It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+180 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

gregoryfegel.sulekha.com

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11
(visit the link for the full news article)
www.infowars.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So there is a confirmation from an high level insider to add at The Benazir Bhutto (R.I.P.) admission: Osama bin Laden alredy killed some years ago by Omar Sheikh!

Too much hoax and scams for this "event"...and Too much lies...

Too much lies on this news....
Too much lies on every front...

Too much lies from MSM, Intelligence, Military, and Politics.

A "Classic" Cointel Op, and not so good planned.

Seems that this event is only the prelude for something else.
Hope not the Worse...

gregoryfegel.sulekha.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+15 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If Steve R. Pieczenik turns up dead, missing or incarcerated, I guess that's just further confirmation that the jig is up.!

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Interesting article on the background of Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik:

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

+4 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

LETS GO TRUTH YOU CAN DO IT!!!! S&F...I just hope this guy doesn't randomly "commit suicide" within the next month or 2 if you no what I mean

edit on 5-5-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh dear! It seems the US government is trying to think outside of the box. What cunning tactic is this? What are they going to do,'quietly announce' or sneek uppon us while we all focus on this? I'll take it with a pinch of salt for now, but won't rule it out all together. I would love for this story to be true. Lets see what happens while we all get sidetracked by it!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I have a problem reconciling the fact that Benazir Bhutto claimed that Osama bin Laden was killed by Omar Sheikh and this article claims that he died of Marfan Syndrome. Besides that, it is an interesting article and opens up some serious questions.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Omar Sheikh linked with ISI and CIA poisoned Osama bin Laden?
Maybe.

But the Big,(HUGE) question is: The 2001 NINE ELEVEN False Flag Attak!

Who manouver in the dark?
Why this blood bath for more than 10 years?
When could we see the images of the airplane that crashes into the Pentagon?

Sooner or later we could be found in front of the faces of personages who only until yesterday we considered our PROTECTORS...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Let me guess, the MSM is not going to pick up on this. It's a story that will be forgotten by tomorrow.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I thought it was shown that Bhutto and Albright retracted what they said about Osama being dead.

EDIT: Well, I couldn't find anything for Albright except a Chinese source, and I'm not putting that up.

edit on 5-5-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Poisoned, shot or died for natural desease, Osama bin laden is dead from years!

+16 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
*THIS has to be the biggest, most important post this website has EVER had posted*..

and what? 10 flags and a handful of stars?

Seriously?

OS'ers...no comment from you?

Debunkers..no comment about this guy and what he says?

No comment at all?

WTH is going on with this website, for 10 years this 9/11 crap has been doing the rounds...i've been involved with and read hundreds of 9/11 threads over the last few years, and this is THE BIGGEST 9/11 story there has ever been on this website...but hardly no interest?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't think Obama's team killed OBL
but at the same time do we have a better source than this blog?

Tx

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I don't think Obama's team killed OBL
but at the same time do we have a better source than this blog?

Tx

This guy *is* 'Jack Ryan'...he's Indiana Jones, James Bond and Sherlock Holmes rolled into one.

He has extensive experience in US government, military and intelligence circles and has over three decades under his belt doing it.

He *teaches* intel and military students about false flag operations and psych ops...he basically wrote the book on it by the looks of it!

What better source could there be?

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
lol
since OBL has been dead since 2001
then I wonder pray tell, just WHO
made all those fake videos and
fake audio recordings which were
confirmed legit by the US' CIA ????
hmmmm
a conundrum we have

they have dug their hole
so deep, they are drowning
in it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius
reply to post by Arken

LETS GO TRUTH YOU CAN DO IT!!!! S&F...I just hope this guy doesn't randomly "commit suicide" within the next month or 2 if you no what I mean

edit on 5-5-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

Not the Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, but The General, the "Deep Throat" that told him this awesome truth!

Stay tuned during these next weeks if a general found died by suicide, accidentally shooted during the hunting or an simply car accident or something else....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is INSTANT impeachment if it goes down

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Not the Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, but The General, the "Deep Throat" that told him this awesome truth!
Stay tuned during these next weeks if a general found died by suicide, shooted or an car accident or something else...

with this info coming to light,
it adds more credibility to the
article where the guy was found
in a dumpster that worked for the
Defense Dept.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontdrinkthewater

we would not be that lucky.

Also, there are 2 more still drawing a
pension (Bush and Cheney) who helped
cover it up.

somebody say: war crimes

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by dontdrinkthewater

we would not be that lucky.

Also, there are 2 more still drawing a
pension (Bush and Cheney) who helped
cover it up.

somebody say: war crimes

Absolutely!

I *really* hope to see the day.

I don't care what political views they have, R or D it doesn't matter to me. The guilty must go down.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join