It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Even the media is starting to slip up on what happened:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e11ff4a2c03.jpg[/atsimg]

The caption reads: "Reports are coming through that the terrorist responsible for the September 11 2001 bombings has been killed." (Screenshot taken from news.com.au... page).

Since when did the MSM refer to the attacks as BOMBINGS?
edit on 6/5/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

Even more worrying is the 'slip' is twofold...

The *Bombings* of the WTC No. 1...No 2. Is that the 'Bombings' occurred on September 11 2011 not 2001.

Which could be a prophetic slip rather than a simple typo...these idiots like to advertise apparently.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
If OBL was killed "years ago", Al Quaida could produce his remains and overturn the US Presidency overnight.

Why haven't they done this? It would be the biggest PR coup in history.

I suggest you re-read this thread mate.

It's been said a number of times that the US has had the body on ice, waiting for an opportune moment to wheel it out and claim a victory at a political low point.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I don't believe it..... it doesn't sound truthful a all... that Bin Laden was killed back in 2001 or that he was killed the other day!!

this death has all been dealt with far too quickly for me... he was killed, taken to be Identified, taken to sea and then dumped in the sea.....

way to quick for someone who has killed many inocent people!!

I would have thought that the special forces would have wanted to capture him and to ask him plenty of questions or were they not wanting to risk him escaping??

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwareOfSurroundings

This guy isn't just some guy. He is a smart man, you should do some research about him.

Could you please post something about where you got this whole Q and A bs from?

If he was a smart man he wouldn't be talking to AJ. Unless.

You often see something like this with UFO's in the media. The public are presented with a mysterious object. Media show video and discuss. It is allowed to grow a little over the next few days. People who really believe in UFO's start to believe this could be real. They start telling friends about it and telling them they really believe UFO's exist. Then at the end of the week the media suddenly come across the source of the mysterious object which turns out to be nothing more than a plane and anybody who thought it was a UFO looks like a bloody fool. The media then has a good laugh at the UFO believers.

So we have this story. Its let go on for a week or two. You see it gathering a bit of pace. Feeling confident , you start talking to your friends about it. Everyone now knows who believes the official 9/11 story and who is a conspiracy theorist. At the end of this the story and the people involved are completely and utter discredited. You and all the conspiracy theorists now look like complete and utter fools. Thats to teach you about speaking out and the next time something happens you will keep your mouth shut.

Thats how it works. Seen it so many times before.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think I mentioned this a few days back...Osama Bin Dead. Doesn't mean he has "proteges" though...Stay tuned

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I think I may be totally misunderstanding something here, please, help! LOL

This article starts with this:

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse

OK, so this news was out 9 years ago, so nothing new? We were told by this guy 9 years ago. He met with them and told them but his doing so was not commented on in a huge way? I am sure someone here would remember that, no?

Then the article continues:

Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.

Early 80's? I know a lot of chaps back in the early 80's, it puts me in no authoratative possition whatsoever to comment on their current state of health.

The article continues that he dies of marfan syndrome in 2001, everyone knew, a breif description of marfan syndrome etc....

Apparently he was met by US physicians in 2001 in dubai, in hostpital. Then dies shortly after 9/11 in a cave. How is he supposed to have got up to a cave in the mountains with marfan syndrome? Was he carried there? OK, possible, but I'm scepticle.

So, up to this point we are looking at what went on in 2001. But then suddenly we are talking about this weeks news. How did that happen?

It all seems a bit disjointed. It starts by saying "Back in 2002, over 9 years ago....." and then suddenly jumps to talking about current affairs with explanation. Has this guy been meeting with them since 2002? Or just once back then and once again recently?

This couls just be very poor journalism, but it all seems a bit rickety to me?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Great info I wonder what's the hold up? Let the man testify I court and see what he has to say! reply to post by Arken

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lol
since OBL has been dead since 2001
then I wonder pray tell, just WHO
made all those fake videos and
fake audio recordings which were
confirmed legit by the US' CIA ????
hmmmm
a conundrum we have

they have dug their hole
so deep, they are drowning
in it.

Well... Omar Sheikh still needed Osamas ghost to live on, so they probably did a lot more videos than necessary at the time. Release a video here and there, keep the deception running.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If bin laden was killed last week, Then I think they only got count dooku. Palpatine is still out there and he is putting the final pieces together for the first one world empire mwahahaha.

edit on 6-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: Brain Fart!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
If bin laden was killed last week, Then I think they only got count dooku. Palpatine is still out there and he is putting the final pieces together for the first one world empire mwahahaha.

edit on 6-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: Brain Fart!

Palpatine....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
We should be careful when talking about the 9/11 attacks was a fake.
I could not believe that the government could have to do so over their own citizens. Remember that the terrorists resorted to such measures in wars around the world when they want to be seen as victims rather than aggressors. It has become their customary tactic to show that they are victims.
Although scorching interesting tactic in the war, and no matter how strained, I could never believe that a Christian would be able to do so.
But if it is proven that such a terrible thing done, I ask God to help us to meet this time, and to put an end once and for all the pure evil that eats away everything on its path.
Some masks begins to fall, the show is about to begin.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Too bad most ATSers are oblivious to Alex Jones' real agenda and ATSers keep posting Alex Jones B.S. on this forum.

He becomes one of you, thinks like one of you, talks like one of you, and gains your trust.... and when that is accomplished, takes advantage of you, and leads you astray with false information. Then magically, you spread his B.S. on the internet like a good little follower.

Alex Jones has worked his way deep in the conspiracy community and is controlling most of the community by spewing lies and things the conspiracy community wants to hear and wants to be true. Classic "infiltration"....

Please oh please, stop listening to Alex Jones, and turn off his channel and don't watch him ever again. You won't miss anything, in fact, you will save yourself from disappointment every time, since 99% of the things Alex Jones spews from his mouth/show is a lie or exaggerated stretch of imagination, and most of his guest are told to stretch the truth for "shock factor".

Alex Jones is a headline sensationalist. He knows titles and headlines matter. All you have to do is write conspiracy gold headlines and it's like a bright light and his followers are like moths. Look I can do it too:

" PROOF 9/11 A FALSE FLAG - CLICK HERE! "

" GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL TELLS SECRETS - CLICK HERE! "

" PROOF THE GOVERNMENT IS MURDERING EVERYONE - CLICK HERE!"

" ALL YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES CONFIRMED - CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!"

I wonder how many mindless souls are going to click one of the above links... I mean, how can you resist right?

I wonder how many mindless souls who have fooled themselves into thinking they are not mindless souls are going to reply to me and say "I didn't click that link".

Im willing to bet a good majority of Alex Jones followers will click at least one of the above links... Like moths to flame...

edit on 5-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

So what about this very credible governmental source coming forward with these revelations on Alex Jones show,is he also to be ignored;Information, especially the primary source and what it contains and who it emits from BEFORE pollution by anyone else should be the focus and cause for concern;
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

gregoryfegel.sulekha.com

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11
(visit the link for the full news article)
www.infowars.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Pics or it didn't happen

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Let’s face it, unless he does name this person and have proof that this general said whatever it is that he is supposed to have said, this means nothing.

True wich reminds me as long as he dosent name names and have proof it will still be just as likley as the offical story. Untill the gov releases some sort of proof it self. Untill then both storys are just as viable.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Even the media is starting to slip up on what happened:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e11ff4a2c03.jpg[/atsimg]

The caption reads: "Reports are coming through that the terrorist responsible for the September 11 2001 bombings has been killed." (Screenshot taken from news.com.au... page).

Since when did the MSM refer to the attacks as BOMBINGS?
edit on 6/5/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

Even more worrying is the 'slip' is twofold...

The *Bombings* of the WTC No. 1...No 2. Is that the 'Bombings' occurred on September 11 2011 not 2001.

Which could be a prophetic slip rather than a simple typo...these idiots like to advertise apparently.

ya im goning to hope thats just a typo mixed with bad reporting.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Lol…The OSer’s used to say…”It couldn’t be a conspiracy because some insider would spill the beans”. Now that an insider has spilled the beans they’re saying “He did it for the money”.
No matter what is uncovered or disclosed they’ll always have an excuse J

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
just seen on the news that osama was planing attacks on the usa & on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11,

from a guy that planed the 9/11 from a cave with a laptop & now planing this from the grave, how come hes no taken over the world, if he was that bloody good,

the ppl in power talk a load of mince

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If this is true...and Osama Bin Laden died almost ten years ago...then why is this information not on the front of every newspaper....what is this guy really doing ! Why dosen't he come forward again.....and stir things up!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Lets suppose for a moment, that this guy does in fact testify in front of a grand jury to reveal said generals name. What next? think about it, in him saying this, it really achieves nothing. He reveals name, General *name* denies ever saying such things, then sues for defamation, media rips him apart.
This will have a major negative impact on all 9.11 truthers if it does go down.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The Afghan government have summed it nicely:

"Not only Pakistan, with its strong intelligence service, but even a very weak government with a weak intelligence service would have known who was living in that house in such a location," said General Mohammad Zahir Azimi, a Defence Ministry spokesman.

Pakistan are complicit. Caught red-handed. US have probably known this for a while.

I agree, but the larger point is that the US, who were supposedly actively hunting OBL *also* have an intelligence service...a very large and very well funded intelligence service...if you get my drift.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join