It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Of course they would however I would'nt be too surprised OBL's corpse could easily had been flown to Saudi Arabia and his family might had buried him. I have my doubts OBL was buried in Afghanistan.

Regardless, even I would'nt consider exhuming his body or anyone else's body.

This is not an argument as to whether OBL died in 2001 or not, the argument is Obama has to prove beyond any doubt they had captured OBL in the first place on 1st May 2011.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by dontdrinkthewater
I'm new to the whole "conspiracy" scene on the web,

Sadly, 99.9% of the people who still follow Alex Jones or still believe anything he says, is "new to the whole conspiracy scene".

Alex Jones, over the years, has proven himself to be a liar, a sensationalist, a drug addict, and a psychotic douche bag. It's too bad you haven't done any research to find that to be true.

You think this is the first time he used a "government insider" headline to get your attention for his "show"? Back in 2004, he had another "government insider" on his show claiming Bush ordered 9/11....

www.rense.com...

Did anything come of that? Nope.... No proof, no evidence, just another "government insider" saying what you want to hear.

You know, for someone who is so anti-government or anti-establishment and literally says the government is killing everyone, he sure does put a lot of trust in what "government insiders" tell him.

One of Alex Jones' tactics is to use what is called the "argument from authority":

en.wikipedia.org...

Argument from authority (also known as appeal to authority) is a fallacy of defective induction, where it is argued that a statement is correct because the statement is made by a person or source that is commonly regarded as authoritative.

The most general structure of this argument is:

Source A says that p is true.
Source A is authoritative.
Therefore, p is true.

...it is stupidity at its finest.

reply to post by TKDRL

This post should give you a clue.
edit on 5-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

Your doctor says that you have cancer.
Your doctor is authoritative...

Your mechanic says that your brakes need to be replaced.
Your mechanic is authoritative...

The engineer says that the bridge is dangerously deteriorated.
The engineer is authoritative...

Yep...all obviously faulty arguments.

What were you saying about stupidity again?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I thought it was shown that Bhutto and Albright retracted what they said about Osama being dead.

EDIT: Well, I couldn't find anything for Albright except a Chinese source, and I'm not putting that up.

edit on 5-5-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

Did it ever occur to you that she might have gotten a lot of heat for letting it slip that Osama was dead?

I mean she went back to Pakistan in a bid to be re-elected; she knew she would be working with the Americans. And she knew the Americans wanted to keep the Osama myth alive.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by Elbereth
You mock my saying “Pieczenik's CV is all the proof I need to give him a fair hearing,” claiming that this translates to "I will listen to anyone who has some type of authority."
How surprising that a Master Wiki Logician like you would draw an obviously invalid conclusion from my assertion. Your deductive skills are suspect regarding my likely relationship with authority and exhibit one of the most fundamental logical fallacies known.

You said: "Pieczenik's CV is all the proof you need to give him a fair hearing".... that is like saying "you will give anyone who has a similar CV as Pieczenik a fair hearing." So what I say still stands...

Your very own words have made an assertion that you just denied making... I would classify your situation as being confused and or you are just speaking without thought, or absent.

Please, challenge me on this.

While we agree that Alex Jones is a self-serving provocateur, your saying that Jones is guilty of the fallacy of Argument from authority by implying that Pieczenik’s impressive credentials to speak on intelligence issues bolsters his (Pieczenik’s) plausibility is to stake out a position so unhinged from reality that only the lingering after-effects of a recent session of electroshock therapy or a violent concussive impact to your head or perhaps both simultaneously can excuse it, Gopr.

Again, that argument has "impressive credentials" as a main factor... that is appealing to authority. Basically the argument is; "Why would someone with impressive credentials support something that is unhinged from reality?" Or, "What they say must be true because it is unlikely that someone with impressive credentials would support something unhinged from reality."

The argument is flawed, their credentials don't mean a darn thing. It should be canceled out of the equation. Your question should just be "Why would someone support something that is unhinged from reality?". It doesn't matter what their credentials are.

Let's give a prime example; John Lear. John Lear is a highly decorated pilot and flew secret missions for the CIA. His dad was Bill Lear who created Learjets. Alex Jones supported John Lear when John spoke about 9/11 being and inside job. John has some good authority about how aircraft operate and what is possible and not possible on 9/11.....

But, you know what else? John Lear supports the idea that there is a mile high "soul catcher" on the Moon, and aliens harvest our souls there............... John supports a lot of ideas that are unhinged from reality. Does his credentials make his ideas more credible? I certainly do not think so.

It's the same with Pieczenik. He too could probably believe there is a "soul catcher" on the Moon or even Mars, and aliens harvest our souls there.......... His credentials don't matter.

Maybe you can head back over to the University of Wiki Logic and school yourself up a little more convincingly before absurdly spouting off again, Professor.

Funny, that is coming from someone who twice now posted a quote from wikipedia and failed to read and comprehend the last sentence of said quote, and how it pertained to my argument and supported it.

edit on 5-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

Your conclusion is still a deductive failure.

Giving someone a "fair hearing" implies judgment of what is said. It does not equate to accepting as fact without judgment based upon the CV.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by zarp3333
Back to the good news and why TPTB is soon to be TPTW and is no match for WTP.

Does WTP= We the People?

Yep...the powers that be, the powers that were, and we the people

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What did they do with the people on the flight that hit the pentagon?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Artorius
reply to post by Arken

LETS GO TRUTH YOU CAN DO IT!!!! S&F...I just hope this guy doesn't randomly "commit suicide" within the next month or 2 if you no what I mean

edit on 5-5-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

Not the Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, but The General, the "Deep Throat" that told him this awesome truth!

Stay tuned during these next weeks if a general found died by suicide, accidentally shooted during the hunting or an simply car accident or something else....
edit on 5-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Bump, Subscribe, and Word Of Mouth on my emails!
This guy's huge, and I'm glad Noriega and a couple other dics
couldn't spell his name. Pray for his good health and safety,
And a little conjecture here.
I can only wonder if the deep throat was Gen. Richard Myers.
He was all the way at the top, right AFTER the Bush
Administration stole his shootdown authority. And if I was him,
the smears later from both sides on this dedicated Main Man
airman and Chairman of the Joint may have elicited some
dangerous fallout for TPTB. A lot of people paint the military
with a broad brush sometimes, but even near the top of the
branches we have some VERY good men and women of
conscience. Please send up a quiet prayer for all those
people in uniform that were roped into a false flag and are
ready to talk about it !
I'm also no big fan of takeovers ala "Five Days in May"-- but
on the other hand if credible high ranking officers come forward
with an accounting of the timeline and their orders for the drills
that went down, substance will be added that will VAPORIZE
this flap about a conspiracy theory, and make it fact.
The lamestream to not pick up on Dr. Steve would just add
credibility to him, in deference to his already monstrous
credentials. This might be the last stroke that splits the log.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontdrinkthewater

Originally posted by boondock-saint
we would not be that lucky.

You're probably right. But man, *If* this is true, then the Obama Administration de facto orchestrated a direct fraud. It's impeachment, so much worse that Watergate.

And yeah, Bush and Cheney would be hung in a less civilized country, though i'd be happy with them rotting at Gitmo as the terrorists that they are.

Getting a little ahead of myself, but this is just amazing. Finally the government went too far and outright faked something that led a true Patriot to speak out. I may have to drink a bottle of whiskey to dull the pain if this turns out to be a hoax.

Edit RE hearsay: this is true, though it could be enough for a grand jury to indict/subpeona those named. Perhaps an ATS legal eagle could explain?
edit on 5-5-2011 by dontdrinkthewater because: (no reason given)

But 35 years after Watergate, this is a very different US of A. Our government & judicial system are so corrupt now, that TPTB do not fear us. That's why their manipulation is so blatant & their lies are so sloppy now: they own everyone who matters and there's nothing that we can really do about it.

Most of our countrymen are still asleep ( this includes some very bright people -- I suspect they do not want to see) and TPTB own the media. It's easy to lie to someone who wants to believe your lies.

Look at how the POTUS & Congress have acted (especially since Obama). They have acted with breathtaking arrogance, completely ignoring the will of the majority of people.

"We have to pass a bill to find out what's in it." Jaw-dropping.

The Arizona governor begs the Feds for help in protecting her citizens from violent illegals, and she gets a lawsuit. Incredible.

Mexican President Calderon gets up in front of the US Congress and criticizes Arizona for passing a law that mirrors the Federal immigration law, and he gets a standing ovation from the Dems. What business is it of his? US congressmen betraying their own countrymen. Nauseating.

What does that tell you?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I don't know if all the education listed is correct.
He went to Cornell, the rest I'm unsure about.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
If OBL was killed "years ago", Al Quaida could produce his remains and overturn the US Presidency overnight.

Why haven't they done this? It would be the biggest PR coup in history.

If Al Qaeda is an independent operation. Some believe Al Qaeda is an arm of the CIA & Mossad.

If that's true, they will not contradict the White House.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Right.

And this is in spite of video of Osama referring to things that had occurred since 2001 ????

Amazing, he can come back to life.. ( a NEW conspiracy?)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I would have given this a star and a flag, but this has already been posted 11 hours before you posted it.

Still a good topic thought. The sad thing is though, is that Obama will get re-elected because of this because like I said on the last post the Americans we live amongst are naive and gullible and will vote for him.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I've just had a thought about all of this. I may be totally off the Mark but let know what you think.

It seems to me that since OBL was allegedly killed, the evidence that it is a lie is compelling. TOO compelling. Look at all other conspiracies. There are many theories on this and that about certain details that are open to interpretation but here we have many credible reasons to believe it is a lie. It's almost as if Obama and co have planned it that way. Are we being led to think it is a lie? It seems that they have got it too wrong. These people are not stupid and I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have this better planned.

Sk, I wonder if perhaps this is indeed a deliberate obvious lie to deliberately expose the government lies. Think about it. The government are exposed as liars for killing OBL and from that somehow the truth on 9-11.comes out. How could anyone ever trust that government or any other again. This then brings a perfect time for a new world order in the name of local governments conspiring against their own people and other countries cannot be trusted so let's have a new world order with a common goal and interest.

Hope not but I do wonder. What does everyone think?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

Who would you suggest we vote for?....I myself am done voting....When we the people are in charge of our country THEN i will vote if needed....There is NO ONE now that will be running that is not corrupt....Our votes most likely do not count any way and whoever the powers to be want in office have already decided... ...

link   

Originally posted by empireoflizards
All this talk about Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik doing this to sell more books seems weak. Only my opinion here, but it seems he is already a very successful author and co-writer beyond what most would hope for. Also, if true, a very established and traveled individual with ties to some of the biggest players. Why would he risk his reputation and risk becoming a fraud by making all of this up in the AJ interview??

Unless both Pieczenik & Alex Jones are operatives who specialize in seeding disinfo.

I'm not saying this is true, but it's an interesting idea.

link   

“Sarah,… if people discovered what we have made, they would knock off to us for roads and they would to lynch us!”

President George H. Bush in answer to the question of the journalist of the White House Sarah McClendon about Black Operations.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Debunk this story, Weenies....

PhD in Psychiatry, Prev head of PsyOps...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
Do we know for a fact that the guy he interviewed was Dr.Steve P.....If so this is HELLA scary if you ask me,because this just confirms it HAS ALL been a LIE....The thought of the government flying the planes in to the towers is well almost beyond comprehension...

False Flag attacks are not new to the history of the world.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by eastslastheart
this is my first post, but i've enjoyed reading these boards for quite some time now. i love the fact that you guys are here.

recent current world events have given me a chill that i have never felt before. the ramifications of the events that are currently going on are huge to a level that is hard to even comprehend.

i've been trying to think about what the "big picture" could be for all of this that is going on...

...i keep coming back to the new world order and looking at everything that's going on (thinking about the Project For A New American Century [ www.newamericancentury.org... ] documents that outline a world manifesto that needs to start with a "new pearl harbor" and would have to then go through Iraq first...exactly how it happened)

it just seems like these things are happening.

FEMA is setting up "camps" all over the country? Government offices are moving to Denver, CO (near the airport - conspiracy theorists favorite for New World Order headquarters)

i don't know. i just can't shake this feeling that we have some very, very dark times ahead.

can our country handle that news? that 9/11 was perpetrated by our own government? i feel like people would riot, go crazy, it would be anarchy...

I think very dark times are ahead. For one thing, we are sliding into an economic Depression.

TPTB that have orchestrated all this, know what the likely outcome will be for the average American. It's going to be bad. When the dust settles, we will find a US without its Constitution or its Bill of Rights.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Seems like the Australian newspapers have picked up on it.
As you can see by the title they don't take it too seroius. Being the MSM derail it.
But they have got some good points. But then it goes abit silly.

Theory Bin Laden died years ago and the White House has been withholding the evidence. Evidence In 2009, David Ray Griffin, a retired theology and philosophy professor turned 9/11 conspiracy theorist, wrote an entire book about Osama bin Laden's so-called "real death"

Osama's not dead Theory That bin Laden isn't dead. Or at least, not by US hands. And not that they know of. And he was never in Abbottabad. Evidence The distinct lack of evidence. That is, the lack of any kind of visual proof confirming bin Laden’s death.

Osama bin Laden is either dead, alive or with Tupac

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join