, do you think there would be some way in which that could be traced?

I don't know I afraid. However, I do know, in a roundabout way, that the mutation of albinism is stimulated by exposure to radiation, generally producing 1:1000 albinos in treated seed, for example. So although such an event would in theory kill off those vulnerable, it could also, purely theoretically, create the necessary mutation to ensure that it continued in subsequent generations. I think...
edit on 10-5-2011 by BadPenny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join